Author Topic: Victoria Ruesga on Deathwish  (Read 4055 times)

HORSES

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
Victoria Ruesga on Deathwish
« on: September 11, 2020, 11:10:25 PM »
As per her stories on Instagram. Never heard of her until today. But good for her & Deathwish.

With Alexis rumoured to be going to Alltimers, whose next to add a female to their roster? Are companies rushing by adding these riders to their roster to ensure that they appear to be inclusive?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
Re: Victoria Ruesga on Deathwish
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2020, 11:13:27 PM »
As per her stories on Instagram. Never heard of her until today. But good for her & Deathwish.

With Alexis rumoured to be going to Alltimers, whose next to add a female to their roster? Are companies rushing by adding these riders to their roster to ensure that they appear to be inclusive?

That was a dumb take a year and a half ago.  Deathwish would have two female riders on it, hardly token stuff (though the two female/non-binary skaters that I thought would fit best are Leo and Fabiano)

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 11:23:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That was a dumb take a year and a half ago.  Deathwish would have two female riders on it, hardly token stuff (though the two female/non-binary skaters that I thought would fit best are Leo and Fabiano)

Victoria has been around with the baker boys crew for the last couple years, they just made it offical. She's been friends with lots of skaters from the Valley for a while so it makes sense.

Also isn't Alexis on Picture Show Studios?
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Bread Harrity

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 11:46:23 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 12:22:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Thanks.  I remembered she was in the new Tony Hawk game, but haven’t heard much about her outside of that

euro tm

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 01:10:39 AM »
she was in that movie book smart. shit was pretty good

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2020, 04:14:42 AM »
What's a 5-0 overturn?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2020, 06:03:42 AM »
5-0 to pupecki grind if memory serves correct
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

C.J. Gap

• Rep: -1
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2020, 08:01:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Thanks.  I remembered she was in the new Tony Hawk game, but haven’t heard much about her outside of that
Without Aori there is no Leticia board throw gif

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 08:17:42 AM »
I've never heard of her either, I looked around a bit and couldn't find a full part from her. Has she never filmed a video part??

Edit: only see this short Nike trip

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2020, 08:30:32 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Aori on is like Hayley Wilson is on Baker. She's not really on.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2020, 03:11:01 PM »

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2020, 03:43:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Facts.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2020, 03:44:17 PM »
Also - Victoria's got a mean Varial heel

and im a sucker for a good varial heel

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2020, 04:08:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Facts.

this clip still makes my day

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2020, 06:04:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Facts.
[close]

this clip still makes my day

That clip + tony hawk game
How is she not pro?

Ellington dropping The ball, the leticia board Throw should be a graphic

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2020, 06:11:31 PM »
^Oh man Felipe can't even get in to the celebratory hug huddle
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 584
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2020, 08:59:32 PM »
I think Leticia got robbed
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

michael scarn

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2020, 09:06:22 PM »
Dope. She's rad and a woman on deathwish is long overdue.

michael scarn

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2020, 09:09:04 PM »
I've never heard of her either, I looked around a bit and couldn't find a full part from her. Has she never filmed a video part??

Edit: only see this short Nike trip

So, something to keep in mind. It's not always easy for a woman to find a filmer she feels totally safe around. The way i see it, this is a step in the right direction in terms of inclusivity.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2020, 08:54:34 AM »
Victoria is the actress girl, right?

I saw her skating a park not long ago and was pretty surprised.
She's got a really sick style and was just messing around the park alone.
Can't remember exactly what she was doing but I know she's got a good bag of tricks.