Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 122405 times)

Storybook Weaver

Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #630 on: July 03, 2020, 06:38:11 PM »

Lowcalcium

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #631 on: July 03, 2020, 06:40:17 PM »
Caleb Mcneely calling out the Webb/nyjah situation and the Danny Way murder situation on his Instagram story. Holy shit, shots fired!!!

I’ve always heard the rumor about Danny Way, isn’t it that he killed a gay man or was an accessory to the murder?

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #632 on: July 03, 2020, 06:58:06 PM »
I’m not being a dick here: I’m truly surprised there’s people out there that don’t know the Danny Way story. Are you pretty young? It’s been known since... well, since it happened it feels like.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #633 on: July 03, 2020, 07:06:45 PM »
I’m not being a dick here: I’m truly surprised there’s people out there that don’t know the Danny Way story. Are you pretty young? It’s been known since... well, since it happened it feels like.

I’m in my earlier 30’s and I truly do not know this story. I’ve only heard rumors of it.

Marinara Harris

• Rep: 5
« Reply #634 on: July 03, 2020, 07:09:08 PM »
Aren’t you shaming him for his issue if anything? You wouldn’t call out someone with aids, would you?

I love when pc culture contradicts itself

They're not shaming him for his issue, they're shaming him for knowingly giving someone an STD.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3378
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #635 on: July 03, 2020, 07:10:26 PM »
The Danny Way thing isn't true. I don't understand why it persists because he's fully hateable without the fag-bashing murder thing,

MrDuckey

• Rep: -97
« Reply #636 on: July 03, 2020, 07:15:39 PM »

Wow they made it private within hours of posting this. Rest assured, the right people are reading this forum!

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
« Reply #637 on: July 03, 2020, 07:16:59 PM »
The Danny Way thing isn't true. I don't understand why it persists because he's fully hateable without the fag-bashing murder thing,
Yeah, didn't someone talk about shooting at illegals at the boarder with him in an old Big Brother or something?

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #638 on: July 03, 2020, 07:20:20 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Wow they made it private within hours of posting this. Rest assured, the right people are reading this forum!
What was the video?

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #639 on: July 03, 2020, 07:28:40 PM »
Aren’t there written accounts of Danny Way throwing rocks at Mexicans on the border?

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #640 on: July 03, 2020, 07:30:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yeah, didn't someone talk about shooting at illegals at the boarder with him in an old Big Brother or something?

It was a Chris Pontius interview. He said a bunch of stuff about Danny and crew. Said the had guns at their skate shop.

I clipped a tread for the poster above should he want to get up to speed.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=80765.0

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 816
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #641 on: July 03, 2020, 07:31:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Damn, thought the WKND homies were ride or die.
Disappointing they threw Johan under the bus.
Most of the other older Floridians on the west coast are garbage too.
wknd /ripndip /gxmen its all the same.   
More names will come out...
[close]

This man waited 12 years to make this his first post.

Holy shit, you weren't kidding. That's actually crazy.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

loosenuts

• Rep: -9
« Reply #642 on: July 03, 2020, 07:33:01 PM »
"I will continue to educate myself" should be cancelled, cookie cutter politician crap

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #643 on: July 03, 2020, 07:42:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Damn, thought the WKND homies were ride or die.
Disappointing they threw Johan under the bus.
Most of the other older Floridians on the west coast are garbage too.
wknd /ripndip /gxmen its all the same.   
More names will come out...
[close]

This man waited 12 years to make this his first post.
[close]

Holy shit, you weren't kidding. That's actually crazy.

haha I think he's going to fade away for another 12 years.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #644 on: July 03, 2020, 07:48:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The hysteria about STI's is ridiculous. Herpes isn't a big deal, HIV isn't even a big deal anymore. I'd rather have HIV than diabetes. Maybe it's a big deal cost wise in the States but in any other first world country it's easily managed with one pill. How many of you people are out of shape, drink, smoke, eat flesh, and are worried about some cold sores? Even the word "clean" shouldn't be used when asking if someone has an infection.

I don't care if the woman asked him 1000 times, she ended up taking him at his word, a person she didn't really know. That's stupidity.
[close]

this.  when I was training to work in a medical lab, one of the first thing we learned when handling blood and bodily fluids was to operate under the assumption that every sample was infected, and to protect yourself accordingly.  the same things applies to sexual interaction.  most people who pass STIs are asymptomatic and probably don't know they even have anything.  I'm not in any way defending lying to your partner, and Johan has clearly displayed a pattern of abuse, but in general, as an adult you are responsible for protecting your own health.
[close]

Oh yeah because everyone goes to school for casual sex, definitely the same thing as being a trained medical professional. Did you go to law school too? Just hoping you had some insight as to the legal ramifications on knowingly passing on an STI and lying about it consider that's the fucking issue here

Goddamn I hope to you don't procreate

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 707
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #645 on: July 03, 2020, 07:48:23 PM »
On the one hand, if we're just gonna forever roast this dude, then there is never any motivation to affect meaningful change in his life.

