Author Topic: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa  (Read 82542 times)

Spacetravelisboring

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa
« Reply #480 on: August 01, 2020, 07:59:08 PM »
A strong indicator (smoking gun) that the sex was consensual was the fact that mascara was found on the bed, implying that the victim was consensually lifting her ass doggy style and allowing the penetration, or else her primary defensive instinct would be to hide her ass by laying on it while fighting and scratching the attacker off...similar to how criminal investigators consider a bullet to the back of someone shows a defensive reaction of the victim trying to flee.

For starters, nobody obligated her to drink until she blacked out, that's HER lack of responsibility and nobody seems to acknowledge that. Don't want to be put in a position where you are left without memory nor recollection of what happened? then don't put yourself in that position! Did figgy buy all the alcohol and put a gun to her head and obligate her to keep drinking and drinking herself into unconciousness? No, so she has some responsibility here too. That's like knowing you're in a position to have something horrible happen to you (just due to the sexual impulse and nature between man and woman) , and you enable it by blacking out?! That could just be fabricated for all we know (that she blacked out).

Plus let's be serious, it's a sick world out there and things like divorce rape are real. There have been many instances of women getting infuriated when they don't get the attention they felt they deserved (figgy not even calling back to check up on her), so they take it to social media to get their desired attention. It's the victim complex. Add in figgy's popularity and you intensify this very human and natural feeling of acting out of rejection/jealousy. Human psychology much? In essence, if you blindly believe her story, you are at the same time encouraging getting blacked out drunk and making stupid decisions that could put your life in danger.

A lot of you guys seem very young and basic,  as if you havnt really lived enough and learned enough yet like the majority of milenials that take anything at face value. You are gullible, and you aren't even conscious that you have the elite out there programming you down to your very predictable reactions. It's the separation/divide and conquer agenda...but that's another deep topic for another time.

In the meantime, wake the fuck up, sheep... stop your cancel culture nonsense and trying to harm peoples reputations without any concrete evidence. The court of public opinion should be just that, opinion.

And finally I couldnt give less of a fuck about this site's rep system. Judging from the fact that the majority of the forum posters on this site are low vibrating, ignorant and presumptuous know it alls...having negative rep actually is something positive, ironically.

Very well said man.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #481 on: August 01, 2020, 08:02:28 PM »
Expand Quote
I judge people I have never met and never will meet based on the Instagram posts of a person I have never met and never will meet on a message board that is suppose to be a conversation about something beautiful(Skateboarding) in this insanely fucked up world but I’m here to cancel people - slap 2020
[close]

The message in this post is the equivalent of triggered MAGA knuckle draggers screeching about keeping politics out of sports when players decide to kneel during the anthem.

Damn dude are you that obsessed with your president that you look for him in everything?

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #482 on: August 01, 2020, 08:04:08 PM »
Its scary to think that a girl can later decide the consensual sex they had was rape and no one will question it because that's misogyny. That's unrelated to this incident I mean in general.

No you're absolutely right and that does apply to this

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #483 on: August 01, 2020, 08:07:31 PM »
Expand Quote
A strong indicator (smoking gun) that the sex was consensual was the fact that mascara was found on the bed, implying that the victim was consensually lifting her ass doggy style and allowing the penetration, or else her primary defensive instinct would be to hide her ass by laying on it while fighting and scratching the attacker off...similar to how criminal investigators consider a bullet to the back of someone shows a defensive reaction of the victim trying to flee.

For starters, nobody obligated her to drink until she blacked out, that's HER lack of responsibility and nobody seems to acknowledge that. Don't want to be put in a position where you are left without memory nor recollection of what happened? then don't put yourself in that position! Did figgy buy all the alcohol and put a gun to her head and obligate her to keep drinking and drinking herself into unconciousness? No, so she has some responsibility here too. That's like knowing you're in a position to have something horrible happen to you (just due to the sexual impulse and nature between man and woman) , and you enable it by blacking out?! That could just be fabricated for all we know (that she blacked out).

Plus let's be serious, it's a sick world out there and things like divorce rape are real. There have been many instances of women getting infuriated when they don't get the attention they felt they deserved (figgy not even calling back to check up on her), so they take it to social media to get their desired attention. It's the victim complex. Add in figgy's popularity and you intensify this very human and natural feeling of acting out of rejection/jealousy. Human psychology much? In essence, if you blindly believe her story, you are at the same time encouraging getting blacked out drunk and making stupid decisions that could put your life in danger.

A lot of you guys seem very young and basic,  as if you havnt really lived enough and learned enough yet like the majority of milenials that take anything at face value. You are gullible, and you aren't even conscious that you have the elite out there programming you down to your very predictable reactions. It's the separation/divide and conquer agenda...but that's another deep topic for another time.

