Author Topic: Whats your skate shoe history?  (Read 5659 times)

vhsfisheye

Whats your skate shoe history?
« on: August 15, 2020, 04:51:38 PM »
what was the first pair of skate shoes you had? whats the most recent pair u grabbed? what are some notable favs or least favs?

started off with some nike 6.0s when i was 10 or 11
i remember having some dc spartans
image upload
still some of my fav to this day select manchesters in blue

had some fallen victories that sucked and soome fallen easys wich were another fav

right now ive got these boys in rotation for skating

imposter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -63
Re: Whats your skate shoe history?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 06:52:10 PM »
Vans half cabs 2000-2020
Addias sometimes

Nth syd bear

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 323
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 07:23:07 PM »
Oh dear.. the only person I should have this conversation with is a psychiatrist.

To keep it quick..  first core skate shoe Airwalk Velocity . First signature skate shoe red vans Caballero (high top)
Which after watching love child my 11 yr old self cut down and duct taped...

Latest purchases DC lynx zero and Nike sb gts return

Shalom Peterson

• Rep: 20
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 07:27:24 PM »
1999 - 2007
Whatever I could get my hands on. Mostly Vans, Emerica, Fallen. I would steal skate shoes from the lost and found at school. My mom originally didn’t support it so I had to do whatever to get shoes and hard goods.

2007 - 2010
Vans - mostly Chukka lows and Eras. I had a weird Ice Cream phase too. I loved skating the Board Flip 2s. I always wanted a pair of Lakai but could never find a spot to buy them locally.

2010 - 2014
Nike - mostly Koston 1s and Dunk lows. I went thru a hardcore Nike Phase from 2010 -2014.

2015 - 2019
Anything that’s not Nike, NB, Cons, or Adidas. I felt guilty for supporting SB so hard.

Essentially any Vans with a waffle sole

I tried every Emerica pro Model. The Hsu low, Romero, and Provost’s models were my favorite.

Bought a good amount of Lakai. I feel like they lose their shape too often. They felt flimsy, fast. The Cambridge, Manchester, and Riley line were my favorite.

I’ve been falling back into the big brands

I’m skating NB 212 rn. I love them, and SPoT always has them on sale for under $35.

I skated Adidas Adiease Away Days shoes. HATED them. Maybe because they’re leather but I feel like I could never break them in.

Any Vans Pro model. The Slip on and Old School are my favorite in Particular. The Waffle sole is the best. I really want those Slip Ons with a strap for my next shoe. They’re on sale at a lot of place.

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 07:55:05 PM »
First shoes were probably Reynolds 3 in black or DC Ryan Smith Pro Model

My favourite shoes as a kid were the Globe Chet Thomas Darkstar V shoes. I rocked those with massive pink laces. 2005 was a time..

Ipath grasshoppers were awesome

Notable shoes that I’ve had many pairs of are Vans Chima Pro, Reynolds 3 (yellow colour way), Vans Style 112, State Key slip ons, Globe Mojo

I now only skate white shoes. My current shoes are NB# 440 (best skate shoe I’ve ever had) In white/brown/navy and I just ordered a pair of the new Crockett Highs in white

GBLange

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 08:08:21 PM »
1991..maybe some Power shoes by Bata
1993..some Hi-tec badminton shoe.. Suede upper
1994..airwalk blue suede
1995..Converse One Star / Simple Old school
1996..Etnies Screw
1997..Es Koston (before the airbag version), Axion Sports
1998-2000..More Es, Axion & Globe shoes..
2001-2003..More Es, Axion & Globe shoes..
2004-2018..couple of Adidas, Vans, probably 1pair of DC & Lakai in the mix..
2019-2020 couple of Adidas, Nike, Vans and Es..

The latest shoe i bought recently was the Vans Half Cab & Es Accel OG..

