Author Topic: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock  (Read 371242 times)

Jo El

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -12
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« on: November 27, 2018, 09:10:06 AM »
https://abc7news.com/sf-security-guard-critically-hurt-in-attack/4768749/

This shit is so fucking lame. Around the time this happened my friends and I were in the area skating, and the police stopped and detained us for an hour for questioning (that’s us in the news video). Police came by twice last night to question all skaters at The Island about the incident. IMHO this was bound to happen after Thr*sher and other media outlets repeatedly post videos (eg G*1000) with violent security encounters, only encouraging more of these incidents. This is some fuckboi shit and should not be allowed. As it stands now the block is very hot in SF for all skaters.

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
Re: Security guard beaten at SF Black Rock
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 09:12:19 AM »
supreme should pay off the city with all that carlyle group money
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

calvinsdream

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 09:15:29 AM »
https://abc7news.com/sf-security-guard-critically-hurt-in-attack/4768749/

This shit is so fucking lame. Around the time this happened my friends and I were in the area skating, and the police stopped and detained us for an hour for questioning (that’s us in the news video). Police came by twice last night to question all skaters at The Island about the incident. IMHO this was bound to happen after Thr*sher and other media outlets repeatedly post videos (eg G*1000) with violent security encounters, only encouraging more of these incidents. This is some fuckboi shit and should not be allowed. As it stands now the block is very hot in SF for all skaters.

Yup, it's Thrasher and GX1000's fault. Pull your head out of your fucking ass long enough to focus.

Dorothy Zbornak

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 09:16:59 AM »
Moses Itkonen first showed me it was cool to threaten and beat security guards back in the Questionable video. Shit's lame but it's nothing new.

cloudy

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 09:18:04 AM »
cromer, keep your eyes peeled for crisis actors. everyone stay safe.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2018, 09:18:54 AM »
Heard the police captain ordered a stop and frisk on anyone with cuffed pants.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

artskool

• Rep: 30
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2018, 09:39:31 AM »
supreme should pay off the city with all that carlyle group money

Carlyle Group probably owns the security agency too. Playing both sides Bush style.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2018, 09:43:00 AM »

Blaming this on GX is fucking stupid but it makes me wonder.. Does Thrasher owe?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3287
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2018, 09:47:16 AM »
Before GX, skaters NEVER before had done squabbled with security guards. SHAME ON YOU GX!

Ducky Fucky

• Rep: -75
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2018, 09:52:56 AM »
They owe !

Jo El

• Rep: -12
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2018, 09:58:23 AM »
How many views did Moses Itkonen video part get in 1993? 5,000? It’s a different era. Shit isn’t underground. All videos that are posted online are accessible to the mainstream (GX has 388k views).

It’s not a good look for skateboarders to be shown backlipping into a female (?) security guard (person of color). Shit is not cool. Especially when you are another skater residing in the same city, where police are now actively detaining and photographing all skaters while they search for the culprit of this incident. Skateboarding and our videos don’t exist in a vacuum.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2018, 09:59:02 AM »

Is this a reference to Cromer being a conspiracy theorist? He skates like he’s not a dumbass. Don’t tell me he’s an idiot savant.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 481
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2018, 10:05:45 AM »
How many views did Moses Itkonen video part get in 1993? 5,000? It’s a different era. Shit isn’t underground. All videos that are posted online are accessible to the mainstream (GX has 388k views).

It’s not a good look for skateboarders to be shown backlipping into a female (?) security guard (person of color). Shit is not cool. Especially when you are another skater residing in the same city, where police are now actively detaining and photographing all skaters while they search for the culprit of this incident. Skateboarding and our videos don’t exist in a vacuum.

GIP, just login with your regular account.. we know it's you

themanwhomakes

• Rep: -5
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2018, 10:06:53 AM »

He obviously didnt back lip into her as a malicious thing, he was trying to get his trick and she decided to stand there and get hit. Hoping Mike V can get back into this new skateboarding/WWE hybrid trend.
One post in and he's threatening pro skaters with violence over their shitty bands. Best first post ever?

Fred Savage

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2018, 10:08:20 AM »
Original poster is a poosey.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2018, 10:08:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is this a reference to Cromer being a conspiracy theorist? He skates like he’s not a dumbass. Don’t tell me he’s an idiot savant.

Haha, I think it's just that he skates black rock. But history has shown that you can be a genius skateboarder and an airhead in everything else... It's actually more of the rule than the exception.

ShredLaw

• Rep: -3
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2018, 10:08:59 AM »
So whaaaaaat, one fucking guy got attacked. How many videos are there of cops taking little kids out and shit. Take one for the team Security. Its yo job

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2018, 10:10:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Haha, I think it's just that he skates black rock. But history has shown that you can be a genius skateboarder and an airhead in everything else... It's actually more of the rule than the exception.

nah it's that he was posting bullshit about crisis actors the other day on instagram

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 647
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2018, 10:26:07 AM »
Ok, so I checked in with Pat Duffy and apparently this is a false flag.

