Author Topic: Has the attitude towards females being known as groupies really changed?  (Read 26117 times)

Dirtyrag

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
It’s pretty obvious how this person views woman

Leo is calculating/highly opportunistic. Dry toast tricks from a sneaky bat.

links, pics, and quotes

Expand Quote
I feel my body was used in a way that is not acceptable

Expand Quote
is this the "change to support females" thread?
I'm so confused rn
[close]
[close]
is that supposed to be your body with Manny's hands on it?
otherwise i don't understand what you speak of.

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
what is your stance on yoga pants while skateboarding?

I for one side with nyjah and think they should be worn across the board in any skate competition. Gender neutral

in fact they should be mandatory.

the year is 2030, Bam is in a digital camo pair of yoga pants infused with spanx from his new brand inspired by newfound sobriety.
Promoting some semi-obscure and soft-hard core band with the logo covering every square inch of his thick brauts.
Sell out? no, he bought in.
The future is now.

no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

otis_shredding

• Rep: -1
I can agree on her standpoint that males think they are entitled to treat woman terribly in the skate world. Everyone should be equal. Just because a girl is skating doesn’t mean she deserves cruel treatment

Expand Quote
Leo is calculating/highly opportunistic. Dry toast tricks from a sneaky bat.
[close]

Super controversial take....

otis_shredding

• Rep: -1
Just because it’s not my preferred trick choice doesn’t mean I can’t do them.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
new title, sick!
how you can tell if females are groupies or not is if they can fakie 360 flip and skate fast or not?

skate slow = must be a hoe
skates fast = she's a bad ass
has fakie tres = stay outta her way
can't land them shits = show us your tits
[close]

Doing 360 flips does not gauge you being a good skater. There’s good skaters that only do heelflips, kickflips and manuals and people enjoy watching them. Also some weak Tre flip is not exactly gonna grab my attention more than a shuv it
[close]
sounds like you ain't got them shits. you know the rules.
but if you skate fast it can make up for a lack of trick selection. if you're lacking there, you bettah werq!
[close]

Yeah, you cant do 'em...

satan

• Rep: 38
It’s pretty obvious how this person views woman

Dirtyrag

Woman are people.

Sex work is a choice

No one looks to be dehumanized

Nothing justifies abuse or exploitation

Expand Quote
It is illegal using someone for those purposes

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The sex industry is proven to rely heavily on trafficking and exploitation

It promotes violence against woman!

Prostitution is violent

This caters and promotes male sexual entitlement

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
I'm so confused rn
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
prostitution isn't entitlement. entitlement is free pussy, if you have to pay for somethign it's the opposite of entitlement.
with that asides, what in the wide world of sports does sex industry have to do with skateboarding? you are talking a bunch of bollocks, Nancy.
[close]
[close]
it's also illegal for women to prostitute themselves and use their own bodies for that. but none of that is relevant to skateboarding, ya big dummy!

lady fanny

• Rep: -52

Woman are people.

Sex work is a choice

No one looks to be dehumanized

Nothing justifies abuse or exploitation

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It is illegal using someone for those purposes

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The sex industry is proven to rely heavily on trafficking and exploitation

It promotes violence against woman!

Prostitution is violent

This caters and promotes male sexual entitlement

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
I'm so confused rn
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
prostitution isn't entitlement. entitlement is free pussy, if you have to pay for somethign it's the opposite of entitlement.
with that asides, what in the wide world of sports does sex industry have to do with skateboarding? you are talking a bunch of bollocks, Nancy.
[close]
[close]
it's also illegal for women to prostitute themselves and use their own bodies for that. but none of that is relevant to skateboarding, ya big dummy!
[close]
you're messing up the rotation putting the quotes at the top. anyways, if sex work is a choice not a crime, going to see a prostitute is also a choice. it's keeping that whore employed. you can't promote sex work as viable and in the saame breath, condemn the men who facilitate the making of a living through sex work, nawmean?
Lady Fanny from Omaha

satan

• Rep: 38
Prostitution is illegal?
By federal law?
Explain all those brothels in NV to me..
Ever been to TJ? Overseas?

