Author Topic: Feds just snatched a longboarder  (Read 4292 times)

Copthorne14

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -24
Re: Feds just snatched a longboarder
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 02:53:51 AM »
Good

AssMountain

• Rep: 30
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2020, 03:34:13 AM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_War

The US is pretty well versed in this sort of thing, albeit overseas.

Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.

nicotinewheel

• Rep: -76
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2020, 04:56:45 AM »
Damn getting the black bag & scoop for tagging

Defund vandal squad

Utopos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -23
  • Who Cares
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2020, 05:00:29 AM »
Damn, there’s way easier ways to get your riders in the van.

k-nutz

• Rep: 54
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2020, 05:18:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They are probably snatching up people they found on camera lighting up cop cars or something like that. Didn’t seem random, looked planned.
[close]

Yes, it looked planned.
Aren’t the police, supposed to, you know, follow procedure and read you your rights?

Not fucking snatch people off the street?
[close]

I mean someone that has warrant out, is considered a terrorist(antifa), suspect in a murder, arson etc could get snatched up and read rights in the undercover van hypothetically. Seems like the new procedure is to snatch people up real quick. I’d be careful not to commit crimes if this shit is happening so don’t ride longboards or Mic-E-Reyes will come get ya.
[close]

This dummy was out marching in a parade while she had a warrant / was recently out committing crimes on camera. Life is difficult, but its a lot more difficult when you're stupid.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2020, 05:39:36 AM »
the tax dollars spent collecting intel then apprehending, processing and sentencing stupid tagger
could have built a few mini ramps for kids
and had change to buy hundreds of spiffs for adults
something is fucked up here

Mickey Knox

• Rep: -32
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2020, 05:59:35 AM »
the tax dollars spent collecting intel then apprehending, processing and sentencing stupid tagger
I read this as if you were speaking from a podium..... “so if you support getting high and skating mini ramps then make sure and cast your vote for me, Wheelbyte! Make sure you fakie rock your way down to the polls and vote wheelbyte 2020. The spliff candidate.”

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -492
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2020, 06:03:22 AM »
Damn, there’s way easier ways to get your riders in the van.

;D
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 754
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2020, 06:58:00 AM »
Is graffiti even a felony in the eyes of NYPD? If that’s the case, better be careful around speed traps, pay your parking tickets immediately, and don’t even fucking think about jaywalking, you could get fucking kidnapped by those who protect and serve.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2020, 07:10:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I read this as if you were speaking from a podium..... “so if you support getting high and skating mini ramps then make sure and cast your vote for me, Wheelbyte! Make sure you fakie rock your way down to the polls and vote wheelbyte 2020. The spliff candidate.”

Iman down with that for sure
InI give thanks Ras Mickey for iditations
NZ voters to decide whether or not to legalise the herb, next month
Iman Rasta sometimez protest against Baldhead no-no rulz for ganjaman
smoke herb outside courthouse and prison, outside town hall make rasta party
Jah Bless

ps InI gives up on Babylon english sentence structure when irie
dreamin bamboo hut paradise

a mini ramp on every corner!
no child left behind!

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2020, 07:21:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Iman down with that for sure
InI give thanks Ras Mickey for iditations
NZ voters to decide whether or not to legalise the herb, next month
Iman Rasta sometimez protest against Baldhead no-no rulz for ganjaman
smoke herb outside courthouse and prison, outside town hall make rasta party
Jah Bless

ps InI gives up on Babylon english sentence structure when irie
dreamin bamboo hut paradise

a mini ramp on every corner!
no child left behind!

Paging Sizzla

Coco Santiagos Kitten

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2020, 07:30:12 AM »
The eyewitness accounts I saw said they picked her up for pointing out the unmarked vehicle approaching the group of protesters. Usually, people are being detained at undisclosed locations for 2 hours or so and immediately released with no charges or processing of any kind. These people are hired goons here to intimidate. They don't have to act in good faith and they know it.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2020, 08:38:01 AM »
Psyched for this to be my very first post...

FUCK EVERY PIG EVER ON EARTH.
Well then that's one way to admit to bestiality, I'll go easy on ya fuck cops ya mean?

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2020, 09:12:19 AM »
The eyewitness accounts I saw said they picked her up for pointing out the unmarked vehicle approaching the group of protesters. Usually, people are being detained at undisclosed locations for 2 hours or so and immediately released with no charges or processing of any kind. These people are hired goons here to intimidate. They don't have to act in good faith and they know it.

Fuckin idiots those hired, intimidating goons are...not letting people destroy shit and behave however they want!! Its almost as if theyre trying to snatch people up before they have a chance to do more damage..nahh thats crazy talk.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 108
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2020, 09:17:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuckin idiots those hired, intimidating goons are...not letting people destroy shit and behave however they want!! Its almost as if theyre trying to snatch people up before they have a chance to do more damage..nahh thats crazy talk.

Pointing out an unmarked vehicle isn't a crime and you also can't arrest someone who hasn't committed a crime so I'm not sure what the fuck you're on about

AssMountain

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2020, 09:40:18 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Who invited this guy?

Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2020, 09:49:44 AM »
Let me fix this for you to help you realize how absurd this is...

Fuckin idiots those hired, intimidating goons are...not letting skateboarders destroy shit and behave however they want!! Its almost as if theyre trying to snatch people up before they have a chance to do more damage..nahh thats crazy talk.