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 555
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »
A bunch of random globes

A pair of Adios

Dollin No Skools that were a size too big

I had a pair of es first bloods that some girl I knew took from me

Then it was Fallen Fortes and a mix of eras and era pros when those finally came out

Then my body gave out a couple years back and it’s been laced cupsoles from here on out

vhsfisheye

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2020, 09:30:12 PM »
a couple other models i remember owning

herman g codes
had some ctas pros around 2015
old school pros before the cons

stan smith vulc

had a pair of these i found for $7 at value village

had some gavin ct's in white leather back in the day

had some of these jade one stars as well
theres more but ive shared more than enough
my bad.

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2020, 09:45:23 PM »
what was the first pair of skate shoes you had? whats the most recent pair u grabbed? what are some notable favs or least favs?

started off with some nike 6.0s when i was 10 or 11
i remember having some dc spartans
image upload
still some of my fav to this day select manchesters in blue

had some fallen victories that sucked and soome fallen easys wich were another fav

right now ive got these boys in rotation for skating

Man, you really know how to follow some trends

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2020, 09:49:10 PM »
First few pairs I skated in were just whatever from wallmart because i was in elementary school. First actual skate shoes from a shop were ipath 1984. Had Reynolds 2 in navy and a fallen shoe with a velcro strap in white leather.

Quit for a while because I thought it would make my parents happy. One of my only regrets. But when I got back on my board in college I kinda repeated the cycle. Had some whatever shoes in my closet that I just grabbed and used up.

By then I realized I like mid tops, so I would go get whatever the cheapest mids I could find on shoebacca or whatever. I had several globe motleys and Emerica Westgate. Also remember the lakai carol mids and globe Mahalo Appleyard mids. I realized cups were better on my ankles so when I found the Marana I stuck with those and still do mostly.

When I got a decent job out of school I started getting shoes at shops when they have what I like. Got Emerica Romero mids and lakai proto. Just for fun I tried the anmly tempest which are pretty good and I have the supra penny's up next.

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 47
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2020, 10:45:45 PM »
Emerica reynolds 3 (first skate shoe I had that was vulc but took ages to break in) --> 2012-ish? (I know I started skating after pretty sweet, im turning 20 on Tuesday)

vans half cab lite (the weird ones with the one piece toecap, actually skated really good) --> 2014?

Adidas Seeley (completely shit, even though it had Lucas Puig's name on it) --> 2015

nike SB P.Rod citadel (came out in like 2014? were actually really good) --> 2015?

converse CTAS high suede (when they first came out and had lunarlon) --> 2015?

nike SB GT blazer (917 collab) (were pretty good I guess) --> 2016?

Converse one star CC sage elsesser (was an FA head at the time) --> 2017

didnt really skate in 2018 or 2019, mostly cuz university started and I started smoking weed heavily and overall living a shit life. Got my shit back together this January though, so ive been skating a lot lot more

nike SB Kevin Bradley dunks (first experience with dunks, not bad but toe blew out super fast but I kept the nice insoles so whatever) --> 2019/2020

obviously a lot of shoes mixed in through the years but theyre not as notable (random vans, converse 1 stars, Adidas adi eases and shit like that) currently skating some reebok club c tho

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2020, 11:03:41 PM »
first real shoes i had were the Emerica Leo Romeros in like 2012
skated those and vans old skools
then i didnt have a pair of "real" skate shoes for 3 or 4 years. just skated what i could find.
vans pro models mainly since then
skated converse fastbreaks and nike sb blazers
rn im skating these custom sk8-his mainly. about to either get more fastbreaks or the Rowans.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2020, 01:59:53 AM »
Not sure I can recall all of them but I remember a good chunk of the timeline. If I like something I just keep buying them until I can't anymore.

Nike Air Max. I didn't know what a skate shoe was.

A few pairs of Black Red Jordan 1s. A discount store in my town had bins of these for $12. The 3s were out by then and no one wanted old ass Jordans.

Vans Hi Top aka the Sk8 Hi. All black with white foxing was all the shop ever ordered.

Vans Chukka boot. All black but this time with black foxing. Again it's all they ever get in.

Adidas Superstar which I just called shell toes. Mostly black with white stripes but once I got a white pair with black stripes and I realized I liked white shoes too. Before that, they were verboten.

After this, skate shoes are pretty well established. I remember trying to run Authentics because of Ed Templeton but they hurt my feet and I wasn't that committed to vegetarianism by that time anyway.

