Author Topic: The "Has anyone skated these?" Thread - Shoes  (Read 64317 times)

danmasontree

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Re: The "Has anyone skated these?" Thread - Shoes
« Reply #720 on: January 14, 2023, 10:24:08 PM »
Anyone skate the Riley 3’s?

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #721 on: January 15, 2023, 12:27:43 PM »
do emericas still suck? skated a pair in 2014 and they were horrible. specifically the sole under my big toes blew out and the rubber outsole for kickflips wore fast.

danmasontree

« Reply #722 on: January 15, 2023, 06:17:04 PM »
do emericas still suck? skated a pair in 2014 and they were horrible. specifically the sole under my big toes blew out and the rubber outsole for kickflips wore fast.

Skating some wino slip on’s right now and they are ripping fast

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #723 on: January 15, 2023, 06:18:15 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Canvas or suede?

rosemaryBB

• Rep: 26
« Reply #724 on: January 16, 2023, 02:03:13 PM »
Anyone skate the Nike Force 58’s? Thinking of pulling the trigger on a sale pair I found, but never see anyone talking about them here or skating them in real life

danmasontree

« Reply #725 on: January 16, 2023, 03:17:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Canvas or suede?

Suede

rosemaryBB

• Rep: 26
« Reply #726 on: January 17, 2023, 03:13:12 PM »
Not to double post before even getting a response on my first, but I’m trying to pull the trigger on some sale shoes but haven’t skated anything besides NB# in about two years.

Looking at the Li-Nings for $70 and the Ave Knits for around $60, no idea how either fit though. Guessing the Li-Nings are a longshot because they’re weird as hell and normally expensive as fuck but would love to know if anyone’s got the details.

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #727 on: January 17, 2023, 03:23:35 PM »
Not to double post before even getting a response on my first, but I’m trying to pull the trigger on some sale shoes but haven’t skated anything besides NB# in about two years.

Looking at the Li-Nings for $70 and the Ave Knits for around $60, no idea how either fit though. Guessing the Li-Nings are a longshot because they’re weird as hell and normally expensive as fuck but would love to know if anyone’s got the details.

I had some Aves a few years ago and from what I remember I went TTS. Super comfy shoe.

chronicbackpain

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 157
« Reply #728 on: January 17, 2023, 03:49:35 PM »
If anyone is getting the AVE Knits, they come out to about $50 after the sale discount, and you need $75 for free shipping:
https://thepremierstore.com/products/ave-5?_pos=43&_fid=928c5fcfa&_ss=c&variant=39899238629441

d.passarella

• Rep: 0
« Reply #729 on: August 03, 2023, 06:29:43 AM »
has anyone skated the Vans Vault U Og Epoch Lx? i write the full name bc its (if i understand correctly) a new version of the classic shoe with higher quality materials, if you skated any other vans shoe from the same series it would probably be a good reference too

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #730 on: August 03, 2023, 07:27:06 AM »
has anyone skated the Vans Vault U Og Epoch Lx? i write the full name bc its (if i understand correctly) a new version of the classic shoe with higher quality materials, if you skated any other vans shoe from the same series it would probably be a good reference too
Dunno if this helps, but here is good video comparing them.

https://youtu.be/6DUppoaoiRo

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Get bent
« Reply #731 on: August 03, 2023, 09:42:40 PM »

What model li nings? I had the wave pro I went tts, ordered from them directly, they were about 70 bucks took about a month to get to my place through customs and everything, uhhh the sole was a lil thick but nothing I couldn’t handle to skate in, I just wasn’t feeling the crazy double tongue they had, I ended up putting them in a box and then taking it to the park with a bunch of other slightly used shoes for the kids or whatever, I still see them from time to time
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

mrselfdestruct

• Rep: -5
  • fresh
DC/eS OG enjoyers help.
« Reply #732 on: September 15, 2023, 09:01:26 AM »
Im a huge fan of my kalis ogs. i bought the creagor re-release but they dont skate as good as the kalis's do. any shoe recommendations that can skate like the kalis? message me plz
Mrs Elf is a pretty cool name.

And Mrs Elf destructing is even cooler.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1962
« Reply #733 on: March 01, 2024, 08:30:15 AM »
Anyone have any experience with the Cons Pro Leathers?

They remind me of the Checkpoint Pro, which I was a big fan of years back.