Author Topic: Tyshawn Jones is just gonna tweet through 2020...  (Read 15789 times)

JeremyScottofChapman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
Re: Tyshawn Jones is just gonna tweet through 2020...
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2020, 09:55:52 AM »
I want to hear big cat stories by cheetah!

slippy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2020, 09:56:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nak is the biggest fucking goon there is in all of pro skateboarding. All the kids on FA/Hockey seem like people who are good to great on a skateboard, but not much else in life, or are that interesting outside of skating. Dill, AVE, AA, and Dylan aside. I don’t think I could give two shits what anyone on their brands has to say about anything being brutally honest. As a matter of fact I could say that about 90+% of skaters these days.
[close]
Pretty much every one on fa also kills it outside of skateboarding and when their skate career ends they will be fine. None of them are boring.
[close]

The fuck Aidan or Ben k gonna do?
[close]
ben k will go back to being a chef which I’m sure he’d be fine with, he seemed to like it. Aidan on the other hand, who knows.

Ben K was a chef?  He's 22 now,  presumably taking skateboarding seriously as a career since he went pro July 2017 (although probably earlier).  You mean to tell me that when bEn KaRDborD was 19 he was a successful "chef" that can at any time fall back into that career to live in NYC.  Prove me wrong but I don't think heating up chicken tenders in the microwave at a TGI Friday's pays the bills like that player.
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2020, 09:58:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nak is the biggest fucking goon there is in all of pro skateboarding. All the kids on FA/Hockey seem like people who are good to great on a skateboard, but not much else in life, or are that interesting outside of skating. Dill, AVE, AA, and Dylan aside. I don’t think I could give two shits what anyone on their brands has to say about anything being brutally honest. As a matter of fact I could say that about 90+% of skaters these days.
[close]
Pretty much every one on fa also kills it outside of skateboarding and when their skate career ends they will be fine. None of them are boring.
[close]

[close]
ben k will go back to being a chef which I’m sure he’d be fine with, he seemed to like it. Aidan on the other hand, who knows.
[close]

Ben K was a chef?  He's 22 now,  presumably taking skateboarding seriously as a career since he went pro July 2017 (although probably earlier).  You mean to tell me that when bEn KaRDborD was 19 he was a successful "chef" that can at any time fall back into that career to live in NYC.  Prove me wrong but I don't think heating up chicken tenders in the microwave at a TGI Friday's pays the bills like that player.

yeah, i'm going to go ahead and say he was a line cook, MAYBE. even if he was a chef, they get paid shit money

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2020, 10:00:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don’t think I could give two shits what anyone on their brands has to say about anything being brutally honest. As a matter of fact I could say that about 90+% of skaters these days.
[close]

As a matter of fact 90+% of skaters could say that about you.

Just kidding honestly we always read the crazy shit you write. No matter how ridiculous.
[close]

Trust me, and I say this with all honesty. I bet you money an AMA with cheetah would blow away an AMA with 95% of modern pro skaters. I have so many secret stories about the history of skating, crazy stories about my own personal life, stories about the big cats, trust me it would legit blow your mind some of the things and how many random experiences I was able to absorb thru skateboarding. The best way to think of cheetah and this is being honest, is cheetah is basically the Forrest Gump of skateboarding.
[close]

I feel like I just had a stroke

Slightly regular and way overrated?

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2020, 10:08:01 AM »
Expand Quote
I’m gonna start using my name as a pun now, too. What y’all doing on Christmas Steve this year? I have something good up my Stleeve.

Meh, fuck these dudes.
[close]

Leave it to Stever

Edit: Steave it to beaver?

Stevia in her beaver makes everything sweeter

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2020, 11:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

yeah, i'm going to go ahead and say he was a line cook, MAYBE. even if he was a chef, they get paid shit money
He's 25. Source: http://www.villagepsychic.net/blog/2015/2/12/ben-k
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

slippy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2020, 11:32:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]
He's 25. Source: http://www.villagepsychic.net/blog/2015/2/12/ben-k

So you're saying some "interview" from an internet "publication" is more accurate the the boardr.com?
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2020, 11:36:04 AM »
$34 million lmao what an arbitrary number to claim. What made him decide to make up that particular number?

he posted recently himself googling his networth, and the first page that comes up claims he makes 34 million, He also did it for Nak which the web claimed he had a networth of 69 million or something ridiculous.

pretty sure he's just making fun of that, as there is no way he is worth 34 million

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2020, 12:28:03 PM »
$34 million lmao what an arbitrary number to claim. What made him decide to make up that particular number?

He saw it on random celebrity net worth site about himself and was joking about it on Instagram like a week ago. Then joined twitter and opened with that lol.

