Author Topic: Anthony Huber RIP  (Read 19579 times)

fredgallSOTY

Re: Anthony Huber RIP
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2020, 08:46:33 PM »
i hope all you alt right fucks get 15 bullets straight into ur dumb fucking skull

SatanicPanic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2020, 08:48:01 PM »
Video of the kid prior to being attacked by multiple people.

Wisconsin’s self defense statue permits deadly force, if it is used to prevent the defendant’s death or “great bodily harm.” That’s obvious in the videos.

This one will go the way of the Trayvon/Zimmerman case.
Fuck you Nazi

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -298
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2020, 08:48:44 PM »
i hope all you alt right fucks get 15 bullets straight into ur dumb fucking skull

ALT control delete your account you unhinged Slap maniac, you're on the watch list.
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2020, 08:50:28 PM »
Expand Quote

Wisconsin’s self defense statue permits deadly force, if it is used to prevent the defendant’s death or “great bodily harm.” That’s obvious in the videos.

[close]
Fuck you Nazi

Video get you a lil triggered? Haha

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1395
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2020, 08:55:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Fuck you Nazi
[close]

It's honestly a little weird that you're here trying to fuck with skaters on a skateboard forum that are bummed about another skater who was murdered by a cop worshiping dork. Also he had his board deck out so you should know if Anthony really meant to fuck him up he would have truck bashed him.
unreadable trap logo

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2020, 08:57:05 PM »
all you bootlicking dipshits are a disgrace. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2020, 08:57:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Fuck you Nazi
[close]

This shit should get you triggered!

Triggered=upset which should be a normal response to a national tragedy.

The fact that you’re not upset by this shows that you’re a sociopath thinking it’s funny other people are only confirms it.

Congratulations on being a piece of shit I would recommend therapy but you probably think you’re too smart for that shit

Beeker

• Rep: 41
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2020, 09:04:13 PM »
Lmao anthony huber strangles women. That kid can rot in hell for all i care. This is easily obtainable information.

Where does it say it's a woman?

Lame_Nigga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -3
  • Just a lame nigga who can't kickflip
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2020, 09:05:25 PM »
I've been on this dumbass site for 10 years and the influx of bootlickers and alt-righters is dizzying. This used to be a site where we could discuss toilet paper etiquette or whatever cigbeer what doing, now it feels like it's been invaded by racists

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2020, 09:06:13 PM »
i was just watching some youtube videos and its crazy and scary how many people sidewith that maniac of a kid.
dude went out of his way to stand in front of a store with a machine gun riffle ready to shoot.
with 17 years you should NEVER be able to decide to end someones life. this kid still hasnt seen shit yet has the power to threat people to end their life without them being able to do anything about it.
it doesnt matter if self defense or not.
this kid deserved much more than one beating. america scares me. i really dont get your gun laws.
take away all the guns, rebuild a trust worthy police system and prevent teens from being in a position like that.
his parents should go to jail too.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2020, 09:06:42 PM »
Harry in Your Pocket has Rocks in His Head.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2020, 09:07:33 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ALT control delete your account you unhinged Slap maniac, you're on the watch list.
you know what,, maybe i am fucking unhinged? maybe i am hurt and angry and outraged?

i have seen this shit happen first hand. i have been fucked with by the cops countless times. i have seen my black friends fucked with more harshly. i have seen police brutality first fucking hand. i have been tear gassed for standing up for basic human rights. i am hurt, i am in pain. its hard to "shut up and skate" when you are worried about the wellbeing of the people you love most. now imagine the pain felt daily by black skaters, black people in this country. how are you supposed to shut up and skate if you dont know if you'll survive the way home?

you can say whatever bullshit Tucker Carlson told you to believe. you can call this shit lies, but I have seen it first hand. many of my friends were there when Anthony was killed. So don't come at me with the way things "actually happened"

kook me, call me a libtard, do whatever the fuck you want. put me on the "watch list"

i know im not the most articulate right now, who gives a fuck

simply put, fuck you.

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2020, 09:09:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I've been on this dumbass site for 10 years and the influx of bootlickers and alt-righters is dizzying. This used to be a site where we could discuss toilet paper etiquette or whatever cigbeer what doing, now it feels like it's been invaded by racists

The more you keep saying alt right, bootlickers and racists the more we will just keep pushing you even further into the Slapicomb abyss

moneymoneymoney

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2020, 09:11:05 PM »
all you douchebags arguing here, need to stop. this thread should be all about honoring anthony huber. i never met him and was never even in the same state as him but i thank him for his sacrifice. i think it would be in the industry's best interest for all the board companies to give him an pro guest board and donate all the proceeds to his girlfriend, i think he left behind a kid, too. 

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2020, 09:11:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
you know what,, maybe i am fucking unhinged? maybe i am hurt and angry and outraged?

i have seen this shit happen first hand. i have been fucked with by the cops countless times. i have seen my black friends fucked with more harshly. i have seen police brutality first fucking hand. i have been tear gassed for standing up for basic human rights. i am hurt, i am in pain. its hard to "shut up and skate" when you are worried about the wellbeing of the people you love most. now imagine the pain felt daily by black skaters, black people in this country. how are you supposed to shut up and skate if you dont know if you'll survive the way home?

you can say whatever bullshit Tucker Carlson told you to believe. you can call this shit lies, but I have seen it first hand. many of my friends were there when Anthony was killed. So don't come at me with the way things "actually happened"

kook me, call me a libtard, do whatever the fuck you want. put me on the "watch list"

simply put, fuck you.

word. if you side with the kid focus your account and rethink your world views.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2020, 09:11:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

The more you keep saying alt right, bootlickers and racists the more we will just keep pushing you even further into the Slapicomb abyss

If the cap fits, cunt.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2020, 09:12:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

simply put, fuck you.

