Author Topic: share your psychedelic experiences/trips!  (Read 3528 times)

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 212
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
share your psychedelic experiences/trips!
« on: August 05, 2019, 10:51:46 PM »
I am a psychonaut. I just would love to hear some of your funny/weird/amazing trips that you guys have had  ;D

DarthDingusMaximus

Re: share your psychedelic experiences/trips!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2019, 05:21:05 AM »
I use to get sheets of fire acid tabs and paper from a well known hippie in SF Fast Eddie (RIP)

Every now and then I'd be a microdoser I'd feed the bums babbling to themselves a few hamburgers with half a tab just to observe. Some were alright the others would just chill and talk instead of screaming obscenities.  I am a firm believer that microdosing of hallucinogens do help yeah it's chemicals and it's kinda fucked up but if someone is miserable (or at least from my perspective)  I'd rather hangout and feed someone then exploit or hangout with party kids.

To me LSD is a mind expander for the greater learnings of myself and mindfullness of others. The human condition to be like one another though continuously or subconsciously is what I have learned, I would rather be an enigma always keeping myself on my toes and being unpredictable. 

woodsman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 65
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 12:29:23 PM »
One time I took four hits on a empty stomach. I was riding the subway when it started to hit me. I was feeling pretty queasy and I realized I was gonna puke. I told my buddy we have to get off on the next stop. As soon as the doors opened I was charging out barfing my brains out in front of a huge crowd trying to get in. People were freaking out and I was tripping hard. I remember a group of black chicks going “ewwwwwww”.
          One time I took a couple hits by myself and I was looking through a fisheye lens for 20 minutes. When I finally took the lens away from my eye everything was like a cartoon. I triggered something in my brain and I was bugging out, like tripping super hard, I was so scared I thought I went and fucking broke on through to the other side, a permanent trip. It was over after a little while. Fun times.

Rick_Kane

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 01:06:11 PM »

blunted

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 01:55:37 AM »
I use to get sheets of fire acid tabs and paper from a well known hippie in SF Fast Eddie (RIP)

Every now and then I'd be a microdoser I'd feed the bums babbling to themselves a few hamburgers with half a tab just to observe. Some were alright the others would just chill and talk instead of screaming obscenities.  I am a firm believer that microdosing of hallucinogens do help yeah it's chemicals and it's kinda fucked up but if someone is miserable (or at least from my perspective)  I'd rather hangout and feed someone then exploit or hangout with party kids.

To me LSD is a mind expander for the greater learnings of myself and mindfullness of others. The human condition to be like one another though continuously or subconsciously is what I have learned, I would rather be an enigma always keeping myself on my toes and being unpredictable.
I know you want to give them something good but that's still kind of messed up. It reminds me to never trust strangers.

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2019, 02:09:57 AM »
I couldn't stop giggling because everything was so stereotypically an acid trip. It was just like the movies.

Then I listened to this song for five hours while staring at clouds. I loved acid.

You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2019, 06:13:35 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I know you want to give them something good but that's still kind of messed up. It reminds me to never trust strangers.
btw I was a total piece of shit when I was drinking and I regret doing someone dirty like that, in hindsight I thought I was Gonzo and thought I could cure their insanity with more batshit insanity.

From what I remember none of the people I microdosed didn't get taken away in an ambulance.   

randy

• Rep: -20
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2019, 06:34:41 AM »
Not to take the thread off topic you guys seem like the right people to ask. 
I’ve had bad depression/ anxiety for years. All the doctor visit pills etc have amounted to nothing. 
I’ve been reading up about micro dosing recently and I think it would be right up my street. 
Anyone else try it or had the same issues?  Would love to hear a success story. 

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2019, 07:02:58 AM »
Not to take the thread off topic you guys seem like the right people to ask. 
I’ve had bad depression/ anxiety for years. All the doctor visit pills etc have amounted to nothing. 
I’ve been reading up about micro dosing recently and I think it would be right up my street. 
Anyone else try it or had the same issues?  Would love to hear a success story.
Look man I wouldn't recommend anything I have done as I have had equally bad over good stories about that shit.  That being said I would also suggest finding your own lane and sticking to it, I talk about my psychotropics and stories out a warning and cautionary as it could lead to serious situations, to be fare when finding trouble it's easy to seek those things out.  getting out of trouble is a whole other other level of bullshit you don't want to get into. especially your brains concerned.

Example Bam Margera

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2019, 07:13:25 AM »
On ecstasy I kept rubbing by dick and balls against a cold wall, all the walls on that apartment It felt so nice.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2019, 11:10:30 AM »
I've used lsd, ketamine,  dmt, ayahuasca etc

Hands down my favorite is psilocybin.  I do a few good trips per year(5-7g), but I microdose 100mg 2x per week now.

I really enjoyed all on different levels. But i get very little medicinal value in comparison to microdosing psilocybin.

Doesnt hurt that it's super easy to grow/cultivate. And it's cheap as hell.

For any psychedelic experience(s) I choose to be alone in the forest. 

My experience microdosing is phenominal. It's just hard to upset me of wreck my flow. I have lots of energy and sleep great. But the biggest benefits are brain function increase, understanding complicated tasks much easier, and I have ZERO desire for cigarettes,  alcohol etc. Its just gone. I'm also alot more tolerable to what I used to consider idiot view points.

BUT, on the days I microdose, I have odd cravings for really shitty food late at night. But aside from that, I crave very good foods, especially baked broccoli.

I've also lost alot of bodyfat and gotten in much better shape
Gentleman ninja warlock

blunted

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2019, 10:19:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
btw I was a total piece of shit when I was drinking and I regret doing someone dirty like that, in hindsight I thought I was Gonzo and thought I could cure their insanity with more batshit insanity.

