Author Topic: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa  (Read 81511 times)

Save the dolphin flip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -71
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Rape Allegations Against Justin 'Figgy' Figueroa
« Reply #450 on: August 01, 2020, 03:32:43 PM »
A strong indicator (smoking gun) that the sex was consensual was the fact that mascara was found on the bed, implying that the victim was consensually lifting her ass doggy style and allowing the penetration, or else her primary defensive instinct would be to hide her ass by laying on it while fighting and scratching the attacker off...similar to how criminal investigators consider a bullet to the back of someone shows a defensive reaction of the victim trying to flee.

For starters, nobody obligated her to drink until she blacked out, that's HER lack of responsibility and nobody seems to acknowledge that. Don't want to be put in a position where you are left without memory nor recollection of what happened? then don't put yourself in that position! Did figgy buy all the alcohol and put a gun to her head and obligate her to keep drinking and drinking herself into unconciousness? No, so she has some responsibility here too. That's like knowing you're in a position to have something horrible happen to you (just due to the sexual impulse and nature between man and woman) , and you enable it by blacking out?! That could just be fabricated for all we know (that she blacked out).

Plus let's be serious, it's a sick world out there and things like divorce rape are real. There have been many instances of women getting infuriated when they don't get the attention they felt they deserved (figgy not even calling back to check up on her), so they take it to social media to get their desired attention. It's the victim complex. Add in figgy's popularity and you intensify this very human and natural feeling of acting out of rejection/jealousy. Human psychology much? In essence, if you blindly believe her story, you are at the same time encouraging getting blacked out drunk and making stupid decisions that could put your life in danger.

A lot of you guys seem very young and basic,  as if you havnt really lived enough and learned enough yet like the majority of milenials that take anything at face value. You are gullible, and you aren't even conscious that you have the elite out there programming you down to your very predictable reactions. It's the separation/divide and conquer agenda...but that's another deep topic for another time.

In the meantime, wake the fuck up, sheep... stop your cancel culture nonsense and trying to harm peoples reputations without any concrete evidence. The court of public opinion should be just that, opinion.

And finally I couldnt give less of a fuck about this site's rep system. Judging from the fact that the majority of the forum posters on this site are low vibrating, ignorant and presumptuous know it alls...having negative rep actually is something positive, ironically.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 04:11:04 PM by Save the dolphin flip »

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #451 on: August 01, 2020, 03:45:03 PM »
figgy sucks either way

this site is a hellhole

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #452 on: August 01, 2020, 04:02:18 PM »
Really I think you missed my point. If the lady came and said she was wrong how many people who jumped on the hate figgy he is a rapist stuff will apologize? It’s nice to think that subsequent conversations about him would say that he isn’t a rapist but that really wouldn’t help nor likely happen and the damage would be done.

I don't know, tbh, maybe a few, maybe none? But most people who chose to believe her story aren't hating on Figgy, they just...chose to believe her story.

What's more worrying is that there are more people who are trying to discredit her account and are judging her personally. That is what much of this thread is. Very little Figgy hate. I doubt all those people will apologize for that. And this happens every time a victim of sexual abuse comes forward. Read the comments to her original posts. That's just adding to their suffering and trauma.

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #453 on: August 01, 2020, 04:12:39 PM »
I judge people I have never met and never will meet based on the Instagram posts of a person I have never met and never will meet on a message board that is suppose to be a conversation about something beautiful(Skateboarding) in this insanely fucked up world but I’m here to cancel people - slap 2020

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #454 on: August 01, 2020, 04:20:02 PM »
A strong indicator (smoking gun) that the sex was consensual was the fact that mascara was found on the bed, implying that the victim was consensually lifting her ass doggy style and allowing the penetration, or else her primary defensive instinct would be to hide her ass by laying on it while fighting and scratching the attacker off...similar to how criminal investigators consider a bullet to the back of someone shows a defensive reaction of the victim trying to flee.

For starters, nobody obligated her to drink until she blacked out, that's HER lack of responsibility and nobody seems to acknowledge that. Don't want to be put in a position where you are left without memory nor recollection of what happened? then don't put yourself in that position! Did figgy buy all the alcohol and put a gun to her head and obligate her to keep drinking and drinking herself into unconciousness? No, so she has some responsibility here too. That's like knowing you're in a position to have something horrible happen to you (just due to the sexual impulse and nature between man and woman) , and you enable it by blacking out?! That could just be fabricated for all we know (that she blacked out).

