Author Topic: andy roy back on heroin?  (Read 113816 times)

iWannaBarfOnYou!

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Re: andy roy back on heroin?
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2019, 07:11:54 AM »
That whole crew is a mess, fighting with each other, fighting with other companies, apparently fighting their girlfriends?  Fuck it, throw away the whole company and run with Jalopi.

The only people fighting in that crew were Andy and his wack girlfriend. Wanting to fight with everyone and make sure Instagram followers caught every last bit for more Likes. That dude was on one and everyone in the city knew and so did his girlfriend. That’s why they didn’t have friends out there. Theyre full of shit

E

• Rep: 11
« Reply #91 on: January 30, 2019, 07:50:05 AM »
DirtbagP said last night Andy is going to a sober house when he gets out of the 30 day program soon. Said he wants to become a sober/motivational speaker ala Brandon Novak.

fs overkrook

« Reply #92 on: January 30, 2019, 08:02:10 AM »
DirtbagP said last night Andy is going to a sober house when he gets out of the 30 day program soon. Said he wants to become a sober/motivational speaker ala Brandon Novak.
Yeah right. He’s gonna be a junkie until the day he dies

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2019, 08:03:13 AM »
Expand Quote
That whole crew is a mess, fighting with each other, fighting with other companies, apparently fighting their girlfriends?  Fuck it, throw away the whole company and run with Jalopi.
[close]

The only people fighting in that crew were Andy and his wack girlfriend. Wanting to fight with everyone and make sure Instagram followers caught every last bit for more Likes. That dude was on one and everyone in the city knew and so did his girlfriend. That’s why they didn’t have friends out there. Theyre full of shit

What about Trujillo laying his poosey hands on his wife and any female who doesnt want the D

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2019, 08:10:09 AM »
sobriety was the wild relevance card for 2018.
andy back on heroin
bam back on alcoholism
winning back on whatever made him think tattooing his face was a good idea

what will they do next.

opes are a bitch especially when you're a skateboarder with a doctor presumably willing to write you whatever you want every time you roll your ankle. nobody wakes up one day and says yeah smoking weed is cool but I think ill try some dope today. wish em the best.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2019, 08:15:11 AM »
andy back on heroin
bam back on alcoholism

what will they do next.

opes are a bitch especially when you're a skateboarder with a doctor presumably willing to write you whatever you want every time you roll your ankle. nobody wakes up one day and says yeah smoking weed is cool but I think ill try some dope today. wish em the best.

free max b

Wenning and Antwuan had a pretty good 2018 IMO when it comes to sobriety and skating

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2019, 09:22:34 AM »
yeah except antwuan has been smoking meth or crack on IG live recently (whichever one the bulb shaped pipes are, i admittedly don't know my stems). also if you believe for one second Wenning was sober when he recently decided to get tattoos on his face youre tripping. thats not sober behavior. if they keep skating cool but don't be surprised if they don't.

free max b
FREE MAX B

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2019, 10:26:22 AM »
yeah except antwuan has been smoking meth or crack on IG live recently (whichever one the bulb shaped pipes are, i admittedly don't know my stems). also if you believe for one second Wenning was sober when he recently decided to get tattoos on his face youre tripping. thats not sober behavior. if they keep skating cool but don't be surprised if they don't.

free max b

The good news is you can smoke both meth and crack in a lightbulb!

fs overkrook

« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »

free max b
Did anybody screen shot this

doublesteveburger

« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2019, 11:30:17 AM »
I too want to see the smoking of the glass.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2019, 01:29:22 PM »
Who gives a shit about Andy Roy's ex
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

C. R. E. A. M

• Rep: -74
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2019, 01:36:48 PM »
Antwuan smoking dabs fool don't get hunted by The DOG

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2019, 02:25:52 PM »
I too want to see the smoking of the glass.

If you’ve ever seen a real tweaker blow glass it’s impressive. I saw one amateur glass blower/professional methglass blower make a caterpillar out of the ole glass rose. I was impressed

notcool

« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2019, 02:46:40 PM »
I heard andy's ex moved back in with her parents and andys board has been pulled

notcool

« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2019, 02:51:29 PM »
Expand Quote
andy back on heroin
bam back on alcoholism

what will they do next.

free max b
[close]

Wenning and Antwuan had a pretty good 2018 IMO when it comes to sobriety and skating
  its not the early 2000s doctors won't write you a script for shit anymore take this from a confirmed pillhead

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2019, 02:54:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
andy back on heroin
bam back on alcoholism

what will they do next.

free max b
[close]

[close]
  its not the early 2000s doctors won't write you a script for shit anymore take this from a confirmed pillhead

Even more reason to see what that dude down the way has got.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -388
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2019, 02:55:40 PM »
oh no! the snuggle bandit is in trouble!

shalom
9/11 was a national tragedy

equatorialpenis

• Rep: -1
  • Profit: $360,000
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2019, 02:59:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
andy back on heroin
bam back on alcoholism

what will they do next.

free max b
[close]

[close]
Lol I just got back from first visit with a doc, got adderall and xanax first try, Im talkin mega supply, even said if I need to up the dose tell him next time, what a fuckin guy. Gotta know what your doin though.

But andy roy, yeah if someone speaks with a strained voice like he does, thats opiates, aint hard to spot it.

notcool

« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2019, 03:02:00 PM »
LUCKY! thats crazy seriously given the state of affairs with the "opiod epidemic" we have you musta had a crooked doc or at least slightly.

notcool

« Reply #109 on: January 30, 2019, 03:03:38 PM »
also technically he didn't give you opiates they are still on watch for benzos and uppers so good score.

KRKD1

« Reply #110 on: January 30, 2019, 03:04:10 PM »
How could you not notice for years that your boyfriend or girlfriend is a heroin addict?  Come on.

I know this was a month ago but youd be surprised man. I didn't know my brother was an addict until he overdosed and died in the room across from mine. I was addicted to oxys/hydros for a years and my family never had any idea. Witch the exception of my buddy i still dont think anyone knows. You just get "good" at hiding it. Most addicts are lowkey professionals liars, skilled in deceit.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 03:16:49 PM by KRKD1 »

notcool

« Reply #111 on: January 30, 2019, 03:07:15 PM »
she probably did but kept enabiling it. there is no way i got caught within a month but i was sloppy.

equatorialpenis

• Rep: -1
  • Profit: $360,000
« Reply #112 on: January 30, 2019, 03:07:54 PM »
LUCKY! thats crazy seriously given the state of affairs with the "opiod epidemic" we have you musta had a crooked doc or at least slightly.
Yeah I wasnt expecting both first try but Ima just have to thank abraham for watching over me, shalom.

ScudMantels

• Rep: -104
« Reply #113 on: January 30, 2019, 03:23:39 PM »
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

I was watching live when he did that shit, you couldn't understand a word he was saying. drinking listerine out the bottle on the toilet, smoking glass and mumble rapping for 15 mins straight. I got screenshots but I'm not snitching, it's whatever to me. He just needs to figuer it out, he's still young and has some time.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 05:12:56 PM by ScudMantels »

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #114 on: January 30, 2019, 04:44:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

I was watching live when he did that shit, you couldn't understand a word he was saying. drinking listerine out the bottle on the toilet, smoking glass and mumble raping for 15 mins straight. I got screenshots but I'm not snitching, it's whatever to me. He just needs to figuer it out, he's still young and has some time.

How is that snitching? He intentionally filmed that for the whole world to see. I wanna see that smoke.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #115 on: January 30, 2019, 04:53:07 PM »
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #116 on: January 30, 2019, 05:06:02 PM »
I hope he gets clean and becomes a professional AA speaker like Novak. They pretty much all say the same things anyway. Experience, Strength, and Hope right? More like 45 minutes of war stories. But hey, Whatever keeps you away from that Horse.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #117 on: January 30, 2019, 05:21:28 PM »
Has he finally hit rock yank in to another rock bottom?

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #118 on: January 30, 2019, 06:24:03 PM »
Pretty fucked thinking that right after he was crying on his epicly later’d about how he wasted his life being a junkie he probably got high

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #119 on: January 30, 2019, 08:03:47 PM »
Lol at anyone who thinks it ain’t easy hell to bust scripts even in 2019. The opiate epidemic is a ploy. If you have a good doctor or more importantly good insurance, they’re still writing whatever you want. Gotta know how to finesse it  and yes foxy 30-80s aren't being prescribed much, but it’s definitely still getting out there in abundance. Chain store pharmacy’s are the ones who care and make things difficult. Mom and pop shop pharmacies just want a clean script and your money.

edit: dont do drugs.

Free max b
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 11:04:31 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B