Author Topic: Terry Kennedy of baker  (Read 765739 times)

InfiniteSadness

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -8
Re: Terry Kennedy of baker
« Reply #5130 on: August 02, 2021, 06:10:50 PM »
Wow charging him with first degree means they have evidence that he planned it prior, not that he just lost his cool in the moment. Fuckin monster.

It depends on the state, pre-meditation doesn't mean he was online for a week prior googling methods of murder.. Pre-meditation can mean that they got in an argument and he was like "i'm gonna kill you" and proceeded to beat him to death.. Where as manslaughter is more of an accident; murder was not the intent OR self defense.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5131 on: August 02, 2021, 06:13:08 PM »
Tragic incident and it's a shame that this is where it led to and a young man has lost his life

The moral grandstanding is a bit much though fellas, don't make it about you. Slap did not contribute to this young person's death and there was nothing anyone here could have done to prevent it.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5132 on: August 02, 2021, 06:19:51 PM »
A bunch of people apologizing for making fun of TK while simultaneously giving their uncertified bs slap psychologists opinions. None of you know what’s in that mans head and probably none of you know what led up to his obviously terrible reaction. Just a bunch of whiny gossiping speculative garbage. Dude killed somebody let it rest and wait it out. Maybe have a little respect for once.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #5133 on: August 02, 2021, 06:23:22 PM »
If you have a dollar or even 5 to give to Josiah's family you should do it.  Let's meet his goal within 24 hours. 

This dude was a friend of mine and I literally still cant believe this happened.  fucking tragic dude.

like someone said, this might be one of the darkest things that's EVER happened in skateboarding.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #5134 on: August 02, 2021, 06:42:28 PM »
society is Way Fucked Up

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #5135 on: August 02, 2021, 06:45:03 PM »
He was doing his promo runs but just went way left
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -234
« Reply #5136 on: August 02, 2021, 06:47:06 PM »
I never once understood the pervasive nature of this thread and how a lot of you PALS made posts with subtle racist jabs and not-so-subtle attacks on the deteriorating mental health of this guy. Now, what seems like the inevitable occurs and the lot of you are on here spilling out half assed apologies and acting as if you weren’t fully complicit in the vitriol of hate and negativity that comprised 150+ pages of this God forsaken thread.

A lot of the gatekeeping going on in this place is absolutely fucked and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. I would suggest that the mods get a tally of the most frequent posters on this thread and focus their accounts. I guarantee all of them are posting now about how horrible the situation is and how none of them saw any of this coming.

This place is so dusted and if High Speed had an ounce of accountability they would shut down the boards immediately. I’ll follow Heckride because I appreciate what Monkey is doing with that, but ultimately, fuck Slap. Kook me all you want I’m focusing.

This is so half-baked I’m dying reading it.

What’s next, let’s ban violent video games because they lead to school shootings? Maybe we can ban albums with vulgar lyrics to prevent the moral decay of society!

Oh wait… White Republican moms have already tried to do those things and here you are riding their coattails.

Censorship would have somehow made this situation better? Get the fuck out of here.

The people posting here were fans of TK, dipshit. Yeah, TK was wildin’ and people were making jokes about it, but that’s in damn near every thread, and in every corner of the entire Internet.

A common theme in the thread is that no one actually knew what was going on with him, but everyone hoped he could get help. Everyone was stoked anytime he posted a halfway decent clip.

I get it, emotions are high after such a tragedy, but you’re on that cornball shit if you think slap is to blame.

This place is dusted? Riding that Nancy Regan Tipper Gore censorship wave is as dusty as it gets homie.

SourPatch MOY

• Rep: -30
« Reply #5137 on: August 02, 2021, 06:55:50 PM »
Get rid of this thread! He doesn’t deserve me typing his name…RIP Josiah

Tireeedd

• Rep: 86
« Reply #5138 on: August 02, 2021, 07:19:33 PM »
this will go down as one of the darkest events in skate history

Yup

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #5139 on: August 02, 2021, 07:19:52 PM »
Half of Slap just hates on every fit/personality/video part/skaters lifestyle etc. I don't think it's a good idea to speak like you are above anyone if you didn't have a laugh or joke around in the TK thread.

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #5140 on: August 02, 2021, 08:27:29 PM »
I never once understood the pervasive nature of this thread and how a lot of you PALS made posts with subtle racist jabs and not-so-subtle attacks on the deteriorating mental health of this guy. Now, what seems like the inevitable occurs and the lot of you are on here spilling out half assed apologies and acting as if you weren’t fully complicit in the vitriol of hate and negativity that comprised 150+ pages of this God forsaken thread.

A lot of the gatekeeping going on in this place is absolutely fucked and you should all be ashamed of yourselves. I would suggest that the mods get a tally of the most frequent posters on this thread and focus their accounts. I guarantee all of them are posting now about how horrible the situation is and how none of them saw any of this coming.

This place is so dusted and if High Speed had an ounce of accountability they would shut down the boards immediately. I’ll follow Heckride because I appreciate what Monkey is doing with that, but ultimately, fuck Slap. Kook me all you want I’m focusing.

You're all up in this thread and the Bam thread lmao no need for a morality check.

CannerSpaghetti

« Reply #5141 on: August 02, 2021, 08:28:49 PM »
Stop pointing fingers and have respect. This man lost his life. This thread isnt shit and didnt lead to anything. Fucking blaming each other like yall threw the punches. RIP

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #5142 on: August 02, 2021, 08:59:46 PM »
Never understood the whole shalom thing…it really was never funny….just lame ass slap posters coming up with something corny af as usual..just like a broken record the slap community never disappoints…you guys fucking suck.

