Author Topic: Alphonzo Rawls | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts - Episode 137  (Read 5730 times)

Bubblegum Tate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
  • <3
Re: Alphonzo Rawls | The Nine Club With Chris Roberts - Episode 137
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 12:12:35 AM »
Refreshing to see Tate OP of a new episode post! Not that it matters, but its the principle damnit!
The chillest1

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 99
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 01:13:33 AM »
Refreshing to see Tate OP of a new episode post! Not that it matters, but its the principle damnit!
you seem like someone who is just trying to get to 1000 posts so you can kook that one guy who did you dirty... so turdy, who done ya durdy?

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Tabletop

• Rep: -69
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 01:20:28 AM »
Alf was sick back in the day.
Look forward to listening to this one.

sexualhelon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
  • I'm an ardent supporter of futile causes.
    • Lurkaround avatar image
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 04:09:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
you seem like someone who is just trying to get to 1000 posts so you can kook that one guy who did you dirty... so turdy, who done ya durdy?

Someone's actually been kook'ing me daily since I said BanderSnatch sucked. At least that's the last post I'm tying it back to. 

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 04:25:01 AM »
nope

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 04:55:50 AM »
Isn't ALF in his mid 40's? Doesn't that guy age or what?

Nth syd bear

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2019, 05:49:07 AM »
How long Chris Roberts been wearing vans.. I swear it was adidas last week

Maybe Vans swapped Dill for Roberts.. haha might of been some of those comments he made about dill a few episodes ago

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2019, 05:50:00 AM »
How long Chris Roberts been wearing vans.. I swear it was adidas last week

Maybe Vans swapped Dill for Roberts.. haha might of been some of those comments he made about dill a few episodes ago

haha yeah thats definitely it haha so true might have been haha

shit_for_brains

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2019, 05:54:13 AM »
nope

Haha i love that he posted this is he insane

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2019, 06:26:01 AM »
I assumed the MJ thing was a joke.I watched leaving never land on saturday, but I fell asleep. My wife told me it was graphic.

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 07:14:28 AM »
Isn't ALF in his mid 40's? Doesn't that guy age or what?

BLACK DON'T CRACK MY G
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

shit_for_brains

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 07:18:34 AM »
I assumed the MJ thing was a joke.I watched leaving never land on saturday, but I fell asleep. My wife told me it was graphic.

He's as funny as you are smart.

I'm sure him planting this flag will help his shitty new shoe company a lot. I hope he posts like "Tommy Lynn Sells did nothing wrong!" or "Free Warren Jeffs!" next.

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 07:21:20 AM »
What was that story about Alphonzo going aggro on someone because he claimed they stole "his" work when they actually just did something loosely related to his corny "celebrities skating" shtick?
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

corto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -116
  • Chewy, Worrest, Trahan, Tuna, Hjalte, TJ
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 07:38:51 AM »
The story about Troy being a weasel was interesting.

Good episode.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2019, 08:12:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm sure him planting this flag will help his shitty new shoe company a lot. I hope he posts like "Tommy Lynn Sells did nothing wrong!" or "Free Warren Jeffs!" next.
did you feel like I was sticking up for this Instagram post? I had no idea he was starting a shoe company, and I only stated tat I thought that the post was a joke.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2019, 08:19:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
did you feel like I was sticking up for this Instagram post? I had no idea he was starting a shoe company, and I only stated tat I thought that the post was a joke.

No I felt like that was a dumb assumption and I feel like you felt like that too, then I said it in a way that made me chuckle a little. The rest of it wasn't directed at what you said as the space between statements indicates.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2019, 08:27:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

No I felt like that was a dumb assumption and I feel like you felt like that too, then I said it in a way that made me chuckle a little. The rest of it wasn't directed at what you said as the space between statements indicates.
why was it a dumb assumption? He posted something ridiculous, I figured he was trying to be funny. I didn't say I found it funny.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2019, 08:32:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
why was it a dumb assumption? He posted something ridiculous, I figured he was trying to be funny. I didn't say I found it funny.

