Author Topic: Andy Anderson a kook?  (Read 52220 times)

Banned from the room

Re: Andy Anderson a kook?
« Reply #330 on: October 15, 2023, 12:39:36 PM »
Straight up crazy lol
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 03:15:50 PM by Uncle Flea »

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1269
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #331 on: October 15, 2023, 02:06:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Andy anderson either got a big check or a big shmink 
 :-X
[close]

youd be surprised by what get presented to a broke as SD. Ugly is a 7 day weekend from my experience. Beautiful can be more broken than ugly 8 days a week.
[close]
im not even talking about his appearance, I just mean his personality and hers don’t really seem to ones that I’d put together personally but I also don’t know them personally. But yeah what you said is true
[close]

I'm not going to front but out of the recent berries visitors I wanna know more about her than everyone except I want more Malto.

His facial expressions especially when giving dap are perplexing. I wonder what the feelings of Malto actually are.

I wanna listen to him and Mike Mo talk criticism about others who are trying in vain to be like them.

I know what it would be like maybe.
Mo is like nah that should have been a blunt not a bloard slide... Forbidden 14 yo.

and Sean would be like too nice to agree at first but then after a good lil conversation/lesson from the one step below Ladd godt.... and some back and forth Beavis and Butt-Head giggles...
 between the most intelligent skater in history since Whatever that big lurch looking mofoin french freestyle guys name was with the super thick glasses who taught me m80s in Venice.... Who was robbed by a golf cart...

(The most intelligent Phelps look alike in history)
((Dude was like a super computer of skate facts from the 80s on a FS bloard.))))

And the most stylish individual of his era. I fuckin will think that till death.

Who looked better than Malto? Only one Corrrrrrry Duffle. I sometimes wonder if Dan Z was giving him photos of the homies back home where he would just blend in effortlessly because we all looked exactly like him... If we was tall and beautiful.

He pushes like Bambi's dad and the heard. All 20 year old alfa ponk.

He's so fucking on point always that even DP takes shots at his gear.

Relax there Duane. Old disgruntled farts are supposed to be intimidated when the newest version of perfect style drops it's massive nuts on the table for ironic comparison.

You know just throwing love to the panicked old closet cases who can't seem to stop thinking about dicks.

Now I'm super lost.

Mike Mo Sean Malto and fuckin Sean Sheffey (the one man who is impossible to talk bad about no matter how confident)and let's throw Baby love Daniel on that pod cast.

The podcast that has skaters talking about bad skate habits like Bs flip switch willy fuckin Rick flipper out.

Definitely should have been a blunt or a fakie 5oh no flip in.  Everyone on earth can flip in.

I hate flipping out. It's definitely mob heavy

Fin. I gotta go eat desperately. It's a bad Sunday I feel lonely rn. I wish I had someone to just lay around with and stroke their face while looking into their eyes for just a day or so.

Then they can fuck off back to the non skating world

It's almost always a love me or someone is going to pay situation. Always.

What's the matter John don't you want more drugs? Love me. You LOVE ME!!! Or I'm going to put you in jail because I can't seem to cancel you
we need a deep dive on her…..and malto. Flipping out is mob central but how else might people like ginwoo get put on in this world. If there wasn’t flipping out, skateboarding would be full on ben kadows which is absolutely fine, but you see what I’m getting at. Shoutout mike Mo. the rest….

fuck_that_guy

• Rep: 386
« Reply #332 on: October 15, 2023, 02:23:56 PM »
fuck that guy

Septa Bus

• Rep: -58
« Reply #333 on: October 16, 2023, 04:28:26 AM »
im not even talking about his appearance, I just mean his personality and hers don’t really seem to ones that I’d put together personally but I also don’t know them personally. But yeah what you said is true

must be hard bending over to put your ear to your own back door to get some advice on what to post. again, i crack a smile seeing you on this wholesome tip. waiting for the gofundme reboot.
Expand Quote
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
[close]
I hope you like home runs fucker

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #334 on: October 16, 2023, 05:52:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

must be hard bending over to put your ear to your own back door to get some advice on what to post. again, i crack a smile seeing you on this wholesome tip. waiting for the gofundme reboot.
im not even being wholesome I’m literally saying that these two peoples relationship seems one sided 😭

breezer

• Rep: -17
« Reply #335 on: October 16, 2023, 10:23:42 AM »

WashingtonNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 256
  • Precision Posture
« Reply #336 on: October 16, 2023, 10:28:02 AM »

It may be because Powell takes minimal space in my mind, but it didn't click that && and that Chris guy are teammates... feels very 2023, like i'd see them at a DIY house show doing spacewalks, primos and kickflip melons
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #337 on: October 16, 2023, 02:18:39 PM »
Does Powell really run that "Experimental" thing in earnest or is this some kind of a joke?

Kaezan

• Rep: -3
« Reply #338 on: October 16, 2023, 02:21:13 PM »
Does Powell really run that "Experimental" thing in earnest or is this some kind of a joke?

It’s definitely a real thing. They use it to identify test boards until they are ready for mass production.

Don’t know why they need to have the “experimental” tagged all over it though. Probably some marketing gimmick to get people watching the videos on YouTube all hyped up on the upcoming boards

Groondor the Orc

• Rep: -148
  • Doper than Joey Bast’s shelltoes
« Reply #339 on: October 16, 2023, 02:28:14 PM »
Don’t know why they need to have the “experimental” tagged all over it though. Probably some marketing gimmick to get people watching the videos on YouTube all hyped up on the upcoming boards

They did it in the 80s when self awareness was in its infancy.

manysnakes

« Reply #340 on: October 16, 2023, 02:32:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
im not even being wholesome I’m literally saying that these two peoples relationship seems one sided 😭

If I ever form an opinion about who Andy Anderson is dating, I give my family license to have me humanely euthanized.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #341 on: October 16, 2023, 08:01:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

If I ever form an opinion about who Andy Anderson is dating, I give my family license to have me humanely euthanized.
the state of skateboarding is just now barely starting to ramp up. Forgive me for evaluating Val laforge (?)

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #342 on: October 16, 2023, 09:12:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It’s definitely a real thing. They use it to identify test boards until they are ready for mass production.

I mean, I remember as a kid thinking it was kind of cool, like a new car that’s being street-tested and wrapped in some pattern so the eye can’t really get a fix on it. But that was long ago and the idea of Powell still doing it like anybody gives a fuck just feels so Powell. Kind of like turning someone like && pro.

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 46
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
« Reply #343 on: January 07, 2024, 11:16:22 PM »
To keep it short: 100%
Sir, I'm going to politely, but firmly, ask you and your common sense to leave this establishment.

RembrantQeinstein

« Reply #344 on: January 08, 2024, 05:49:37 AM »
“…JarJar simply does not belong in the Thrasher Cinematic Universe! My childhood is ruined!”

Hey everyone, the Scene Police are here!
 They brought beer! 

…or at least a cooler with a lot of super rad stickers on it!

« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 07:02:09 PM by RembrantQeinstein »