Author Topic: andy roy back on heroin?  (Read 113825 times)

Francis Xavier

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: andy roy back on heroin?
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2019, 08:50:25 PM »
Has he finally hit rock yank in to another rock bottom?
Of firing it up

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

conqueso

« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2019, 09:16:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
yeah except antwuan has been smoking meth or crack on IG live recently (whichever one the bulb shaped pipes are, i admittedly don't know my stems). also if you believe for one second Wenning was sober when he recently decided to get tattoos on his face youre tripping. thats not sober behavior. if they keep skating cool but don't be surprised if they don't.

free max b
[close]
Did anybody screen shot this
[close]

I was watching live when he did that shit, you couldn't understand a word he was saying. drinking listerine out the bottle on the toilet, smoking glass and mumble raping for 15 mins straight. I got screenshots but I'm not snitching, it's whatever to me. He just needs to figuer it out, he's still young and has some time.
[close]

How is that snitching? He intentionally filmed that for the whole world to see. I wanna see that smoke.

exactly, knock that bullshit off and post the ss

Spunkchild

• Rep: 38
  • Big gal
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2019, 09:35:36 PM »
Andy Roy X Thrasher AA big book reprint coming soon
I have bad taste and I smell like fetta cheese

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2019, 06:02:24 AM »
The Bible.
I hid my usage for years. 6 and 3 years each time, before Id eventually slip up. Never chased the big high though. Was pretty much stuck as a maintenance user from the beginning. So if you never look high and have no financial problems, why would anyone suspect. But it can't stay hidden forever. I thought Andy was smoking foiles just because of his voice. It's distinctive

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2019, 06:04:15 AM »
The all I need podcast is talking about this topic and exact thread lol.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

ChrisLambe94

« Reply #125 on: January 31, 2019, 12:28:39 PM »
I hope he gets clean n stays clean. I don't wish drug addiction on my worst enemy.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 146
« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2019, 12:29:39 PM »
yeah except antwuan has been smoking meth or crack on IG live recently (whichever one the bulb shaped pipes are, i admittedly don't know my stems). also if you believe for one second Wenning was sober when he recently decided to get tattoos on his face youre tripping. thats not sober behavior. if they keep skating cool but don't be surprised if they don't.

free max b

Damn i didnt see any of that ...damn shame because shit seemed to going well leading up their 9club interviews...cant say Im on IG a lot to see shit go down live.  also stop using it IG and twitter in december

notcool

« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2019, 01:41:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The Bible.
I hid my usage for years. 6 and 3 years each time, before Id eventually slip up. Never chased the big high though. Was pretty much stuck as a maintenance user from the beginning. So if you never look high and have no financial problems, why would anyone suspect. But it can't stay hidden forever. I thought Andy was smoking foiles just because of his voice. It's distinctive
  interesting it never happened to me why does it happen when you smoke foil? He's always had that scratchy voice

gross_nerd

• Rep: -5
« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2019, 02:41:20 PM »
Who cares, let the man live or die. Not intrested in him kicking the habit any more than i am knowing if my bread is gluten free

shit_for_brains

« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2019, 03:20:43 PM »
Who cares, let the man live or die. Not intrested in him kicking the habit any more than i am knowing if my bread is gluten free

Then U R N the wrong place buddy boy

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2019, 05:33:18 PM »

Getting rid of gluten changed Mikey Taylors life. Get yourself tested.

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 746
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2019, 05:59:33 PM »
Pretty fucked thinking that right after he was crying on his epicly later’d about how he wasted his life being a junkie he probably got high

It's like you've never bumped into a junkie panhandling
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2019, 04:23:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
The Bible.
[close]
  interesting it never happened to me why does it happen when you smoke foil? He's always had that scratchy voice
I have no idea why. But growing up back east no one smoked foilies. Loving in the bay for the first time, old head taught me to listen for foil voices to know who was down. Granted, every telemarketer I've ever spoken to calls me Ma'am. It's the burnt crackle I guess.