Steady stream of puffy department store Vans cups but I don't recall the models. I wore them under protest but they were functional enough so I guess it all worked out.

Vans starts embracing their past and puts a few of their classic silhouettes back in the line. Black Chukka boots make a strong return.

Move to the West Coast and all of a sudden I can get Vans slip-ons anywhere. So many pairs. Still one of my favorite shoes.

Vans Chukka lows get a lot of play.

Vans Slip-on Pros become the shoe when those get introduced. I wore those until 3 years ago when I finally realize my feet are old and fucked and I need to be wearing cups. I still fuck around in slip-on pros though.

Numeric 533s up until now where I just buy whatever shoes the pals say are nice so 440s.

I had a couple of pairs of Dunks last year and was ready to wear them full time but we all know how that worked out. Also, enslaved Uyghur labor is cut.

them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Fernandito

• Rep: -77
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2020, 05:42:15 AM »
2007-2009: I think I remember all of them. KA V2, DC graffik court, Emerica Heretic 2, Lakai Kost-Ones, Manchester selects (x2), chukka low, half cabs, gold rail dunk lows, es accel vulc (Bobby worrest/krooked color way), Emerica Leo 2, Busenitz Gazelle, Janoskis, Cons CTS, P Rod 3s, Blazers, blazer lows, Harbors. My favorites were the busenitz gazelles

2020: Jordan 1 SB, vans eras, old Jordan 4 beaters, Adidas Lucas, AA Era hightops, Tyshawns, copa nationale, blazer low
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 06:16:13 AM by Fernandito »

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2020, 06:25:54 AM »
First: Reef Cerium
Last: Rowan pros
Least fav: Busenitz Vulc 2 ot any State shoe.
Fav: Slip on pros, Hawk 900 and NB# 288/440
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Skatebeard

• Rep: 130
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2020, 06:38:53 AM »
First pair- Emerica Ratio in 2000ish

Last pair- DC Maswell

Some highlights/faves- Camo Muska Cm802, Nike 6.0 Mobi one (black with that plastic digi camo outer), Brown DC Lynx, Circa MA402 in blue/white, Circa AL202 in black with neon pink highlights, DC Tiago S.

Solid bowlcut

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2020, 07:05:47 AM »
First: Lakai Koston Select

Last: Vans Old Skool pro(full suede). They are okay, not my favorite.

Worst: DVS Munition CTs in like 2009 would go thru bottom in two sessions and i never go thru soles. Nike SB Blazers never fit my feet. Most DC vulcs have laughably thin insoles.

Best: DC cupsoles have yet to fail me. Old Nike SB Bruins were awesome and the older PRod models also were great.

Shoes that i loved to see comeback: Emerica Reynolds g6, Lunarlon Nikes, Vans Crockett 1s, DC Mike Mos, Mikey Taylors, Nyjahs and Coles.

Phantasma Del Mar

• Rep: 7
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2020, 10:11:09 AM »
First pair of signature skate shoes were Globe Ben Pappas purchased at pacific drive in 96 when my fam was there for x games.
After that I had mostly Es and ipath, but remember having some evols, guy Mariano axion(still have the sticker too) and the bright red Reynolds 1 (Ronald McDonald shoes I heard often ha ha)
Don’t remember too many crappy shoes. I always had luck with old Es models like the accel, penny 2, and the rodrigo 1s with that classic gum sole
Current lineup is whatever I find for cheap got lakai guymar, quicksilver Reese Forbes, and high tape janoskis. Fav shoe of last couple years was project BA by a landslide
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:29:16 AM by Phantasma Del Mar »

Vintagebody

• Rep: 86
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2020, 10:30:33 AM »
From first to last:
Es Accel's - All brown leather
Emerica Reynolds 2's - Black/Tan, sick colorway imo
Emerica Tosh Towned's- All white leather
Etnies Arto's - Black/white
Es Koston 6's - Black/Orange or so
Emerica Reynolds 3
Etnies Arto 2's
Emerica HSU's
Emerica Reynolds the lows
Nike Janoskies
Nike P.Rod 2's
Adidas Adi Ease
Nike Blazers
Adidas 3st.004
Vans Chima 2's

Now that I look back I find it kinda funny that I skate Nike, Adidas and Vans atm.
I did have some bad experience with Emerica's, specificly the later Reynolds the lows, which made me try Nike's etc.