Duffy explained that there was never a guard at this location, in-fact there isn't even a building at this location. This whole story was shot in a government studio with pro-vax spherical earther crisis actors. The whole operation was funded by Soros and Al-Qaeda to discredit the rebellious and free-thinking skateboard movement.

Jo El is actually Jose El Torro an illegal criminal immigrant terrorist rapist bent on destroying America and reclaiming California for Mexico.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 10:28:36 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Larry Sportello

• Rep: 17
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2018, 10:32:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

nah it's that he was posting bullshit about crisis actors the other day on instagram

Say it ain't so...

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2018, 10:35:46 AM »
I've experienced many altercations with security over the years as I'm sure most of us have. I have never seen one escalate to physical violence unless the security guard overstepped his boundaries and got physical first. I assume there are cameras all over that block so the truth will come out. Either way its sad to see anyone carried away in a stretcher no matter what the circumstances and this heat certainly won't bode well for skateboarding in SF although I'm kinda sick of seeing that spot anyway. I'm also not going to pretend that its not very possible this guard had it coming to him.

I couple years ago I was sitting on a some stairs leading into a plaza shooting a photo and a guard told me to leave, I didn't even have a board and my friend wasn't even skating on the property he was on the public sidewalk I was just sitting there to get a low angle. I took one last shot and she got in my face yelling and hitting me in the face with some rolled up papers so I pushed them out of my face and said I'm leaving. As I walked away she ran full speed and pushed me from behind I had a lens in my pocket and fell on it and really fucked up my thigh...had she not been a female that easily could've escalated. Some of these guards are fucked up.

Uknowmyinsta

• Rep: -345
  • Your brain has no facts.
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2018, 10:39:49 AM »
How many views did Moses Itkonen video part get in 1993? 5,000?

This is the dumbest thing I've read on here in a while, and competition is fierce.

vancanman

• Rep: 9
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2018, 10:40:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Say it ain't so...

I agree that skill doesn’t correlate directly with intelligence or common sense but his skating is tasteful. He picks the right tricks for the right spots. It seems like he puts some thought into his skating. Maybe I’m just projecting.

cloudy

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2018, 10:42:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Say it ain't so...

i thought those transition lenses looked familiar. we meet again, ms. munoz!

c'mon Brad

bo golden

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2018, 10:46:26 AM »
I've experienced many altercations with security over the years as I'm sure most of us have. I have never seen one escalate to physical violence unless the security guard overstepped his boundaries and got physical first. I assume there are cameras all over that block so the truth will come out. Either way its sad to see anyone carried away in a stretcher no matter what the circumstances and this heat certainly won't bode well for skateboarding in SF although I'm kinda sick of seeing that spot anyway. I'm also not going to pretend that its not very possible this guard had it coming to him.

I couple years ago I was sitting on a some stairs leading into a plaza shooting a photo and a guard told me to leave, I didn't even have a board and my friend wasn't even skating on the property he was on the public sidewalk I was just sitting there to get a low angle. I took one last shot and she got in my face yelling and hitting me in the face with some rolled up papers so I pushed them out of my face and said I'm leaving. As I walked away she ran full speed and pushed me from behind I had a lens in my pocket and fell on it and really fucked up my thigh...had she not been a female that easily could've escalated. Some of these guards are fucked up.

you should press charges for assault and then sue.  'merica!

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -479
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2018, 10:55:06 AM »

Honestly at that point it’s self defense, you could’ve fought back. Should have at least sued for the damage to yourself and Lens as she assaulted you and if the companies big enough you could’ve made a killing. Good on you for putting principle first though.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

ShyLow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 50
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2018, 10:59:42 AM »
Let's not jump to conclusions either way.
Sucks the guard was injured and there's no place for violence in skating.
BUT we've all seen guards go above and beyond in a manner that could easily incite an incident.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2018, 11:00:49 AM »
Puleo did this 20 years ago and now they’re trying to monetize it?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2018, 11:07:36 AM »
I'd say people have definitely been trying to go viral with the public  violent interactions the last 2 years or so. The people putting their head in the sand are the ones saying it's always been a thing and bring up moses Imo.   Kids imitate the fuk out of all the key chain at the waist bullshit and all the rest of it. I basically agree with the op.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

TMKF

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2018, 11:09:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Honestly at that point it’s self defense, you could’ve fought back. Should have at least sued for the damage to yourself and Lens as she assaulted you and if the companies big enough you could’ve made a killing. Good on you for putting principle first though.

Well my lens was ok, it didn't get damaged as it was an all metal lens from the 1980s. All I could think of was this psycho woman saying that I assaulted her first and the cops taking her word over mine and then being fucked so I just got out of there.