Author Topic: Jordan Trahan On Chocolate  (Read 31405 times)

Far from relevant

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -100
Re: Jordan Trahan On Chocolate
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2020, 11:08:29 AM »
Wasn't Dick Rizzo flow for chocolate ? woulda been cool to put him and trahan on together..

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2020, 11:49:18 AM »
If true, I hope they don’t want Jordan to fully move to California. Would be nice to keep seeing his footage from there and nice for Chocolate to have an east coast presence.
Jordan doesn't live in New York, he's lived in New Orleans for 3 years or so now, he usually flys out for a month at a time when you see coverage of him.

Coolhats

« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2020, 11:52:14 AM »
Wasn't Dick Rizzo flow for chocolate ? woulda been cool to put him and trahan on together..

I think he was flow for Polar before Quasi

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2020, 11:54:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Chocolate
p-shuvs and v-flips

huggs

• Rep: -16
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2020, 12:21:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Chocolate

ya chocolate before quasi, mentioned in an interview a few years ago that he didn't really see a way forward with chocolate back then so he bailed. obviously quasi was a good choice, just wonder if it'd be different now that crail are shaking things up finally

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2020, 01:02:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Chocolate
[close]

ya chocolate before quasi, mentioned in an interview a few years ago that he didn't really see a way forward with chocolate back then so he bailed. obviously quasi was a good choice, just wonder if it'd be different now that crail are shaking things up finally
Dick Rizzo is talented, unique, and stylish. There's no doubt in my mind that Sam Smyth would have found a way to snub him.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

thebacker

« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2020, 01:23:03 PM »
this would make me buy a chocolate board 100%

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2020, 01:29:00 PM »
Expand Quote
If true, I hope they don’t want Jordan to fully move to California. Would be nice to keep seeing his footage from there and nice for Chocolate to have an east coast presence.
[close]
Jordan doesn't live in New York, he's lived in New Orleans for 3 years or so now, he usually flys out for a month at a time when you see coverage of him.
Yeah I thought he maybe lived somewhere else which is why I didn’t specifically say New York. Wasn’t expecting NOLA though, that’s rad.

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2020, 01:41:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Yeah I thought he maybe lived somewhere else which is why I didn’t specifically say New York. Wasn’t expecting NOLA though, that’s rad.

Pretty sure that's where he's from originally, no? 

Heather Chandler

« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2020, 02:00:05 PM »
Sam Smyth should go in the skateboard hall of fame as worst talent manager of all time. 

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2020, 02:11:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Chocolate
[close]

[close]
Dick Rizzo is talented, unique, and stylish. There's no doubt in my mind that Sam Smyth would have found a way to snub him.
I thought he talked about this for an interview. He didn't get on Habitat because he didn't want to quit Huf to get on Habitat shoes (similar to the ultimatum they gave other riders like Suciu) and Chocolate just hooked him up on homie flow with no real plans from either side.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 249
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2020, 02:47:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Chocolate
[close]

[close]

I believe Rizzo was a Dan Wheatley recruit

Far from relevant

« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2020, 03:01:33 PM »
Sam Smyth should go in the skateboard hall of fame as worst talent manager of all time.

I think it would be fun to sit down and make up an imaginary girl/ chocolate team, based on all the people theyve passed on over the years.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -226
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2020, 04:04:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think it would be fun to sit down and make up an imaginary girl/ chocolate team, based on all the people theyve passed on over the years.

Henry Sanchez
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Far from relevant

« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2020, 04:08:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Henry Sanchez

Didnt he turn down girl if im not mistaken ?

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 631
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2020, 04:46:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Henry Sanchez
[close]

Yeah, He stayed on Blind for the paycheck.

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2020, 04:53:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Henry Sanchez
[close]

This is one of those, depends on whose version of the story you believe.

Henry claimed that he didn't want to walk away from World checks in his epicly later'd. Gavin and some other people have said Henry managed to piss everyone off on a tour before the official launch and that's how Gavin got a spot. Gavin's a good storyteller, so I think he's exaggerating, because of every creation of Girl story I've heard outside of his, he was key in the creation/planning (such as getting Jeron on, and it planning taking place at his and Koston's place). But, Gavin says he was the last person to get on because Henry pissed people off on Tour in his Chromeballed Interview. I feel I've heard the story of Henry pissing people off elsewhere though, and it wouldn't be surprising.

Kareem and Shiloh were supposed to be on Chocolate, but Rocco gave Kareem Menace so he stayed.