I recall the Es Koston 6's to be insanly good shoe, and so was the Reynolds 3's.

Shuh

• Rep: -1
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2020, 10:48:17 AM »
Globe mojo

Globe don't remember it's name

Etnies arto- want this back so badly looks better then accels

Lakai kostone or something - while I did not skate during this time that was one crappy shoe

Supra skytop 3-got stolen still sad about this one

Emerica figgy - just ok

Vans av classic- this was pretty good but dies to fast even with ollie pad

Huf Dylans-while trashed abit it is my prized possession)

Vans ol skool strap rowan-vans should do straps more is pretty functional

Emerica Reynolds g6-easly best modern cupsole emerica evermade

Chima 2 - solid

Reynolds 3 g6-also another best modern emerica shoe

ADIDAS Pro model adv vulc-another prized possession made famous by chico ig Post too bad it falls apart just by walking in them after 2years

Vans Half cab pro-looks good usual vans pro durability

Huf clive-probably is the best low profile vulc show ever worn in terms of durability)

Huf cromer 2-my subsistute for not geting Dylan slips on time my daily driver for will never skate in these looks to good

Vans Rowan pro-also my daily driver I'm not gonna skate these until my half cabs are destroyed

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 10:55:19 AM by Shuh »

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1199
  • old and in the way
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2020, 12:01:30 PM »
cool thread
first pair - vision streetwear grey suede hi's
I stole $60 from my stepfather to get them and a few years ago I confessed and finally paid him back.I guess he knew all along.  it was totally worth it by the way. I loved those shoes.
last pair - black converse one star pros
part of my Harry Lintell cosplay kit. such a good shoe.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 09:45:38 AM by funeral_tuxedo »

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2020, 12:25:33 PM »
In the late 90s I would just get what I could get, but generally I like to stick with specific shoes:

1996-2005: Accels
2005-2016: Halfcabs and Chukka Lows
2016-2020: Whatever is on sale, or Halfcab Pros or Blazers if paying full price.

Recently made the jump to cupsoles, so its been cool to try some new stuff. Really liking the NB 440s that I've been chilling in and if I like how they skate I might commit.

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 480
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2020, 01:47:23 PM »
Cool thread idea!

Started in 2006, so I'll list the notable ones:
2006: some DC manteca looking  shoes. Spark I think? Some etnies that looked like a puffy dunk with the "m" looking "E" where the swoosh would be (just to paint the picture)
2007: Es Cassette Mid, Es Anti Social (all time favorite shoe) AV Era (amazing shoes)
2008: Van's AV Era again (AWS collab) can't remember much else from 2008, Circa 205 vulcs, Es Koston 7
2009: Lakai MJ3 (loved them even though I broke my foot in them) Es Square Ones, Fallen Chiefs, Circa Ramondetta Real mid tops (in green!), Etnies Arto 2 (beautiful shoes)
2010:  Globe Encore (amazing shoes), Converse: Star Player S [midtop] (a puffy chuck, it's the best version of a skateable chuck, in my view) Emerica Hsu mid (one of the best I've skated), some iPaths made out of canvas/hemp that skated great but the sole detached from the shoe.
2011: Etnies Jameson 2 (when they were cupsole and not vulc), Es Accel TT, Emerica Hsu Mid (again!)
2012: Fallen Slash (1st model) I know there's more but I can't remember or find photos
2013: DVS Munition CT, Nike 6.0 Mavrk, Etnies RVM, Classic Vans Half Cabs (one of the best)
2014: Circa Talon, Emerica Jinx, Herman G6 (easily the best shoe ever made, no questions asked) Etnies Marana (started my love for my favorite current shoe available)
2015: Osiris Sleak, some leather Converse Cons that were amazing! Nothing like their chuck, looked more like other skate shoes, actually.
2016: Etnies lo cut (remaster version) and Pro Leather Cons (still miss these shoes), Adidas Seely (non skate), Lakai Riley Hawk 1, Fallen Chief XI
2017: Es Accel Slims, Cons KA-One, Etnies Marana, State Mercer/Madison, Nike SB Blazer Mids, Nike SB Check, Lakai Staple (reissue)
2018: Nike SB Blazer Mids, Etnies Joslin/Marana, Van's Kwalks, Gilbert Crockett 2, Evan Smith Hi Zero, Etnies Jameson Vulc MT (at least a couple pairs)
Too many shoes I've dabbled with from 2018-2020 so what I'm listing isnt exhaustive. I tried more shoes than my wallet/time should have allowed me to, so a lot of my experimental ones aren't listed.
2019: Reynolds G6, Maranas/Joslin, Van's KWalks, DC Maswell
2020: Maranas/Joslins, DC Maswell, Nike SB Dunks, Lakai Proto/Atlantic, Etnies Veer, Es Accel Slim Plus, Half Cab Pro
I plan on skating Kalis S, NB# 440, AVE Pro, Romero Americana, and Joslin 2 in the near future.

