Author Topic: Kenosha shooting - skater involved  (Read 5399 times)

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Kenosha shooting - skater involved
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2020, 09:35:23 AM »
If you are looking into someone’s background to discredit a heroic act, you’re scum.
No, the dudes not perfect and under any other circumstance I’d be rallying with you saying this dude should have been trucked to the skull.

But the fact is that he also gave his life trying to defend others - the ultimate selfless act. You can hold him accountable for being an awful human being aside from this act, but if doesn’t change the fact that he died rushing an armed bootlicker.
Sometimes bad people die trying to do the most good, and we can be okay with holding someone accountable for both the good they’ve done and the bad they’ve done.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2020, 09:47:04 AM »
If you are looking into someone’s background to discredit a heroic act, you’re scum.
No, the dudes not perfect and under any other circumstance I’d be rallying with you saying this dude should have been trucked to the skull.

But the fact is that he also gave his life trying to defend others - the ultimate selfless act. You can hold him accountable for being an awful human being aside from this act, but if doesn’t change the fact that he died rushing an armed bootlicker.
Sometimes bad people die trying to do the most good, and we can be okay with holding someone accountable for both the good they’ve done and the bad they’ve done.

the user is trolling obviously ...just put on ignore and move on

excitableboy

• Rep: 90
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2020, 09:48:00 AM »
Terrifying.

Some years back I would have been positive in taking these Chillyboys for trolls. Not so much anymore. Mig-tau scum.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2020, 09:54:04 AM »
entire situation is fucked . dude on here defending the killer is a piece of shit

this video is nsfw but it’s really weird to me . why is victim #1 talking like that?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vFARBth2DT3C/
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Watitdo

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2020, 09:54:20 AM »
I know this thread is about Anthony Huber, but I just came across the YouTuber Chadd Sinclair who went after Fetty Potter and Braille...he's got this video saying Jacob Blake is a child rapist. People justify the fucking pigs deadly force of 7 bullets is disgusting.

https://youtu.be/v0GSmRFqkzc

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2020, 10:18:28 AM »
That is just gross. Cops try to kill black people and then try to make up stuff to justify it. It's an established pattern, but idiots still fall for this tactic every time in the media. It just shows how weak minded some people are when they fall for it.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2020, 10:31:16 AM »
RIP Anthony Huber
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2020, 10:58:32 AM »
Is this civil war ?

Mr.Jenkins

• Rep: 156
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2020, 11:28:12 AM »
Most of the time when these US Police shootings happens, you read it, feel like wtf is wrong with these people, but still a bit disconnected. Living in Sweden I guess I have a bit of a "safe" zone and it so far and such. So you read it and kinda go on with your day. Not that I dont have sympathy or anything but I guess thats just how ones shields himself.

I saw the whole event on Thesecretapes instastory this morning, on how the cops encouraged him, gave him water, told him how much they appreciated him there, and how they just let him go and pass them after killing 2 people.

I dont think I ever seen anything that hit so hard - Im so full of rage and sorrow right, I just cant believe this shit.

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 35
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2020, 11:50:17 AM »
Most of the time when these US Police shootings happens, you read it, feel like wtf is wrong with these people, but still a bit disconnected. Living in Sweden I guess I have a bit of a "safe" zone and it so far and such. So you read it and kinda go on with your day. Not that I dont have sympathy or anything but I guess thats just how ones shields himself.

I saw the whole event on Thesecretapes instastory this morning, on how the cops encouraged him, gave him water, told him how much they appreciated him there, and how they just let him go and pass them after killing 2 people.

I dont think I ever seen anything that hit so hard - Im so full of rage and sorrow right, I just cant believe this shit.

That was the most infuriating part of this situation for me.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 648
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2020, 12:08:23 PM »
Found this. Kind of an amazing photo of Hubert taking down the piece of shit who ended up murdering him and another person.

Also, video of him and his lady skating the local park

https://twitter.com/paricruz/status/1298695337457201155

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2020, 12:12:07 PM »
are jokes allowed yet?

mods, please advise?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2020, 12:22:58 PM »
death to white supremacy
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2020, 12:25:04 PM »

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2020, 12:37:04 PM »
It sucks that everything is divisive bullshit these days. Cant we all just get along?  :'(

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2020, 03:18:34 PM »
Ever wonder how people went along and justified support for the actual the Nazis back in the day despite how batshit psychopathic they were?

Now you know.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2020, 03:24:13 PM »
Ever wonder how people went along and justified support for the actual the Nazis back in the day despite how batshit psychopathic they were?

Now you know.

Yea I actually read there were a lot of assassination attempts from within nazi Germany ...shit snowballs once people cease to take actions against bullies. WW2 is a clear example of that. 

It’s actions from real hero’s like Hubert that caused the allies to win

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2020, 03:43:15 PM »
SOTY

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210

Chillllyboy

• Rep: -8
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2020, 07:32:41 PM »
So I provide one dissenting opinion and thats all it takes. Banned for life. I guess Slap is no place for civil discourse.

To everyone calling this guy a hero, please remember that "hero" is subjective. Kyle thought he was doing a heroic act by cleaning graffiti attempting to protect the neighborhood from unruly mobs looking to destroy the livelihoods of innocent business owners. The Car Source he was guarding was across the street from another car lot that had been gutted and burned down the previous night. Those people were innocent. What did they do to deserve that.

