Author Topic: Talking to cops...(Boston Lynch park)  (Read 11681 times)

youngboyNBD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
Re: Talking to cops...(Boston Lynch park)
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2018, 12:31:56 PM »
Charges dropped (per Orchard's instagram)

notcool

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2018, 03:19:54 PM »
Yes. Was getting kicked out of my Park for not having pads and only helmet on when the cop told me to get off the ramp I threw my helmet at the ground because I was an immature kid. He wrote me a ticket even though he said he wasn't going to write me one before hand. Anyways I got a call on Saturday morning at 6 a.m. by the officer asking me to come down to his station and didn't cite any reason. I called my lawyer in haven't heard back from the cop since.  In retrospect I think it was because I failed to sign the ticket either way calling somebody at 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning is very rude.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2018, 03:54:06 PM »
I feel sorry for Chris Roberts since he donated money for those lights.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2018, 05:47:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Before we get too far with anecdotal evidence:

Three people are killed by the police each day. If you live in Arizona you are 5x more likely to be killed by the police than someone who lives in New York. Per capita, black men are 3.5 times more likely than white men to die at the hands of police.

Also, Frontline recently did a documentary on the police in NJ. https://www.pbs.org/video/frontline-policing-police/
[close]

Gotta put stats like that into context though.

Literature:
"On the most extreme use of force –officer-involved shootings – we find no racial differences in either the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account. We argue that the patterns in the data are consistent with a model in which police officers are utility maximizers, a fraction of which have a preference for discrimination, who incur relatively high expected costs of officer-involved shootings." - Roland G. Fryer, Jr., professor of economics who at the age of 30, became the youngest African-American to receive tenure at Harvard.

The context being America?
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

MC3

• Rep: 142
  • "That's a Helluva price to pay for being stylish!"
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2018, 07:27:03 PM »
Probably broke Forbidden Statute No. 14
(Cool Trick GIF)