On the other hand, he totally deserves to be ridden out of town on a rail.

TheDingus

« Reply #646 on: July 03, 2020, 07:49:29 PM »

Facts.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #647 on: July 03, 2020, 07:51:08 PM »
The term "rape" can be deployed in this situation because Emily did not consent to having unprotected sex with someone who had an std. She asked him if he was clean, he lied and said no. She consented to having sex with someone who was clean, or at least believed themselves to be clean. Yes, this was naive, but it doesn't change the fact that she had sex under a non-consensual precedent. If Johan did not know he had a disease, it would not be rape. But the fact that he DID know means he knowingly garnered consent under false pretense, rendering the act non-consensual. Emily was naive, Johan was straight up evil.

Nope. You don't get to define a word that already has a meaning. He fucked up but it's not rape. Sorry to burst false sense of reality.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #648 on: July 03, 2020, 07:56:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

It was a Chris Pontius interview. He said a bunch of stuff about Danny and crew. Said the had guns at their skate shop.

Holy shit! I’ve always thought Danny did with a brick! And he pissed himself! Wild stuff

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

JohnnySaintLethal

• Rep: 15
« Reply #649 on: July 03, 2020, 08:45:13 PM »
What kinda condoms yall rock I like Trojan ribbed.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #650 on: July 03, 2020, 08:49:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Thanks for this. I’ll read through the whole thing tonight!

AxionCityStars

• Rep: -27
« Reply #651 on: July 03, 2020, 09:10:04 PM »
Don't get it twisted dude. These are guys are the WORST. Just because one of your friends may have  cracked a beer with a couple of them doesn't mean they are solid dudes.

Also don't be fooled by their disingenuous attempts to save face. Of course they're going to do whatever they can to disassociate from these incidents. Their company and reputations are on the line.

There is a reason nobody likes these dudes in LA. If they lived in your city your opinion would likely be the same.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anoyone defending Johan Stuckey or WKND skateboards is fucking Delusional . From an outsiders perspective sure these dudes seem to have a funny and fun aesthetic but the reality is that they are all incredibly egotistical douche bags. Every last one of them. They all live in my neighborhood and I’ve had several encounters with them at bars. These dudes are the fucking worst.
[close]
Sorry you had a bad encounter with one or some of them. Chris Maalouf is extremely nice and a good person. As is Trevor Thompson
[close]

Maalouf sucks as well. Can’t speak on Trevor. Total cocks.
[close]

jordan, trevor, alexis, zac and andrew are all great people
[close]

I know ppl well who also vouch for Jordan and Alex as great ppl. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

euro tm

« Reply #652 on: July 03, 2020, 09:15:46 PM »
Don't get it twisted dude. These are guys are the WORST. Just because one of your friends may have  cracked a beer with a couple of them doesn't mean they are solid dudes.

Also don't be fooled by their disingenuous attempts to save face. Of course they're going to do whatever they can to disassociate from these incidents. Their company and reputations are on the line.

There is a reason nobody likes these dudes in LA. If they lived in your city your opinion would likely be the same.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Anoyone defending Johan Stuckey or WKND skateboards is fucking Delusional . From an outsiders perspective sure these dudes seem to have a funny and fun aesthetic but the reality is that they are all incredibly egotistical douche bags. Every last one of them. They all live in my neighborhood and I’ve had several encounters with them at bars. These dudes are the fucking worst.
[close]
Sorry you had a bad encounter with one or some of them. Chris Maalouf is extremely nice and a good person. As is Trevor Thompson
[close]

[close]

[close]

I know ppl well who also vouch for Jordan and Alex as great ppl. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.
[close]

no i agree with you completely. i grew up around all of them, trust me i know. i’m just saying zac, andrew and trevor are the only three from florida who are really good people.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #653 on: July 03, 2020, 10:29:32 PM »
Damn it took me a whole week to get through this. Whole lot of hideous bad takes in here. Fuck Johan, fuck all you victim blaming douchelords, fuck wknd, aaaaaaand fuck yesterday's pop for the chimp comment.

