Author Topic: Mark Oblow is a certified KOOK  (Read 21938 times)

Bighugemegajohnson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -75
Re: Mark Oblow is a certified KOOK
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2019, 03:16:46 PM »
The reason America has such high mass shootings is because of mk ultra

BayZ

• Rep: -6
« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »
Alright, fuck, long time lurker but feel like this needs to be said. Dude is not a kook for deciding he no longer wanted his guns. Dude most certainly IS a kook for giving his guns to the FUCKING COPS. You think the cops need more guns? That they're gonna put them to good use? How you gonna say "there's too much death and violence" and then just hand your guns to a group that kills more people than mass-shooters. Just fucking insane. Bring them to a place that can have them melted. So many If we're gonna talk disarming, the state will have to as well. Y'all arguing about the wrong shit.

Oblow still a kook.

Yeah I back this 100% I don’t understand the argument that only cops should have guns, I grew up around cops as extended family and uhhhhh, they’re not always the most “right in the brain people”
Cope are 10,000x scarier than reg civ because they have the government on their side.
I love in the US and feel safer in the hood than around cops, let Mark do what he wants. I just personally wouldn’t do it, but fuck it. I just hate all this ego trip Instagram bs

Suave

• Rep: -21
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2019, 03:44:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Alright, fuck, long time lurker but feel like this needs to be said. Dude is not a kook for deciding he no longer wanted his guns. Dude most certainly IS a kook for giving his guns to the FUCKING COPS. You think the cops need more guns? That they're gonna put them to good use? How you gonna say "there's too much death and violence" and then just hand your guns to a group that kills more people than mass-shooters. Just fucking insane. Bring them to a place that can have them melted. So many If we're gonna talk disarming, the state will have to as well. Y'all arguing about the wrong shit.

Oblow still a kook.
[close]

Yeah I back this 100% I don’t understand the argument that only cops should have guns, I grew up around cops as extended family and uhhhhh, they’re not always the most “right in the brain people”
Cope are 10,000x scarier than reg civ because they have the government on their side.
I love in the US and feel safer in the hood than around cops, let Mark do what he wants. I just personally wouldn’t do it, but fuck it. I just hate all this ego trip Instagram bs
agreed. if you're feeling like you're gonna shoot up a school and you dont' wanna be 'that guy' then don't give your guns to the cops.
give your guns to the gentle denizens of 'the hood'.
safety first.

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2019, 05:09:14 PM »
The reason America has such high mass shootings is because of mk ultra

Finally, looks like we got a reader, add this with the destruction of permanent stay asylums and 20% of American school boys on adhd drugs and you got a pretty good psycho machine.

Bill Cooper Behold a pale Horse 1991, PROJECT ORION

" I did not say this I am not here"

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 638
« Reply #124 on: May 15, 2019, 05:40:47 PM »
Thanks, Oblow, for this clogged toilet of a thread.

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #125 on: May 15, 2019, 06:44:04 PM »
I’m glad this came up again, I fell like we’ve really gotten through to each other this time around.

Anyone keep a bat or some shit by their bed? Feel like that’s an old school dad move that might not get used much anymore. 

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #126 on: May 15, 2019, 07:33:32 PM »
I’m glad this came up again, I fell like we’ve really gotten through to each other this time around.

Anyone keep a bat or some shit by their bed? Feel like that’s an old school dad move that might not get used much anymore.

Read my posts. I used a bat on both of experience of home invasions, break and enter
Gentleman ninja warlock

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 709
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #127 on: May 15, 2019, 08:07:17 PM »
I keep a hatchet.

We had a peeping tom, attempted home invasion situation and I handled it in my underwear while wielding a hatchet.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 354
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #128 on: May 15, 2019, 08:08:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Read my posts. I used a bat on both of experience of home invasions, break and enter

but then i would have to read your posts, which makes me dumber

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Chim Richalds

• Rep: -101
« Reply #129 on: May 15, 2019, 08:13:15 PM »
I keep a hatchet.

We had a peeping tom, attempted home invasion situation and I handled it in my underwear while wielding a hatchet.

Haha. Are you an Englishman? Because that sounds straight out of a Monty Python skit.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:17:59 PM by Chim Richalds »

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1403
« Reply #130 on: May 15, 2019, 08:28:05 PM »
There's nothing wrong with what Oblow did. I'm amazed that he owned that many firearms.

I've never seen a cogent, mature argument in favour of owning guns.

Chim Richalds

« Reply #131 on: May 15, 2019, 08:33:10 PM »
There's nothing wrong with what Oblow did. I'm amazed that he owned that many firearms.