From what I remember none of the people I microdosed didn't get taken away in an ambulance.
That's good. It would be amazing if it did help one of them just snap back to reality.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2019, 10:24:36 PM by blunted »

Nollie FS 180

• Rep: 1
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2019, 07:18:05 AM »
Can we talk about our favorite marijuana strands in here?
“Fuck you Amy, I love you” ~ Rick Kane

Mansizedcock

• Rep: 2
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2019, 08:39:49 AM »
I've had some good and bad trips. One of the most memorable is walking through 6 ft of snow for about 12 hours tripping on gel tabs.

However if I ever get the urge again my plan is to dedicate my entire trip to watching The Gonz Youtube channel, for sure.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2019, 08:28:10 PM »

Are you t3rp?

Lol strands is hilarious. The joke is kinda over now though
Gentleman ninja warlock

Nollie FS 180

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2019, 09:18:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you t3rp?

everyone always comments on that. Yeah I say strands but I mean strains. I’ll start by far my favorite is strawberry cough. Unfortunately I can’t smoke weed anymore.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 09:41:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Are you t3rp?

[close]
everyone always comments on that. Yeah I say strands but I mean strains. I’ll start by far my favorite is strawberry cough. Unfortunately I can’t smoke weed anymore.

Yep, gotcha. 

Black domina is mine.

Gentleman ninja warlock

Nollie FS 180

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 05:52:15 AM »
Ah, never heard of it.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2019, 08:50:18 PM »
One night we unknowingly  got filmed for the news then took acid and saw ourselves on the news later that nite.
  Lots of days surfing on acid.  Days when the surfs good.
  One time i was on shrooms and fucking ryan reynolds brother whos a cop tried to fuck with me with his wit to impress his female partner.  I twisted his shit all against him and munipilated it so's that i was then talking to his partner about where she grew up and shit and he had to just stand there and wait.   That proved to have been somewhat unwise of me in those following years. 
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2019, 01:47:19 AM »
I took a trip to the desert with a weird naked Indian

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2019, 04:30:40 AM »
I took a trip to the desert with a weird naked Indian

Hes not even naked.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2019, 04:54:18 AM »
Shut up

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2019, 05:17:32 AM »
Mars Volta live in San Francisco NYE @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium 2007. Acoustic set + gallery of Jeff Jordan art + 2.5 hours of live mayhem on acid which I purchased 18 hits acids in Golden gate Park on hippy hill from a guy who drove a silver  BMW Z3 to share with mis amigos. First time doing acid , that trip changed my life forever. After that, wanted to live in San Francisco. Got my shit together , transfered to SFSU in 2009. Graduated in 2011 with a degree in accounting. God bless acid

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2019, 04:34:21 PM »
I have a giant San Pedro cactus in my backyard and am tempted to try mescaline even though I’ve only eaten mushrooms and acid a couple times and that was almost 20 years ago.

And my fave strain is good ol sfv og.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2019, 07:53:46 PM »
I have a giant San Pedro cactus in my backyard and am tempted to try mescaline even though I’ve only eaten mushrooms and acid a couple times and that was almost 20 years ago.

And my fave strain is good ol sfv og.

Great strain! One of my favs is : Lucille´s OG Clon ”Deadhead OG”(Chem91 Skunk VA x SFVOG)

And black domina is nl5 x hashplant x afghani x Ortega. A true olds hool indica powerhouse
Gentleman ninja warlock

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2019, 08:03:15 PM »
On ecstasy I kept rubbing by dick and balls against a cold wall, all the walls on that apartment It felt so nice.

this really made me laugh real loud and i thank u for it

im crazy as fuck and i've done some gnarly tripping (unfortunately, cause its made my natural madness that much harder to navigate all these years later). one day soon when i have energy i will share the stories. theres a few good ones

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2019, 07:20:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this really made me laugh real loud and i thank u for it

im crazy as fuck and i've done some gnarly tripping (unfortunately, cause its made my natural madness that much harder to navigate all these years later). one day soon when i have energy i will share the stories. theres a few good ones
So years ago I use to go to Quartsite rock and gem festival in Arizona, I use to have work from my man up in SF and I would dig and find all kinds of gems and random shit to trade to other hippies and geologists. So one night I found a huge crystal clear as mirror itwas HUUUUGGGEEEEEE like forearm length. Well as soon as I found it I had many many many offers with drugs and stuff plus cash. I ended up trading it to a family friends dad for some cash and some cactus that I brewed int o a tea. Shit was wild I totally got ripped off btw but I would rather it go to someone I can see every now and then.

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2019, 07:52:03 AM »
I was at a weird, small music festival in Northern California and bought a big 5 strip of what I was told was acid, from someone I thought I could trust. I popped it in my mouth a little later and immediately knew it wasn’t acid because it was super bitter. It ended up being DOM which is a hallucinogenic amphetamine that can last up to 30 hours, which it did. I was so much higher than I had ever been taking 10 strips of real acid, leaving my body constantly and floating above myself. It was maybe 105 degrees all weekend and by the second day I was just melted into a puddle of fractals and completely separated from reality. I was pretty fried for a few years after that but it taught me that I could pretty much handle anything.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2019, 12:25:45 PM »
Graduated in 2011 with a degree in accounting. God bless acid

Shit... Drugs do terrible things to a man's mind... Ex-fiend and business major, as well.

rawr1922

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2019, 03:31:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Graduated in 2011 with a degree in accounting. God bless acid
[close]

Shit... Drugs do terrible things to a man's mind... Ex-fiend and business major, as well.

Only did acid once. Mushrooms do terrible things to a man's mind. Mushrooms scare me, never again