Author Topic: Blondey king of kooks  (Read 29233 times)

Copthorne14

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Re: Blondey king of kooks
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2019, 04:26:35 AM »
Do people in the UK really be eating beans for breakfast? That shit's wild

Beans are totally normal as part of a fry-up you might have on a sunday morning once in a while but it's not something you'd have on a weekday morning. Maybe if you are a builder or something and need loads of fuel. I dont do breakfast.

Ocelot

« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2019, 05:15:46 AM »
Most Vegans are so annoying. Except Ed, he’s been missing out since the early 90’s, long before it was cool. But in 2019, it’s a lifestyle bro. If you gave   eating yummy animal parts, the world needs to know. Being a secret vegan is pointless and counterintuitive, cause if nobody else knows how hip and current you are, then what’s the point.

Ed has taken all that annoying vegan energy and applied it to politics

dude is the wimpiest, snyde, annoying little rat on social media

but I really like his skating and toy machine

Roald Dahnkle

• Rep: 28
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2019, 05:24:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Do people in the UK really be eating beans for breakfast? That shit's wild
[close]

Beans are totally normal as part of a fry-up you might have on a sunday morning once in a while but it's not something you'd have on a weekday morning. Maybe if you are a builder or something and need loads of fuel. I dont do breakfast.

Beans on toast with cheese any day of the week mate.

Copthorne14

• Rep: -24
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2019, 05:30:15 AM »

For breakfast?

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2019, 05:37:50 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

For breakfast?

On-wards from brunch is acceptable, elevenses', early lunch, late lunch, dinner, teatime, supper, snack.

We then get into the fearful territory of what order things happen, cheese on top, cheese below, cheese roasted prior to beans, it's a living nightmare.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

morningcommute

« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2019, 05:42:58 AM »
Is everyone here on smack?
Lots of people eat beans on toast for breakfast in the uk.
I you have any self respect you put a grate a healthy amount of cheese on that.

What you decide to do, or not do, with the ketchup and brown sauce is up to you. I’m not here to judge.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2019, 06:47:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

For breakfast?
[close]

On-wards from brunch is acceptable, elevenses', early lunch, late lunch, dinner, teatime, supper, snack.

We then get into the fearful territory of what order things happen, cheese on top, cheese below, cheese roasted prior to beans, it's a living nightmare.

How is this pronounced?

Elevensies?

Elevens?

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2019, 06:56:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

For breakfast?
[close]

[close]

How is this pronounced?

Elevensies?

Elevens?

First one, sounds like eleven-seas, but must be accompanied by a cup of tea to be valid.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

SHIREFLIP

« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2019, 07:32:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

For breakfast?
[close]

[close]

How is this pronounced?

Elevensies?

Elevens?
[close]

First one, sounds like eleven-seas, but must be accompanied by a cup of tea to be valid.

You guys are doing it right.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2019, 09:10:41 AM »
Bean juice reduction is also a must. You fucked it if you heat them in a microwave

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #130 on: December 10, 2019, 06:22:24 AM »
It seems appropriate to bump this back since Blondey raped Superstars in the most disgusting way.
Sir, I'm going to politely, but firmly, ask you and your common sense to leave this establishment.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #131 on: December 10, 2019, 06:41:39 AM »
It seems appropriate to bump this back since Blondey raped Superstars in the most disgusting way.

I came here only to see if people thought that shoe is the abomination that it is

ohnowisee

• Rep: -2
« Reply #132 on: December 10, 2019, 08:01:47 AM »
I thought this got bumped because there was going to be more discussion about beans for every meal of the day. next time.
Ilford is way more core than Kodak - natenola forever

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2019, 08:05:42 AM »

Ocelot

« Reply #134 on: December 10, 2019, 08:13:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I came here only to see if people thought that shoe is the abomination that it is

The "clear" look has been a hot thing in the fashion world for two years ago

Carhartt had some really nice colored clear jackets last year, I think

You're just seeing a major brand like Adidas using one of its meme riders to offload a trend onto

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #135 on: December 10, 2019, 10:00:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You're just seeing a major brand like Adidas using one of its meme riders to offload a trend onto

Blondey is not a bad skateboarder. I hate seeing this dumb shit on slap. He has EXTREMELY sound fundamentals, and at the end of the day that is sponsorable as fuck. You know In American football they always have this saying of running sells everywhere(instead of passing which is flashier) because you can use it in the cold, the heat, the wind, the rain, the ice, quarterbacks in certain locations have advantages over others, and in conferences that have opponents with wildly varying conditions of their conference opponents respective locations, they tend to stack the teams with the run. Considering this fucker grew up in Britain which has terrible weathering from the rain, which therefore affects street spots, I would personally take a guy who’s slightly less talented but has a good and unique style regardless if he’s fucking goofy and a knucklehead, that can do his tricks everywhere. If I take that dude on a trip I can guarantee he will be able to pull off those fundamentals no matter where I take him, and at the end of the day if it’s for demos I just need like 6-8 ballin tricks out of a guy if I’ve got a whole team behind him, or if it’s filming I hope for 3-4 tricks for a quality video part on a trip, which like this dude has like only 30-40 tricks but can do them anywhere and on anything. He’s marketable as fuck as well. He’s an exemplary pro skateboarder.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Ocelot