Plus let's be serious, it's a sick world out there and things like divorce rape are real. There have been many instances of women getting infuriated when they don't get the attention they felt they deserved (figgy not even calling back to check up on her), so they take it to social media to get their desired attention. It's the victim complex. Add in figgy's popularity and you intensify this very human and natural feeling of acting out of rejection/jealousy. Human psychology much? In essence, if you blindly believe her story, you are at the same time encouraging getting blacked out drunk and making stupid decisions that could put your life in danger.

A lot of you guys seem very young and basic,  as if you havnt really lived enough and learned enough yet like the majority of milenials that take anything at face value. You are gullible, and you aren't even conscious that you have the elite out there programming you down to your very predictable reactions. It's the separation/divide and conquer agenda...but that's another deep topic for another time.

In the meantime, wake the fuck up, sheep... stop your cancel culture nonsense and trying to harm peoples reputations without any concrete evidence. The court of public opinion should be just that, opinion.

And finally I couldnt give less of a fuck about this site's rep system. Judging from the fact that the majority of the forum posters on this site are low vibrating, ignorant and presumptuous know it alls...having negative rep actually is something positive, ironically.

Word. People here love to jump the shark at every opportunity. Canceling people must be an absolute thrill for some.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #455 on: August 01, 2020, 04:20:31 PM »

He could have put pillows under her stomach and she could have been fully passed out.
Scratching and fighting your attacker wouldn't happen when a women is unconscious.
She was blacked out and could have been passed out once they got to bed.
I’m not saying that’s what happened, but your idea on the rape defensive takes no consideration at all to a victim being unconscious.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #456 on: August 01, 2020, 04:25:15 PM »
sloppy and ill advised on both their parts but not rape

Save the dolphin flip

« Reply #457 on: August 01, 2020, 04:49:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
He could have put pillows under her stomach and she could have been fully passed out.
Scratching and fighting your attacker wouldn't happen when a women is unconscious.
She was blacked out and could have been passed out once they got to bed.
I’m not saying that’s what happened, but your idea on the rape defensive takes no consideration at all to a victim being unconscious.

While that's a possibility, it's a highly unlikely scenario. That scenario would paint figgy out to be some desperate, psychopathicly calculated and methodical rapist when what's closer to the truth is he has enough clout to bang more girls than the average Joe, so that level of desperate doesn't apply imo.

What's stronger though is the programming that women have underwent through the me too and femenist  movements funded by people whose agenda is to divide the family structure. Look into why Rockerfeller funded the women's liberation movement, look up Aaron Russo. It's to divide and conquer, and along with the lgbqt movement, they are achieving it.

Women are being encouraged to denounce anything nowadays, it's programmed behavior, they are playing into their victim complex in order to demasculate men and create an androgenous society.

Mass programming is real.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -41
« Reply #458 on: August 01, 2020, 04:55:04 PM »
I judge people I have never met and never will meet based on the Instagram posts of a person I have never met and never will meet on a message board that is suppose to be a conversation about something beautiful(Skateboarding) in this insanely fucked up world but I’m here to cancel people - slap 2020

The message in this post is the equivalent of triggered MAGA knuckle draggers screeching about keeping politics out of sports when players decide to kneel during the anthem.

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #459 on: August 01, 2020, 05:01:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The message in this post is the equivalent of triggered MAGA knuckle draggers screeching about keeping politics out of sports when players decide to kneel during the anthem.
The message in this post is you don’t know shit and neither do I based off of the information we both have but your down to crucify and I’m not cuz I don’t actually know shit about it and neither do you.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #460 on: August 01, 2020, 05:01:17 PM »
This thread makes me kinda hard.

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #461 on: August 01, 2020, 05:02:17 PM »
Keep sucking  your own dick

winecrab

• Rep: -176
« Reply #462 on: August 01, 2020, 05:05:34 PM »
Arctics tour van:

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #463 on: August 01, 2020, 05:18:49 PM »
Its scary to think that a girl can later decide the consensual sex they had was rape and no one will question it because that's misogyny. That's unrelated to this incident I mean in general.

