Author Topic: TRUMP GOT THE RONA  (Read 9554 times)

Acky Jacky

Re: TRUMP GOT THE RONA
« Reply #90 on: October 02, 2020, 09:20:11 AM »
My wife brought up a good point I hadn’t considered.

He’s faking it or asymptotic, then as we get closer to the election and he emerges miraculously recovered, he will tout that he has the vaccine but will only distribute if he is re-elected.

Well, if he already has Covid-19 then being vaccinated isn't going to help him recover.

Sick Duck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2020, 09:22:49 AM »

You guys are forgetting one crucial detail

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 115
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2020, 09:33:09 AM »

You guys are forgetting one crucial detail

::) ::) ::)

shit spewing from both ends of his body and now i hope his insides get covered in it

mynameisnotjeff

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 592
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2020, 09:40:27 AM »
I want people to see this as a serious thing but it may be a way for him to avoid stuff like previously stated. I also agree that he’ll come out saying something like “the disease couldn’t take me and neither will the left”

In the occasion that he does die. I can see Republicans picking someone like Romney and running his involvement in BLM marches as a man of the people thing. I do see Pence sticking around. But this year sucks.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2020, 09:45:18 AM »
I hope he recovers, loses, and goes straight to prison.

Also, I hope instead of real medical attention he is only getting help from the quacks and liars who he promotes as saviors. Those who only sell placebos and dangerous garbage which will only make it more uncomfortable.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Salsa Verde

• Rep: 9
« Reply #95 on: October 02, 2020, 09:59:37 AM »
Who the hell knows what is really going on, but there is a strong chance that fool does not have the Rona and is lying about it to blame the opposition for blowing it out of proportion while exhibiting only “mild” symptoms to make himself look strong for beating it for all of his proud boys. FTR, I am not a Biden fan either.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1505
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #96 on: October 02, 2020, 10:11:01 AM »
If he dies, I'll believe. Even then, I want an independent forensic report with DNA analysis that it isn't a body double and that he didn't escape to Russia or North Korea so he wouldn't have to pay his taxes.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #97 on: October 02, 2020, 10:15:53 AM »
If he dies, I'll believe. Even then, I want an independent forensic report with DNA analysis that it isn't a body double and that he didn't escape to Russia or North Korea so he wouldn't have to pay his taxes.

He's gunna go make North Korea great again.

Edit: In fact, I'm sure he loves it hanging out over there with another fellow dictator.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 10:51:59 AM by os89 »

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #98 on: October 02, 2020, 10:16:50 AM »
Seems to be spreading. Lends credibility to the theory trump is sick.

Either that or the republicans are going all in. I could see millions of them standing up all over the US, Spartacus style.

‘I’ve got the ‘Rona!’
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Watitdo

« Reply #99 on: October 02, 2020, 01:53:56 PM »
I like the idea of Trump surviving, losing the election and going to prison but we all know how the legal system works and we're better off with the coronavirus taking him out because Trump is huge threat to life. But then it makes you wonder how many anti-trumpers will switch from Biden to Pence.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2020, 02:30:36 PM »
He has just been admitted to hospital
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1561
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2020, 02:49:46 PM »

Just read that he went to Walter reed and they’re reporting mild symptoms and he’s been admitted as a precaution.

But honestly, that seems a little fishy.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 659
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2020, 02:50:03 PM »
I like the idea of Trump surviving, losing the election and going to prison but we all know how the legal system works and we're better off with the coronavirus taking him out because Trump is huge threat to life. But then it makes you wonder how many anti-trumpers will switch from Biden to Pence.

I don't think Pence has the bluster that give's Trump's base a raging boner. And, his hardcore Christian views could turn off libertarians/"independents" (maybe, most "libertarians" seem pretty socially conservative and don't seem to denounce theocratic/"traditionalistic" bullshit as often as their ideology says they should.).

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

French manicure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2020, 02:52:06 PM »

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2020, 02:52:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Just read that he went to Walter reed and they’re reporting mild symptoms and he’s been admitted as a precaution.

But honestly, that seems a little fishy.

Defo. If it is mild or moderate symptoms he can get an support he needs at home. From his medical team and endless resources.