I generally skated cupsoles more than vulcs but there were some exceptions when vulcs were actually good and supportive (most are shit nowadays) so I skate padded cups more regularly now.

I applaud you if you read all this! Hahah
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 02:00:40 PM by DarkPools »
Super Champion Fun Zone

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2020, 02:02:04 PM »
First pair of real skate shoes were a horrendous colorway of the Adidas Superskate mid vulcs. Looking back, they were also probably the worst pair of shoes I've had still.

Learned kickflips in a pair of the Emerica Hsus. I've had two pairs and they're one of my favorite shoes.

Went through a Janoski phase in high school. I skated two pairs that were far too big for me.

Also had two pairs of the KA-Ones in the same black/red colorway. Another favorite.

Broke my foot in a pair of the Gravis Arto mids towards the end of high school. I loved those shoes but couldn't skate them again after that.

Skated the Vans Crockett and Crockett 2 back to back. I loved the Crockett 2s, even though I rolled my ankle terribly in them.

Regret skating a pair of Cons Fastbreaks, not because they didn't skate well, but because they looked amazing and I wish I kept them as chillers

Now I'm skating a pair of Emerica Spanky G6s. Definitely another one of my favorites.

Honorable mentions: Vans Halfcabs, eS Square 2s, Cons CTAS pro hi (with lunarlon), and non-skate Adidas Sambas

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2020, 02:06:23 PM »
i started skateboarding in 97.

my first shoes i skated in were some filas that looked like some airwalks. then i got actual airwalks. then dc, axion, some pairs of es. emerica phase around templeton/mj first and second models. then c1rca when it was new, the techy bulky lopez was great. i never skated a pair of vans until some time in my twenties. i wore them occasionally but i wouldn't really have skated them before that. i had a few i-path models while they lasted. for some time i skated random fallen samples because i got them for free. since i bought my first pair of blazers these have been my go to shoes, although i feel like these don't do it for me anymore. my proudest score shoewise was a pair of brown duffs kcks that were a handmedown from an older skater. the cultural significance of the shoe wasn't yet clear, they fit perfect and i ripped them to shreds. they were already discontinued a few years by then. other standout shoes for me are emerica g-code and the first reynolds and es creagers. i loved those shoes.

Mr. Kamikazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • 1,2,3,4, tell the people what she wore...
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2020, 02:17:22 PM »
Rowley XLT's were my first skate shoe. I had these before I actually skated but started with them.
Es Contract
Nike Angus/FC's: the local I grew up going to had an SB account early on and the older kids that worked there would pretty much skate those. Bought into it and loved the Angus's, FC's were too slim for me at at the time so I really did not like them.
Reynolds 2's
Arto Etnies
Es Accels/Accelerates
Reyonolds 3's
Various Fallen models
First pair of blazers. Had many pairs
Janoskis right when they released. Skated the first two color ways for a couple of years. Just kept getting the black/white ones.
Nike Bruins
Janoski Mids. Many pairs of those
Many pairs of the Adi-ease shoe
LOVED the Gilbert Stage 4's
Vans Old Skools then became a favorite, then skate highs, sometimes Half Cabs
Huf came out with the Sutter and the Dylan laced/Gillette's; skated Huf up until the end of 2018. Skated the Cromer's, had many of those, classic los, sutters.
Went back to Vans and fell in love with the authentic pros/classics. Now that's all I skate.

