Author Topic: Lennie Kirk  (Read 27384 times)

DotGuru

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 23
Re: Lennie Kirk
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2020, 06:18:17 PM »
Joey Bast really impressed me at the 95 back to the city contest. I wasn't there for the whole thing though.

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #61 on: January 02, 2020, 05:52:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
JD is my favorite skater of all time
[close]

I feel like someone saying "John Drake is my favorite skater" should trigger some kind of Manchurian candidate reaction because the odds that someone would ever utter that sentence is so remote that it can't be measured with any mathematics we have access to on this planet.
[close]

"We're going to need a bigger algorithm!"
[close]
If I say Joey Bast was better will it crash your puter?

Joey Bast was so sick.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2020, 12:31:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I feel like someone saying "John Drake is my favorite skater" should trigger some kind of Manchurian candidate reaction because the odds that someone would ever utter that sentence is so remote that it can't be measured with any mathematics we have access to on this planet.
[close]

[close]
[close]
  Yah kinda obscure but I looked up a John Drake part.  He does kinda have a flow to his skating.  The thing is somtimes you'll see someone skate live and you see a consistancy that you cant see in the vids.  I saw Malcom Watson once and that dude is better than alot of pros but you'd have to see him skate in person.
I've seen Malcolm Watson skate a few times in person, and totally back this sentiment. Dude ripped (probably still does).

LittleJerrySeinfeld

• Rep: -16
« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2020, 12:37:54 PM »
Expand Quote
No idea why slap has such a hardon for this dude.  He had wack style and his entire persona was/is wack.  Good riddance to this dude.
[close]
You seem ignonant
Get this clown outta here

Gold Chain, Green Neck

• Rep: 12
« Reply #64 on: January 02, 2020, 04:12:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Big Joey Bast fan...that pic of the Nollie BS 180 fakie 5-0 inspired me to go out and do that trick!

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2020, 10:20:25 PM »

huggs

• Rep: -16
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2020, 11:22:44 PM »

satan

• Rep: 38
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2020, 11:37:34 PM »

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2020, 11:59:32 PM »
Traumatic head injury is helluva drug.
Wasn't he pretty crazy (starting random beefs with gangsters, etc) before the dumpster bail and the Pac-Bell truck incident? Obviously those two incidents couldn't have helped someone whose mental stability was already on fragile ground.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 12:01:27 AM by DannyDee »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 410
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2020, 08:02:05 AM »
Lennie kind alooks alright here, Lavar reminds me of ODB for some reason...

A few years ago I was chatting daily with Lennie's wife and/or girlfriend. She told me about the 'hevan' book that was coming out but she also talked about an Alien Workshop reissue of his Angel harvest deck that was supposed to come out. Never saw that though :(

cockrabbit

• Rep: -29
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2020, 08:13:24 AM »
The dude is from my home town in North Carolina, most of the locals here that knew him didnt like him that much, allegedly tried to kill his girlfriend at the time, which was some girl he brought back from an alien tour out of the states

kid casserole

• Rep: 6
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2020, 10:57:26 AM »

I picture this conversation being about two completely different topics, yet both somehow coming to an ok consensus and winding up agreeing on a place to eat even though it was about motorcycles and where to find the best deal on bidi’s.

On second glance does lavars cigarette look wet?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 10:59:07 AM by kid casserole »

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2020, 12:00:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I picture this conversation being about two completely different topics, yet both somehow coming to an ok consensus and winding up agreeing on a place to eat even though it was about motorcycles and where to find the best deal on bidi’s.

Thought the same thing. Or is a dry cig that was wet and he found on the street...

Escape Hell

• Rep: 26
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2020, 01:14:58 PM »
Ask Jesus to forgive your sins ALWAYS

144p

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1114
    • 35th Ave Skates avatar image
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2020, 01:16:46 PM »
Skate Ill.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2020, 01:41:54 PM »
is lavar tall is or is lennie really short? together i bet they add up to mental health. your man's a headache, other guy is aspirin.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2324
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2020, 02:42:13 PM »

GoldenGateHeights

• Rep: 16
« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2020, 02:26:54 PM »
is lavar tall is or is lennie really short? together i bet they add up to mental health. your man's a headache, other guy is aspirin.

Seen them both (along with a separate Wheatberry encounter) in the past week in SF. I'd guess Lennie is around 5'9" or so. Lavar's definitely a bit taller.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3421
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2020, 05:54:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Seen them both (along with a separate Wheatberry encounter) in the past week in SF. I'd guess Lennie is around 5'9" or so. Lavar's definitely a bit taller.

I'm far more interested in your Wheatberry encounter.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2020, 06:48:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He tried to sell me a spaceship made out of parts from a junkyard that he named after a Bruce Springsteen song
unreadable trap logo

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #80 on: January 26, 2020, 07:37:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
He tried to sell me a spaceship made out of parts from a junkyard that he named after a Bruce Springsteen song
did you let him see your board?

sold13r

• Rep: -18
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2020, 03:48:26 PM »
The dude is from my home town in North Carolina, most of the locals here that knew him didnt like him that much, allegedly tried to kill his girlfriend at the time, which was some girl he brought back from an alien tour out of the states

Another hater, I'm sure the locals didnt like him beacause he is soo much better than all them, including you're lame ass. And that bs you said about him & his girl at that time, is not true & you don't know shit, you're lucky he didn't put a shotty to your head..... :o

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 375
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2020, 04:17:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Another hater, I'm sure the locals didnt like him beacause he is soo much better than all them, including you're lame ass. And that bs you said about him & his girl at that time, is not true & you don't know shit, you're lucky he didn't put a shotty to your head..... :o

No u

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2020, 04:18:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

sup lennie

Colt Cannon's Cargos

• Rep: -5
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2020, 04:26:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lennie figured out how to use the internet

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 988
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2020, 04:50:57 PM »
lennie is a hacker of course he's cybersurfing slap

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2020, 05:24:36 PM »
i used to follow that IG girl Hillary Shanks and i remember her posting all of these DMs from Lennie right after he got out of jail harassing her for not being a "real" skater, and maybe saying some creepy shit too.  She had no idea who he was.
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2020, 05:33:53 PM »
L3nn13 K1Rk

cky enthusiast

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2020, 05:38:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

lennie!! huge fan tbh

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2020, 05:42:12 PM »
I should send him a picture of my Lennie tattoo. Wonder if he'd be psyched or mad