Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 765546 times)

dirtyweemidden

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #330 on: December 27, 2018, 05:02:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
In no order, and I'm saying these skaters names because I feel at this time, they send nothing, at all, to Baker as a team or image, or whatever, could be let go and most people would not even notice.

Dee, Dustin, Nuge, Theotis, Cyril, Baca, and Figgy.

Do I like some of these skaters and want to see more of them, yes. But to me, they're almost non-existent in skate media these days.
[close]

Baca is still capable of throwing down.
[close]

I think most of them are still capable, but fact is they are not. if we're talking on output alone you could cut the entire team down to just Reynolds Rowan and T Funk and probabaly not see much of a decline in brand presence.

Im fuckin praying for some dollin redemption footage in Baker 4 though
[close]
Figgy's as Baker as they get and stays active with both real projects and social media. I don't know why you'd think about cutting him.
[close]

Maybe i dont pay enough attention but i cant remember the last time i saw Figgy footage
[close]

Full part in made 2 and clips in a few web edits since then.
[close]
yup i think he s put out more if not the most out of anyone on baker aside from the kids
usually it s all bangers too

[close]

MADE 2 came out in 2016 boys.
[close]
what are you trying to say?
the dose clip in 2018 while filming for baker 4
[close]

dude asked why i didnt include Figgy in the keep list, its cause i have'nt seen anything from him in a while, other dude responded with a part thats nearly 3 years old, so i reiterated I haven't seen much from him RECENTLY.  fair enough that emerica clip slipped past, as i said i dont pay much attention to anything other than actual parts.
No disrespect to figgy or his fans, just calling it like i see it.

Hell i just want to see footage, if every person in that team pic has a few tricks in Baker4 ill be stoked.
[close]

2 years without a full part is too long these days? Did vans/nike/adidas yearly churned out videos become the norm?

He just wasnt n my radar is a ll i meant, People like Tfunk seem to always be around. I check insta and theres a new clip of them. Foy, zion and ishod have been inescapable this year so a guy whos had a part 2 years ago and a couple random appearances just wasnt even on the register for me ..sorry, in the age of 24 hr media this is the way it is i guess or maybe i just have a goldfish memory. either way,apologies for hurting you guys' butts

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #331 on: December 29, 2018, 02:15:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
In no order, and I'm saying these skaters names because I feel at this time, they send nothing, at all, to Baker as a team or image, or whatever, could be let go and most people would not even notice.

Do I like some of these skaters and want to see more of them, yes. But to me, they're almost non-existent in skate media these days.
[close]

[close]

I think most of them are still capable, but fact is they are not. if we're talking on output alone you could cut the entire team down to just Reynolds Rowan and T Funk and probabaly not see much of a decline in brand presence.

[close]
Figgy's as Baker as they get and stays active with both real projects and social media. I don't know why you'd think about cutting him.
[close]

Maybe i dont pay enough attention but i cant remember the last time i saw Figgy footage
[close]

[close]
yup i think he s put out more if not the most out of anyone on baker aside from the kids

[close]

[close]
[close]

dude asked why i didnt include Figgy in the keep list, its cause i have'nt seen anything from him in a while, other dude responded with a part thats nearly 3 years old, so i reiterated I haven't seen much from him RECENTLY.  fair enough that emerica clip slipped past, as i said i dont pay much attention to anything other than actual parts.

Hell i just want to see footage, if every person in that team pic has a few tricks in Baker4 ill be stoked.
[close]

2 years without a full part is too long these days? Did vans/nike/adidas yearly churned out videos become the norm?
[close]

He just wasnt n my radar is a ll i meant, People like Tfunk seem to always be around. I check insta and theres a new clip of them. Foy, zion and ishod have been inescapable this year so a guy whos had a part 2 years ago and a couple random appearances just wasnt even on the register for me ..sorry, in the age of 24 hr media this is the way it is i guess or maybe i just have a goldfish memory. either way,apologies for hurting you guys' butts
I'm all for young bucks getting it but theres something to be said about older dudes reaching their own potential with a well crafted part over a few years. The onslaught of media is cool and all but its weird that this generation will only have a handful of full lengths to look back on. I'm keeping my eye out on the burn out of footage. At what point does mind blowing difficult tricks just lose it's impact? I guess we'll find out.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #332 on: December 29, 2018, 02:38:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I'm all for young bucks getting it but theres something to be said about older dudes reaching their own potential with a well crafted part over a few years. The onslaught of media is cool and all but its weird that this generation will only have a handful of full lengths to look back on. I'm keeping my eye out on the burn out of footage. At what point does mind blowing difficult tricks just lose it's impact? I guess we'll find out.

