Author Topic: Predators and Abusers in skate  (Read 10547 times)

ZachMoldof

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -42
Predators and Abusers in skate
« on: July 27, 2020, 10:42:12 AM »
Last week folks finally seemed to take notice of how foul Ryan O'Connor is after I put a post up on Stoke Much IG. It was shared more than 12,000 times. Ripndip and Oconnor turned off comments on all posts, and a lot of people were messaging to share other stories.

Needless to say, the skateboard industry has no shortage of terrible people hiding out amongst the do-gooders. And I was told a few things that I can't ignore. One of them goes much further than shitty behavior though, and involves allegations of ongoing pedophilia that has been covered up at Powell.

Someone who I trust beyond a doubt told me that Vern Laird got busted having sex with an underage girl, it got covered up, and it wasn't a one time occurrence. My buddy who told me has no direct knowledge of the events, so
he can't help supply any info that would expose anything worth sharing. But somebody has to know.

If you have any info on that, or anything else you wanna share please email [stokemuchmag]{@}/gmail.com/
We will keep your identity private, and we won't be dissuaded by industry politics because we have no allegiances to the skateboard industry.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
Re: Predators and Abusers in skate
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2020, 11:05:27 AM »
Just wondering:  Is there a difference between pedophilia and statutory rape?   Unless there are two difference instances at Powell...

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -298
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2020, 11:16:26 AM »
Skateboarders think they're the shit having some sort of fame, if they want sex they will try and get it and use their power. It seems like when they hang out with a chick they think it is already in the bag for them and when the girl says no they won't take that as an answer because of their superiority.
It's not just skateboarders its everyone except the mass of us low popular normies.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -298
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2020, 11:19:02 AM »
Oh yeah Corey Duffel is the only person on my gram that follows 'luredbyproskaters' and I have a feeling it's gonna stay that way lol. Duffel would
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

ZachMoldof

• Rep: -42
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 11:19:27 AM »
As far as I know pedophilia is a "psychological" condition wherein the affected person is an adult who wants to have sex with kids.

Statutory rape is a law that criminalizes sexual acts with minors. If you're a 15 year old dude, and you have sex with a 15 year old girl consensually, you're technically both guilty of statutory rape. Statutory rape says: anyone who has sex with a person under ___ years of age (it varies by state) is guilty of a crime.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 11:25:50 AM »
As far as I know pedophilia is a "psychological" condition wherein the affected person is an adult who wants to have sex with kids.

Statutory rape is a law that criminalizes sexual acts with minors. If you're a 15 year old dude, and you have sex with a 15 year old girl consensually, you're technically both guilty of statutory rape. Statutory rape says: anyone who has sex with a person under ___ years of age (it varies by state) is guilty of a crime.

That makes sense.  Didn’t really want to type in that shit in google.  Good luck

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 11:35:16 AM »
Dunno what this is about but using skate as a noun should be criminalised
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 12:04:52 PM »
Just wondering:  Is there a difference between pedophilia and statutory rape?   Unless there are two difference instances at Powell...

Yes, there is a major difference. Pedophilia is the sexual attraction and preference to and for children. However, just because an individual has sex with a child (17 and under are children) does not mean they are a pedophile. The determine factor is genuine preference for children. Sex with an underage person can be opportunistic, etc.

TheDingus

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 12:21:39 PM »
Hmm. Seems like maybe it’s up to the victims to be bringing this to light? Not sure you guys should be judge and jury without facts. And facts aren’t “a good friend who I trust told me”. Get FACTS. But whatever, go ahead and try and ruin lives. Must suck to not have much going on in your life to have to resort to that.

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 05:40:07 PM »
Hmm. Seems like maybe it’s up to the victims to be bringing this to light? Not sure you guys should be judge and jury without facts. And facts aren’t “a good friend who I trust told me”. Get FACTS. But whatever, go ahead and try and ruin lives. Must suck to not have much going on in your life to have to resort to that.

slap is like watching SVU, but yea even with facts all this gossip is kinda sick
just give the information to [the right] organisations that do this for a living

for ages
the undercover pedo stings
set up lonely aspies and the brain damaged
all the time
they are the low hanging fruit
and make it easy to get funding
and looks like the issue is being dealt with

while the real prime pedo network gets away with it

itsyourdad

• Rep: 56
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 06:02:10 PM »
just wondering if you have permission to share these victim’s stories or if you’re just using the traumatic events of these women’s lives as a way to promote your instagram account. seeing as you deleted my comment on instagram where i asked this very question i think you know the answer.

eraserheadfuckers

• Rep: 26
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 06:04:57 PM »
Skateboarding culture & the industry is super misogynistic. There's a reason it's almost entirely men.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2020, 06:08:54 PM »
Knew a decent homie who skated when I was 21 he was 19 she was 17.

So long story short my buddy Will had this hood ass gal who was from a fucked up abusive family, like Jerry Springer methed out  trailer park.

My homie knew her from her brother and he once skated but pussed out. So I am leaving for NYC 99' and I tell them keep your shit 💯 and don't get hassled by cops.