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
« Reply #464 on: August 01, 2020, 05:23:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Really I think you missed my point. If the lady came and said she was wrong how many people who jumped on the hate figgy he is a rapist stuff will apologize? It’s nice to think that subsequent conversations about him would say that he isn’t a rapist but that really wouldn’t help nor likely happen and the damage would be done.
[close]

I don't know, tbh, maybe a few, maybe none? But most people who chose to believe her story aren't hating on Figgy, they just...chose to believe her story.

What's more worrying is that there are more people who are trying to discredit her account and are judging her personally. That is what much of this thread is. Very little Figgy hate. I doubt all those people will apologize for that. And this happens every time a victim of sexual abuse comes forward. Read the comments to her original posts. That's just adding to their suffering and trauma.
You’re denying your culpability and power. Sure there are some dumb fucks on here that are just that, dumb fucks: they will always side with the accused and never the victims. I’m not talking about those idiots though, I’m talking about people like you who should be smart enough to know better: this quickness to judge and determine someone guilty without due process can and will have unintended casualties. If figgy was depressed and this sent him over the edge to kill himself how many of you would come out with an apology and remorse? 

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1365
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #465 on: August 01, 2020, 05:33:05 PM »
Why do you come here?
And why do you hang around?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Jaqen H Gnar

« Reply #466 on: August 01, 2020, 05:47:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Why do you come here?
I’m not here to cancel anyone. Im here to get caught up on skate world. Slap is actually a rad place ( or used to be ) to see all the new stuff people are doing . Every video worth watching shows up here . That’s it.2020 made you fuckers nasty.  You guys are all so blood thirsty it’s actually weird to me. Slap is the sewer of skateboarding. You guys love throwing shit at each other. Get out of the sewer. Pull up mushrooms and become bigger better versions of yourself. This shit you guys are doing. Canceling each other is dark and sick.

cancelkaren

• Rep: 0
« Reply #467 on: August 01, 2020, 05:50:50 PM »
so if the boss doesn’t do anything about this will all of you on team joanna  stop buying baker products?

Skate?

• Rep: -37
  • Chopped & Kooked
« Reply #468 on: August 01, 2020, 05:58:49 PM »
Logic does not live on this forum. Also, Skate?
Come skate with a black sheep.

David Lee Sloth

• Rep: -77
« Reply #469 on: August 01, 2020, 06:07:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Why do you come here?

I believe the term "sarcasm" applies here.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
« Reply #470 on: August 01, 2020, 06:18:38 PM »

motherfucker there is no chance you have lived any sort of life around women who trust you enough to speak about the grim realities of their lives. don’t put this back on people who time and again here this story from the women in their lives. you think that for six fucking years this woman has been waiting to try to go at figgy because he didn’t call her?? do you have a fucking head injury? she brings all of this hatred, misogyny and a bunch of knuckledraggers calling her a liar because six years ago some smelly band dude with a mullet didn’t call her? go live a fucking real life in the world moron. or don’t, just please, for the love of god, stay away from women or anyone you are sexually attracted to. you’re a danger to them. and for good measure, go pound sand until your knuckles fall of.

Save the dolphin flip

« Reply #471 on: August 01, 2020, 06:25:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
motherfucker there is no chance you have lived any sort of life around women who trust you enough to speak about the grim realities of their lives. don’t put this back on people who time and again here this story from the women in their lives. you think that for six fucking years this woman has been waiting to try to go at figgy because he didn’t call her?? do you have a fucking head injury? she brings all of this hatred, misogyny and a bunch of knuckledraggers calling her a liar because six years ago some smelly band dude with a mullet didn’t call her? go live a fucking real life in the world moron. or don’t, just please, for the love of god, stay away from women or anyone you are sexually attracted to. you’re a danger to them. and for good measure, go pound sand until your knuckles fall of.

Hey triggered fuck, I have a wife and daughter, but fair is fair and innocent until proven guilty is what the law says so go fuck yourself for claiming yourself judge and jury over something you have no idea about what really ocurred. Ignored for being so ignorant, I don't need to read idiots like you if you havnt learned how to argue your points properly without resorting to vulgur personal insults...i won't drop down to your level, sorry lol you're an asshole and your username 'you're beneath me' checks out as well.

