Author Topic: girl "doll"  (Read 43974 times)

Bristol_Palin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 544
Re: girl "doll"
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2018, 08:18:48 PM »
Did anyone notice that the flyer included McCrank and Carroll in the featuring section of the flyer and not the appearances by (Biebel, Howard etc.). Not holding my breath for a full part from either but secretly hoping for a decent amount of footage.

Hoping Brophy finally puts out the part I think he is capable of.
Dude has super pop and good tricks on lock but I just feel none of his parts have been his full potential.
Once again I'm probably hoping for too much haha

That immediately stood out to me too. I am trying not to get my hopes up but that would be awesome.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 778
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2018, 10:07:43 PM »
Sick essay last page bro
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Censored

• Rep: 5
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2018, 10:32:52 PM »
I think I can speak for many when I say that Crailtap / Girl / Chocolate from 1993 to 2013ish is the greatest skate company of all time.

Goldfish.Mouse.Chocolate Tour.Yeah Right.Hot Chocolate. Fully Flared.

Howard. Carroll. Jonze.

Guy Mariano and Herbie Hancock. Eric Koston's decade of dominance. Gino Iannccui's style. Marc Johnson's whirlwind production. Rick McCrank the ATV. The enduring Chico Brenes. Tim Gavin's laughs. Sean Sheffey's power. Jeron Wilson's tenacity. Tony Ferguson's backside flips. Mr. Clean Scott Johnston. Big Brian Anderson. Keenan Forever. The brash bagginess of Brandon Biebel. Chris Roberts' switch flip switch manny. Mike York EMB. Stevie Williams' triumphant gym short line. Smooth and suave Kenny Anderson. A pre-Nike P Rod and baby Jereme Rogers. Ben Sanchez, Gabriel Rodriguez, and Paulo Diaz....

I like how you think you are dropping some controversial knowledge bomb

Dead Ringers

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2018, 10:52:36 PM »
I think I can speak for many when I say that Crailtap / Girl / Chocolate from 1993 to 2013ish is the greatest skate company of all time.

Goldfish.Mouse.Chocolate Tour.Yeah Right.Hot Chocolate. Fully Flared.

Howard. Carroll. Jonze.

Guy Mariano and Herbie Hancock. Eric Koston's decade of dominance. Gino Iannccui's style. Marc Johnson's whirlwind production. Rick McCrank the ATV. The enduring Chico Brenes. Tim Gavin's laughs. Sean Sheffey's power. Jeron Wilson's tenacity. Tony Ferguson's backside flips. Mr. Clean Scott Johnston. Big Brian Anderson. Keenan Forever. The brash bagginess of Brandon Biebel. Chris Roberts' switch flip switch manny. Mike York EMB. Stevie Williams' triumphant gym short line. Smooth and suave Kenny Anderson. A pre-Nike P Rod and baby Jereme Rogers. Ben Sanchez, Gabriel Rodriguez, and Paulo Diaz....

The fuck is this?

huggs

• Rep: -16
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2018, 11:08:17 PM »
Hoping Brophy finally puts out the part I think he is capable of. Dude has super pop and good tricks on lock but I just feel none of his parts have been his full potential.

been wondering about this. he never seems to really go for it, might explain the lack of a definitive part idk. reese forbes comes to mind as similar-ish skater who made good video parts/impressive appearances by converting powerful skating into big tricks, while also putting together solid lines, and without being overly tech either - just committed

like are a bluntslide and a backside 180 gonna cut it? not sure you can just hang out and ollie stuff in a girl video but maybe i'm wrong

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2018, 01:16:39 AM »
Did anyone notice that the flyer included McCrank and Carroll in the featuring section of the flyer and not the appearances by (Biebel, Howard etc.). Not holding my breath for a full part from either but secretly hoping for a decent amount of footage.

Dude has super pop and good tricks on lock but I just feel none of his parts have been his full potential.

