Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 765581 times)

conqueso

Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #2280 on: May 12, 2019, 01:12:30 PM »
shot callers checkin in

chim richards a bitch

shalom

Chim Richalds

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -101
« Reply #2281 on: May 12, 2019, 01:16:27 PM »
I've reported all of you.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #2282 on: May 12, 2019, 01:29:32 PM »
wait a minute, are you guys saying you want TK to murder me?
We didn’t say we don’t not want him to murder you. Think about it.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #2283 on: May 12, 2019, 01:33:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Reynolds is Longinus the Roman soldier and TK is Jesus.

Christian legend has it that Longinus was a blind Roman centurion who thrust the spear into Christ's side at the crucifixion. Some of Jesus's blood fell upon his eyes and he was healed. Upon this miracle Longinus believed in Jesus

Shalom
[close]
TK is the chosen one; destined to wield the Lance of Longinus. This sacred weapon emanates a holy light that will bang y’all over the head. 

Shalom
[close]

Could you fill me in on this? Why is TK considered some sort of deity here? Because he said shalom once and some dude made some stickers? What about all the times he threatened to kill his wife? Last time I checked shalom meant peace. TK seems the opposite of that, like he might crack at any time and shoot up a school type shit.
[close]
Yo TK

Green light
Happy mother’s day
Shalom

Chim Richalds

« Reply #2284 on: May 12, 2019, 01:38:15 PM »
Quite the welcoming community you guys got here. It's like the online equivalent of walking into a skate shop, so I guess it makes sense. shalom

tedkootz

• Rep: -59
  • my life be like ooh ahh
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2285 on: May 12, 2019, 01:46:57 PM »
he finally took off the baker chains.

wompa_stompa

• Rep: -3
« Reply #2286 on: May 12, 2019, 02:25:43 PM »

burn_to_live

• Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
« Reply #2287 on: May 12, 2019, 02:28:38 PM »
Thank you. SHALOM.
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2288 on: May 12, 2019, 02:37:04 PM »
Quite the welcoming community you guys got here. It's like the online equivalent of walking into a skate shop, so I guess it makes sense. shalom

Well for one, while your sig may look the right size on mobile, its way too fucking big on anything else. Resize that stupid picture. Also supreme is fucking lame.

Edit: Shalom.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 02:39:24 PM by os89 »

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #2289 on: May 12, 2019, 02:39:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

your sig is way too fucking big and is fucking lame.

fixed

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2290 on: May 12, 2019, 02:40:55 PM »
You could tell these guys are dicks but you needed to bait them into a guilt trip?  That makes u worse.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1071
« Reply #2291 on: May 12, 2019, 02:41:53 PM »
I pray to be lucky enough to have TK put me in the sky. Lucky man, Chim.

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #2292 on: May 12, 2019, 02:42:21 PM »
Tune in next week when Terry introduces us to his 4 other wives

"green light on Sara, Cara, Tara, and Ethel"
does my user name check out

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2293 on: May 12, 2019, 03:28:46 PM »
it's not

Suave

• Rep: -21
« Reply #2294 on: May 12, 2019, 03:38:56 PM »
if i pull the 187 on sarahthe1, what is shot caller going to give me? i ain't doing it for clout. can i get a box?

WPG

• Rep: -4
« Reply #2295 on: May 12, 2019, 05:17:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Well for one, while your sig may look the right size on mobile, its way too fucking big on anything else. Resize that stupid picture. Also supreme is fucking lame.

[close]

Thanks. It should be fixed now.

Sick Kev Bradley photo brah! You an OFWGKTA fan too Brah? I heard Tyler the Creator say he was a big fan of the song TK skater to in Baker 3! And Kev Bradley skated to a Tyler the Creator song! Small world
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #2296 on: May 12, 2019, 06:32:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Thanks. It should be fixed now.
[close]

Sick Kev Bradley photo brah! You an OFWGKTA fan too Brah? I heard Tyler the Creator say he was a big fan of the song TK skater to in Baker 3! And Kev Bradley skated to a Tyler the Creator song! Small world

the chevy chase makes sense, you don't even know cc foo

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2276
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2297 on: May 13, 2019, 09:36:52 AM »

First customer who comes into the shop today I'm gonna tell them "I hope Terry Kennedy murders you."

gaseous clay

« Reply #2298 on: May 13, 2019, 10:52:51 AM »

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2299 on: May 13, 2019, 11:14:17 AM »

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #2300 on: May 13, 2019, 11:22:31 AM »
Sir false reporting is very mean and being mean is strictly against policy for that I have regretfully reported, hiddened, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called Pizza Hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, called Ghostbusters, called Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada about this post of yours.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2301 on: May 13, 2019, 11:34:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Sir false reporting is very mean and being mean is strictly against policy for that I have regretfully reported, hiddened, called the cops, called the Fire Department, called Pizza Hut, called the USN, called the Royal Navy, called the Red Army, called the FBI. called the CIA, called Interpol, called the KGB, called the USMC, called the USAF, called the Royal Air force, called MI 6, called Scotland Yard, called the US National Guard of every state, called NYPD, called Obama, called the Queen, called Putin, called David Cameron, called every Governor of every US State, used my time phone to call Winston Church hill, As well as Hitler, Stalin, Theodore Roosevelt, George Washington, Montezuma, every Caesar, called Ghostbusters, called Gilgamesh, called US Army, called British Army in every era, called every phone sexline, called papa john's, called the US Coast Guard, called my State Senators, called my Senators, called every republican in the US, called Dr. Who, called the Pope, called my local Gang lords, called the State Patrol of ever state west of the Mississippi, called all of my local news channels, called Star Fleet, called The Sun, called The national enquirer, called CNN, called Scot Pelly, called Steven Colbert, called half of the Mexican Drug Cartels, called Nintendo, called the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force, called the head of the Illuminati, called every free mason, called bilderberg, called my neighbors, called the mayor of every city in France, called my mom, called the Emperor of Man, and called every school district in Canada about this post of yours.

Gozer the Traveler wil come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldrenaii, the Traveler came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of coarse in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrix Supplicants, they chose a new form for him, that of a gaint Slor! Many Shrubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the he-depths of the Slor that day I can tell you.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Chim Richalds

« Reply #2302 on: May 13, 2019, 12:09:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

If this is what you call a compliment, I'd rather just get death threats.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #2303 on: May 13, 2019, 12:51:25 PM »
shalom
9/11 was a national tragedy

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1109
« Reply #2304 on: May 13, 2019, 01:02:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

First customer who comes into the shop today I'm gonna tell them "I hope Terry Kennedy murders you."

i wish my local was this cool

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #2305 on: May 13, 2019, 01:34:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

If this is what you call a compliment, I'd rather just get death threats.
I only am complementary, compliments are for special times. I'm only your sous chef don't complain about the menu to me.

Mother Goose.

« Reply #2306 on: May 13, 2019, 10:14:20 PM »
I feel like TK should get incentive for sticker sales. Cut mans a check.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #2307 on: May 14, 2019, 01:10:16 AM »

I dm’d both his instgram accounts a few months ago saying I’d buy his muta board if he put a shalom sticker on his set up. Never replied back. He doesn’t need the money.

Shalom is the only wealth he needs

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #2308 on: May 14, 2019, 05:27:21 AM »

He already makes billions.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2309 on: May 14, 2019, 09:18:26 AM »
Big money. Big cars