In the meantime, wake the fuck up, sheep... stop your cancel culture nonsense and trying to harm peoples reputations without any concrete evidence. The court of public opinion should be just that, opinion.

And finally I couldnt give less of a fuck about this site's rep system. Judging from the fact that the majority of the forum posters on this site are low vibrating, ignorant and presumptuous know it alls...having negative rep actually is something positive, ironically.
[close]
motherfucker there is no chance you have lived any sort of life around women who trust you enough to speak about the grim realities of their lives. don’t put this back on people who time and again here this story from the women in their lives. you think that for six fucking years this woman has been waiting to try to go at figgy because he didn’t call her?? do you have a fucking head injury? she brings all of this hatred, misogyny and a bunch of knuckledraggers calling her a liar because six years ago some smelly band dude with a mullet didn’t call her? go live a fucking real life in the world moron. or don’t, just please, for the love of god, stay away from women or anyone you are sexually attracted to. you’re a danger to them. and for good measure, go pound sand until your knuckles fall of.

I hope you didn't short circuit your keyboard with all the tears while typing this.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2519
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #484 on: August 01, 2020, 08:18:59 PM »
The accused being innocent is NOT rare at all

It is very rare, as shown by statistics, some of which have been posted in this very thread.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 834
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #485 on: August 01, 2020, 08:27:16 PM »
so if the boss doesn’t do anything about this will all of you on team joanna  stop buying baker products?
Can't stop what I've never started
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Spacetravelisboring

« Reply #486 on: August 01, 2020, 08:36:00 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

It is very rare, as shown by statistics, some of which have been posted in this very thread.

Dude fuck statistics I personally have known women who falsely accused and it seems other people here do too. Anyone can pull statistics up to try and make their point. Look at Ben Shapiro. He has statistics for everything yet I bet you still don't agree with him on anything. Why ? Because he could be biased and so could you.

matta

• Rep: 26
« Reply #487 on: August 01, 2020, 08:45:12 PM »

It's not that no one acknowledges her lack of responsibility, its that her lack of responsibility by drinking too much is trumped 10 fold by Figgy's act of sexual assault/rape. It's good advice not to black out around strange guys but to focus the blame on the drunk person and not the person who actually took advantage of them is bizarre.

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #488 on: August 01, 2020, 09:02:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I judge people I have never met and never will meet based on the Instagram posts of a person I have never met and never will meet on a message board that is suppose to be a conversation about something beautiful(Skateboarding) in this insanely fucked up world but I’m here to cancel people - slap 2020
[close]
Why do you come here?
And why do you hang around?
[close]
I’m so sorry.
I’m so sorry.
you seem like a smart guy.old too. wit age comes wisdom? then why you trying to cancel children? that doesn't really play into your slaps resident fake theibuld persona you been pushing with all your "shaloms" that are actually making fun of a mentally ill person, sorry terry. that really what a shalom is on slap and you love to poke fun at hands down. anther brother. you seem xtra racist . 

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 739
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #489 on: August 01, 2020, 09:03:57 PM »
Woman gives account of drunk, non-consensual sex.

Many SLAPers immediately start calling her a bitch and accusing her of lying

Figgy gives alternate account

Same SLAPers willingly believe it and say “case closed” without a hint of irony not a bit the same kind of suspicion they afforded the woman.

This is misogyny

^ Real.

So many fuckers awkwardly trying to preserve a power dynamic that's dying. Good fucking riddance.

And it's the most hetero-forward type posters that are most eager to suck the living dick off of any average Joe Dirt pro when his reputation comes into question. Same punks that refuse to use correct pronouns in other threads refuse to get Figgy's sweaty dick out their mouths before they go spouting off a dozen pages of moot points and misogynist nonsense. Eat my whole queer ass.

You all owe your mothers an apology for being such cunts.

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #490 on: August 01, 2020, 09:11:50 PM »
More stats from the U S of A:
- Every 73 seconds an American is sexually assaulted.
- At least 1 in 6 American women experienced attempted or completed rape in their life (3% for men)
- 55% of sexual assaults occurred at or near the survivor’s home.
- 33% of rape survivors contemplate suicide.
- 13% of rape survivors attempted suicide.
- Sexual assault survivors are ten times more likely to use “major drugs [other than marijuana and cocaine].”
- 87% of sexual assault instances go unreported to law enforcement
- 0.5% of sexual assault perpetrators will end up incarcerated (2% for robberies; 3.3% for assault and battery)

https://www.rainn.org/statistics
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #491 on: August 01, 2020, 09:12:08 PM »
Expand Quote

Same SLAPers willingly believe it and say “case closed” without a hint of irony not a bit the same kind of suspicion they afforded the woman.