Guns exist, it would be better if they didn't, but they do and always will. If only the government and police are allowed to have guns, that would be the fastest route to tyranny. Do you trust your government and police enough to be the only ones allowed to have guns? Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #132 on: May 15, 2019, 08:36:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Guns exist, it would be better if they didn't, but they do and always will. If only the government and police are allowed to have guns, that would be the fastest route to tyranny. Do you trust your government and police enough to be the only ones allowed to have guns? Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

Now I don't, your comment has made me realize that my government will oppress me to the fullest as soon as possible if I don't have a rifle in the closet. You've shown me the light. Thanks.

Chim Richalds

« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2019, 08:40:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Now I don't, your comment has made me realize that my government will oppress me to the fullest as soon as possible if I don't have a rifle in the closet. You've shown me the light. Thanks.

You're being willfully ignorant. i know this is a touchy subject steeped in identity politics, but to say you've never heard a cogent argument for the 2nd amendment just proves you're unable to be objective about the subject.

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2019, 08:42:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

You're being willfully ignorant. i know this is a touchy subject steeped in identity politics, but to say you've never heard a cogent argument for the 2nd amendment just proves you're unable to be objective about the subject.

Please show me one.

Chim Richalds

« Reply #135 on: May 15, 2019, 08:43:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Please show me one.

I already did but you ignored it. People like you aren't worth having a conversation with. Good day, sir.

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: May 15, 2019, 08:45:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Please show me one.
[close]

I already did but you ignored it. People like you aren't worth having a conversation with. Good day, sir.

All right.

Chim Richalds

« Reply #137 on: May 15, 2019, 08:50:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Please show me one.
[close]

[close]

All right.

It's not a black and white issue. It's full of grey areas that are worth discussing, only if you have an open mind and aren't just rallying for a certain team. Both teams are bullshit, sanity is somewhere in the middle.

Okay now I'm done. i hate politics and the fact I got sucked into this thread
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 08:52:08 PM by Chim Richalds »

Soft Boiled

• Rep: 21
« Reply #138 on: May 15, 2019, 09:03:12 PM »
Guns are for guys that are too scared to say something to someone’s face, on Instagram.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #139 on: May 15, 2019, 09:04:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

but then i would have to read your posts, which makes me dumber

That's not possible, nor plausable. 
Gentleman ninja warlock

Madam, I'm Adam

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2019, 09:28:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Please show me one.
[close]

[close]

All right.
[close]

It's not a black and white issue. It's full of grey areas that are worth discussing, only if you have an open mind and aren't just rallying for a certain team. Both teams are bullshit, sanity is somewhere in the middle.

Okay now I'm done. i hate politics and the fact I got sucked into this thread

No problem. If you have any links or recommendations to texts that do offer a mature, cogent argument in favour of current US gun laws, and that directly relate to the modern-day political/sociological climate of the US, I'd be interested in reading them. You can DM me them if you want to further avoid this thread.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2019, 09:37:59 PM »
Lol @ people who think their shitty little rifle is going to somehow protect them from the govt./ cops; if they really wanted to they’d just sit their on their iPads launching missiles at your front door!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2019, 09:49:58 PM »
Lol @ people who think their shitty little rifle is going to somehow protect them from the govt./ cops; if they really wanted to they’d just sit their on their iPads launching missiles at your front door!
Bullets are a lot cheaper than missiles, plus that is a what if situation(i.e. Venezuela) and I’ll take my chances with my shitty little rifle

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #143 on: May 15, 2019, 10:00:11 PM »
I really dont understand this. Just, just dont shoot anyone. You're in control here bud. Keep em locked up until shit hits the fan.

I get it though, you just wanted some sjw content on your instagram. Fuck this guy, fuck Rapaport too

I hate these threads because posters you always thought were great end up outing themselves as kooks. Damn.

Chim Richalds

« Reply #144 on: May 15, 2019, 10:02:30 PM »
Expand Quote
I really dont understand this. Just, just dont shoot anyone. You're in control here bud. Keep em locked up until shit hits the fan.

I get it though, you just wanted some sjw content on your instagram. Fuck this guy, fuck Rapaport too
[close]

I hate these threads because posters you always thought were great end up outing themselves as kooks. Damn.

To be fair, I always thought you were a kook. How many people have Spicy McChickens killed?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #145 on: May 15, 2019, 11:27:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Japan.

Outlawed open carry swords in the late 1800s, and hunting rifles only with a permit. They are very rare, yet the government is not tyrannical.

Tyrrany does not happen just from asymmetrical firepower.

Democracy does not spring from arming the population.

Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

https://www.google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/275287/
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 11:30:30 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

whorific

« Reply #146 on: May 15, 2019, 11:57:43 PM »

Lets play your oh so original idea through just for kicks. Their are 3 million plus armed Military, State and Federal law enforcers, (sworn to defend the constitution by the way which includes the second amendment) and only a pesky 320 million Americans that don't want to be fucked with,

Lets look at those numbers again 

armed military/civil authority                            3,000,000+
civilians that don't want to be fucked with      320,000,000+

with 43% of house holds with guns it's almost as if the writers of the constitution knew the armed civilian population might be bigger than the standing army and civil police forces combined.

But hey if you are dumb enough to believe the Hollywood programming that our Government is comprised of super humans that are gonna just tyrannize an armed populace all of a sudden and missile launch 43% of American homes and not have the other 57% grab pitchforks, baseball bats, torches, etc etc, you see where this is going right?

It is precisely the fact that there is the second amendment that it will never happen and that is why it is there.

This is how rational people look at the world they do not stop thinking when they are told to by a repeating slogan they work out how the world actually works with their own minds they know that there are way too many of us to be afraid of a tyranny of the minority. Another reason it's great that the USA is so huge and has such a huge population, there is no way to centralize power. Pretty easy to take over an unarmed country the size and population of Wisconsin.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2019, 12:22:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Lets play your oh so original idea through just for kicks. Their are 3 million plus armed Military, State and Federal law enforcers, (sworn to defend the constitution by the way which includes the second amendment) and only a pesky 320 million Americans that don't want to be fucked with,

with 43% of house holds with guns it's almost as if the writers of the constitution knew the armed civilian population might be bigger than the standing army and civil police forces combined.

But hey if you are dumb enough to believe the Hollywood programming that our Government is comprised of super humans that are gonna just tyrannize an armed populace all of a sudden and missile launch 43% of American homes and not have the other 57% grab pitchforks, baseball bats, torches, etc etc, you see where this is going right?

It is precisely the fact that there is the second amendment that it will never happen and that is why it is there.

This is how rational people look at the world they do not stop thinking when they are told to by a repeating slogan they work out how the world actually works with their own minds they know that there are way too many of us to be afraid of a tyranny of the minority. Another reason it's great that the USA is so huge and has such a huge population, there is no way to centralize power. Pretty easy to take over an unarmed country the size and population of Wisconsin.
[close]

You say rational a lot while fantasizing.

The fact that other peaceful, democracies with relatively unarmed populations exist is reality, not your assertions that guns keep you safe from the government, especially not if you’re the Black Panthers.

So grow up and look beyond your own state to see how other societies manage to live without guns or tyranny.

And in case you missed it the first time

« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 12:31:21 AM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

whorific

« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2019, 12:30:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Japan.

Outlawed open carry swords in the late 1800s, and hunting rifles only with a permit. They are very rare, yet the government is not tyrannical.

Tyrrany does not happen just from asymmetrical firepower.

Democracy does not spring from arming the population.

Why is this so hard for you to wrap your head around?

Great and what percentage of Japan is not Japanese?
Would you say Japan is a hot bed of diverse Cultures that don't share the same values at all let alone the same common language?
Is there a lot of gang violence in Japan? Crime? Home invasion? Drugs? Religious Radicals of any stripe?
Have you ever been to Fucking Japan Man? How about Detroit? Or Atlanta? South Central? Chicago?
Do you see any God dam any similarities at all?
We have not been sitting around refining our homogeneous cultural identity for countless millennia
You are not comparing apples and oranges you are comparing apples and orangutans fuckwit!
What the actual fuck?
We are a fast and furious empire in rapid decline and this is what that shit looks like
when people can't even think a thought through anymore and rattle of this nonsense.

whorific

« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2019, 12:45:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You say rational a lot while fantasizing.

The fact that other peaceful, democracies with relatively unarmed populations exist is reality, not your assertions that guns keep you safe from the government, especially not if you’re the Black Panthers.

So grow up and look beyond your own state to see how other societies manage to live without guns or tyranny.

And in case you missed it the first time

My passport is caked in ink don't assume that just because I prefer America don't mean I haven't been abroad.The UK is violent as shit and there are Cameras everyfucking where Orwell rolls in his grave. All over Europe the migrant Crisis is turning once beautiful cities into slums and Sweden is now popularly known as the rape capital of the world. So yeah if my wife was walking around after work and missed her train should she just get raped? Or should she pull a 9mm. Government tyranny is one thing what about the tyranny of the individual? Again play it through.

And like the Japan idiot what is the economic/cultural demographic land mass and population make up of these "other peaceful democracies with relatively unarmed populations" Nothing Like Ours? Can you not look at America for what it is without these bullshit comparisons that make no sense?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 01:05:08 AM by whorific »