i think we are just about there tbh. dude front blunted El Toro and it went pretty much straight to insta, I know it was the last trick in his part but im guessing 90% of people only saw the insta clip and already have pretty much forgotten about it.  few years ago that woulda been legendary, like Shanes nosegrind, same week someone else back tailed it the level now is just crazy and there are so many people who are unbeleivaboly good that its almost numbing. its sick how easy it is to see incredible skateboarding these days but on the flip side the over saturation is intense.
Dont wana sound like that old guy reminiscing about how good it was back in the day, but he has a point

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #333 on: December 29, 2018, 03:05:44 AM »
Fuck that. I reckon if you educated any kid with half a brain about how it used to be then they'd think it sounded better too. Stupid fucken constant content. It's like crack. But what do I know. I'm old.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2276
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #334 on: December 29, 2018, 10:56:59 AM »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #335 on: December 29, 2018, 06:18:41 PM »

yes! sm is 45 minutes from me, gonna get a clip on the no stair rail they have at the park

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #336 on: December 30, 2018, 05:38:50 AM »
@versace i luv u @ms.sarahthe1 luv u little Terry luv u Phylis XO #shalom #33mason

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #337 on: December 30, 2018, 06:25:51 AM »

Marc Johnson, bobby puelo and Tk. victim is gunna be stacked #2019takingover #33

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #338 on: December 30, 2018, 10:44:30 AM »
Also damn, from having a long running pro board at baker to skating Vinnie Banh's pro model.

*Picture taken on carpet in Vinnie's shedroom.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #339 on: December 30, 2018, 11:00:00 AM »
Who cares about Terry Kennedy getting kicked of Baker when Henry fucking GARTLAND now rides for Mob grip!!!!?

For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #340 on: December 30, 2018, 05:06:49 PM »
Hahahah classic Ter. Terrrrrrrrrrrr

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #341 on: December 30, 2018, 05:49:15 PM »
#DisingenuousKultures

goo goo goo joob

• Rep: 40
« Reply #342 on: December 30, 2018, 05:52:18 PM »

I got drunk last night and commented "shalom" on a bunch of his pictures and he liked every single one

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #343 on: December 30, 2018, 06:03:17 PM »
#shalom

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #344 on: December 30, 2018, 06:29:15 PM »

I got drunk last night and commented "shalom" on a bunch of his pictures and he liked every single one

Bots had a busy night.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #345 on: December 30, 2018, 06:53:38 PM »

wow thank you

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #346 on: December 30, 2018, 07:48:15 PM »

amazing

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #347 on: December 30, 2018, 07:55:44 PM »

Shalom to you sir

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #348 on: December 30, 2018, 09:17:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Also damn, from having a long running pro board at baker to skating Vinnie Banh's pro model.

[close]

*Picture taken on carpet in Vinnie's shedroom.

TK and vinnie banh are GANG!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 09:18:40 PM by offkilter »

Future Barney

• Rep: -35
« Reply #349 on: December 31, 2018, 05:47:11 AM »
I saw figgy at a demo this summer, ripping

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Ha, didn't realize two years and two months is almost three years.
[close]

I would’ve thought hucking his sweaty old ass like that would by him at least half a decade?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #350 on: December 31, 2018, 05:53:32 AM »
Figgy did this one single crooked grind that was longer than all of the crooked grinds TK has ever done combined. Get out of here with this disrespect.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 821
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #351 on: December 31, 2018, 07:33:46 AM »
Figgy did this one single crooked grind that was longer than all of the crooked grinds TK has ever done combined. Get out of here with this disrespect.

Has anyone else even touched this rail since? Figgy shut it down
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #352 on: December 31, 2018, 10:43:00 PM »

Getting a little zany in the comments. Mafia & mob

zuma

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
« Reply #353 on: December 31, 2018, 11:00:02 PM »

let s war lol
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 08:04:22 AM by zuma »

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #354 on: January 01, 2019, 01:52:44 AM »

let s war lol

Lilfuckboy vs TK! 2019 is coming in strong
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

123ABC

• Rep: -9
« Reply #355 on: January 01, 2019, 02:18:21 AM »
img ] link  [ /img ] [ ] and img /img

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #356 on: January 01, 2019, 03:24:50 AM »
apparently he is a nephew of this shalom bitch. she comments all the time sending love to his nephew. shalom.

9/11 was a national tragedy

feedmeseymour

« Reply #357 on: January 01, 2019, 04:57:28 AM »
One of the last things tk did in 2018 was give me a follow on insta with 30 min to spare.
He must have been at a killer party.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #358 on: January 01, 2019, 07:15:19 AM »
One of the last things tk did in 2018 was give me a follow on insta with 30 min to spare.
He must have been at a killer party.

haha SHALOM
9/11 was a national tragedy

• Rep: -42
« Reply #359 on: January 01, 2019, 07:52:28 AM »
Updated baker site is up. Didn't see a team page but TK has a couple pro models listed. Are these backstock or fresh?
You can throw me on the double kink box and then watch the hate ignored like Constitution by the congressmen