Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 765749 times)

Owen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #3870 on: May 24, 2020, 01:01:04 AM »
TK looking fuckin hectic on his insta story at the moment. Not sure how to share or capture
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #3871 on: May 24, 2020, 02:28:34 AM »
Stay away from Crosshit.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3872 on: May 24, 2020, 02:35:40 AM »
Being old is a scapegoat for a lot of ex-skaters who got fat and don't exercise anymore.

HeapsCool

• Rep: -174
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3873 on: May 24, 2020, 03:39:49 AM »
When TK does a gator this thread will not age well

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #3874 on: May 24, 2020, 04:56:09 AM »
I just sit here taking a dump and TK, my main man TK is staring straight into my eyes from my phone.

What a time to be alive.
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #3875 on: May 24, 2020, 05:00:58 AM »
I just sit here taking a dump and TK, my main man TK is staring straight into my eyes from my phone.

What a time to be alive.

So much agree.
This thread is my go-to for proper toilet visits.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #3876 on: May 24, 2020, 05:17:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I just hope im still skating ledges and shit at 34. People wanna talk all that shit, but wait till you hit 25+ and your knees barely work unless you push through the bullshit and warm up for 2 hours, then see if you wanna try to film that back 5050 on the hubba
[close]
The first time I grinded a ledge was at age 24. I learned most of my tricks between 25-28.  My first real skate trip was in my 30s. I’m 34 now and still progressing.

Just do mad yoga, spend time in saunas, get a lot of intense aerobic Exercise (muay Thai and bjj work for me but I’m sure HIIT and cross fit work fine too) and you will be fine.
[close]

If you look after yourself, as in eat right, take time to recover, and do complimentary exercise to stay strong you should be fine. I don' understand how people burn out around 30. Let alone before 30.
the western lifestyle is pretty sedentary, we sit way too much and dont move enough. the WHO recommendation is no less than 150 minutes of workout with every block of exersize should be more that 15 mins, and thats the minimum. people dont move enough and the body needs it, the more you move the better. ive had patients that were 70+ that were still doing daily workout that will annihilate some of my 30yo friends.
use it or lose it. if you keep skating, keeping alcohol and smoking to a minimum, sleep well andgive your body time to recover youll be skating deep into your 30s easily.
im 31 and skate intense sessions atleast twice a week and up to 5 times a week and im still learning tricks. i have a lot less stamina now but its not because of my age, its because of my shitty habits.
25 is young as fuck, with a few months of training and eating well youll feel like a 25 yo should in no time, its still early in life to hav chronic illness and pain

disintegration

• Rep: -115
« Reply #3877 on: May 24, 2020, 09:00:41 AM »
I never pay much attention to this thread but just went on his instagram to check him out these days and fucking hell, it's crazy how bad he has got. Hard to believe he was pro for Baker and had his own TV show.

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
« Reply #3878 on: May 24, 2020, 05:48:07 PM »

the western lifestyle is pretty sedentary, we sit way too much and dont move enough. the WHO recommendation is no less than 150 minutes of workout with every block of exersize should be more that 15 mins, and thats the minimum. people dont move enough and the body needs it, the more you move the better. ive had patients that were 70+ that were still doing daily workout that will annihilate some of my 30yo friends.
use it or lose it. if you keep skating, keeping alcohol and smoking to a minimum, sleep well andgive your body time to recover youll be skating deep into your 30s easily.
im 31 and skate intense sessions atleast twice a week and up to 5 times a week and im still learning tricks. i have a lot less stamina now but its not because of my age, its because of my shitty habits.
25 is young as fuck, with a few months of training and eating well youll feel like a 25 yo should in no time, its still early in life to hav chronic illness and pain
This is pretty spot on.  My favorite boxer was winning major titles in his late 40's.  He switched up his style to something with less wear on the body and was basically a monk in regards to his body.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3879 on: May 25, 2020, 06:59:47 AM »
BIG MONEY BIG...

9/11 was a national tragedy

Not_Bruce

• Rep: -53
« Reply #3880 on: May 25, 2020, 07:39:08 AM »
If something bad happens to TK, this thread will not age well.Hard to pinpoint it but something about this thread has an ominous vibe....I hope TK gets back on his feet just for his kids alone.

sexhaver2006

• Rep: -13
« Reply #3881 on: May 27, 2020, 06:31:51 PM »
can some one sum up what this thread is about for me? TK off baker then becomes a pseudogangster?

Shalom

LiveFromTheCreek

« Reply #3882 on: May 27, 2020, 06:50:21 PM »
can some one sum up what this thread is about for me? TK off baker then becomes a pseudogangster?

Shalom

The lore runs deep brother

Educate yourself

shalominator

• Rep: 22
« Reply #3883 on: May 27, 2020, 07:41:53 PM »

Shalom

You gotta read it all man. It gets wild and is worth the time.  Also, I dropped off some used decks and shoes at my local today and on my way home I saw TK walking down the street and it made me so happy.

