Author Topic: Most Embarrassing Skate Moment  (Read 7268 times)

Utopos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
Most Embarrassing Skate Moment
« on: June 07, 2019, 08:58:30 AM »
I'll start. I was skating a new indoor park. They have a euro that is on top of a 6ft bank with a bank that is directly to the left of the gap. I wasn't paying attention an forgot which side the gap was on. I rode full speed at the wrong side and pumped right into the flat of the euro, sending me 6ft straight to my chest in front of about 25 people.

soonbanned

Re: Most Embarrassing Skate Moment
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 09:03:28 AM »
No such thing.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 09:08:17 AM »
No such thing.

He didn't ask for the name of your favorite rapper.

feedmeseymour

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 09:24:58 AM »
No such thing.

normally you have to skate to experience any sort of “skate moment”

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 09:27:01 AM »
Expand Quote
No such thing.
[close]

normally you have to skate to experience any sort of “skate moment”

Dude, he's got that Facebook page.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

soonbanned

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 09:31:55 AM »
OMG you guys are right. I don't skate. Now that you've outed me i'm depressed and suicidal. Probs just gonna focus my whole life.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 09:33:03 AM »
OMG you guys are right. I don't skate. Now that you've outed me i'm depressed and suicidal. Probs just gonna focus my whole life.

Did you ever post the link to that Facebook site? I would honestly check it out.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2019, 09:42:50 AM »
Strong contender: T-Funk destroying (ruining) the street course with Gatorade at Tampa Am 2014.

https://www.facebook.com/spottampa/videos/tristan-funkhouser-just-broke-water-and-gatorade-all-over-the-course-during-his-/10152912848511197/

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2019, 10:06:46 AM »
No such thing.

Yours is creating that dumbass social media thread...
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1138
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2019, 11:28:54 AM »
Some dude yelled “do a kickflip” and then I did one but then I felt all cheap and used.  Like all I was to that guy was a nice set of buns with a serviceable kickflip.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

whorific

• Rep: -169
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2019, 11:50:31 AM »
breaking my ankle drunk in a new bowl with too tight of trucks literally seconds after telling a grom "you just gotta find the lines man"
" I did not say this I am not here"

shit_for_brains

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2019, 11:57:23 AM »
I hit a rock and fell with a drink in my hand. I heard tremendous laughter and looked up to see a young Shaquille O'Neal.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 625
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2019, 12:05:48 PM »
I hit a rock and fell with a drink in my hand. I heard tremendous laughter and looked up to see a young Shaquille O'Neal.
Really??? That fool is tight!

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2019, 12:07:18 PM »
I sharted mid Benihana one time.

I skated for 2 more hours without cleaning up.
FUCK YOU

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2019, 12:39:29 PM »
Perfect skate all day long, learned shit, I'm cruising back home solo totally carefree just reflecting on my day. I live downtown in a rather big city at the time, over a busy food place with an outdoor terrace that's just at the bottom of a small hill; it's a Saturday and the streets are packed. Literally ten feet from my front door the road becomes flat again and there's one last little curb I always like to ollie up after going down the hill to officially end the session. So again that's what I naturally go for without a worry in the world and as soon as I pop I see my front hanger detach from the baseplate and fall off. I was going full speed with a backpack on, landed on my front kingpin and ate shit in front of everybody just a foot from my front door. Got back up and instantly went inside, fuck the lost hardware man.

I think that spot in particular was cursed though. I remember trying to leave my flat in the morning once, I open my front door and at that exact moment I see some fucking longboarder bro stereotype just zoom by two feet from me, screaming "aaaaAAAAAaah" seconds before crashing into half the busy tables on the terrace of the foot spot. Made my day so early, literally some cartoon shit.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2019, 12:53:10 PM »
Skated at my local park in jeans that were way too tight, freeballing, and the crotch split open. Balls pop out, I’m too high to comprehend that it isn’t the end of the world and proceed to have a 2 hour “I’m too stoned/my balls are out of my pants and I’m trying to hide them” panic attack. Instead of just going home, I sit on the sidelines of the park while covering my balls with my board.

This actually happened to me while surfing and wearing a friends wetsuit that was too small. I don’t think I was high then...

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2019, 01:06:23 PM »
Anytime I try to start a thread on slap.