Edit: I should read posts directly before mine.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2020, 12:33:48 PM »
Y'all making fun of TJ and Nak while our baby boy KB is still lost at a gas station.  :'(

KBs instagram is a mess and hilarious but he actually posted skateboarding yesterday:

Dr Dew

« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2020, 01:57:23 PM »

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2020, 03:45:09 PM »
Just re-read the tweets and realized Nak has a greenlight on his neighbor’s.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1059
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2020, 03:51:01 PM »
Anyone else getting subtle vibes that TJ is gay? To be clear, not GAY.

paraquat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2020, 04:00:49 PM »
paging GAY

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2020, 04:03:58 PM »
He might be, but he’s not our GAY.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3327
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2020, 04:19:51 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
paging GAY

I think it's just the durag. Those make everybody look like they walk between worlds, sexually.

no name cargos plug

« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2020, 04:42:45 PM »
Does it have anything to do with the fact he tweeted about going for insecure cute boys?

ItsNoUse

• Rep: -15
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2020, 05:34:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don’t think I could give two shits what anyone on their brands has to say about anything being brutally honest. As a matter of fact I could say that about 90+% of skaters these days.
[close]

Just kidding honestly we always read the crazy shit you write. No matter how ridiculous.
[close]

Trust me, and I say this with all honesty. I bet you money an AMA with cheetah would blow away an AMA with 95% of modern pro skaters. I have so many secret stories about the history of skating, crazy stories about my own personal life, stories about the big cats, trust me it would legit blow your mind some of the things and how many random experiences I was able to absorb thru skateboarding. The best way to think of cheetah and this is being honest, is cheetah is basically the Forrest Gump of skateboarding.
[close]

I feel like I just had a stroke

I'm smelling burnt toast as well.

Tom Hanks is the Heath Kirchart of the acting world.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2020, 05:59:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
paging GAY
[close]

I think it's just the durag. Those make everybody look like they walk between worlds, sexually.

Durags and good head go together like fine wine and cheese. TJ going balls deep, #TythroatedJonesin

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2020, 06:17:33 PM »
I want to hear big cat stories by cheetah!

Before the beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Skateboard and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called man. And to each generation was born creatures of great power called the big cats. There was magic then, nobility, and unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Steve Rocco, and skateboarders forever traded away wonder for reason.

Let’s talk about the Tiger, the Tiger is a skateboarder who no one here will know the name of, but he’s one of the greatest skateboarders of all time. He acid dropped off an 18 wheeler on a G&S warptail 2 in 1979. To this day the gnarliest thing I’ve ever heard of on a skateboard other then Bachinsky’s kickflip down el toro on a 7.25. What makes it even gnarlier, only a few people in the world ever got to witness it. Nowadays no one would ever try something like that without full blown coverage, but back then is when men were men, and we didn’t just have heros, we had legends. All of those considered a Big cat are the legends of legends. Stories that will be told, but never seen, which is why we are the real legends.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2020, 07:33:18 PM »
I for one will be disposing of my pairs of Nike sneakers if this talented young man is in fact a homersexual!

Fre$HPrince

« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2020, 09:20:50 PM »
I for one will be disposing of my pairs of Nike sneakers if this talented young man is in fact a homersexual!

Damn. All sorts of dumb and wrong here.

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2020, 10:59:18 PM »
kooks

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2020, 11:36:39 PM »

looks like a pissed off GF got into his phone

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2020, 12:33:44 AM »

Pretty sure this shit fake. Dude has 1,361 followers rn, there's no way he's getting 107,000 likes for a "whoop whoop" tweet in the space of 24 hours

Edit: yeah it's fake, think this is the original. Am I dumb? Is this a copypasta thing that I didn't know about?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:38:20 AM by Switch FS K-Swiss Grind »
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Switch FS K-Swiss Grind

• Rep: 76
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2020, 12:53:37 AM »
He ain't getting 107,000 likes per tweet, he getting more humble numbers like this
on the commentary for the scene where jeremy klein rollerblades at that little skatepark he said the actual blader with dreads who was there came up to him and asked him if he listens to korn

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2020, 01:10:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

LOL, Cheetah you are such a fucking knob.

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2020, 02:30:44 AM »
Good riddence. This guy's a kook and should never have won soty

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2020, 04:35:00 AM »
Grown ass men combing through some kids tweets on a message board acting like they aren't talking the same shit online

y'all lost for expecting anything worthwhile out of a 21 year old's twitter account in 2020
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 05:51:43 AM by VHS ERA »

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2020, 05:35:03 AM »
Just looked at his account and holy puke, what a shitty mind - having to be around him and appease that insufferable ego would not be fun. At least Nak's tweets are entertaining.