Favorite shoe of all time: Dylan Laced/Huf Gillette/Janoski Mid

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -306
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2020, 02:56:35 PM »
First- hightop vision streetwear
Last- busenitz vulc (caught’em for cheap thanks to a pal)

Faves- really liked hufs, 3 or 4 pairs that i had.
Vans, ave old school and grosso old school mid, 1st version.
Red/black blazer highs, bad colorway but a great show. Busenitz vulcs are great so far. Clean and comfortable out of the box
*edit- dylan gravis, vulc, very minimalist and they were the best ever

Peepeeboy69

• Rep: 14
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2020, 02:58:44 PM »
Busenitz pro, Busenitz vulc, Busenitz pro, Etnies marana, half cab, marana

I really thought I liked the busenitz a lot until I skated another shoe and realized I could just not hurt my feet by not skating shoes with such a big drop in them. I love the way they feel on the heel and look though :(

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2020, 03:44:25 PM »
Busenitz pro, Busenitz vulc, Busenitz pro, Etnies marana, half cab, marana

I really thought I liked the busenitz a lot until I skated another shoe and realized I could just not hurt my feet by not skating shoes with such a big drop in them. I love the way they feel on the heel and look though :(

Yo, I rolled my ankle in some Busenitz (which I thought I liked a lot) yesterday and it was insane. I feel like the drop made it way worse.

dstrytruitt

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 127
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2020, 05:04:25 PM »
Started skating in 1987 so I really couldn’t begin to recall all of them but here’s what I can remember. Also, I spent my early 20s working as the manager of a skate shop (and when Nike Sb dropped) so with the ability to order whatever I wanted to put on the shelf and buy stuff at cost I had wayyyyyy too many shoes.

Vans Chukka boot (all black suede)
Vans sk8-hi
Airwalk Jim shoes
Vans old skools
Vans Cab 4, 5, 6, 7 (multiple colorways of each of those)
Vans Rowley (multiple colorways)
Rowley XLT (multiple colorways)
Emerica Reynolds 1 (multiple pairs of all black and all brown)
eS Koston 3, 4, 5, 6 (sooo many pairs of 6’s)
eS Koston 1 (re-release)
eS Accel (omg, so many of these!)
Lakai Telford (hi-top Dunk rip-off right?)
Nike Sb P-Rod 1; such a big deal when they dropped! And I seriously  loved skating them-had three or four pairs.
Nike SB dunks, hi and low (even skated the Tiffany’s 🙄🤦‍♂️)
SB FC in a couple colorways
SB Team Edition (first iteration)
SB Blazer mid’s in about every colorway that came out (had a pair of the Missions that were so 🔥)
SB blazer lows
SB classics
SB bruins
iPath Kenny Reed’s (a few pairs)
Etnies Arto
Whatever eS Rick McCrank wore
The mid top Fallen shoe
A bunch of the Vox models (Navs, Drehobl, and Hewitt’s pro models being my favs)
More Vans sk8-hi’s
More Vans old skools
Adidas busenitz Gazelles (the red ones)
Whatever Adidas model Gonz/Krooked colorway that came out for a few years there
More SB blazer mids
Vans Crockett 1&2
More SB dunks
Cons hi suede, low suede and canvas (lunarlon and Zoom)
SB Janoskis
Busenitz pros (cool to look at but too narrow for me)
Vans Pro old skool, hi, and mids including anything they put Grosso’s name on
Nike SB Blazer GT (10-ish pairs at this point)
Vans Rowan (a couple pairs so far)

I’d really like to start skating Dunks again but 2020...
Considering the GTS return since they’re cups but haven’t heard any solid feedback yet.