Poll

Who did/will you vote for?

Joe Biden
Donald Trump
Neither

Author Topic: Biden vs Trump  (Read 32544 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2323
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Biden vs Trump
« Reply #420 on: November 07, 2020, 08:49:01 AM »
Kick rocks, ya’ fukkkin’ orange clown!
Beat it.
Scram!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

YungJugg

• Rep: 229
« Reply #421 on: November 07, 2020, 08:49:27 AM »
Let’s fucking gooo

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #422 on: November 07, 2020, 08:50:39 AM »
"Bye bye dickhead!"

TheLurper

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 662
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #423 on: November 07, 2020, 08:53:58 AM »

Oh, it is going to suck for Trump when he loses his immunity and Barr's ability to turn the DOJ into his own personal law firm. And, oh the 300+ million Trump owes the German bank and the 100 million he owes the IRS should be coming due very soon.

He'll make an insane amount of money from speaking engagements, but it will be nice to see Trump unable to hide from all the problems he's made for himself.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 09:01:24 AM by TheLurper »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #424 on: November 07, 2020, 08:55:38 AM »
Kick rocks, ya’ fukkkin’ orange clown!
Beat it.
Scram!
AMSCRAY!

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 834
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #425 on: November 07, 2020, 09:03:50 AM »
Fuck yeah! This is huge, but it also is important to remember that there's still a lot ahead of us. Mitch Mc-fucking-Connell is still here and the SCOTUS is stacked in the right's favor. And speaking for myself, Biden isn't going to save us. There's still a lot of work ahead of us as a country.
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1501
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #426 on: November 07, 2020, 09:14:37 AM »
What a relief. Day one should be legalize marijuana. We all need a stress free toke after the last four years.

Glurmpz

« Reply #427 on: November 07, 2020, 09:18:20 AM »
I haven't been this happy in 4 years and in the last few months I've filmed tricks I wanted for over 20 years - this still feels better! FUUUUUUUUUCKIN' BEAT IT TRUMP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Biggest loser in history.

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 567
« Reply #428 on: November 07, 2020, 09:25:00 AM »
Don't get it twisted, we're still gonna hold Biden accountable, but the orange loser is finally outta there

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #429 on: November 07, 2020, 09:39:00 AM »
Was going to start another thread to announce it's official but whatever it is official that orange turd is fired!!!!!!  Now let's hold Biden/Harris to task for the promises they say they're going to do. I am hopeful for everyone and honestly don't care about whiny Qanon trolls and their rhetoric.

I hate/love being mindful as it is a greater reflection of compassion/humility and recognizing your own flaws within your own self, what now for Trump?! while most of you guy's will hear occasional news from wherever you guys are from but for those in Floriduh it will be a shit show of Rednecks here now..... Trumps land

I genuinely feel sad for his upbringing and the creepy lecherous scum who created this entitled perpetual child who has never faced responsibility for the terrible business practices, scams, blackmail he's privy to and has on others or others own against him.

I predict Melania is going to abscond with her boy toy beforehand with his son Baron also a generous payout Trump wil be coddled in Palm Beach which he'll definitely have security around him. His kids will either milk it till he kicks the bucket then a shit talking tell my dad made me do this etec blah blah or they're going to run their dad's business in to the ground.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #430 on: November 07, 2020, 09:55:17 AM »
I haven't been this happy in 4 years
You said a mouthful there brah

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 834
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #431 on: November 07, 2020, 09:56:33 AM »
Also, fuck yes for Kamala Harris, the first woman + first woman of color as a VP!!!!!!!!
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

Digital Rasta

« Reply #432 on: November 07, 2020, 09:56:49 AM »
The Russians are gonna hold Trump down and tattoo a big L on his forehead

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #433 on: November 07, 2020, 09:59:13 AM »

The horse is finally gonna leave the hospital
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #434 on: November 07, 2020, 10:08:51 AM »
The Russians are gonna hold Trump down and tattoo a big L on his forehead
Wouldn't at all be surprised he leaves and they take care of him, case and point when Ida Amin was usurped from power in Uganda he was left alone with Qaddafi's palace taken care of real boss like.

The fact the republican's have been reduced to a bunch of knuckle dragging racists by Trumo say's alot, the GOP really need to reevaluate their own stance to catch up with the times. This country and it's people deserve greater equality and for fucks sake a living wage that we don't have to struggle 2 jobs to pay for a place.

Lets ask ourselves this when was the last time you went on holiday with family or homies for that 2 weeks you've earned? I can't remember I think the last one was maybe in the 90's late 80's where a $20 bill could support you for at least a week is a distant memory.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1553
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #435 on: November 07, 2020, 10:09:13 AM »
Poor Biden is going to have a fucking tough job lifting the country up during a full blown pandemic with half of the population no following his recommendations.

But anyway, I hope the orange crybaby faces some real legal consequences in the years to follow.

Mongoloid

« Reply #436 on: November 07, 2020, 10:12:18 AM »
Stacey Abrams for mvp! What a champion of democracy. A true American!

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1103
« Reply #437 on: November 07, 2020, 10:12:38 AM »
Congratulations Joe Budden!

DA BIG BODY BENZ

• Rep: -122
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #438 on: November 07, 2020, 10:17:01 AM »
Stacey Abrams for mvp! What a champion of democracy. A true American!

