Author Topic: andy roy back on heroin?  (Read 113810 times)

WastedHippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
Re: andy roy back on heroin?
« Reply #480 on: March 31, 2020, 03:17:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Priya since your reading this, why didn't you return the stolen decks to DLX?
[close]

Well this is fun. Monkey, can you get Priya to do a Pals Questions?
[close]

No thanks

hahahah thank you for this.

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #481 on: March 31, 2020, 03:37:12 PM »
Shes wants to but Monkey is the boss
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 05:17:41 PM by rawr1922 »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #482 on: March 31, 2020, 03:38:20 PM »
Bitter ex-girlfriend who needs to go to fucking Al-Anon or something. Fucking drama queen going on Instagram and keeping the drama lit 🔥. I got $200 on Andy beating the fuck out of BRyan Patch if it ever came down to it
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 03:56:34 PM by Salty Lame Ass Poosey »
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2278
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #483 on: March 31, 2020, 03:39:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No thanks
How dare any of you for asking.

Just keep talking shit about her, and she'll answer everything on IG after calling us losers.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

doublesteveburger

« Reply #484 on: March 31, 2020, 04:16:31 PM »
i bet she’d pee out a softball probably

FasterBlaster

• Rep: -1
« Reply #485 on: March 31, 2020, 05:16:10 PM »
Expand Quote
I’ve been to treatment for past addiction issues. There are certain suggestions for people in early recovery, usually at the direction of those who have your best interest at heart. Aka a solid support group/sponsor. Some of those suggestions might include, don’t go to bars, don’t hang around toxic people who still do crime and most importantly, don’t get stupid tattoos across your face that you are going to regret. Andy doesn’t have a chance in hell at staying clean. Just sayin.
[close]
  Its up to him.  Thats what it is i should know.  That said i quit and i had to do just like u said so u got a point bro.
I’m not saying don’t get tattoos, I’m just sayin give it a year. Especially when making big decisions, like getting a huge tattoos across your face. You can tell right away if a person is going to stay clean or not by the decisions they make in early recovery. Andy shouldn’t be on the internet and he definitely shouldn’t be getting tattoos during his first 30 days in treatment. Not to mention all the other stupid shit I’ve seen him and his band of relapsers posting for the whole world to see. Pure amateur shit. And fuck the program that enables such behaviours. when you are bran new clean, you are still completely insane and any 30 day treatment program is nothing more then a bandaid on a bullet wound. You don’t even begin to thaw out till you’ve completed your first set of steps. So what step are you on Andy? Put your ego down for a few months and do the work. You “might” have a chance.

I also think Andy’s new tattoo is very disrespectful to Craig’s spider web, which has become such an iconic piece in its own right. I know plenty of tattoo artist that don’t want their work bordering anyone else’s scratch. my guess is that Craig could give a shit, But in my opinion that lettering definitely “takes away” from an amazing tattoo.

Ya, and I honestly hate all the look at me, look at me, I want to be famous, attention seeking bullshit on instagram. So maybe I’m biased.......

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
« Reply #486 on: April 01, 2020, 12:21:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No thanks

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #487 on: April 01, 2020, 12:40:18 AM »
Its been a hot minute since ive been on slap, was reminded to come check it out after i saw priya bitchin about slap on her insta story. I dont even follow her but cant help but check in to see what drama with andy has come today or whats going on with her new non heroin addict version boyfriend

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -68
« Reply #488 on: April 01, 2020, 03:29:53 AM »
Prius is a peice of fucking work.
People like her will always manage to find a couple of people on the outer edges of a scene and fuck her way into it.
I thought people knew better than to fuck the crazy social climber types.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #489 on: April 01, 2020, 04:21:05 AM »
People like her will always manage to find a couple of people on the outer edges of a scene and fuck her way into it.