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3884 on: May 27, 2020, 08:31:47 PM »
Untitled by , on Flickr
Still wanting a 2020 version of this. Even if its just an announcement that theyre still friends and not a baker thing.
I wonder if the mistake they are referring to is Reynolds crooked hat.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3885 on: May 27, 2020, 08:44:45 PM »
The Shalom we all needed
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #3886 on: May 27, 2020, 10:45:02 PM »
Still can't really fathom how lightly some of you are taking the fact that he was urging his thousands of followers to murder the mother of his children a few months ago. Y'all really just gonna keep clowning him acting like this is all a joke until something goes really sideways, and it's disturbing to watch.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #3887 on: May 31, 2020, 07:00:48 PM »

TK bangin us over the head with switch rail hammers
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Not_Bruce

• Rep: -53
« Reply #3888 on: May 31, 2020, 09:04:16 PM »
Still can't really fathom how lightly some of you are taking the fact that he was urging his thousands of followers to murder the mother of his children a few months ago. Y'all really just gonna keep clowning him acting like this is all a joke until something goes really sideways, and it's disturbing to watch.

I dont think many of the slap pals get the severity of the issues at play.Putting a “green light” on your wife via social media is indicative of trouble.I hope stuff gets better , TK has adorable looking kids that deserve a rad dad.For a guy that has a number of friends in the industry I am surprised nobody has reached out to the mods.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:16:06 PM by Not_Bruce »

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #3889 on: May 31, 2020, 09:11:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I dont think many of the slap pals get the severity of the issues at play.Putting a “green light” on your wife via social media is indicative of trouble.I hope everything gets resolved, TK has adorable looking kids that deserve a rad dad.

We get it, it's fucked. None's saying it's not. But what are you going to do? Call the cops?

If you're not going to take action than shut up. Why bother wasting your time stressing over something you have zero intention of getting involved in let alone resolving.

Neither of you are any less kooky than anyone kicking back and enjoying the train wreck.

shalom
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 09:12:43 PM by Seadramon »

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #3890 on: May 31, 2020, 09:38:45 PM »

That's a flat bar

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #3891 on: June 01, 2020, 01:16:43 AM »
Where has all his skill gone?

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #3892 on: June 01, 2020, 01:48:01 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
That's a flat bar

Aren’t all flat bars rails? This is so pedantic but I’m here for it.
If we take “rail” as nothing more than a contraction of “handrail” and to only apply to handrails that slope down -usually stairs or some form of gradient then you’d be right in your argument.
But we can’t forget the OG definition of the word rail - and from Miriam Webster, Collins and Cambridge dictionaries all seem to agree on it being a noun referring to a horizontal bar in fixed position.

So here we can appropriately say that Tk is, indeed, banging us over the head with switch rail hammers.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

cant stop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -76
  • It's all about tricks.
« Reply #3893 on: June 01, 2020, 02:17:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
That's a flat bar
[close]

If we take “rail” as nothing more than a contraction of “handrail” and to only apply to handrails that slope down -usually stairs or some form of gradient then you’d be right in your argument.
But we can’t forget the OG definition of the word rail - and from Miriam Webster, Collins and Cambridge dictionaries all seem to agree on it being a noun referring to a horizontal bar in fixed position.

So here we can appropriately say that Tk is, indeed, banging us over the head with switch rail hammers.

I stand behind all this. My head is banged from the rail TK approached switch, and it feels great.
You know what sucks? I always rip my pants when Im having a good time! - The Gonz

• Rep: 31
« Reply #3894 on: June 01, 2020, 09:56:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
That's a flat bar
[close]

I’m going to have to agree that flat bars are rails and handrails are a subset of rails if we take it that a rail is a "horizontal bar passing from one post or support to another," c. 1300, from Old French reille "bolt, bar," from Vulgar Latin *regla, from Latin regula "rule, straight piece of wood," diminutive form related to regere "to straighten, guide" (from PIE root *reg- "move in a straight line"). Used figuratively for thinness from 1872. To be off the rails in a figurative sense is from 1848, an image from the railroads. In U.S. use, "A piece of timber, cleft, hewed, or sawed, inserted in upright posts for fencing" [Webster, 1830].

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3895 on: June 01, 2020, 07:33:13 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
That's a flat bar

That looks round to me

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #3896 on: June 04, 2020, 09:50:15 AM »
Final proof that TK is mason of the highest order is that he doesn’t address all that was happening last few days with killing of Floyd.
He just casually posts his tricks edited by Jacob wilder or filmed by ish.sandiford.
9/11 was a national tragedy

dannyprovolone

« Reply #3897 on: June 04, 2020, 01:53:30 PM »
shot caller checkin in

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #3898 on: June 04, 2020, 07:59:22 PM »
Immaculate filming and editing as usual TK. Bravo  :'(

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #3899 on: June 04, 2020, 08:13:10 PM »
I thought about TK’s gang beef this weekend. Latin Kings were out in full force stopping people from looting Logan Square. Crazy fucking times.