Author Topic: Trixie Trujillo blocked by Neckface  (Read 21531 times)

laramieskate55

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -46
Trixie Trujillo blocked by Neckface
« on: September 24, 2020, 10:40:56 PM »

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1033
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Trixie Trujillo blocked by Neckface
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 07:13:59 AM »
Being real, they are both clowns.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 07:31:17 AM »
Neckface has got to be one of the dumbest people walking the face of the earth, why would they want to be friends with him anyway?
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2020, 07:31:25 AM »
Trashy people being trash.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 07:36:38 AM »
Im team neck, I hope TNT comes on here to tell everyone to DM him like a man

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 744
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 07:37:00 AM »
Probably turned down doing album art for Badshit
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

alecjahr

• Rep: -111
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2020, 07:38:53 AM »

conqueso

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2020, 08:15:44 AM »
whose trixie? tnt make the switch?

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2020, 08:25:05 AM »
Adults airing out beef through social media is still such a wild concept to me.

Irvine-Sucks.com

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2020, 08:31:09 AM »
Maybe something happened we don't now about? I don't know either and have been around SF and LA when they were doing their thing and naghhh not going to lie don't seem like trustworthy people neither TnT and his family or Neckface.

I have heard from NYC homies he got run the fuck outta LES for disrespecting fools tags and pieces so that speaks volumes on his character.

They look like they smell of cat piss and dog turds absolute Jerry Springer trailer trash fucks.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 08:39:30 AM by El Fapinator »

SickSickSicks

• Rep: 20
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus!
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2020, 08:33:25 AM »

The term "Adult" can only be applied to these two very loosely.

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -73
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2020, 08:34:38 AM »
I get anxiety when my wife posts a recent picture of me on Facebook.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2020, 08:37:31 AM »
i know this is Slap, and there's room for everything, but especially since--a true pillar such as--Huf's passing is still so new and hard to accept and everyone's hurting from it, the fact that these threads focused on insignificant parasites like Trixie and Dirtbag belong in "Whatever," is especially glaring...one man's opinion...

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2020, 08:40:48 AM »

pointandclick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 246
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2020, 08:44:55 AM »
neckface > tnt

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2020, 08:49:04 AM »
Anybody have the detail

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 637
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2020, 08:49:46 AM »
i know this is Slap, and there's room for everything, but especially since--a true pillar such as--Huf's passing is still so new and hard to accept and everyone's hurting from it, the fact that these threads focused on insignificant parasites like Trixie and Dirtbag belong in "Whatever," is especially glaring...one man's opinion...

Sometimes it's nice to have a distraction from life's heavier goings-on.  Although I agree the guy who's drawn the same picture for 15 years blocking on Instagram the woman whose husband beat a teammate's girlfriend in his front yard is a very low quality distraction.

thebacker

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2020, 08:50:05 AM »
can't wait for the neckface movie where he's played by jack black

AssMountain

• Rep: 30
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 08:51:30 AM »
- Liking Neckface

-Being 14

Pick one .

Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2020, 09:02:23 AM »
I love it. She’s a fucking train wreck. If you’re constantly beefing with your “friends,” blocking them, talking shit, whatever, the problem probably isn’t the other people.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2020, 09:33:20 AM »

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2020, 09:36:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sometimes it's nice to have a distraction from life's heavier goings-on.  Although I agree the guy who's drawn the same picture for 15 years blocking on Instagram the woman whose husband beat a teammate's girlfriend in his front yard is a very low quality distraction.

Agreed.

That said, I have no pigdog in this race. Even though I’m a Baker fanboy, under normal circumstances I refuse to buy anything with a Neckface graphic on it. It’s all just like blood, demons, buttholes, demons’ buttholes, etc. Not feeling it. And the Trujillos? Shit, you’ll end up with bedbugs just from visiting their insta. You’d think shitties would get along with other shitties, but here we are.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 536
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2020, 09:47:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Agreed.

That said, I have no pigdog in this race. Even though I’m a Baker fanboy, under normal circumstances I refuse to buy anything with a Neckface graphic on it. It’s all just like blood, demons, buttholes, demons’ buttholes, etc. Not feeling it. And the Trujillos? Shit, you’ll end up with bedbugs just from visiting their insta. You’d think shitties would get along with other shitties, but here we are.

That reminded me of this song:

AssMountain

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2020, 10:01:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Agreed.

[close]

I want to like that song but it just sounds like a bad American version of Wire.

Once I was alone I just laid on the futon listening to Leonard Cohen and thinking about the other girl I liked and missed.

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2020, 10:06:19 AM »

Adults in this modern era that conduct a lot of business via social media airing out beef through social media really isn't a wild concept though. Ill advised but if you think it's that off the wall then I'ma pray for you.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 10:16:22 AM by Kanye Omari West »

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2020, 10:09:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Agreed.

[close]

[close]

I want to like that song but it just sounds like a bad American version of Wire.
i disagree, but this is not the most indicative song to try to get into the joos. maybe take in a smith and jones forever or a slow education because they are one of the finest american bands of the last 30 years

AssMountain

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2020, 10:15:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Agreed.

[close]

[close]

[close]
i disagree, but this is not the most indicative song to try to get into the joos. maybe take in a smith and jones forever or a slow education because they are one of the finest american bands of the last 30 years

Smith and Jones Forever is actually a tune, just listened to it, I'll give you that.

jonnysheen

• Rep: -64
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2020, 10:17:45 AM »
Isn't neck face the next Phelps?

laramieskate55

• Rep: -46
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2020, 10:26:49 AM »
My guess is that it has something to do with Jake Phelps's birthday.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2020, 10:38:59 AM »
Being real, they are both clowns.

a·dult
/əˈdəlt,ˈadˌəlt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a person who is fully grown or developed.
"children should be accompanied by an adult"

Is anyone an adult?