I watched that weird skate poker game with Marc Johnson and the Wknd team and all I remember was thinking Johan was a fucking asshole. None of this surprises me. I hope he suffers, loses the ego, learns from this and lives a humble life trying to make amends, but I expect he'll convince himself he's the real victim and ramp up his horrendous treatment of women. Asshole.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #654 on: July 03, 2020, 10:40:18 PM »
Expand Quote
The term "rape" can be deployed in this situation because Emily did not consent to having unprotected sex with someone who had an std. She asked him if he was clean, he lied and said no. She consented to having sex with someone who was clean, or at least believed themselves to be clean. Yes, this was naive, but it doesn't change the fact that she had sex under a non-consensual precedent. If Johan did not know he had a disease, it would not be rape. But the fact that he DID know means he knowingly garnered consent under false pretense, rendering the act non-consensual. Emily was naive, Johan was straight up evil.
[close]

Nope. You don't get to define a word that already has a meaning. He fucked up but it's not rape. Sorry to burst false sense of reality.

As someone astutely pointed out earlier, there is a serious dearth of useful vocabulary for all the gray areas of consent women are subjected to and have to navigate with men. If it was not rape, but it was also non-consensual given the false pretense Johan presented her with, what language do we employ to describe it? It's not the same as someone just lying about their job to get laid or something like that because what was being lied about fundamentally changes the nature of the physical act being agreed upon by the person being lied to about it. Weird analogy coming but follow me here; If a man is given consent to finger a woman, then penetrates her with another object instead, this is sexual assault because the object used was not consented to. Think of a clean dick being one type of sexual object, and a diseased dick being another type of object. If a woman explicitly asks to be penetrated with a clean dick, and the man explicitly tells her he is going to penetrate using a clean dick, and then ends up KNOWINGLY penetrating her with the diseased dick, i.e. an object she did not consent to, is that any different than the prior scenario?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 10:42:29 PM by HotnSpicyMcChicken »

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #655 on: July 03, 2020, 10:48:07 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

no i agree with you completely. i grew up around all of them, trust me i know. i’m just saying zac, andrew and trevor are the only three from florida who are really good people.
what you guys got against christian maalouf? dude's a bit awkward but a sweetheart

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #656 on: July 03, 2020, 11:07:46 PM »
Thought experiment:

Johan lies about his disease

they use a condom

the condom rips

she catches a disease.

Who is to blame?

Take that "play stupid games" shit back to reddit.

Shout out to Storybook for the coverage. Discount LPQ

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #657 on: July 03, 2020, 11:23:32 PM »
what you guys got against christian maalouf? dude's a bit awkward but a sweetheart

I try not to bad mouth too many dudes, but MaGoof is basically incapable of being nice to anyone who he believes is below him in status.

I hear the AZ people talk about how great Marty Murawski is and how they miss having him around; I hear people talk up Matt Price and Levi Brown all day long, but I've never heard a single person say, "I wish MaGoof was here to vibe everyone that walks in the door of Cowtown (or Salvation when it was still around). I enjoyed him being too cool for everyone and making everyone who wasn't 'cool' feel like shit all day long."

He isn't some 1010 monster, but the dude isn't fun to be around (unless he thinks being nice will benefit him in some way).
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 11:33:28 PM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #658 on: July 03, 2020, 11:33:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I try not to bad mouth too many dudes, but MaGoof is basically incapable of being nice to anyone who he believes is below him in status.

I hear the AZ people talk about how great Marty Murawski is and how they miss having him around; I hear people talk up Matt Price and Levi Brown all day long, but I've never heard a single person say, "I wish MaGoof was here to vibe everyone that walks in the door of Cowtown or Salvation (when it was still around). I enjoyed him being too cool for everyone and making everyone who wasn't "cool" feel like shit all day long."

He isn't some 1010 monster, but the dude isn't fun to be around (unless he thinks being nice will benefit him in some way).
hmm odd. he was always incredibly nice to me and i'm certainly not "cool." my impression of him seemed to be that he was just more reserved than some. do you know him personally?

REGS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #659 on: July 03, 2020, 11:57:59 PM »
I'd love to hear Chase/Nyjah/Loy address the rape allegations against them.

As far as I know, no woman ever publicly accused them. And yet, as far as I know, none of them have ever addressed the allegations either.

I've always wondered whether it's a Slap rumour or if it's actually true. I can't recall seeing any evidence besides accusations on this messageboard and others, but please let me know if evidence exists.

I feel like they at least owe us an explanation, and if nothing ever happened, surely it's in their interests to make a statement.