« Reply #136 on: December 10, 2019, 10:08:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Blondey is not a bad skateboarder. I hate seeing this dumb shit on slap. He has EXTREMELY sound fundamentals, and at the end of the day that is sponsorable as fuck. You know In American football they always have this saying of running sells everywhere(instead of passing which is flashier) because you can use it in the cold, the heat, the wind, the rain, the ice, quarterbacks in certain locations have advantages over others, and in conferences that have opponents with wildly varying conditions of their conference opponents respective locations, they tend to stack the teams with the run. Considering this fucker grew up in Britain which has terrible weathering from the rain, which therefore affects street spots, I would personally take a guy who’s slightly less talented but has a good and unique style regardless if he’s fucking goofy and a knucklehead, that can do his tricks everywhere. If I take that dude on a trip I can guarantee he will be able to pull off those fundamentals no matter where I take him, and at the end of the day if it’s for demos I just need like 6-8 ballin tricks out of a guy if I’ve got a whole team behind him, or if it’s filming I hope for 3-4 tricks for a quality video part on a trip, which like this dude has like only 30-40 tricks but can do them anywhere and on anything. He’s marketable as fuck as well. He’s an exemplary pro skateboarder.

dude, he's a blue blood that cosplays as a tough geezer

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: December 10, 2019, 10:15:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What the fuck does that even mean?

“Big Money
Big Cars

disintegration

• Rep: -114
« Reply #138 on: December 10, 2019, 10:31:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

What the fuck does that even mean?
[close]
Allow me to translate to American: It says he's a rich kid pretending to be a street thug.

This is not accurate. He dresses like a private school boy atm. If you were sponsored by Palace and Adidas then you might end up looking like a ned at one point. Sure, he has definitely appropriated working class people in the past since he is from a privileged background himself but I'm not sure he's ever acted tough or like a 'street thug'.

hugepants

• Rep: 3
« Reply #139 on: December 10, 2019, 10:38:15 AM »
blondey is tight, def a good skater if anything
yall just mad u can't wear em cause u know your dusty ass socks are gonna be on full display

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #140 on: December 10, 2019, 10:52:44 AM »
blondey is tight, def a good skater if anything
yall just mad u can't wear em cause u know your dusty ass socks are gonna be on full display
isn't blondey one of the skaters who wear those absolutely awful no show socks?? those are a sin to skateboarding

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #141 on: December 10, 2019, 10:54:31 AM »
Not sure if he's the king ,but definitely a kook

Roald Dahnkle

• Rep: 28
« Reply #142 on: December 10, 2019, 11:04:35 AM »
I worked in a skate shop and now in fashion.

Funny thing is no one when working at a skate shop gave a shit about Blondey, now though, I work with a lot of people who lose their shit when it’s got anything to do with him. Girls especially love him, he’s a full blown celebrity in the fashion world.

Not into the shoe or Thames, but he’s nothing but successful at everything he does, so good on him for that.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1269
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #143 on: December 10, 2019, 11:11:32 AM »

Funny thing is no one when working at a skate shop gave a shit about Blondey, now though, I work with a lot of people who lose their shit when it’s got anything to do with him. Girls especially love him, he’s a full blown celebrity in the fashion world.

Not into the shoe or Thames, but he’s nothing but successful at everything he does, so good on him for that.
thank you. No one seems to get that.

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

Mongoloid

« Reply #145 on: December 10, 2019, 11:26:09 AM »
English Breakfast, and furthermore a full English Breakfast is god tier. You’ll wanna go straight back to bed afterwards, but it’s nearly unrivaled as far as breakfast is concerned.

conqueso

« Reply #146 on: December 10, 2019, 02:41:19 PM »
spaghetti and meatsauce? so dope

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -142
« Reply #147 on: December 10, 2019, 02:41:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Who cares where Blondey is from, some amazing skaters come from wealthy backgrounds. Now, how he plays up basically a Chav lifestyle is a joke, along with his persona. I mean, Cory and Wes both came from extremely wealthy backgrounds, it doesn't belittle their skill on a board. Mad respect to people who overcame difficult backgrounds like Steve or a lot of the EMB crew, but not having to overcome poverty shouldn't be a stick to beat down certain skaters with.
[close]
i keep hearing this about Wes. Can someone fill me in on this? But Cory comes as no surprise
[close]
Pretty sure his dad is a big-time lawyer in San Diego.

hahaha Kramer Vs Kramer, but seriously lawyer father? I don't see how anyone could judge wether they like a skateboarder because they're family has or hasn't any money?! It's not even a characteristic of the human (skateboarder) in question, holy hell.

Edit: Saw the interview confirming Real Estate Lawyer
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 02:45:28 PM by figureitout »

primitive_rage

• Rep: 1
  • shut the fuck up
« Reply #148 on: December 10, 2019, 03:22:00 PM »
the most relevant thing he ever did was get hit by a car, who fucking cares about him

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: December 10, 2019, 03:24:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
thank you. No one seems to get that.
No Thank you. No one seems to get that no one on this message boards understands what being a pro skateboarder is and you highlighted this well.

“Big Money
Big Cars