notcool

« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2019, 12:22:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
The Bible.
[close]
[close]
I have no idea why. But growing up back east no one smoked foilies. Loving in the bay for the first time, old head taught me to listen for foil voices to know who was down. Granted, every telemarketer I've ever spoken to calls me Ma'am. It's the burnt crackle I guess.
  hahaha anyways I guess foil and a hollow pen is a westcoast thing nobody ever showed me any different

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2019, 12:39:38 PM »
It’s cuz of the tar

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2019, 12:59:06 PM »
It’s cuz of the tar
And inhaling hot coated aluminum fumes is toxic as fuck(along with the tar)

notcool

« Reply #136 on: February 01, 2019, 01:09:12 PM »
Expand Quote
It’s cuz of the tar
[close]
yeah definately a healthy habit

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: February 01, 2019, 01:15:08 PM »
Expand Quote
It’s cuz of the tar
[close]
true but I meant that’s why people on the west coast smoke it like that. I don’t do heroin btw

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: February 01, 2019, 01:52:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It’s cuz of the tar
[close]
[close]
true but I meant that’s why people on the west coast smoke it like that. I don’t do heroin btw
Haha me neither but where I work theres a vagrant always chilling nearby either chasing dragons or shooting up.

everythingisgreat

• Rep: -130
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2019, 02:15:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
Did anybody screen shot this
[close]

I was watching live when he did that shit, you couldn't understand a word he was saying. drinking listerine out the bottle on the toilet, smoking glass and mumble raping for 15 mins straight. I got screenshots but I'm not snitching, it's whatever to me. He just needs to figuer it out, he's still young and has some time.
[close]

How is that snitching? He intentionally filmed that for the whole world to see. I wanna see that smoke.
[close]

exactly, knock that bullshit off and post the ss

Yikes to all of this by yes post them who gives a shit-

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #140 on: February 01, 2019, 05:24:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It’s cuz of the tar
[close]
[close]
[close]
Haha me neither but where I work theres a vagrant always chilling nearby either chasing dragons or shooting up.

Ummmmm
Gentleman ninja warlock

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: February 01, 2019, 07:17:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It’s cuz of the tar
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Ummmmm
Well he either has needles or he has foil haha he'll rummage the dumpsters of nearby dispensaries too for wax pens and trashed nugs,literally anything he can get high of of he will.

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #142 on: February 01, 2019, 08:15:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It’s cuz of the tar
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Ummmmm
[close]
Well he either has needles or he has foil haha he'll rummage the dumpsters of nearby dispensaries too for wax pens and trashed nugs,literally anything he can get high of of he will.
Hope those dumpsters aren’t in NYC, Puleo already skated most of those. He said to call first.

Ducky Fucky

• Rep: -75
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2019, 10:04:07 AM »
I need some

hamisonrye

• Rep: -17
« Reply #144 on: February 05, 2019, 05:58:37 PM »
His girlfriend said something about deluxe not giving him boards because he smacked Phelps?  I ain't know, figured I could have read all about it on here, but nothing so fer. 

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: February 05, 2019, 08:13:42 PM »
His girlfriend said something about deluxe not giving him boards because he smacked Phelps?  I ain't know, figured I could have read all about it on here, but nothing so fer.
i saw that too. Phelps and andy are both scumbags

Shimmyshimmya

• Rep: -2
« Reply #146 on: February 05, 2019, 08:32:37 PM »

I was hoping someone would have elaborated on this too by now.

Jared

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
  • Die Slow
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2019, 08:35:02 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was hoping someone would have elaborated on this too by now.
He also stole from the deluxe warehouse where he was working a while back.

harrison ford invented the first car, in America

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #148 on: February 05, 2019, 08:38:02 PM »
Andy’s chick said that phelps called deluxe and said andy tried to kill him and he got a brain injury as a result. Phelps’ whole brain is an injury at this point so who knows

comicbookguy

• Rep: -53
« Reply #149 on: February 05, 2019, 09:51:46 PM »

If I was one of the 25,000 people running board brands now I'd give someone a pro board for punching phelps TBH.