Author Topic: Feds just snatched a longboarder  (Read 4257 times)

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
Feds just snatched a longboarder
« on: July 28, 2020, 06:45:35 PM »
Laugh if you want, but first they can’t for the anarchists, then the longboard era, when will they come for you?

Seriously tho, fuck these fascist tactics.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

ohcomeon

• Rep: -3
Re: Feds just snatched a longboarder
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2020, 06:50:52 PM »
Sieg Heil Motherfuckers!

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2020, 06:56:56 PM »
Longboarding doesnt owe you anything except anal leakage and skid marks in your bloomers
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 07:07:46 PM by DA BIG BODY BENZ »

kneebone

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 361
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2020, 07:03:06 PM »
Not even feds, that’s straight up NYPD

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2020, 07:03:40 PM »
Stemming from the top, wake up & rock the vote
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 07:11:59 PM »
I wish they would come for the scooters

Yesterdays-pop

• Rep: -388
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 07:23:51 PM »
They are probably snatching up people they found on camera lighting up cop cars or something like that. Didn’t seem random, looked planned.

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 07:26:19 PM »
Damn, there’s way easier ways to get your riders in the van.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2020, 07:27:07 PM »
They are probably snatching up people they found on camera lighting up cop cars or something like that. Didn’t seem random, looked planned.

Yes, it looked planned.
Aren’t the police, supposed to, you know, follow procedure and read you your rights?

Not fucking snatch people off the street?

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2020, 07:27:31 PM »
Longboarding doesnt owe you anything except anal leakage and skid marks in your bloomers
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

VarialDisease

• Rep: 12
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2020, 07:47:28 PM »
Psyched for this to be my very first post...

FUCK EVERY PIG EVER ON EARTH.

Yesterdays-pop

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2020, 07:54:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, it looked planned.
Aren’t the police, supposed to, you know, follow procedure and read you your rights?

I mean someone that has warrant out, is considered a terrorist(antifa), suspect in a murder, arson etc could get snatched up and read rights in the undercover van hypothetically. Seems like the new procedure is to snatch people up real quick. I’d be careful not to commit crimes if this shit is happening so don’t ride longboards or Mic-E-Reyes will come get ya.

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2020, 08:11:34 PM »

Welcome to slap let me fill you in:

We like Fred Gall
We can see everyone on Krooked
We cancel skaters

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2020, 08:11:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, it looked planned.

[close]

I mean someone that has warrant out, is considered a terrorist(antifa), suspect in a murder, arson etc could get snatched up and read rights in the undercover van hypothetically. Seems like the new procedure is to snatch people up real quick. I’d be careful not to commit crimes if this shit is happening so don’t ride longboards or Mic-E-Reyes will come get ya.

Anti-fascist activists are terrorists? Only if your government is fascist.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/us-rightwing-extremists-attacks-deaths-database-leftwing-antifa

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/28/minneapolis-protests-umbrella-man-alleged-white-supremacist?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1935
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2020, 08:18:23 PM »
first they came for the longboarders, but i was not a longboarder so i said nothing

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2020, 09:03:08 PM »
they got more funding

blowjobtofakie

• Rep: 103
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2020, 09:11:06 PM »
Wonder if there’s like a long boarders version of slap?

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 224
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2020, 09:20:38 PM »
first they came for the longboarders, but i was not a longboarder so i said nothing

Then they came for the e-boarders, but I had no motor so I said nothing.

Last they came for the grown men still wearing cuffed dickies and longshoreman beanies, but there was no one left to speak for me.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2020, 09:24:21 PM »
Wonder if there’s like a long boarders version of slap?

There was, silverfish longboarding, but it’s long gone now.

Watitdo

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2020, 09:41:44 PM »
Imagine the Gonz longboarding through NYC protests, hippy jumping over undercover cops onto a bike and getting away.

The kidnapping that's happening is fucked. Scary times.

Yesterdays-pop

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2020, 09:46:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, it looked planned.