100%

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #490 on: April 01, 2020, 04:21:16 AM »

Not Andy.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

Chumbo

« Reply #491 on: April 01, 2020, 11:00:25 PM »
Expand Quote
wasnt priya a trust fund freight train squatter that dated graffiti guys before andy?

thats pretty and fried funny if true

free max b
[close]
i have friends who grew up around her in orange county and yeah they all said she was rich as hell. They didn’t say much else tho
Her parents founded Natraj - Southern California’s leader in Indian restaurants and catering. Her brother Ajay now runs it. And she’s dating Brian Patch.

Schneaumunn

• Rep: 19
  • Stop needlin’ me you prick!
« Reply #492 on: April 01, 2020, 11:03:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
wasnt priya a trust fund freight train squatter that dated graffiti guys before andy?

free max b
[close]
i have friends who grew up around her in orange county and yeah they all said she was rich as hell. They didn’t say much else tho
[close]
Her parents founded Natraj - Southern California’s leader in Indian restaurants and catering. Her brother Ajay now runs it. And she’s dating Brian Patch.

1 order of Chicken; rare
aka the Statch Plate
The look and feel of hand tooled leather

Brguy

« Reply #493 on: April 01, 2020, 11:08:18 PM »
Her claim to "fame" is she's the girlfriend of a junkie ex-semi-pro skateboarder, yet she somehow views it as clout. Can't get more pathetic than that. Fuck her and everyone like her.
Maybe she likes skateboarding too, wouldn't you be stoke to be the girl of Andy? Or maybe a less sketchy pro, let's say Cardiel. Wouldn't you be proud to be Johns wife?

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #494 on: April 01, 2020, 11:09:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Her claim to "fame" is she's the girlfriend of a junkie ex-semi-pro skateboarder, yet she somehow views it as clout. Can't get more pathetic than that. Fuck her and everyone like her.
[close]
Maybe she likes skateboarding too, wouldn't you be stoke to be the girl of Andy? Or maybe a less sketchy pro, let's say Cardiel. Wouldn't you be proud to be Johns wife?
dude...

Schneaumunn

• Rep: 19
  • Stop needlin’ me you prick!
« Reply #495 on: April 01, 2020, 11:11:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
He took a plea bargain, because reasons and easier not to fight it
The look and feel of hand tooled leather

legion

• Rep: 32
« Reply #496 on: April 02, 2020, 02:37:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]
[close]

Delhi belly with a side of pedo

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #497 on: April 02, 2020, 08:25:39 AM »

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
« Reply #498 on: April 02, 2020, 11:42:10 AM »
Family owns a Chicken Restaurant, boyfriend is a CHICKEN HAWK.

Ultra Karen

« Reply #499 on: April 02, 2020, 01:11:44 PM »
Andy Roy is the Joe Exotic of skateboarding.

D10S

• Rep: -60
  • la patineta no se mancha
« Reply #500 on: April 02, 2020, 02:01:56 PM »

Priya is Carole Baskin

Tell Niggas Suck A Frank

« Reply #501 on: April 02, 2020, 04:59:35 PM »
This thread is wild

Andy Roy's life is so fucked and idk how he hasn't killed himself yet. Also why does anyone follow this Dirtbag Prius girl and act like her opinions on anything matter

Shalom

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #502 on: April 02, 2020, 05:28:21 PM »
Not even close Auntie. Joe exotic was a fucking baller. Joe owned the zoo, sold $5000 tigers, and provided jobs to others. Andy would have cleaned the shit from Joes tiger cages then blew him for some H afterward. Andy never owned or ran shit. if anything Andy is joe exotics first husband.

Alois Hitler Jr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -388
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
« Reply #503 on: April 02, 2020, 05:41:45 PM »
The same girl-skater who Brian Patch was convicted of sex offences with while he was 39 and she was 15, was also preyed on by Neal Hendrix. There are so many shitheads in skateboarding, cons, junkies, sex offenders, drug dealers and alcoholics, it's as if buying a skateboard was a condition of parole.

