Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 765692 times)

falcon stomp

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -15
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #4890 on: July 31, 2021, 02:32:06 AM »
SHALOM TIME IS OVER :(

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #4891 on: July 31, 2021, 02:37:57 AM »
Goddamn this shit is super fucked. Rip Josiah. TK probably gonna end up doing a long stint for this, but who knows. Gator is fucking out and about now so anything can happen
I don't think Gator should be free, but if Terry gets Gator level time, he won't be released until he's like 65.

falcon stomp

• Rep: -15
« Reply #4892 on: July 31, 2021, 03:06:02 AM »
Fuck habibi man, I think at times this message board has really opened my life up like, after Bams shit, I need to stop drinking so much, tk like shit happens man, drugs-booze = trouble simple as

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #4893 on: July 31, 2021, 03:23:27 AM »
Also what’s up with this free so and so movement. If they are genuinely not guilty the that’s fine but if you legit killed a dude, you deserve to be in jail.

Oh you haven't yet met the free Max B crowd yet have you

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #4894 on: July 31, 2021, 04:05:34 AM »
Someone should change the like picture on the discord
listen to cosmic psychos

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #4895 on: July 31, 2021, 04:35:28 AM »
how many other recreational activities have had 3 separate pros beat someone to death
boxing. but ya fuck this

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4896 on: July 31, 2021, 04:52:08 AM »
This needs a thorough investigation, ever since Tk started getting dropped on sponsors left&right he got into some sht. On the contrary I'd say Dollin looks better somehow
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
« Reply #4897 on: July 31, 2021, 05:04:30 AM »
Fucking sad shit. Rip to that dude. Feels kinda surreal that we've been following this weird downward spiral for 2,5 years as it's been heading towards this very predictable ending.

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #4898 on: July 31, 2021, 05:06:42 AM »
Slap posters make fun of one guy for 150 pages and act shocked guy blows up. This place is a shithole

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #4899 on: July 31, 2021, 05:07:24 AM »
Fucking sad shit. Rip to that dude. Feels kinda surreal that we've been following feeding this weird downward spiral for 2,5 years as it's been heading towards this very predictable ending.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #4900 on: July 31, 2021, 05:22:00 AM »
Slap posters make fun of one guy for 150 pages and act shocked guy blows up. This place is a shithole

It's funny people will come on and high horse defending people making fun of someone like Ric Leonetti (rightly so)

But have no problem bullying TK... or Bam... Joslin etc

No way TK hasn't seen this thread and no way it hasn't upset him.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4901 on: July 31, 2021, 05:26:40 AM »
That would be have to be up there with the worst deaths, imagine only seeing the whites of tks eyes and that grill holy fuck
listen to cosmic psychos

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #4902 on: July 31, 2021, 05:38:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It's funny people will come on and high horse defending people making fun of someone like Ric Leonetti (rightly so)

Slap posters somehow managed to become the biggest kooks in skateboarding and every year that passes this place becomes even shittier, out of touch and bitter, not surprising considering the average slap user demographic. I guess shitting on younger kids and mentally unstable dudes is the cool thing to do. I really liked this place but since the covid hit its  been nothing but negativity and straight up mean and aggressive vibes. This incident cements just how terrible this site is lol

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4903 on: July 31, 2021, 05:44:44 AM »
Not even, that is such bullshit

Bloke’s a nutter and fair call there was a big ass thread about it but if there were message boards back in the day cunts would have been taking about gator blowing it too, I suppose it’s good in a way cause he could have done his ex wife and kids, could have been worse you know

It’s a skating site and cunts gonna discuss this sort of stuff and sometimes even in a ghoulish fashion but yeah as if the baker dudes haven’t got some fucked up stories about him
listen to cosmic psychos

Ric Leonetti

• Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
« Reply #4904 on: July 31, 2021, 05:49:49 AM »
I don’t think no one here could predict him killing someone
The Man From The Place Of Clay

UndesiredUsername

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4905 on: July 31, 2021, 05:53:48 AM »
Could be the Chris Chan debacle from yesterday, but I’m completely desensitized to this type of shit at this point. Feel sorry for that kids family though, he seemed like a decent kid from his Insta.

UndesiredUsername

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4906 on: July 31, 2021, 05:57:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Also what’s up with this free so and so movement. If they are genuinely not guilty the that’s fine but if you legit killed a dude, you deserve to be in jail.
[close]

Oh you haven't yet met the free Max B crowd yet have you

Max B 100% deserves to be out of prison rn though. He had a fucked up case from the start with his attorney more concerned with becoming some hood celebrity lawyer. Max was actually  granted an appeal because his attorney lost his bar certification for being so corrupt. He should be out in a year or two

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #4907 on: July 31, 2021, 06:34:59 AM »
Not even, that is such bullshit

Bloke’s a nutter and fair call there was a big ass thread about it but if there were message boards back in the day cunts would have been taking about gator blowing it too, I suppose it’s good in a way cause he could have done his ex wife and kids, could have been worse you know

It’s a skating site and cunts gonna discuss this sort of stuff and sometimes even in a ghoulish fashion but yeah as if the baker dudes haven’t got some fucked up stories about him

Fair enough, Part of it was a rant against social media in general and a jab at people that pretend forums are somehow better than twitter and the likes, either way I'm probably going to pull the plug on any sort of social media of any kind, shit messes up your head, I'm sure it did KB's head in as well

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #4908 on: July 31, 2021, 06:44:40 AM »
I don’t think no one here could predict him killing someone

He threw out potential hits on his kids mom like no weekly?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4909 on: July 31, 2021, 06:47:27 AM »
Expand Quote
how many other recreational activities have had 3 separate pros beat someone to death
[close]

Football, wrestling, soccer probably

Traditional athletics are extremely violent. Skateboarding has its problems for sure (this being a big one that'll be talked about for decades) but traditional sports are often all about going to war and destroying the other person/team...this spills out and into everyday life. Michael Messener has written a bunch of books on the violence within the big four sports (hockey, football, baseball, and basketball) and the shit that happens is insane.

Also, what the hell was TK doing out there in the first place? How did he get there but not have any cash? (Spent it all on drugs already?) What happened? He asked the kid for money, the kid so said, "No" so TK beat him into a coma(death?).

Man, Mr. Habibi (a guy known for selling bad sperm) should have had TK in rehab months ago. Reaching out looks good but his attempt at reaching out was beyond sloppy. Something that important should have been drafted by a decent lawyer.

And, for all of Bam's cry baby bullshit the Jackass required rehab/control over his everyday life probably saved him from getting into real trouble and going to prison with TK. I could see Bam easily killing someone in a drunken/drugged up driving incident or doing something disgusting to a victim who isn't just the avg Joe. and who has the power to send him to jail or prison, yeah mann.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

k-nutz

• Rep: 53
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4910 on: July 31, 2021, 07:45:04 AM »
Could be the Chris Chan debacle from yesterday, but I’m completely desensitized to this type of shit at this point. Feel sorry for that kids family though, he seemed like a decent kid from his Insta.

Today I learned that Chris Chan is not the same person as Chris Chann who is not the same person as John Hill.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #4911 on: July 31, 2021, 08:07:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Slap posters somehow managed to become the biggest kooks in skateboarding and every year that passes this place becomes even shittier, out of touch and bitter, not surprising considering the average slap user demographic. I guess shitting on younger kids and mentally unstable dudes is the cool thing to do. I really liked this place but since the covid hit its  been nothing but negativity and straight up mean and aggressive vibes. This incident cements just how terrible this site is lol

You say all this with a picture clowning a mentally ill skater in your sig

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
« Reply #4912 on: July 31, 2021, 08:25:39 AM »

Fucking Christ i just read the Chris Chan stuff after being aware of the previous stuff ol sonichu was up to and all i have to say is

Mount St. Hermdog

• Rep: 8
« Reply #4913 on: July 31, 2021, 08:45:41 AM »
Chicago skaters are fucking pissed bro, sounds like this may unfortunately be true

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #4914 on: July 31, 2021, 09:18:29 AM »

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 820
« Reply #4915 on: July 31, 2021, 09:29:45 AM »
Damn RIP.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #4916 on: July 31, 2021, 09:33:01 AM »
terrible

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #4917 on: July 31, 2021, 09:33:19 AM »
lmao a thread about tk hits a couple pages and now slap is guilty of inciting a grown ass man to beat someone to death. homie grow up and focus if you don’t like the website so much.

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #4918 on: July 31, 2021, 09:53:24 AM »
it's going to be a very somber thanjgiving for all parties involved

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #4919 on: July 31, 2021, 09:55:45 AM »
He made skateboarding cool for a large demographic of kids who maybe wouldn’t have gotten into it otherwise.  He was skilled and popular enough that his name/image sold product, thus he was turned pro.

But who gives a fuck about any of that right now.  A good dude was needlessly killed.  RIP Josiah.  I really hope his friends and family get the love, support and justice they deserve.