[close]

[close]

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jul/27/us-rightwing-extremists-attacks-deaths-database-leftwing-antifa

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/28/minneapolis-protests-umbrella-man-alleged-white-supremacist?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Easy bub, I’m just stating facts and my interpretation or a legal interpretation of what happened from this short video. Antifa has been labeled as a terrorist organization by your government. If anything I agree with you on some respects. You can disagree but don’t take it out on me. I listened to an NPR program the other day where the host was trying to push the idea of trump being a fascist and all the commentators(liberals from Yale, Harvard etc) said he wasn’t but they are fearful that USA could elect a fascist in the future.

You should watch this and then realize that everything you see or read has narrative to it. All media lies equally.

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2020, 09:48:04 PM »
Haha that's deff not the answer Cucktard wants to hear on here
it is totally random, blue man bad
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 10:05:15 PM by Squidbeeksmuth »
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2020, 10:01:44 PM »

Then they came for the cruiser people but I was not a cruiser so I said nothing...

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2020, 10:06:20 PM »

why would they be going for people who have damaged government property, torn down statues (many of which were paying homage to abolitionists and civil rights leaders) and behaved like terrorists? This is all because of that piece of shit Trump for calling the feds in. You sound pretty ignorant man..

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2020, 10:15:26 PM »
Load up on tire spikes

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 10:16:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

why would they be going for people who have damaged government property, torn down statues (many of which were paying homage to abolitionists and civil rights leaders) and behaved like terrorists? This is all because of that piece of shit Trump for calling the feds in. You sound pretty ignorant man..

Ya no shit! why would a cop ever go after you if you were caught destroying gov property, so dumb.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2020, 10:38:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, it looked planned.

[close]

[close]

[close]

Easy bub, I’m just stating facts and my interpretation or a legal interpretation of what happened from this short video. Antifa has been labeled as a terrorist organization by your government. If anything I agree with you on some respects. You can disagree but don’t take it out on me. I listened to an NPR program the other day where the host was trying to push the idea of trump being a fascist and all the commentators(liberals from Yale, Harvard etc) said he wasn’t but they are fearful that USA could elect a fascist in the future.

You should watch this and then realize that everything you see or read has narrative to it. All media lies equally.

No, not equally, all the time. That is a gross simplification as well.  Overseas outlets have less cause to lie about the happenings in foreign countries.

Trump is too selfish to be fascist, he doesn’t hold any ideology except himself. So in that sense, a tinpot dictatorship might be more accurate. But a police state, and the ideology of the police doing this is fascistic.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2020, 11:31:56 PM »
Laugh if you want, but first they can’t for the anarchists, then the longboard era, when will they come for you?

Seriously tho, fuck these fascist tactics.

This seems a bit much for simple property damage.

"NYPD officers dragged a protest leader into an unmarked minivan van and doused onlookers with pepper spray during an anti-police brutality march in Manhattan on Tuesday night.

The individual, who friends identified as an 18-year-old trans woman named Nicki, was grabbed from the group by plainclothes officers at 25th Street and Second Avenue. Video shows a man in an orange shirt marked "Warrant Squad" helping to push the woman into a silver KIA minivan before driving away."

https://gothamist.com/news/video-shows-nypd-officers-throwing-protest-leader-unmarked-van

"She was later charged with criminal mischief for writing on the cameras at City Hall Park, sources said.

She was also hit with several counts of graffiti and criminal mischief as well as other charges in four separate incidents between June 19 and July 6, including for allegedly scribbling inside The Oculus and on an F-train at 63rd Street and Lexington Avenue and for writing on an Upper East Side building and a Park Avenue sidewalk."

https://nypost.com/2020/07/28/manhattan-protester-busted-by-nypd-loaded-into-unmarked-minivan/

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

thefriscokid

• Rep: 6
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2020, 12:19:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

We like Fred Gall
We cancel skaters

Holding people accountable isn't cancelling, its common decency

Stop fucking around in this dictatorship and maybe we can fix this giant shithole most of us are stuck in

Fuck NYPD wtf is this the next rise of fascism ?
two times

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2020, 12:49:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

We like Fred Gall
We cancel skaters
[close]

Holding people accountable isn't cancelling, its common decency

Stop fucking around in this dictatorship and maybe we can fix this giant shithole most of us are stuck in

Fuck NYPD wtf is this the next rise of fascism ?

You sound like a belligerent guy who drinks and drives, I hope the NYPD busts your ass at a road block. Busted for to many coolers