Expand Quote
In her teenage blog, Lynn wrote about how much she looked up to Hendrix and Patch as heroes, and how thrilled she was just to know them. With that in mind, it’s heartbreaking to read Lynn’s account of an older skateboarder abusing his position of influence so horribly. Skateboarders within the industry can do a better job of keeping each other in check to try to prevent these kinds of abuses of power.

Hendrix is also a prime example of skateboarding’s problem with being overly protective of its “legendary” figures. Once a skater becomes old or revered enough to be called a “legend,” their fans may even turn a blind eye towards their shitty behavior, including in the case of Jay Adams, murder charges.
http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2018/10/29/understanding-neal-hendrix-allegations-power-dynamics-skateboarding/
[close]

Expand Quote
would pick her up and drive her back to his apartment for “sex lessons.”
https://deadspin.com/skateboarder-says-former-usa-skateboarding-executive-ab-1829972039
[close]

Sex offenders rely on shame and intimidation to keep girls quiet, but skateboarding is a rugged sport and this girl is a tough cookie.

omg
9/11 was a national tragedy

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #504 on: April 02, 2020, 06:49:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Not even close Auntie. Joe exotic was a fucking baller. Joe owned the zoo, sold $5000 tigers, and provided jobs to others. Andy would have cleaned the shit from Joes tiger cages then blew him for some H afterward. Andy never owned or ran shit. if anything Andy is joe exotics first husband.

He would've been the husband that was only with him for the free meth and weed.

Ultra Karen

« Reply #505 on: April 02, 2020, 07:06:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Joe didn’t own the zoo. That other guy Jeff Lowe did. Nobody in that story was a baller. Not even close.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #506 on: April 02, 2020, 07:09:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
Joe didn’t own the zoo. That other guy Jeff Lowe did. Nobody in that story was a baller. Not even close.
Joe owned it for years before he was sued to bankruptcty by that bitch Carole Baskin. then he brought on Jeff Lowe to stay afloat.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #507 on: April 02, 2020, 09:33:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

they probably had the same amount of teeth

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

lordrandall

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: -29
  • Your Uncles Favorite Uncle.
    • tokyo 19xx avatar image
« Reply #508 on: April 03, 2020, 12:17:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nailed it with that one.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #509 on: April 03, 2020, 02:10:12 AM »
The same girl-skater who Brian Patch was convicted of sex offences with while he was 39 and she was 15, was also preyed on by Neal Hendrix. There are so many shitheads in skateboarding, cons, junkies, sex offenders, drug dealers and alcoholics, it's as if buying a skateboard was a condition of parole.

Expand Quote
In her teenage blog, Lynn wrote about how much she looked up to Hendrix and Patch as heroes, and how thrilled she was just to know them. With that in mind, it’s heartbreaking to read Lynn’s account of an older skateboarder abusing his position of influence so horribly. Skateboarders within the industry can do a better job of keeping each other in check to try to prevent these kinds of abuses of power.

Hendrix is also a prime example of skateboarding’s problem with being overly protective of its “legendary” figures. Once a skater becomes old or revered enough to be called a “legend,” their fans may even turn a blind eye towards their shitty behavior, including in the case of Jay Adams, murder charges.
http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2018/10/29/understanding-neal-hendrix-allegations-power-dynamics-skateboarding/
[close]

Expand Quote
would pick her up and drive her back to his apartment for “sex lessons.”
https://deadspin.com/skateboarder-says-former-usa-skateboarding-executive-ab-1829972039
[close]

Sex offenders rely on shame and intimidation to keep girls quiet, but skateboarding is a rugged sport and this girl is a tough cookie.

Good points.

If do/did stuff like this you're a scumbag, no matter how good our frontside airs are ...

Ah well, we all saw it with the whole Jason Jessee thing as well. I'm a 37 male. Iang out with kids in their 20's who have no idea how Jay Adams or Jason Jessee impacted skateboarding. But when the whole nazi thing came out they were VERY much against it and spoke out.

Another group of friends in the early 50's, thought people were exaggerating. When I asked them why they thought that they said: 'They're great skaters, don't shit on the legends dude!'.

Right ...