This is misogyny

[close]

Skate?

• Rep: -37
  • Chopped & Kooked
« Reply #492 on: August 01, 2020, 09:13:10 PM »
Expand Quote

This is misogyny

[close]

^ Real.

So many fuckers awkwardly trying to preserve a power dynamic that's dying. Good fucking riddance.

And it's the most hetero-forward type posters that are most eager to suck the living dick off of any average Joe Dirt pro when his reputation comes into question. Same punks that refuse to use correct pronouns in other threads refuse to get Figgy's sweaty dick out their mouths before they go spouting off a dozen pages of moot points and misogynist nonsense. Eat my whole queer ass.

You all owe your mothers an apology for being such cunts.
You are a troll
Come skate with a black sheep.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #493 on: August 01, 2020, 09:16:27 PM »
so if the boss doesn’t do anything about this will all of you on team joanna  stop buying baker products?
Baker 4 ends right after Baca's part. Always has,always will.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #494 on: August 01, 2020, 09:18:48 PM »
A strong indicator (smoking gun) that the sex was consensual was the fact that mascara was found on the bed, implying that the victim was consensually lifting her ass doggy style and allowing the penetration, or else her primary defensive instinct would be to hide her ass by laying on it

At first I thought this was satire but, oh- you're-- you're serious...Do every woman on earth a favor and stay the fuck away from them you fucking animal.

Just admit you're furious people are recognizing that you're a fucking kook, kook.

Jum Diggins

• Rep: 2
« Reply #495 on: August 01, 2020, 09:28:03 PM »
“I realize she did not view that night as consensual due to being blacked out.”

Figly the Philosopher

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2322
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #496 on: August 01, 2020, 10:56:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Why do you come here?
[close]
I’m so sorry.
I’m so sorry.
[close]
you seem like a smart guy.old too. wit age comes wisdom? then why you trying to cancel children? that doesn't really play into your slaps resident fake theibuld persona you been pushing with all your "shaloms" that are actually making fun of a mentally ill person, sorry terry. that really what a shalom is on slap and you love to poke fun at hands down. anther brother. you seem xtra racist .
Don't get your panties in a bunch, sweetheart.
I was simply offering the next line(s) of the song.
You can be forgiven for not knowing it: the singer is a real prick ("xtra racist," actually) but I enjoy his work regardless. Kinda a point of shame for me actually, so maybe don't go letting everybody know, yeah? Cool.
Also maybe don't let people know I didn't actually attempt to cancel anybody, that was just YOU confusing song lyrics for a call to burn folks at the stake.
Calling somebody out, however, (didn't actually do that either, I'm embarrassed to admit) is not the same thing as canceling them.
You're so busy looking for a fight, you forgot to review the position of the person you're trying to to squabble with.
Perhaps I owe you an apology for making your previous user account look silly in some way? Maybe that's why you're all bent out of shape? I said something insensitive, didn't I? You've clearly got a rage boner for some revenge.
That's my fault and I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings. I mean that.
As for making your current user account look silly, YOU're managing to do a fine job on your own; no need for me to apologize there.
No shalom for you, homey.
Fuck off, if you please.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #497 on: August 02, 2020, 12:06:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Why do you come here?
[close]
I’m so sorry.
I’m so sorry.
[close]
[close]
You can be forgiven for not knowing it: the singer is a real prick ("xtra racist," actually) but I enjoy his work regardless. Kinda a point of shame for me actually, so maybe don't go letting everybody know, yeah? Cool.
Also maybe don't let people know I didn't actually attempt to cancel anybody, that was just YOU confusing song lyrics for a call to burn folks at the stake.
Calling somebody out, however, (didn't actually do that either, I'm embarrassed to admit) is not the same thing as canceling them.
You're so busy looking for a fight, you forgot to review the position of the person you're trying to to squabble with.
Perhaps I owe you an apology for making your previous user account look silly in some way? Maybe that's why you're all bent out of shape? I said something insensitive, didn't I? You've clearly got a rage boner for some revenge.
As for making your current user account look silly, YOU're managing to do a fine job on your own; no need for me to apologize there.
Fuck off, if you please.

Morrissey is not racist. Where do you get that from?

