Author Topic: andy roy back on heroin?  (Read 113805 times)

Tracersbrother

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -195
Re: andy roy back on heroin?
« Reply #240 on: February 05, 2020, 02:53:56 PM »
Andy better hurry up and beg Bam Bam for more money now that DIRTBAG P is leaving him. That was his golden ticket. Dude will never be able to get a job. Imagine going into Starbucks one morning and Andy Roy takes your order and when he hands you your coffee he screams "HELLRIDE 18"

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #241 on: February 05, 2020, 02:56:59 PM »
This is bumming me the fuck out.

I gave Andy $20 or something to do a cameo birthday shoutout to my friend and he seemed so positive and full of life. Wasn't that long ago. Damn dude this sucks.

You ever done heroin? Can make you quite positive. Also someone said "A year?"

He's a functional addict, he has probably been using for months.

I was a functional junkie for goddamn almost 10 years and almost no one knew.

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #242 on: February 05, 2020, 03:14:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Andy acts like he is some badass human but in reality he is a fuckboy who leaches off of that nasty girl Priya. She banged half the pros in San Fran. I heard stories about her that would make her father upset
[close]
what better time than now to tell a story or two.
[close]
She banged Ben Gore and Raney Beres. Andy has herpes so they have herpes. The gift that keeps on giving as Andrew Roy says
so you're saying they banged her after Andy started hooking with her?

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #243 on: February 05, 2020, 03:20:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Her claim to "fame" is she's the girlfriend of a junkie ex-semi-pro skateboarder, yet she somehow views it as clout. Can't get more pathetic than that. Fuck her and everyone like her.
[close]

I can't think of many other surprisingly attractive desi girlfriends of junkie ex-semi-pros who are leotard haberdashers.
[close]

She is cute though.
[close]

It's hard to describe, but her whole image looks like that weird taste you get when you make out with a smoker. I like the dog though.

hahaha your onto something here, I can see the correlation

aima dighed

• Rep: -29
« Reply #244 on: February 05, 2020, 03:42:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Andy acts like he is some badass human but in reality he is a fuckboy who leaches off of that nasty girl Priya. She banged half the pros in San Fran. I heard stories about her that would make her father upset
[close]
[close]
She banged Ben Gore and Raney Beres. Andy has herpes so they have herpes. The gift that keeps on giving as Andrew Roy says
[close]

Neither of those guys banged her and I think Ben and Raney both have gfs/ wives? Raney beres is a nice kid, but his skating/ style is like an homage to andy, its just brutally ugly. A friend of mine dated Priya before her hellride phase and I don't remember her being particularly shitty/ annoying, but being surrounded by bunch of washed up wanna be hell riders will probably warp your sense of reality. Either way I'm not gonna praise that dickhead like some fallen idol/ martyr for od'ing on heroin when he does his last ugly boneless into valhalla

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #245 on: February 05, 2020, 03:43:58 PM »
Shhhhh!

Keep your voices down or Dirty P might come back.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2020, 04:04:45 PM »
She’s got me blocked for some reason, maybe I sent her a dick pic

MisterX

• Rep: 51
« Reply #247 on: February 05, 2020, 04:07:46 PM »
Andy better hurry up and beg Bam Bam for more money now that DIRTBAG P is leaving him. That was his golden ticket. Dude will never be able to get a job. Imagine going into Starbucks one morning and Andy Roy takes your order and when he hands you your coffee he screams "HELLRIDE 18"

More like "Sugar and two creams.....CHECKKKKK!"

Banned from the room

« Reply #248 on: February 05, 2020, 04:37:41 PM »
Fuck how long will it take for these people to realize they need more than a 30 day program?? I did 8 months for my first treatment. Been clean for a year, and yeah it's hard and takes a lot of work and effort to stay clean but it was worth spending 8 months of my life to get on track. Most addicts are still trying to figure out if they can get high and have no one notice at 30 days in.

i agree.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #249 on: February 05, 2020, 04:48:48 PM »
It feels like some of these fucking people need to go to the dictionary and look up the word "anonymous".

I know you’ve been through the process so you have actual insight into it.

But was Andy actually part of NA? He always seemed pretty open about his problem. I thought he was going to a private place to get clean.

Honest question, is anonimity a requirement at most places? I can totally understand how failing publicly can send someone onto a shitty dark place, but I don’t know Andy we’ll enough to know if he would care.

Priya does, and she doesn’t strike me as the type to go and sabotage Andy’s recovery.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 06:18:32 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #250 on: February 05, 2020, 05:06:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

You do know that just cos someone has the herpes virus, it doesn't mean you automatically get herpes if you screw them right?