flamingoflyout

I would be more supportive of women in skateboarding if they stopped self-objectifying themselves eg: skating without a bra, croptops etc. Of course there are 'no rules' to skateboarding but this whole thot / skater chick trend is super whack.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
I would be more supportive of women in skateboarding if they stopped self-objectifying themselves eg: skating without a bra, croptops etc. Of course there are 'no rules' to skateboarding but this whole thot / skater chick trend is super whack.

flamingoflyout on "she was asking for it"confirmed.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Uncle Poseur

• Rep: 8

By this logic, you also don't support any male skater who has ever taken his shirt off. Just because you get a boner when you see a girl doesn't mean she's "self-objectifying"
Christ sakes!

flamingoflyout

Expand Quote
[close]

By this logic, you also don't support any male skater who has ever taken his shirt off. Just because you get a boner when you see a girl doesn't mean she's "self-objectifying"
Christ sakes!

Correct on not supporting shirtless dudes

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3422
  • Those that SLAP, can't.

Yeah chicks should skate in burkas or they can fuck right off. #modestbitches4me

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
It's great how a poster, probably thinking that they are making a reasonably innocuous comment, can just out themselves as a clueless shitbag. Well done flamingoflyout.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Dirtyrag

Just because a woman may wear a crop top, that does not mean she’s a hoe. She deserves respect just as much as anyone else. So you would only respect someone who dresses like a guy or has no sense of feminine dress?

Dirtyrag

Expand Quote
[close]

flamingoflyout on "she was asking for it"confirmed.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
comment from that instagram bubble blowing babe
prettiestmess_'s profile picture
prettiestmess_
Glad you were able to set up a shoot with her. If you need any help finding models for the brand I'll be able to help you
176wReply

so primarily, Christina Dejesu is the Ghislane Maxwell to skateboarding's Jeffrey Epstein. she's the Oprah feeding young aspiring actresses to Harvey Weintstein.
Lady Fanny from Omaha

bigbevev

• Rep: -14
No

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
How’s that old saying go............shut up and skate

Davethedavedave

• Rep: -101
If i was to make an ad with my companies logo over some chicks tits i would at least get a girl with nice boobs. Bad job Fortune. Very bad job

Hefe43

• Rep: 175
Why is this broad posting from two accounts? What is fortune skateboards? Who the fuck cares about them besides this girl with two much time on her hands? Where is this thread going? When will it end? How the fuck can two people reply the same way and not be the same person?
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -306
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
[close]

Christ sakes!
When the girls make a big stink of you looking at them , yeah it’s a problem. I’ve dead ass watched kids get yelled at by girls for looking. Meanwhile it’s hot as fuck, they’re wearing a white tube top with no bra and you can count the dots on their areola the shit is so see through.

A bit of decency doesn’t hurt. They would be bummed if I skated in white Lycra bike shorts and you could see my dick

Dirtyrag

Dirtyrag

comment from that instagram bubble blowing babe
prettiestmess_'s profile picture
prettiestmess_
Glad you were able to set up a shoot with her. If you need any help finding models for the brand I'll be able to help you
176wReply

so primarily, Christina Dejesu is the Ghislane Maxwell to skateboarding's Jeffrey Epstein. she's the Oprah feeding young aspiring actresses to Harvey Weintstein.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1035
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
This thread just rolls around in circles like a hamster ball

MusclesMarinara

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 105
Congrats to Fortune, they single handedly aped every east coast skate brand and mashed it into one shitty company. That's a huge feat
Alex Olson never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

Uncle Poseur

• Rep: 8
A bit of decency doesn’t hurt. They would be bummed if I skated in white Lycra bike shorts and you could see my dick

Lycra bike shorts... Hosoi beat ya' to it!

Rollininpretty

• Rep: -36
What do you think of others who belittle others skills to the point of this

what is your stance on yoga pants while skateboarding?

I for one side with nyjah and think they should be worn across the board in any skate competition. Gender neutral

in fact they should be mandatory.

the year is 2030, Bam is in a digital camo pair of yoga pants infused with spanx from his new brand inspired by newfound sobriety.
Promoting some semi-obscure and soft-hard core band with the logo covering every square inch of his thick brauts.
Sell out? no, he bought in.
The future is now.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 07:48:19 AM by Rollininpretty »

UselessAsshole

• Rep: 200
Seeing an iota of Hannah Montana's areolas turned an average ass day into a weird one.