Well my boy and his gal ran away from a shitty stepfamily and situation to move forward in life. Since she ran away from her fucked up family and they said she was a runaway whenever they got hassled by the cops my boy's gal got taken back home my boy went back to go sort everything out. .

He almost got charged with statutory rape, thank fuck he had a good family member who was an attorney, they fought it and won, he later on married that gal and they live in Oregon now. 

They're my contacts whenever I go out there, I'm psyched for them.

Point being some statutory rape scenarios are just that a shitty situation where a Karen or some sketchy dad who touches kids and fears that their pride and joy is being taken away from them. 

Do I think it's fucked up sure if you're 18 and trying to bang a 15 year old or younger you're definitely fucking wrong.

Hombreezy

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2020, 06:10:44 PM »
Last week folks finally seemed to take notice of how foul Ryan O'Connor is after I put a post up on Stoke Much IG. It was shared more than 12,000 times. Ripndip and Oconnor turned off comments on all posts, and a lot of people were messaging to share other stories.

Needless to say, the skateboard industry has no shortage of terrible people hiding out amongst the do-gooders. And I was told a few things that I can't ignore. One of them goes much further than shitty behavior though, and involves allegations of ongoing pedophilia that has been covered up at Powell.

Someone who I trust beyond a doubt told me that Vern Laird got busted having sex with an underage girl, it got covered up, and it wasn't a one time occurrence. My buddy who told me has no direct knowledge of the events, so
he can't help supply any info that would expose anything worth sharing. But somebody has to know.

If you have any info on that, or anything else you wanna share please email [stokemuchmag]{@}/gmail.com/
We will keep your identity private, and we won't be dissuaded by industry politics because we have no allegiances to the skateboard industry.
Stokemuch is the biggest kook in skating history. I saw what lil bitch shit you pulled on FB Ted. Plus your content is just Instagram repost culture vulture shit. Focus and go back to making up stories about people. TMZ of skating ass dude

Hombreezy

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2020, 08:46:30 PM »
You even gave yourself a Wiki page  ;D

Zachary Granger Moldof, better known by his stage name Zachg, is an American hip hop artist based in Los Angeles, California. He is a founder of the lifestyle collective Rad Reef.

Lmao I didn’t expect anything less from this mega kook. Spit some rhymes for us Zachary.... kick push, kick push, coastt

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2020, 08:57:31 PM »
Fuck you OP. And fuck every other self righteous incel on this site.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 09:13:30 PM by Mouth »
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 618
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2020, 09:00:07 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 09:12:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Stokemuch is the biggest kook in skating history. I saw what lil bitch shit you pulled on FB Ted. Plus your content is just Instagram repost culture vulture shit. Focus and go back to making up stories about people. TMZ of skating ass dude

This is the shitheel that did that? BOO!!! Fuck of ya Weird Al looking cunt.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 10:00:39 PM »

Dude youre a huge kook, you said in an earlier post you were targeted by Griselda Blanco. Just stop lol

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2020, 02:01:30 AM »
I want to know more about his “lifestyle collective” Rad Reef.

Is a lifestyle collective just a group of people that are alive?
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2292
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2020, 02:05:41 AM »
I want to know more about his “lifestyle collective” Rad Reef.

Is a lifestyle collective just a group of people that are alive?
I believe you are essentially correct.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

michael scarn

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2020, 08:12:40 AM »
just wondering if you have permission to share these victim’s stories or if you’re just using the traumatic events of these women’s lives as a way to promote your instagram account. seeing as you deleted my comment on instagram where i asked this very question i think you know the answer.

Very fair point

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2020, 09:15:06 AM »
what is a ZachG?

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2020, 09:50:27 AM »
Oh so this is the dickhead that got Ted Barrow fired cause he got flamed. Lmao get fucked nerd you’re a hypebeast cornball

ill_Murray

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 402
ill murray, can you remind me why you think im a kook

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -141
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 03:36:22 PM »
Serious question who is Jimmy Larson? Can someone in the know summarize who he is and what has transpired? Is he a company owner? a pro? How Is kooky Griselda Blanco OP Zach related to this story?

Thanks in advance.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 07:28:10 AM »
Who the fuck is this kook? anyone give me a rundown of what this weird AL looking cornball did?  Got BSTed fired? 

@ZachMoldof  dude you stuck your dick in a hornets nest whatever you are accused of ......

You need to really really think honestly of what you did wrong and how the rest of the skate community views you......... Sure Ted was kinda kooky and his shtick was played out, but getting someone fired over getting roasted is some shitbag cancel pc garbage.

Also whatever your trying to sell as a swag lifestyle rap garbage, STOP seriously no one needs to hear some JCassanova shit we've heard it all a thousand times before.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3400
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2020, 08:25:28 AM »
I actually heard from a source thst I trust implicitly with my dead mother's life that Vern Laird has a penis that's just so massive, every woman looks like a tiny baby when posing next to it because she's dwarfed by it and so it's easy to see why someone would make this leap in assumption.

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2020, 08:45:01 AM »
Why did you get feedback fired? Was he a predator too?

hhaddockk

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2020, 09:42:03 AM »
Focus account. Focus the shitrag mag. Focus your drum machine. Focus your board. In that order please.