I'm going to take this information and stop using condoms.

hamisonrye

• Rep: -17
« Reply #251 on: February 05, 2020, 05:08:45 PM »
She’s got me blocked for some reason, maybe I sent her a dick pic

She blocked me because I nicely said "if you get another doggie you might want to use a leash, I lost a doggie once too"

Tracersbrother

« Reply #252 on: February 05, 2020, 05:21:50 PM »
Hope this nigga ods and dies for good
that's fucked up. What a boner kill dude. I know Andrew is a piece of STD trash but nobody should die bonerhead

Tracersbrother

« Reply #253 on: February 05, 2020, 05:25:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Neither of those guys banged her and I think Ben and Raney both have gfs/ wives? Raney beres is a nice kid, but his skating/ style is like an homage to andy, its just brutally ugly. A friend of mine dated Priya before her hellride phase and I don't remember her being particularly shitty/ annoying, but being surrounded by bunch of washed up wanna be hell riders will probably warp your sense of reality. Either way I'm not gonna praise that dickhead like some fallen idol/ martyr for od'ing on heroin when he does his last ugly boneless into valhalla
I used to live with Raney. He banged her one night when Andy went to Jail. And I know at least 6 pros who boner banged her before Andy. PRIYA LOVES GETTIN BONER BANGED BROSKI

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #254 on: February 05, 2020, 05:41:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
I used to live with Raney. He banged her one night when Andy went to Jail. And I know at least 6 pros who boner banged her before Andy. PRIYA LOVES GETTIN BONER BANGED BROSKI
Thats cool. Boner banging is cool. giving getting, whatev's. humans. tell us more stories about living with Raney then.

conqueso

« Reply #255 on: February 05, 2020, 05:52:57 PM »
human ashtray confirmed

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1355
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #256 on: February 05, 2020, 06:03:25 PM »
I for one am shocked to hear that someone would find sexual partners in their social circle. Definitely put them on blast for that shit dog
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Tracersbrother

« Reply #257 on: February 05, 2020, 06:20:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
Thats cool. Boner banging is cool. giving getting, whatev's. humans. tell us more stories about living with Raney then.
It was only for 3 weeks. It was a shitty studio. Andy actually lived in the building the same time. He was always fucked up on black tar. Priya has a fine ass friend that I hooked up with one night and she only wanted me to boner butt fuck her. She didn't like boners in the puss. She was a freak and I got clamidia from her

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #258 on: February 05, 2020, 06:33:15 PM »
There used to be this kid that hung out at the park, talking shit, telling tales taller than the Empire State Building. Everyone knew he was full of shit, but people would let him cast his line out, and spin his web of lies. He would make claims of sprinkling everything from heroin, LSD, and ecstasy onto blunts he smoked, which was his excuse for losing every game of SKATE he ever entered. He only had one trick, which he could barely land, and he’d try it on every obstacle he encountered. That one kid they all teased, until he said Enough. That kid was..... me.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #259 on: February 05, 2020, 06:38:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Does kooking this person encourage them?
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #260 on: February 05, 2020, 06:41:04 PM »
boner

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #261 on: February 05, 2020, 07:08:58 PM »
boner
Just went to rollers California sure to copy the boner/bones image here, but they're all gone now. Did George send a cease and desist, or can I not operate a search bar properly

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #262 on: February 06, 2020, 02:21:24 AM »
Damn she's spilling all the details publicly, " He's lucky he has no veins left to shoot it or he would have been dead a long time ago."

Got a buddy who smokes black tar everyday then goes to work. Spends a fortune and insane how he still functions. Got a family too, quite sad. 

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -213
« Reply #263 on: February 06, 2020, 02:37:23 AM »
Damn she's spilling all the details publicly, " He's lucky he has no veins left to shoot it or he would have been dead a long time ago."

Got a buddy who smokes black tar everyday then goes to work. Spends a fortune and insane how he still functions. Got a family too, quite sad.

Makes you wonder what the other people around you get up to when nobody is looking

hip bruise

• Rep: 11
« Reply #264 on: February 06, 2020, 02:54:05 AM »
These are the worst threads.

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #265 on: February 06, 2020, 03:59:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
It was only for 3 weeks. It was a shitty studio. Andy actually lived in the building the same time. He was always fucked up on black tar. Priya has a fine ass friend that I hooked up with one night and she only wanted me to boner butt fuck her. She didn't like boners in the puss. She was a freak and I got clamidia from her
Boner butt fuckin and ended up with Butt chlamydia eh? Boner bummer man.

Tracersbrother

« Reply #266 on: February 06, 2020, 04:43:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Does kooking this person encourage them?
HOW ABOUT YOU DO ME A FAVOR AND KISS MY HAIRY ASS. YOU BETTA PUT RESPECT ON MY NAME AND DON'T EVEN THUNK ABOUT KOOKING ME. IM JUST TELLING TRUTHS ABOUT A FUCK UP NAMED ANDY ROY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POSTS THEN YOU'RE NO MORE BETTER THAN HIM

Banned from the room

« Reply #267 on: February 06, 2020, 07:01:26 AM »
Dont od. Get out of California for 6-18 months

You Fuckers need an assflea video on drug safety?

Want me to show how to reviv someone

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
« Reply #268 on: February 06, 2020, 07:12:17 AM »
frozen burrito up ass
🤙

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1034
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #269 on: February 06, 2020, 08:09:49 AM »
Dont od. Get out of California for 6-18 months

You Fuckers need an assflea video on drug safety?

Want me to show how to remive someone