He already has, he’s just not that creative.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 172
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2018, 01:29:09 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He already has, he’s just not that creative.

iwishilivedinfinla

« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2018, 01:31:17 AM »
baby what is you doing

Dead Ringers

« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2018, 08:47:25 AM »
The only thing Brophy has ever had going for him is his incredible pop. Outside of that he is as average as they come.

captaindoody

• Rep: -73
  • A turd for you
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2018, 01:27:17 PM »
baby what is you doing

Damn you just blew this case wide open

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2018, 01:42:27 PM »
Dany SUCKED

GershonSweaty

• Rep: -3
    • @_moreinformation avatar image
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2018, 01:56:27 PM »

AnnihilationTime

« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2018, 12:23:39 AM »
Just got back from premier at crail. I enjoyed it, was pretty much just the young dudes mostly Niels, Simon, Pacheco. Griffins part was the best imo good amount of Malto clips too
Next thread is about how dope AA is for caveman grinding a 3 stair out-rail. Crazy times.

Damn you got a link for that?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2018, 09:58:01 AM »
good amount of Malto clips too

Oh greaaaaaat

huggs

« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2018, 10:19:25 AM »
Just got back from premier at crail. I enjoyed it, was pretty much just the young dudes mostly Niels, Simon, Pacheco. Griffins part was the best imo

cool, sounds good to me. i'm hyped to see it idc idc idc

would you say pro worthy parts from simon & tyler
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 10:39:38 AM by huggs »

AnnihilationTime

« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2018, 11:23:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Just got back from premier at crail. I enjoyed it, was pretty much just the young dudes mostly Niels, Simon, Pacheco. Griffins part was the best imo
[close]

From what I recall they kinda shared a part and i guess you could say pro worthy it has its moments
Next thread is about how dope AA is for caveman grinding a 3 stair out-rail. Crazy times.

heritage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2018, 12:30:38 PM »

Very cool to hear. Did Rickk have any tricks? The few he had in Wet Dream were gold for me. I actually thought that whole video was underrated. It was just a Crail go skate video with a goofy concept as the backdrop. All in good fun, no need for folks to be so uptight.

AnnihilationTime

« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2018, 04:09:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Very cool to hear. Did Rickk have any tricks? The few he had in Wet Dream were gold for me. I actually thought that whole video was underrated. It was just a Crail go skate video with a goofy concept as the backdrop. All in good fun, no need for folks to be so uptight.

There was a silly girl style skit intro per usual, very little to no footage of most the og heads

Nate.Dog

• Rep: -9
« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2018, 04:12:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

From what I recall they kinda shared a part and i guess you could say pro worthy it has its moments

Would personally be kinda stoked to not have this be their pro parts, I want a little bit more of hungry am manchild and simon before they pile out crailtap style, the girl ams are some of my favorites at the moment and I'm hoping to see a lot more footage from them. Manchild I feel is especially at risk of this..

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -518
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2018, 04:15:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Would personally be kinda stoked to not have this be their pro parts, I want a little bit more of hungry am manchild and simon before they pile out crailtap style, the girl ams are some of my favorites at the moment and I'm hoping to see a lot more footage from them. Manchild I feel is especially at risk of this..

Manchild already went full crailtap before he was even fully on it feels like . He’s super good and stylish put Simons output and the new girl guys have already dwarfed his three times over
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1573
« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2018, 06:33:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #81 on: October 07, 2018, 05:24:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
Lol nice

huggs

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2018, 08:39:27 AM »
anyone going in orlando tonite

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2018, 08:40:53 AM »
Too stoked.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2018, 08:48:09 AM »
They have the best group of up and comers of any board brand out there. Really looking forward to this.

Dead Ringers

« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2018, 09:16:33 AM »
Saw it the other night.

If you thought The Flare was sloppy.......

Seriously, Girl is hurting big time.

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 AM »
Saw it the other night.

If you thought The Flare was sloppy.......

Seriously, Girl is board brands are hurting big time.

Gone are the big budget full lengths from anyone that isn't publically traded.

huggs

« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2018, 09:49:57 AM »
If you thought The Flare was sloppy

nobody thought this

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2018, 11:51:40 AM »
Expand Quote
If you thought The Flare was sloppy
[close]

nobody thought this

thebacker

« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2018, 12:40:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Simon rips, Niels rips. Really psyched for the video.
[close]

simon secretly might have the most potential of the new ams, reminds me of mccrank a bit

oct 11 is next week, soon! big get for plus orlando, nice to have niels hometown shop get the premiere

they're doing whole run of shop screenings fyi, check yr local listings here: http://girlskateboards.com/doll

This is spot on