Skate?

• Chopped & Kooked
« Reply #472 on: August 01, 2020, 06:41:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Hey triggered fuck, I have a wife and daughter, but fair is fair and innocent until proven guilty is what the law says so go fuck yourself for claiming yourself judge and jury over something you have no idea about what really ocurred. Ignored for being so ignorant, I don't need to read idiots like you if you havnt learned how to argue your points properly without resorting to vulgur personal insults...i won't drop down to your level, sorry lol you're an asshole and your username 'you're beneath me' checks out as well.

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #473 on: August 01, 2020, 06:46:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Why do you come here?

Morrissey is cancelled to fyi.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2533
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #474 on: August 01, 2020, 07:14:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
You’re denying your culpability and power. Sure there are some dumb fucks on here that are just that, dumb fucks: they will always side with the accused and never the victims. I’m not talking about those idiots though, I’m talking about people like you who should be smart enough to know better: this quickness to judge and determine someone guilty without due process can and will have unintended casualties. If figgy was depressed and this sent him over the edge to kill himself how many of you would come out with an apology and remorse? 

Ok, sorry, but you're reaching. For some reason, you're fixated on this one insanely improbable outcome. It's kinda weird to be like "but what if he kills himself?" in a thread about a woman coming forward about sexual assault. Is this your usual reaction when a women speaks out about these things?

Btw, we're not in court. Due process does not apply here.

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Skate?

• Chopped & Kooked
« Reply #475 on: August 01, 2020, 07:19:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Ok, sorry, but you're reaching. For some reason, you're fixated on this one insanely improbable outcome. It's kinda weird to be like "but what if he kills himself?" in a thread about a woman coming forward about sexual assault. Is this your usual reaction when a women speaks out about these things?

Alan your a dipshit honestly, I can even believe your a mod, Ha. And not because of how you are responding to this this gentleman specifically with the comments I am quoting. But because where you are you coming from and your presentation in general on slap. You don't know shit.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2279
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #476 on: August 01, 2020, 07:32:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Why do you come here?
I’m so sorry.
I’m so sorry.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #477 on: August 01, 2020, 07:49:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Word. People here love to jump the shark at every opportunity. Canceling people must be an absolute thrill for some.

Jump the gun. “Jump the shark” means something totally different.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1080
« Reply #478 on: August 01, 2020, 07:49:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
Alan your a dipshit honestly, I can even believe your a mod, Ha. And not because of how you are responding to this this gentleman specifically with the comments I am quoting. But because where you are you coming from and your presentation in general on slap. You don't know shit.

You’re* a dumb fuck

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -422
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #479 on: August 01, 2020, 07:55:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The worst thing about social media, in my opinion, is that the vast majority of people will not accept being wrong if/when presented with facts contrary to their position or opinion. For some reason humility is almost non-existent. If this girl comes out and says sorry that she was wrong (I’m not saying she was wrong, I don’t really know as I wasn’t there) I hope the people who have made accusations on this site apologize for jumping the gun. One day, if it hasn’t happened already, I fear that this cancel culture will push an innocent to commit suicide.
[close]

Statistically she's telling the truth, so I'd forgive people for believing her. And you took the "ruined life" trope lawyers and media use for rape perpetrators to an extreme, which is quite something.
[close]
Hey Alan, I’m not making a trope here, at least not intentionally. What I’m saying is that this cancel culture moves very quickly in our social media society and has the potential to cause quite a bit of harm to innocent people. Even if the lady comes out and says she is wrong, there will still be a number of people who associate figgy as a rapist. It reminds me a lot of rumors when I was growing up, they’re easy to start and nearly impossible to end. I agree that most women are likely telling the truth, but we must also allow people to plead their case and have the presumption of innocence. As for being blacked out I used to black out often, I had no idea what I said or did at times and I’ve seen myself on video where I Seemed rather coherent, even though I wouldn’t remember it.
[close]

I think most people would definitely welcome hearing the other side address the allegation, and if it turns out the accused is innocent, as rare as that happens, that should definitely be acknowledge in future discussions about that person.

The accused being innocent is NOT rare at all