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #5143 on: August 02, 2021, 09:07:28 PM »
you mean "we"

Shuh

• Rep: 0
« Reply #5144 on: August 02, 2021, 09:11:30 PM »
This is incredibly sad, mods lock this lets just focus the pinned gofundme.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #5145 on: August 02, 2021, 09:13:40 PM »
Expand Quote

Not saluted, not shalom.

Wtf dude.
[close]
Weirdest TK/Habibi post of all time. What the fuck?!

Can anybody please elaborate on this?

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5146 on: August 02, 2021, 09:16:13 PM »
Damn....I just heard of the news on this from listening to the Breakfast Club radio show of all places. Sad state of affairs.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #5147 on: August 02, 2021, 09:20:12 PM »
you mean "we"

Nah they’re are cool posters but for the most part everyone just loves to talk down on skaters going through a hard time in their lives. I feel like I’m in the minority because I like posting about being stoked and supporting the skaters I love.

Randy Quaid

• Rep: -6
« Reply #5148 on: August 02, 2021, 09:22:52 PM »
Do the mint Supra TK Skytops in my closet go up or down in value now?  Thinking about donating the proceeds to Josiah.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #5149 on: August 02, 2021, 09:27:19 PM »

LOLZ
Should be posted on every page

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #5150 on: August 02, 2021, 11:05:13 PM »
pro skaters with the last name "kennedy" are fucking up
Oh shit… the fabled Kennedy Curse!
Can it be?!?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #5151 on: August 02, 2021, 11:37:21 PM »

Wow I didn't know SLAP was directly responsible for TK killing an innocent human. Genius thinking.

Fuck TK

RIP Josiah!!!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

HeapsCool

• Rep: -174
« Reply #5152 on: August 03, 2021, 12:22:12 AM »
When TK does a gator this thread will not age well

hi

G raham

• Rep: -49
« Reply #5153 on: August 03, 2021, 12:58:16 AM »
i havent read any of this thread between the first and last few pages why are people saying its responsible for what tk did?
Well guys, there's nothing better than getting out there and skateboarding. - Shane O'Neill.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1262
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5154 on: August 03, 2021, 02:02:45 AM »
Expand Quote
fuck Slap. Kook me all you want I’m focusing.
[close]

Hello, I’m your replacement. Do you wanna give me a tour before you leave, or should I just show myself around?
oh my god shut uppppp

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #5155 on: August 03, 2021, 02:36:59 AM »
This thread did 9-11. #wokeandentitled

generic_ocount

• Rep: -25
« Reply #5156 on: August 03, 2021, 02:54:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

What’s next, let’s ban violent video games because they lead to school shootings? Maybe we can ban albums with vulgar lyrics to prevent the moral decay of society!

Oh wait… White Republican moms have already tried to do those things and here you are riding their coattails.

Censorship would have somehow made this situation better? Get the fuck out of here.

The people posting here were fans of TK, dipshit. Yeah, TK was wildin’ and people were making jokes about it, but that’s in damn near every thread, and in every corner of the entire Internet.

A common theme in the thread is that no one actually knew what was going on with him, but everyone hoped he could get help. Everyone was stoked anytime he posted a halfway decent clip.

I get it, emotions are high after such a tragedy, but you’re on that cornball shit if you think slap is to blame.

This place is dusted? Riding that Nancy Regan Tipper Gore censorship wave is as dusty as it gets homie.

A lot of people posted that the dude was clearly mentally unwell, and that making light of a situation where he was threatening to kill his wife was being done in bad taste.

The majority of the time people would argue back, that they're only having fun posting about it, and if you're so concerned, do something yourself.

The reality is that people didn't want it to stop because the overwhelming amount of people on here are losers with bad jobs. They need a TK or a Bam, somebody who has messed up so badly in life without a chance of redeeming themselves, somebody they can look at and say "well... at least I'm not them"

And yes Slap is somewhat responsible for this incident, you guys were turning this thing into a whole meme by making Shalom stickers and getting photos with pros posing with those stickers; you guys definitely dialed up the notoriety of TK in the early days when this whole episode was kicking off by doing so. 

SUPREMENECKPROTECTOR

• Rep: 99
« Reply #5157 on: August 03, 2021, 03:06:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

A lot of people posted that the dude was clearly mentally unwell, and that making light of a situation where he was threatening to kill his wife was being done in bad taste.

The majority of the time people would argue back, that they're only having fun posting about it, and if you're so concerned, do something yourself.

The reality is that people didn't want it to stop because the overwhelming amount of people on here are losers with bad jobs. They need a TK or a Bam, somebody who has messed up so badly in life without a chance of redeeming themselves, somebody they can look at and say "well... at least I'm not them"

And yes Slap is somewhat responsible for this incident, you guys were turning this thing into a whole meme by making Shalom stickers and getting photos with pros posing with those stickers; you guys definitely dialed up the notoriety of TK in the early days when this whole episode was kicking off by doing so.

Hey man, what´s your regular account? Just want to make sure you are eligible to ride the high road.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #5158 on: August 03, 2021, 05:35:13 AM »
How is slap saying shalom to blame? Like tk said it as a goodwill type thing slap adopted it. How is that bad?

Also I think some of you need to understand correlation doesn’t equal causation.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #5159 on: August 03, 2021, 05:56:41 AM »

Clutch them pearls harder baby gurll