Nah I gotcha dude from one skaterboarder to another, I'm just trying to stay in the center lane and keep my eyes open.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2020, 09:17:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

lol are we really to believe this is a collaborated attack between you and the 5 other people on here who agree with you?

do you guys text eachother on your personal cellys?

“If they keep call us alt right we will push them further into the abyss!!” “Yes brothers lets move forward”

Harry in Your Pocket

• Rep: -20
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2020, 09:20:40 PM »
Expand Quote
“These are not the actions of thugs eager to inflict bodily harm, but of good Samaritans trying to stop what looked like the beginning of a mass shooting”

Homie clobbering the dude in the head with his skateboard is kind of the very definition of inflicting bodily harm.

It didn’t turn in to a mass shooting because it wasn’t going to be a mass shooting. He hit the people attacking him.

Third guy.

[close]

The US state of Illinois is a Democratic stronghold and one of the "big three" Democratic states alongside California and New York. It is considered one of the most Democratic states in the nation and following the 2018 elections, all six statewide elected offices are held by a Democrat.

Maybe if he was going to be tried in Wisconsin they could run around in circles but I bet his ass is going down Charlie Brown

You might be right, Illinois is certainly no Wisconsin which is an open carry state. And it’s much more than that, Wisconsin is a shall-issue, open carry, no-duty-to-retreat Castle Doctrine state.

The trial will be interesting.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2020, 09:25:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
“These are not the actions of thugs eager to inflict bodily harm, but of good Samaritans trying to stop what looked like the beginning of a mass shooting”

Homie clobbering the dude in the head with his skateboard is kind of the very definition of inflicting bodily harm.

It didn’t turn in to a mass shooting because it wasn’t going to be a mass shooting. He hit the people attacking him.

Third guy.

[close]

The US state of Illinois is a Democratic stronghold and one of the "big three" Democratic states alongside California and New York. It is considered one of the most Democratic states in the nation and following the 2018 elections, all six statewide elected offices are held by a Democrat.

Maybe if he was going to be tried in Wisconsin they could run around in circles but I bet his ass is going down Charlie Brown
[close]

You might be right, Illinois is certainly no Wisconsin which is an open carry state. And it’s much more than that, Wisconsin is a shall-issue, open carry, no-duty-to-retreat Castle Doctrine state.

The trial will be interesting.

he’s a minor and shouldn’t have had the gun to begin with.
Plus he was breaking curfew.

There goes shall issue open carry and duty to retreat out the window.

It’s going to be interesting to see how severe his punishment is because that jury is voting guilty 100%.

I hope he gets an African American judge

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2020, 09:28:36 PM »
The law states that a person "who is attacked" anywhere he is lawfully present has "no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm."

You should’ve googled the words before reposting them

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2020, 09:30:41 PM »
From what I saw the first guy yelled at him
And threw a bag. It would be hard to argue that is life threatening even if he wasn’t already breaking curfew

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2020, 09:37:11 PM »
KA needs to hurry up and truck a teenage nazi

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2020, 09:38:32 PM »
Fact 1: Kyle Rittenhouse had no right to be in Kenosha Wisconsin Tuesday night because there was a curfew.

Fact 2: Kyle Rittenhouse is a minor and does not have the right to posses a fire arm.

Fact 3: Kyle Rittenhouse is a bottom.

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2020, 09:39:55 PM »
And threw a bag. It would be hard to argue that is life threatening even if he wasn’t already breaking curfew

The first guy will determine his fate because after the first guy getting shot it was probably just a mob creeping him wanting him knocked. If the first guy just yelled and threw a bag the shooter is done dones.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2020, 09:42:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The first guy will determine his fate because after the first guy getting shot it was probably just a mob creeping him wanting him knocked. If the first guy just yelled and threw a bag the shooter is done dones.

He’s done because of facts one and two above but keep beating your meat to 4chan bud

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2020, 09:45:52 PM »
Hypothetically if we were debating in a room with the entire skate industry present you would have sinner and Jeremy Rogers on your side.

I would have Atiba and tony hawk.

Marinate on that for a minute

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2020, 09:47:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

He’s done because of facts one and two above but keep beating your meat to 4chan bud

Fact one, a curfew? Hahaha so is it officially a 'thing'
 if there's a curfew you can no longer defend your life? Sounds like you're beating ur meat to a blank wall

Squidbeeksmuth

« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2020, 09:49:49 PM »
Hypothetically if we were debating in a room with the entire skate industry present you would have sinner and Jeremy Rogers on your side.

I would have Atiba and tony hawk.

Marinate on that for a minute

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it probably cancels its self out if the dude you're defending yourself from is also breaking curfew.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2020, 09:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Fact one, a curfew? Hahaha so is it officially a 'thing'
 if there's a curfew you can no longer defend your life? Sounds like you're beating ur meat to a blank wall

The law states that a person "who is attacked" anywhere he is lawfully present

He wasn’t lawfully present because of curfew.

it’s the same as if he was trespassing on someone’s property.

U should volunteer to be his defense attorney