Fucking seriously, valuing things and conformity (and hating challenges to the status quo) so much that you are willing to go support police kidnapping people for minor vandalism is wild.

What should we do for theft? Cut people's hands off? Should we draw and quarter every graffiti artist? Imprison every child who draws on his desk?

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 10:01:12 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

BigFrank

• Rep: 2
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2020, 10:10:18 AM »
2 all my soulsk8rs out there be safe
All jokes aside fuck cops this is wrong

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2020, 11:02:35 AM »

Expand Quote
Fuckin idiots those hired, intimidating goons are...not letting skateboarders destroy shit and behave however they want!! Its almost as if theyre trying to snatch people up before they have a chance to do more damage..nahh thats crazy talk.
[close]

Fucking seriously, valuing things and conformity (and hating challenges to the status quo) so much that you are willing to go support police kidnapping people for minor vandalism is wild.

What should we do for theft? Cut people's hands off? Should we draw and quarter every graffiti artist? Imprison every child who draws on his desk?

Dude did you get the extra chromosome or what?? Its not kidnapping..these people have been caught doing more than pointing out an unmarked vehicle...you really watch a lot or mainstream news dont you? If you had any bit of curiosity or interest in truth or confirming your own ideas, you would quickly figure out that theres much more to the feds being here than just “kidnapping”. I mean how stupid do you have to believe that the government would blatantly kidnap people And let it be broadcasted for the whole country to see? Im not posting anymore sources or links for none of you ungrateful fucks because every time i do it seems as though your willfully ignorant brains cant comprehend the facts or truth.

AssMountain

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2020, 11:13:15 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude did you get the extra chromosome or what?? Its not kidnapping..these people have been caught doing more than pointing out an unmarked vehicle...you really watch a lot or mainstream news dont you? If you had any bit of curiosity or interest in truth or confirming your own ideas, you would quickly figure out that theres much more to the feds being here than just “kidnapping”. I mean how stupid do you have to believe that the government would blatantly kidnap people And let it be broadcasted for the whole country to see? Im not posting anymore sources or links for none of you ungrateful fucks because every time i do it seems as though your willfully ignorant brains cant comprehend the facts or truth.

Oh the irony.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2020, 11:22:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh the irony.

You have nothing intelligent to offer. Ever. Your brain does not work. You cant think for yourself. Does someone wipe your ass too??

AssMountain

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2020, 11:27:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Oh the irony.
[close]

You have nothing intelligent to offer. Ever. Your brain does not work. You cant think for yourself. Does someone wipe your ass too??

lol

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2020, 11:35:28 AM »
Are longboarders even human?

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 339
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2020, 02:53:14 PM »
Damn getting the black bag & scoop for tagging

Defund vandal squad
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
They are probably snatching up people they found on camera lighting up cop cars or something like that. Didn’t seem random, looked planned.
[close]

Yes, it looked planned.
Aren’t the police, supposed to, you know, follow procedure and read you your rights?

Not fucking snatch people off the street?
[close]

I mean someone that has warrant out, is considered a terrorist(antifa), suspect in a murder, arson etc could get snatched up and read rights in the undercover van hypothetically. Seems like the new procedure is to snatch people up real quick. I’d be careful not to commit crimes if this shit is happening so don’t ride longboards or Mic-E-Reyes will come get ya.
[close]

This dummy was out marching in a parade while she had a warrant / was recently out committing crimes on camera. Life is difficult, but its a lot more difficult when you're stupid.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1288493685571821568

As a member of the graffiti community, this lady's work doesn't qualify as tagging. FYI my friends, sleeve up and balaclava up if you're going to be getting up.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

ZachV

• Rep: -9
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2020, 04:35:15 PM »
They arrested them for pushing mongo  :o  :-[
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Banned from the room

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2020, 04:47:33 PM »
I'm going police informant here. Going to debrief

Scannerpunk

• Rep: 3
  • Live Free - Ink Hard
    • Scannerpunk avatar image
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2020, 10:21:02 AM »
Made this comic in response to the current political climate. Prompted by forum member Ray C. Usery:

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2020, 10:02:46 AM »
Second angle of this arrest of a homeless trans woman who might of had a warrant for vandalism

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyleLandrySax/status/1288303998395715585

What worries me is not only the obscene over use of power against a citizen for low level crimes but the police's willingness to lie about the situation.

"The NYPD said that while officers were detaining Stone, protesters assaulted them by throwing rocks and bottles. But video of the incident shows only one bottle rolling around on the ground in the aftermath."

And, shit, lets pretend the protesters did throw bottles and rocks, would they be wrong for throwing shit at a group of random bros who jump out and start attacking a person pushing their way down the road?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 10:09:43 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

September_Snow

• Rep: -4
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2020, 06:42:24 PM »
so undercover cops ain’t a thing anymore or what? the amount of times I’ve seen “unmarked” vehicles make arrests and pull people over is enough to know they exist. it isn’t anything new, only new for those who have never been around the police or were never held accountable for their crimes. instead this shit smells like a bunch of entitled suburban kids committing crimes and getting caught, rather than having their local LEO give them a “stern warning” before letting them go. getting arrested for graffiti is a thing, doesn’t matter how shitty it is.

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2020, 01:17:15 PM »
Made this comic in response to the current political climate. Prompted by forum member Ray C. Usery:

I really love your art, but please get that spellcheck up and running.