I don't think you think it's funny or are endorsing Michael Jackson or Alphonzo Rawls' endorsement of Michael Jackson. I know what you were saying. We came to different conclusions about his post and I think yours is dumb.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2019, 08:35:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I don't think you think it's funny or are endorsing Michael Jackson or Alphonzo Rawls' endorsement of Michael Jackson. I know what you were saying. We came to different conclusions about his post and I think yours is dumb.
why?

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 08:51:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wow dude, you got me.

It's really inspiring to read posts from people like you. Even the biggest dumbasses live to see another day you know? I mean, to think how hard it must have been for you to learn to type, let alone make it over 2,000 posts on just one message board. Good for you buddy!!

If I ever make it to 1k, my biggest concern will be kooking Rick, but only when he says some good shit. He likes to be kooked. Like that time he snapped on Htown. I would have kooked him soo hard. I was nearly at full mast over that shit.  :-* :-* :-*
The chillest1

stephop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2019, 08:53:29 AM »

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2019, 09:00:53 AM »
his clothing company is so painfully bad. it's like something that target would make to pander to 13 year old skateboarders

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

shit_for_brains

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2019, 09:37:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
why?

Does he have a secret history of subversive, dark, controversial jokes he turns comments off for that only you know about? Because I've read and listened to interviews with him and I think it's much more likely that he's saying he loves Michael Jackson no matter what, doesn't believe he fucked kids, and doesn't want to hear anyone say otherwise. I think that's a pretty obvious takeaway. I also think it's hilarious that he's taking this stance right now when he's basically the face of this new shoe brand. "Buy anmly shoes also Michael Jackson didn't fuck kids!"

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2019, 09:57:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
why?
[close]

Does he have a secret history of subversive, dark, controversial jokes he turns comments off for that only you know about? Because I've read and listened to interviews with him and I think it's much more likely that he's saying he loves Michael Jackson no matter what, doesn't believe he fucked kids, and doesn't want to hear anyone say otherwise. I think that's a pretty obvious takeaway. I also think it's hilarious that he's taking this stance right now when he's basically the face of this new shoe brand. "Buy anmly shoes also Michael Jackson didn't fuck kids!"
well, I didn't know that about him. I apologize for not having the same deep background history on Alphonso rawls that you have.
Why not just state that in your first post instead of saying he was as funny as I was smart.
You attempted to attack my character or intelligence instead of having an actual conversation. Why?

shit_for_brains

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2019, 10:01:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
why?
[close]

[close]
well, I didn't know that about him. I apologize for not having the same deep background history on Alphonso rawls that you have.
Why not just state that in your first post instead of saying he was as funny as I was smart.
You attempted to attack my character or intelligence instead of having an actual conversation. Why?

It's a zing. I zinged you. Do I have to explain zinging?

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2019, 10:05:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
why?
[close]

[close]
[close]

why though?we aren't friends?  I don't zing you. Did I hurt at some point? I get the feeling you don't like me, online.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2019, 10:21:44 AM »
oh my god, you guys need to shut the fuck up, or start pming at this point.
The chillest1

shit_for_brains

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2019, 10:24:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
why?
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
why though?we aren't friends?  I don't zing you. Did I hurt at some point? I get the feeling you don't like me, online.

You're confusing zings with insults

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • <3
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2019, 10:36:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Wow dude, you got me.

It's really inspiring to read posts from people like you. Even the biggest dumbasses live to see another day you know? I mean, to think how hard it must have been for you to learn to type, let alone make it over 2,000 posts on just one message board. Good for you buddy!!

If I ever make it to 1k, my biggest concern will be kooking Rick, but only when he says some good shit. He likes to be kooked. Like that time he snapped on Htown. I would have kooked him soo hard. I was nearly at full mast over that shit.  :-* :-* :-*

[close]

Won't even make a dent

I thought your whole goal was to make it to -1000 rep? I really don't care about rep though. Otherwise I'd be trying to paneer to get back to positive, and probably sink lower into the negatives.

I choose to be harsh with my words and not the button I choose to press. I'm a reeeaaaal big, bad, internet tough guy.
The chillest1