To go to hospital suggests it serious.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Stu Pickles

« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2020, 02:56:18 PM »
dude went from no symptoms to mild symptoms to being put in hospital. If he was a case where it was mild symptoms like simply a cough, id imagine the white house has the capacity to treat him without being in a hospital. i highly doubt with how the virus deleted retirement homes that a man at his age in his health gets away with an easy case

Nosferatu

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 687
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2020, 02:56:37 PM »
Why would the most powerful person in the world not go to a hospital and get the most care? I’m sure he is fighting tooth and nail to stay home and look strong but we can’t just let this dude die at home...
I thought it wasnt just him solo, shouldve stuck with my og thought.
R.I.P Rusty. One of us.

Watitdo

« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2020, 02:57:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I don't think Pence has the bluster that give's Trump's base a raging boner. And, his hardcore Christian views could turn off libertarians/"independents" (maybe, most "libertarians" seem pretty socially conservative and don't seem to denounce theocratic/"traditionalistic" bullshit as often as their ideology says they should.).

Yeah I was just thinking his persona is calm compared to Trump being a damn lunatic could bring over some moderates. That's all I'm going off of. You obviously know more than me, thanks for the reply. I might have jumped the gun talking about Pence already.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1955
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2020, 02:58:29 PM »
A bunch of Republicans in his circle have tested positive and a lot of others he's been in contact with (including his Supreme Court nominee) have to quarantine now. Among other things, this is probably gonna delay the senate vote.

I obviously get not trusting Trump but I don't think he has as much to gain from lying about this as people think.

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 830
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2020, 03:11:39 PM »
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 624
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2020, 03:41:46 PM »
I'm starting to soften on the 'conspiracy angle', although I haven't dismissed it completely.  I would think some info would begin to become uncovered if it was a lie.

As much as I want him to suffer horribly, the thought of him becoming a martyr makes me sick... as does the inevitable "antifa shot an infected dart in him and killed him" theories that will spring up.

A good take (I've been enjoying this guy a lot lately)

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -159
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2020, 04:40:32 PM »
I saw this tweet going viral last night, but I didn't buy it because I couldn't find it on the guy's page (@johncammo)

It's legit and came from a comment thread on user Josh Marshall's page.

An article with a link to the original thread:

https://710keel.com/tweet-predicted-president-trump-october-suprise-covid-19-coronavirus/

Stu Pickles

« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2020, 04:49:15 PM »
you put enough monkeys on twitter someone will eventually get something right

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2020, 05:30:04 PM »

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1561
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2020, 05:34:55 PM »

This shit got me cackling on the airplane.

Turns out it was his doctor that recommended him be admitted to the hospital.

This link is giving real time updates and it’s now bookmarked I recommend y’all do the same.

https://apple.news/AzAqA1NLjTRC08u-YhnlRjw
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2020, 05:41:57 PM »
if he dies he dies

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2020, 05:46:58 PM »
Biden pulling his negative ads is weak. He should double down, go in for the kill.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2020, 05:57:06 PM »
Expand Quote
My wife brought up a good point I hadn’t considered.

He’s faking it or asymptotic, then as we get closer to the election and he emerges miraculously recovered, he will tout that he has the vaccine but will only distribute if he is re-elected.
[close]

Maybe. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if his team plotted this for a strategy. His doctors have always lied about his medical announcements, but suddenly they're honest about this? My paranoid guess is they're faking this because:
  • His campaign is out of cash and lacks the funds to produce events and ad volume to rival Biden's in the next two-three weeks
  • Former campaign manager Parscale is under investigation and was just Baker Act'ed
  • Current campaign finance chair Guilfoyle just had a story broken about her sexually harassing staff at Fox and was dismissed for this
  • Melania's comments being released
  • Trump is tired as fuck and needs a rest
  • Take two weeks to own the news cycle – nobody gives a shit about Biden while everybody is talking about Trump having COVID
  • Misses the next debate, where it was stated Trump's strategy of interrupting and talking out of turn wouldn't be tolerated
  • Makes an appearance in two weeks saying COVID is overblown and didn't impact him at all. Says that we need to reopen everything
  • Markets experience a bump at the news of him being healthy and pushing for reopening everything
  • Hopes this is enough to bring back the voters that went astray after the debate, as well as quash the negative stories that are breaking

Or maybe he's just sick. Who knows. We'll find out in a few weeks.

^^^this is really scary
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2020, 07:28:15 PM »
I still don’t see how the conspiracies outweigh the negative impact of him getting covid, but the most plausible is that he comes back “strong” and says a magic vaccine worked and we’ll all have it soon. There are some people dumb enough for that. Hopefully not too many. Seems more likely that he’s actually sick tho. Not written well, I’m drunk, you get the point.