Lol

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 541
« Reply #439 on: November 07, 2020, 10:25:45 AM »
Watching the past 4 years unfold from Canada has been nerve wracking as well.  As we’ve started to see the sheer ignorance, hatred, greed, and fascism displayed in the States spilling over to our side of the border.  Thank god we can all feel like we have a fresh start.  Fucking proud of all you US pals who voted blue.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 10:33:24 AM by Jumping Beans »

Gritty

• Rep: 2
« Reply #440 on: November 07, 2020, 10:31:00 AM »
WE DID IT. Shout out to each and every one of you that voted biden. We can all get some sleep tonight.

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #441 on: November 07, 2020, 11:01:34 AM »
Let me preface this by saying that I’m so stoked that Trump is out. Biden was the nominee, I’m glad the party rallied behind him and got this done.

With that said, the Democratic Party needs a reckoning as much or likely more than the republicans. Democrats absolutely ate shit down ballot, ESPECIALLY when they tried to play themselves off as moderate and “friend of the conservatives”. The myth of flipping republican voters  by being wishy washy on key issues and not taking a firm stance was repeatedly disproved by election results. If a republican has to choose between republican and almost-republican, they’re just going to pick their candidate. On top of this, potential voters on the left lose enthusiasm, can’t be bothered to vote/organize for their candidate, etc.

Meanwhile, “progressive” ballot initiatives (15$ minimum wage, decriminalization) and “progressive” candidates who stuck to their message and explicitly noted what they would be doing for the public cleaned up.

Finally, this election showed that there are no predetermined parties based on race anymore (nor should their ever have been), and that just assuming that you’ll receive the black, Asian, Latino, or any racial group’s vote without doing any work for their community just because of the D next to your name is an awful strategy.

It sucks, but these are conversations that need to be had on day one, rather than waiting until 2021/22 when it’ll be too close to the midterms and we can’t critique candidates or strategy because “party unity” and “important election”.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1699
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #442 on: November 07, 2020, 11:03:12 AM »
And one day, they will erect a presidential library in Trump's name. And it shall be filled with picture books and pop up books.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 03:27:08 PM by pugmaster »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
  • tiger style
« Reply #443 on: November 07, 2020, 11:15:14 AM »
WE DID IT. Shout out to each and every one of you that voted biden. We can all get some sleep tonight.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #444 on: November 07, 2020, 11:52:21 AM »
I really don't understand the Trumpers that are saying "b-b-but how could Biden get more votes than OBAMA?! OBVIOUS FRAUD!"

too fakie

• Rep: 63
« Reply #445 on: November 07, 2020, 12:00:22 PM »
I really don't understand the Trumpers that are saying "b-b-but how could Biden get more votes than OBAMA?! OBVIOUS FRAUD!"

I really don’t understand how 7 million MORE people voted for Trump the second time around. Can you imagine actually being able to say something like “first time around I wasn’t sure, but these past 4 years have co convinced me  Trump is our guy.”

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #446 on: November 07, 2020, 12:08:06 PM »
In the last 3 hours I read through the last week of trumps tweets.  Much less scary funny and much more schaudenfreude Funny now.  And his last tweet(I think?) had me giggling out loud in a public space, sitting alone. “I won this election, by a lot.”  Lulz indeed

Mongoloid

« Reply #447 on: November 07, 2020, 12:09:47 PM »
Let me preface this by saying that I’m so stoked that Trump is out. Biden was the nominee, I’m glad the party rallied behind him and got this done.

With that said, the Democratic Party needs a reckoning as much or likely more than the republicans. Democrats absolutely ate shit down ballot, ESPECIALLY when they tried to play themselves off as moderate and “friend of the conservatives”. The myth of flipping republican voters  by being wishy washy on key issues and not taking a firm stance was repeatedly disproved by election results. If a republican has to choose between republican and almost-republican, they’re just going to pick their candidate. On top of this, potential voters on the left lose enthusiasm, can’t be bothered to vote/organize for their candidate, etc.

Meanwhile, “progressive” ballot initiatives (15$ minimum wage, decriminalization) and “progressive” candidates who stuck to their message and explicitly noted what they would be doing for the public cleaned up.

Finally, this election showed that there are no predetermined parties based on race anymore (nor should their ever have been), and that just assuming that you’ll receive the black, Asian, Latino, or any racial group’s vote without doing any work for their community just because of the D next to your name is an awful strategy.

It sucks, but these are conversations that need to be had on day one, rather than waiting until 2021/22 when it’ll be too close to the midterms and we can’t critique candidates or strategy because “party unity” and “important election”.

Meanwhile the mainstream media pundits across the board are trying to claim that only centrist left policies are what people want, and that everyone is frightened entirely by progressive policy.

Infuriating, and untrue. Some of this shit is urgent! Healthcare and Climate policy are time sensitive matters.

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #448 on: November 07, 2020, 12:17:27 PM »
In the last 3 hours I read through the last week of trumps tweets.  Much less scary funny and much more schaudenfreude Funny now.  And his last tweet(I think?) had me giggling out loud in a public space, sitting alone. “I won this election, by a lot.”  Lulz indeed
How do you do that without losing brain cells? He's 74 with the emotional intelligence of a toddler. He has only been rewarded for his tantrums all of his life. At some point you have to become responsible for your actions, but he has never been punished for anything. He's just a giant petulent child.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #449 on: November 07, 2020, 12:22:47 PM »
Street parties goin crazy all over the city. To be clear we’re celebrating getting rid of Trump not because we love Biden