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2020, 05:31:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Henry Sanchez
[close]

[close]
This is one of those, depends on whose version of the story you believe.

Henry claimed that he didn't want to walk away from World checks in his epicly later'd. Gavin and some other people have said Henry managed to piss everyone off on a tour before the official launch and that's how Gavin got a spot. Gavin's a good storyteller, so I think he's exaggerating, because of every creation of Girl story I've heard outside of his, he was key in the creation/planning (such as getting Jeron on, and it planning taking place at his and Koston's place). But, Gavin says he was the last person to get on because Henry pissed people off on Tour in his Chromeballed Interview. I feel I've heard the story of Henry pissing people off elsewhere though, and it wouldn't be surprising.

Kareem and Shiloh were supposed to be on Chocolate, but Rocco gave Kareem Menace so he stayed.

Reem and Shiloh on Chocolate would've been extra sweet.

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2020, 07:46:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

He's from a small town called Abbeyville, it's somewhere outside of Lafayette, thats about 2 hours from New Orleans. The Lafayette area is where most of the Louisiana pros came from Charlie Thomas, Shannon May, Al Gibson, Justin Roy, I'm sure im missing a few.

gsosa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2020, 09:14:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
He's from a small town called Abbeyville, it's somewhere outside of Lafayette, thats about 2 hours from New Orleans. The Lafayette area is where most of the Louisiana pros came from Charlie Thomas, Shannon May, Al Gibson, Justin Roy, I'm sure im missing a few.
Lets not forget that Jordan also had a sick crew of friends which include Christian Willis, Dj Gaudin (switch bs flip wallenberg), Zack Kuehne etc. I used to love these montages they used to put out a while ago.

Yu Dum

« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2020, 09:21:20 AM »
Expand Quote
this would make me buy a chocolate board 100%
[close]
Dear, Chocolate. Please make this happen. Don't fuck this up like you have in the past due to Smyth's idiocy.

huggs

• Rep: -16
« Reply #111 on: February 01, 2020, 12:07:11 PM »
still skating 5boro boards, plus 5boro in the comments too, but...

« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 12:10:52 PM by huggs »

Shifty Flip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #112 on: February 01, 2020, 12:38:02 PM »
Jordan and Manchild both leaving for Pizza.  Confirmed.

VCR

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 198
« Reply #113 on: February 01, 2020, 01:03:34 PM »
this would make me buy a chocolate board 10%

euro tm

« Reply #114 on: February 01, 2020, 01:07:36 PM »
he quit 5 boro recently and is getting flowed chocolate boards but even people at crailtap don’t know what he wants to do yet.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #115 on: February 01, 2020, 01:51:11 PM »
could sense frustration in jeron wilson's voice on the nine club exp when he mentioned that crailtap let people go by like no other

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2020, 02:29:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

aidan campbell

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

victor doom

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
  • "Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it
« Reply #117 on: February 01, 2020, 02:58:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

aidan campbell
Soooo many over the years. What kills me is keeping dead weight (lack of footage and bizarre picks) like Biebel, Jeron, Eldridge, Roberts, and Tershey and Brophy on the payroll. They are doing a slow changing of the guard and if they don't move soon, they will put Hosea Peeters on the fucked up list
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 05:21:55 PM by victor doom »

MeanestCleanestPenis

• Rep: 40
« Reply #118 on: February 01, 2020, 03:49:59 PM »
So much dead weight. Killed me on the Nine Club experience Eldridge, Roberts and to a lesser extent Jeron lamenting about how dope girl/chocolate demo videos used to be. You guys basically never skate and talk how the company isn't what it was. You're on the team get out there and contribute or step aside for the youth.

somedudefromnj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 78
« Reply #119 on: February 01, 2020, 05:35:38 PM »
So much dead weight. Killed me on the Nine Club experience Eldridge, Roberts and to a lesser extent Jeron lamenting about how dope girl/chocolate demo videos used to be. You guys basically never skate and talk how the company isn't what it was. You're on the team get out there and contribute or step aside for the youth.

yeah that convo made me uncomfortable. Dudes could literally drop a fun curb edit and it would get me hyped. They think it has to be this big production but like Rog was saying make that shit happen

Lol. Eldee is definitely a human. He’s like a raider on horse back who’s kinda scared to do battle. Somehow he closes his eyes and swings his sword wildly and wakes up in a pile of dead orcs.