The first man he shot (Joseph Rosenbaum)can be seen ON VIDEO chasing him and trying to engage him. A reporter nearby said Kyle only shot when the man tried to grab his AR. Only then did he defend himself. He even stayed with the body to telephone for help. Thats when the rest of the mob turned on him. In the video he is actively fleeing the mob, running in the direction of the police. He could have easily just sprayed them all. Instead he only shoots people that were immediately attacking him. He even tried to spare the last dude after he sees him put his hands up, but when the guy lunges at him with the gun, he shoots his trigger hand.

Its sad what happened to the skater, but this dude let Mob mentality take over. Swinging a skateboard at a scared, armed teenager, who is running from a mob just shows a failure to apply basic common sense and judgement.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2020, 07:51:19 PM »
are jokes allowed yet?

mods, please advise?
id advise against it but please pm them to me

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2020, 07:55:30 PM »
RIP Anthony Huber.

Anyone defending the shooter is fried, bar none.

Chillllyboy

• Rep: -8
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2020, 08:07:47 PM »
Also mods, you can keep the account, just give me my Antwuan smoking meth gif back. You can't find that shit on the internet #RARE

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 787
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2020, 08:54:37 PM »
So I provide one dissenting opinion and thats all it takes. Banned for life. I guess Slap is no place for civil discourse.

To everyone calling this guy a hero, please remember that "hero" is subjective. Kyle thought he was doing a heroic act by cleaning graffiti attempting to protect the neighborhood from unruly mobs looking to destroy the livelihoods of innocent business owners. The Car Source he was guarding was across the street from another car lot that had been gutted and burned down the previous night. Those people were innocent. What did they do to deserve that.

The first man he shot (Joseph Rosenbaum)can be seen ON VIDEO chasing him and trying to engage him. A reporter nearby said Kyle only shot when the man tried to grab his AR. Only then did he defend himself. He even stayed with the body to telephone for help. Thats when the rest of the mob turned on him. In the video he is actively fleeing the mob, running in the direction of the police. He could have easily just sprayed them all. Instead he only shoots people that were immediately attacking him. He even tried to spare the last dude after he sees him put his hands up, but when the guy lunges at him with the gun, he shoots his trigger hand.

Its sad what happened to the skater, but this dude let Mob mentality take over. Swinging a skateboard at a scared, armed teenager, who is running from a mob just shows a failure to apply basic common sense and judgement.

fuck you, cunt
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2020, 08:59:38 PM »

Shut up, bitch. Cool, he cleaned graffiti, why would he need a rifle to clean graffiti? He took it to "protect businesses" because America has a boner for "Good guy with a gun" hero narratives and he thought he'd play cop and guess what cops do? Kill people because they supposedly fear for their lives. Looks like he's on a fast track to paid leave.

This dumbass argument sounds like when people say we're in the middle east to "Defend our freedom" by going somewhere else we have no business being and then killing someone.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2020, 09:09:01 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

fuck you, cunt

also you’re purposefully telling a false narrative . he shot and killed the first person, then started running away, which is when victim 2 chased him down to try and disarm him while reaching for his sling (doing so because he had just murdered someone) .. then shot and killed victim 2 (not because he’s defending himself but because he’s a mass murderer). he then next shot the other man in the arm . then the piece of shit cops drove by the invisible killer and allowed him to flee the scene of the crime / entire state

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2020, 10:47:00 PM »

It's okay. They won't ban you over at 4chan where you usually post. Go there and circle jerk with your bootlicker friends.

lazer69

• Rep: -95
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2020, 10:57:24 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

fuck you, cunt
Strong refutal

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2020, 12:17:21 AM »
It sucks that everything is divisive bullshit these days. Cant we all just get along?  :'(

It's really fucking good, its called separating good from bad. I don't wanna get allong with anyone that thinks that shit like this is okay.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

assvogel

• Rep: 194
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2020, 12:48:06 AM »

To the user: Chilllyboy. As someone who doesn't live in the States, I find post like these absolutely insane and disgusting.

No sane person goes anywhere "to defend property" they have no connection to, especially not with a fucking semi-automatic rifle. And you can't compare value of  a property to a human life. That he was there to "clean graffitti" or whatever bullshit, is just a way to shift blame from white supremacy and make people symphatise with the murderer.  He went there to kill people, people he was brainwashed to think were his "enemies". He murdered someone in cold-blood, there's no case for self-defense as he had absolutely no reason to be there. Then when he tried to escape, he shot people who tried to stop him, with zero thought in pulling the trigger. This is also completely insane. And the fact that he was only 17, I just wonder what went wrong in his upbringing. And the cops who let him walk away free after killing two and injuring so many, it's just bonkers.

And to the people who defend this white supremacist piece of shit, you know if he wasn't white, there would be a fucking national emergency declaring him a terrorist . But no, there's assholes like you trying to find reasons why it was OK for him to kill other human beings, because he is white like you.

To conclude: America is a pretty fucked up place, destroy white supremacy, all cops are bastards (every single one of them), get help.

And most importantly, fuck you chilllyboy and all the other racist, white supremacist pieces of shit who post here. Stay the fuck away from skateboarding.