Cranberry Relish

• Rep: 29
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2019, 01:33:40 PM »
Skated at my local park in jeans that were way too tight, freeballing, and the crotch split open. Balls pop out, I’m too high to comprehend that it isn’t the end of the world and proceed to have a 2 hour “I’m too stoned/my balls are out of my pants and I’m trying to hide them” panic attack. Instead of just going home, I sit on the sidelines of the park while covering my balls with my board.

This actually happened to me while surfing and wearing a friends wetsuit that was too small. I don’t think I was high then...

Was this recently? I was at park and I noticed a guys pants rip open and his balls were hanging out.  I think he noticed shortly after and slowly made his way to the edge of the park and sat down.

chiefqueef420

• Rep: -6
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2019, 01:38:59 PM »
Sprained my foot on a pop shuv off a curb, it was supposed to take a month to heal, ended up being like 2 years before certain tricks like kickflips didn't hurt again. Feels really stupid getting hurt on something so basic.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 05:59:41 PM by chiefqueef420 »
i pop my shields and sprinkle some sand in there. i want to make sure i approach that ledge as slow as possible so i dont slip out on my 5050s

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3383
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2019, 02:03:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Sprained my foot on a pop shuv off a curb, it was supposed to take a month to heal, ended up being like 2 years before certain tricks like kickflips didn't hurt again. Feels really stupid getting hurt on something so basic.
[close]

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2019, 02:39:48 PM »
There's no need for all that. Just have fun and be happy. Be a Barney maybe

schralp pal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2019, 03:08:40 PM »
Before I could drop in all I wanted to do was skate the bowl at Berkeley park. I thought rolling in was easier, went for it, hung up straight to the flat, cracked a rib, kids were laughing.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2019, 03:41:33 PM »
Perfect skate all day long, learned shit, I'm cruising back home solo totally carefree just reflecting on my day. I live downtown in a rather big city at the time, over a busy food place with an outdoor terrace that's just at the bottom of a small hill; it's a Saturday and the streets are packed. Literally ten feet from my front door the road becomes flat again and there's one last little curb I always like to ollie up after going down the hill to officially end the session. So again that's what I naturally go for without a worry in the world and as soon as I pop I see my front hanger detach from the baseplate and fall off. I was going full speed with a backpack on, landed on my front kingpin and ate shit in front of everybody just a foot from my front door. Got back up and instantly went inside, fuck the lost hardware man.

I think that spot in particular was cursed though. I remember trying to leave my flat in the morning once, I open my front door and at that exact moment I see some fucking longboarder bro stereotype just zoom by two feet from me, screaming "aaaaAAAAAaah" seconds before crashing into half the busy tables on the terrace of the foot spot. Made my day so early, literally some cartoon shit.

haha man the moment of panic kicking in as soon as you realized would have been intense although probably pretty quick with the impending bail soon after

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2019, 03:47:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Serious Tea Drinker

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2019, 04:33:54 PM »
I pushed mongo for close to two decades until I found a self-help video on youtube.

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2019, 06:08:36 PM »

I literally slammed this exact same way last year 20 feet from my front door. Broke my left toe and right foot somehow, dislocated my left pointer finger too. Walked straight to the bar after throwing my board inside lol.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2019, 10:31:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

haha man the moment of panic kicking in as soon as you realized would have been intense although probably pretty quick with the impending bail soon after

Not a personal attack, but when did he mention bailing? His truck came apart and he slammed...

When did this trend of calling slamming “bailing” start? Bailing is when you bail out, jump off or hesitate. Not committing to a trick is bailing. Eating shit is eating shit.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Pavs323

• Rep: 13
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2019, 11:39:04 PM »
When I was 11-12 I was just starting to learn board slides on curbs and small flat bars, and some older kids who were probably 16-17 at my local park saw the marks on the bottom of my board and said “oh sick dude can you boardslide?” and even though I was doing them okay and pretty consistently, I got too nervous to try one and fuck up in front of the older guys and went “uhhh...uhhh... no..” and they’re like “then why is your graphic all fucked up?” and I go “uhhh idk” and they looked so confused and disgusted and to this day I still laugh at myself for it. I was a strange little kid, what can I say.

Crack Whore

• Rep: -16
  • no double on the midnight menu
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2019, 11:59:23 PM »
ive fractured both ankles skating flat at different times
All you shiteating faggots saying i cant ollie need to shut the fuck up. Of course i can ollie, im just critiquing the brail skateboarding video where the guy says to pop straight up.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2019, 12:49:18 AM »
All of my skating is embarrassing
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea