Author Topic: Well known skate photographer allegedly raped underage girl  (Read 21102 times)

COMMUNITYPACK

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 51
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Well known skate photographer allegedly raped underage girl
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2020, 09:33:43 AM »
Worst thread on the whole fucking forum.

Which is a shame for the victim. Who deserves more/better.

Fuck blaming victims. And especially fuck naming random names the attacker COULD be. I understand she didn't name him, and that's what causes speculation. But that's also her right.. Fucking look at yourselves.

This could be practically any one of us.

Seeing as skateboarding has pretty much the worst history after the entire rest of the world when it comes to the treatment of women, especially those who are underage and hanging with some older boys to feel validated or look cool, and are taken advantage of because of this.

Can we just detonate this shit please mods?

It's gossip/douchebagery of the highest order.

TheDingus

« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2020, 09:55:02 AM »
Yeah, this kind of shit can really hurt innocent people. No fucking facts and some dumb shits take it as gospel. There’s so much false information here it makes my head spin. And being in the industry, I know. Mods, focus these threads. They do no good for anyone.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
« Reply #62 on: July 17, 2020, 08:01:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Guy's a scumbag but people need to teach their daughters that if any guy in his 20 is wants to hang out with you and you are teenager he 100% wants to have sex with you they don't care about your personality they won't don't want to get to know you it's just a fact. I watched a lot of my friends both male and female party their lives away and make the dumbest decisions I don't understand it.
[close]
   Raping someone and "having sex" are 2 different things
[close]

Yeah. Well aware. Also teach your kids better especially if you have daughters.  Educate them. Crazy how shitty society is and still promoting horrible apps like tinder. Society is fucked

Maybe focus more on teaching your sons not to fucking rape, bro. Quit blaming the daughters for getting raped.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #63 on: July 17, 2020, 08:39:24 AM »
I'm a social skills teacher and am a therapist for a living. I used to directly work with juvenile sex offenders and often dealt with their act of rape and sexual assault and predatory behaviors in our therapy sessions. The act of rape often coincides with personally factors, such as antisocial personality/tendencies, low IQ, poor and/or complete absence of social skills, low self-esteem, and are impulsive in terms of sexually aggression which comes down to biology, etc. I am simply trying to highlight what goes into the act of rape and the profile of someone who would rape. With this being said, the concept of consent and a woman/man saying "stop" or "enough" does not guarantee this will happen when  interacting with someone that may possess the traits I mentioned before. So if someone goes into a situation feeling comfortable and it gets to a point where they would like to stop and/or are uncomfortable, the perpetrator will keep going and this is where you have your sexual assault and/or rape.

One other point/finding: as a teacher, I shudder in fear when my students talk about sex and I ask the whole class what is the age of consent and what is consent. The answer: CRICKETS

Bighugemegajohnson

• Rep: -75
« Reply #64 on: July 17, 2020, 01:37:18 PM »
Photographer EP

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -298
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #65 on: July 17, 2020, 03:35:03 PM »
I dunno mostly all pro skateboarders are fucked and they get what they want. They get to have the hardest sex and these young girls fall for it because all her guy freinds idolize them. They think of one thing and one thing only and that is smashing a puss, it's bullshit. when a pro skater invests his time into a chick and she still says no he knows he's in the driver seat and he believes his time and fame is so important and cannot call it a loss, walk away and call it a night with no sex.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #66 on: July 17, 2020, 10:00:34 PM »
Yeah defz Atiba or maybe O’Dell

Wankers
listen to cosmic psychos

ogcoors

• Rep: -69
« Reply #67 on: July 17, 2020, 10:38:33 PM »
Yeah defz Atiba or maybe O’Dell

Wankers

No more photos ever. This post is in wrong medium and cat calling people. The girl should call authorities and do what's right for her and society. Sounds true but shes victim and this post doesnt help her and potentially ruins some dudes career bc hes a photographer. It's just not slap appropriate nor slap worthy. Hey dude that started this post, fuck off. Have proof or play football. Rumor mill, go to the locker room.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2020, 08:22:55 PM »
Sarcasm

O’Dell’s gay, man
listen to cosmic psychos

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2021, 12:25:12 PM »
Reda or Ryan Gee

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2021, 12:33:26 PM »
We a need sub-forum only for postings of sexual predators, at the rate those posts have been popping it makes sense in my opinion

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2021, 02:25:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Skateboarding is probably one of the worst subcultures when it comes to older guys hooking up with underage girls. It was always around and it will change but first people need to admit it's a problem. The biggest obstacle is the guys who don't want it to change. They'd rather live in and celebrate that filth. If you never saw that in your local scene, especially in the late 90s and early 00s, you're either lucky or just blind to it. And if the guy is in his twenties and the girls is a teenager there is no consent, period. They avoid older women because they know they'll get called on their bullshit so they target younger vulnerable girls still trying to figure out who they are.
[close]
another reason is that you have a lower chance of catching diseases from younger girls, the risk raises drastically when messing around with girls that are 25-30 compared to 18.

This would only make sense to an absolute psychopath/unrepentant ghoul. Just abominable.

goldenbullcow

• Rep: -406
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2021, 04:17:21 PM »
It’s got to be Rick Kosick or dimitry elyashkevich

LiterallyRyan

• Rep: -19
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2021, 04:26:26 PM »
Fuck speculations and accusations based purely off of a screenshot of an anonymous DM on social media. Stop tossing out names, retards.

But I didnt drink at 17 I was taught it wasnt safe and you easily lose control. Never get into situations like this if you are at home with guidance and supervision.

What an absolute dweeb.

But I know I'm an outlier about actually teaching your kids real life not just the shitty version society shows you in all pop music, social media, TV etc that overly normalize making shitty decisions like drinking and dressing like prostitutes

Yea, you fucking sheeple, we live in a society! Like, I mean.... pop music man, pfft fuck MTV, fucking society normalizes shitty things so just stop taking that bluepill! Go watch some real deep shit like the Joker or Rick and Morty and learn SOMETHING you fucking NPC's. And most importantly make sure to tell your young daughters "don't dress like a prostitute".

cky enthusiast

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2021, 04:31:07 PM »
who was in their late 20’s in 2017? this can’t be that hard to figure out

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2021, 05:11:08 PM »
Man the level of reading comprehension some of you guys show on this website is sickening. Stick to riding your piece of wood and keep your opinions to yourselves. The shit I just spent 10 minutes reading is disgusting minus what Versacekid said. Mods need to delete this thread cause the only direction it’s gonna go is D O W N

artskool

• Rep: 34
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2021, 05:20:07 PM »
Its really troubling to hear people just throwing random photographers names into this conversation. Aside from being totally irresponsible, it is also exactly the kind of thing that can, and maybe should get these boards shut down.

The important thing here is to recognize that this kind of behavior is endemic in our society, maybe even more so in the skate world. There's no way some handful of bad guys are going to get called out in these conversations, and everything is going to be okay. Toxic bro culture is pervasive, and not everybody enabling it is a literal rapist.

Look out for girls and women in risky situations. Don't be afraid to stand up for them, or throw yourself into the mix like a monkey wrench when you see unsafe situations developing.

jaydella

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2021, 11:32:16 PM »
Throwing out names is irresponsible and stupid.

I don’t know anyone who’s ever raped anyone or committed statutory rape except for my girlfriend who was 18 while I was 16. But I’m kind of sick of cancel culture and the same knee jerk reactions from usually young men on the internet.

I think boys should learn about consent and to stop when someone says stop. As someone else said, this is tied to impulse control and self-esteem.

I think girls need to be aware that there are boys out there who will not stop when they’re told to stop. This is not to say girls should be blamed. Being aware of danger does not blame the victim.

I think girls shouldn’t lie about their age (including going to bars and clubs with fake IDs). If a girl says they’re 20 but they’re really 17 and has sex with a 22-year-old, why does the guy get cancelled decades later? Or why does the guy get called a rapist when the girl regrets what she’s done and decides to tell the world? (Not referring to the screenshots, this is just a recurring theme I’ve seen).

I’m general, I believe parents need to do a better job, especially at instilling self-esteem in their kids.

I don’t think people should be cancelled and doomed to eternal unemployment because they fucked up 20 years ago. It’s always young people calling to cancel older people, but they have no idea how much a person can change with age because it hasn’t happened to them yet. Especially when drugs and/or alcohol is involved, it’s like being punished for something someone else did.

Lastly, in the screenshots they said they’d keep her anonymous, but we can all clearly see her screen name. Maybe edit that out next time. 

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2021, 01:29:55 AM »
These victims gotta start namin names. This shit needs to end

^ end of discussion

Brguy

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2021, 05:37:42 AM »
Guy's a scumbag but people need to teach their daughters that if any guy in his 20 is wants to hang out with you and you are teenager he 100% wants to have sex with you they don't care about your personality they won't don't want to get to know you it's just a fact. I watched a lot of my friends both male and female party their lives away and make the dumbest decisions I don't understand it.
Maybe you see so much of this shit in skateboarding because it's one of the things that are cool to do even with people 10 years younger than you or something.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2021, 07:53:27 AM »
you’re supposed to mentor the people 10 years younger than you, not fuck them

Googan Christmas

• Rep: 25
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2021, 08:30:22 AM »
Does nyjah have ever shoot photos?

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2021, 08:43:42 AM »
Its time for a industry insider/Pro skater that have yet to rape anyone thread.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2021, 08:48:43 AM »
Does nyjah have ever shoot photos?

damn these nyjah rape jokes just don’t get old, can’t wait to hear it for the 36738365th time in another completely unrelated thread you fucking imbecile

„ooooh another minor got raped by somebody from the skate industry, time to make a nyjah joke, am i funny guys? guys?!!??”

i don’t know what’s the fucking problem with some of you, do you really feel that this is an appropriate thread to joke around?

btw - were these nyjah rape allegiations ever confirmed?

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2021, 08:49:26 AM »

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2021, 09:09:32 AM »
oh and fuck the dude who basically said that she asked for it because she had been drinking alcohol, his attempts at an explanation were pathetic too

i’m sure your daughter will be sooo thankful for the fact that you forced your moral standards onto her, if all people were like you half of us would probably get killed in a fucking crusade

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2021, 12:27:51 PM »
Maybe the victims should go to the police instead of people on social media?

Magnolia

• Rep: 470
  • She/They
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2021, 03:11:15 PM »
Cops aren't known for handling cases of rape promptly or treating the victims well. A ridiculous number of sexual assaults aren't investigated or litigated, this way people can be aware to steer clear of a rapist.
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2021, 05:13:49 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Cops aren't known for handling cases of rape promptly or treating the victims well. A ridiculous number of sexual assaults aren't investigated or litigated, this way people can be aware to steer clear of a rapist.

Lol... pretty wrong on all points

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 790
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2021, 08:14:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Lol... pretty wrong on all points

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system

nothing's been the since same