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #498 on: August 02, 2020, 12:24:02 AM »
I was gonna say that “slap is a bunch of racist rapists”, but I realize that I have had too much to drink and and I don’t want to do anything that I will regret tomorrow. I love everyone here. Taking advantage of people is lame. baba booey

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1394
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #499 on: August 02, 2020, 01:36:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Why do you come here?
[close]
I’m so sorry.
I’m so sorry.
[close]
[close]
Fuck off, if you please.
[close]

Morrissey is not racist. Where do you get that from?
Well I opened the Morrissey can of worms so I'll take this one. He is absolutely racist. Specifically, he's anti-immigrant, has cosied up with the UK far right and called Chinese people a subspecies. That last one is pretty rough even if he was calling out animal abuse. By the way, this was all found on credible news sites with a search of the words Morrissey and racist so this info is definitely out there. I knew he had been fucking up a lot but I wanted to have some concrete examples for you.

Morrissey may be the one person who I am able to separate the art from the artist and still enjoy and that might just be because I think most of his more recent stuff blows anyway.
unreadable trap logo

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 407
« Reply #500 on: August 02, 2020, 02:44:31 AM »
I've always found Morrissey's narcissism amusing.  Like a funnier version of Kanye.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #501 on: August 02, 2020, 04:27:35 AM »

Dude fuck statistics I personally have known women who falsely accused and it seems other people here do too. Anyone can pull statistics up to try and make their point.

you should be banned from engaging in meaningful conversation
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #502 on: August 02, 2020, 05:14:48 AM »
fuck morrissey, hes turned to shit

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #503 on: August 02, 2020, 05:29:53 AM »
Expand Quote

Dude fuck statistics I personally have known women who falsely accused and it seems other people here do too. Anyone can pull statistics up to try and make their point.
[close]

you should be banned from engaging in meaningful conversation
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #504 on: August 02, 2020, 06:09:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Why do you come here?
[close]
I’m so sorry.
I’m so sorry.
[close]
[close]
Fuck off, if you please.
You loved my last six accounts you cuck. Don’t flatter yourself.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #505 on: August 02, 2020, 06:19:07 AM »
Sure are a lot of rape experts on slap these days.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #506 on: August 02, 2020, 07:46:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude fuck statistics I personally have known women who falsely accused and it seems other people here do too. Anyone can pull statistics up to try and make their point. Look at Ben Shapiro. He has statistics for everything yet I bet you still don't agree with him on anything. Why ? Because he could be biased and so could you.

Yep, I had an ex who did that when I was younger. We would get shit faced all the time. When I got back from a trip she told me my friend raped her. I ended up fighting him when I was drunk and he ended up having to get staples on his head. Then she got "raped" a second time by her friend. Then a third time by her ex.

Turns out she was just a dumbass with no self control when she was drunk. She was just terrified of telling me she cheated on me because she knew I'd break up with her. I wouldn't be surprised if Joanna did the same thing as she had a boyfriend. Especially since he was abusive. She might be telling the truth though. Either way, I definitely wouldn't call it rape.

I've had sex with girls when I was 12+ beers deep and I didn't remember the next morning because I was also taking bars. I definitely don't think I got raped, except for that one time I was a mess and this chick forced herself on me. We had gone to penny beer night though so she was probably pretty drunk too. I'm not bothered by it though since I take full responsibility for my former drinking habits.

Edit: wrong quote
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 07:54:39 AM by winecrab »

Enriquezsk8

• Rep: 0
« Reply #507 on: August 02, 2020, 11:08:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yep, I had an ex who did that when I was younger. We would get shit faced all the time. When I got back from a trip she told me my friend raped her. I ended up fighting him when I was drunk and he ended up having to get staples on his head. Then she got "raped" a second time by her friend. Then a third time by her ex.

Turns out she was just a dumbass with no self control when she was drunk. She was just terrified of telling me she cheated on me because she knew I'd break up with her. I wouldn't be surprised if Joanna did the same thing as she had a boyfriend. Especially since he was abusive. She might be telling the truth though. Either way, I definitely wouldn't call it rape.

I've had sex with girls when I was 12+ beers deep and I didn't remember the next morning because I was also taking bars. I definitely don't think I got raped, except for that one time I was a mess and this chick forced herself on me. We had gone to penny beer night though so she was probably pretty drunk too. I'm not bothered by it though since I take full responsibility for my former drinking habits.

Edit: wrong quote

She comment on a post from 4-4-14 for a show- “So lyke, 4 free?”

celery man

• Rep: -16
  • thanks cinco
« Reply #508 on: August 02, 2020, 03:24:39 PM »
That's the whole problem with rape and alcohol, you can't know when it starts affecting someones ability to give consent. Since the way the law is that any intoxication prevents consent, most people have committed rape since alcohol is used so much as a social lubricant. That gives women a lot of power by making rape such a grey zone.

I'd like to see these 'rape culture' advocates address these types of issues rather than simply push the 'women arent believed' narrative which only enables the crazies.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
« Reply #509 on: August 02, 2020, 03:50:04 PM »
What I heard was figgy just beat off on here 😂💦
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps