Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 149713 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 972
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Re: Post your fit
« Reply #900 on: October 08, 2021, 08:46:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Good fit for off the rack

I always like the navy and black combo too
[close]

I fuck with it too! My girlfriend hates it, that and brown/black. I think both are dope so Idgaf and sometimes rock that combo anyway. @arrbee looking super smart! 8)

Fit of today:

Sci-fi Fantasy snapback
Fucking Awesome scorpion knit sweater
Grey t-shirt
Levi’s Carpenter “Stay Loose” in dark denim
Adidas SPZL Glenbuck

Not for everyone but I love this sweater, definitely a stand out piece on my wardrobe.

Fire shoes and sweater.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Velcro Wallet

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 214
« Reply #901 on: October 08, 2021, 01:33:47 PM »
Xlarge
Polar
Cash Only
Blazers

concorde fire

The Nike tick is very blue. Looks black here.

Those Carpet jeans are amazing. Mids are dope too. I’m not gonna pay crazy resell for the hi’s. Rad fit dude.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #902 on: October 08, 2021, 01:38:08 PM »

Sorry to raise the bar like this.

Man, this fit is reps the current climate well G! Lol we could be all wearing stuff like this soon.
The SB hat gives it a nice touch. I the words of Kelly Clarkson- HARD!

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #903 on: October 08, 2021, 07:35:55 PM »

2012 mercedes cls 63 amg 0 60

Rocking my bootleg frank ocean hoodie because it's been cloudy and rainy all day

theoriginalgoon

• Rep: -61
  • eight equals d
« Reply #904 on: October 08, 2021, 07:38:44 PM »
Xlarge
Polar
Cash Only
Blazers

concorde fire

The Nike tick is very blue. Looks black here.

Those Carpet jeans are amazing. Mids are dope too. I’m not gonna pay crazy resell for the hi’s. Rad fit dude.

velcro wallet always consistently engorged with gas fits
Me: I found skate Jesus.

Slap: Yeah, well maybe if he does the crucifix switch I will believe it.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #905 on: October 08, 2021, 08:34:55 PM »
Everyone is coming through with some fuego lately, love to see it. Thanks for making me want to step up my fit game yall.

@Sk.A.T.A.N dude I forgot all about that shirt, one of my favorite designs they’ve ever done. I’ve had so many FOH shirts though, that I’ve either outgrown or just destroyed skating. Here’s the three personal favorites I miss the most.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #906 on: October 08, 2021, 09:35:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Good fit for off the rack

I always like the navy and black combo too
[close]

I fuck with it too! My girlfriend hates it, that and brown/black. I think both are dope so Idgaf and sometimes rock that combo anyway. @arrbee looking super smart! 8)

Fit of today:

Sci-fi Fantasy snapback
Fucking Awesome scorpion knit sweater
Grey t-shirt
Levi’s Carpenter “Stay Loose” in dark denim
Adidas SPZL Glenbuck

Not for everyone but I love this sweater, definitely a stand out piece on my wardrobe.
[close]

Fire shoes and sweater.

Naah the sweater a great piece.

newguy

« Reply #907 on: October 09, 2021, 03:47:24 AM »
Quasi tees are so soft, shame I ironed over the graphic, that’ll teach me not to watch the sopranos when doing something. This is really to showcase my new tshirt  :P

Those FOH tshirts are so nice by the way, had never  heard of them before, I really dig the graphics showcased ITT will def check out their stuff later on

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #908 on: October 09, 2021, 12:33:19 PM »
That tee is dope. How does Quasi tops run? For example Buttergoods and Pass Port run normal/big. Polar tee’s and jumpers run small. I got a Polar tee in XL and it was somewhere between a medium/large for Butter. Bummer cause it’s an awesome tee :(

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #909 on: October 09, 2021, 12:58:51 PM »
Went shopping.

Nike
Polo
Levi’s
Polo
Nike

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #910 on: October 09, 2021, 01:01:36 PM »
Everyone is coming through with some fuego lately, love to see it. Thanks for making me want to step up my fit game yall.

@Sk.A.T.A.N dude I forgot all about that shirt, one of my favorite designs they’ve ever done. I’ve had so many FOH shirts though, that I’ve either outgrown or just destroyed skating. Here’s the three personal favorites I miss the most.

Those are all pretty sick! I also got another one:

Funny story short, I ended up wearing this one the first and only time I went to Vatican, probably not the most ideal tshirt to wear there ahah

@Velcro Wallet I got a Polar tshirt the other day and they do fit short, not small, just shorter in length. They actually have good sized sleeves and a boxy fit but I’m also not huge into the shorter length. Good quality tho.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #911 on: October 09, 2021, 03:45:49 PM »
True. That’s one of the main things I look for is length. I’ve noticed Polar have good arms (the whole 90’s cut)

Being a bigger guy XXL is the go but they are hard to get sometimes. Unfortunately 90% of skaters are pencil thin and the shops here get nearly no xxl. And xxl get sold out straight away. If I see something in 3xl I pounce lol The polo one above is 3xl. Looks normal size on me I think.

I found these 90’s cut tee’s and I had to get 4xl and it’s still too short.

newguy

« Reply #912 on: October 10, 2021, 04:01:21 PM »
That tee is dope. How does Quasi tops run? For example Buttergoods and Pass Port run normal/big. Polar tee’s and jumpers run small. I got a Polar tee in XL and it was somewhere between a medium/large for Butter. Bummer cause it’s an awesome tee :(

In terms of shoulder they’re TTS, length is massive though, I wasn’t expecting it to go mid thigh on a Large. By the way I remember getting a polar tshirt in L and thinking wow their tees run small.

newguy

« Reply #913 on: October 10, 2021, 04:06:55 PM »
True. That’s one of the main things I look for is length. I’ve noticed Polar have good arms (the whole 90’s cut)

Being a bigger guy XXL is the go but they are hard to get sometimes. Unfortunately 90% of skaters are pencil thin and the shops here get nearly no xxl. And xxl get sold out straight away. If I see something in 3xl I pounce lol The polo one above is 3xl. Looks normal size on me I think.

I found these 90’s cut tee’s and I had to get 4xl and it’s still too short.

Dang that sucks, I’m nowhere near your size and I still struggle with L, so all the way in XXL… Another issue I have with larger sizes are sleeves. For instance: a tshirt in L with normal sleeves, I’ve got broad shoulders but my arms are pencils, finding T-shirt’s with non exaggerated sleeves is rare, so I totally get the feel man

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #914 on: October 11, 2021, 06:41:10 AM »
once more an absolute fire fit.

american.worm

• Rep: 15
« Reply #915 on: October 11, 2021, 08:10:41 AM »
Quasi tees are so soft, shame I ironed over the graphic, that’ll teach me not to watch the sopranos when doing something. This is really to showcase my new tshirt  :P

Those FOH tshirts are so nice by the way, had never  heard of them before, I really dig the graphics showcased ITT will def check out their stuff later on

who did the interior decoration in your home? it looks nice. but the floors are gorgeous.

smoothbrain

• Rep: 23
« Reply #916 on: October 11, 2021, 09:01:18 AM »

Most of the quasi tees are alstyle 1301 blanks, which is same as a lot of skate brands use, it'll fit the same as the butter and passport tees because they both use alstyle tees too

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #917 on: October 11, 2021, 09:35:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Most of the quasi tees are alstyle 1301 blanks, which is same as a lot of skate brands use, it'll fit the same as the butter and passport tees because they both use alstyle tees too

Thank you for posting this. I am partial to how Alstyle fit.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
« Reply #918 on: October 11, 2021, 11:45:51 AM »
Came up on some vintage baggy jeans at the vintage/antique fair my town just started hosting again. I found so many there that I had to cut myself off at two pairs :'( Here's my cold morning comfy fit.

Sci Fi Fantasy hoodie
Anchor Blue baggy's (the denim on these are so quality, it's crazy)
Asics

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #919 on: October 11, 2021, 12:29:40 PM »

@made in China I was gonna ask what jeans they were in the shoe thread.. They look so good. You should have bought them ALL!! I can’t help myself even if it’s the last money I got ha.

Bonus pic Polo, Tommy, Levi’s and the nicest baby blue Wallabees. Wallabees would have to be in the top 10 right? When iPath cats first came out it was the dream. Not only did they skate fuxking good but you could also get in the clubs if they weren’t to trashed. Bring back cats.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 01:02:02 PM by Velcro Wallet »

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 706
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #920 on: October 11, 2021, 11:56:00 PM »
@Made In China sick jeans!!  :o

@Velcro Wallet wallabees are the best! These are ice cold!

Pulled a pic from a week ago with the wallies:

Bianca Chandon strapback
Sci-fi Fantasy Tee over a WoodWood longsleeve
Levi’s “stay loose” carpenter jeans.
Maple Clarks Wallabees

I also own some volt green wallabees. They are wild! Gotta post a pic of those one day  ;D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 12:18:43 AM by Sk.A.T.A.N »

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

newguy

« Reply #921 on: October 12, 2021, 01:39:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

who did the interior decoration in your home? it looks nice. but the floors are gorgeous.

Haha hey thanks man! There isn’t any real deco going on, just random things my parents brought back from Asia  :D Floorboards are nice, but ours is busted, bits of it are chipping away alright. Really don’t envy our landlady when repairs are due, building I live in is like 4 centuries old and our floorboards almost a century old too. Makes me wonder if we’ve got a home interior thread, I’d love to see what slap posters rooms look like

smoothbrain

• Rep: 23
« Reply #922 on: October 12, 2021, 01:45:22 AM »
Stussy beanie
Polar knitted sweat
Big boys
Krod breakpoints

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #923 on: October 12, 2021, 03:14:18 AM »
@smoothbrain - Super fresh!!!! Perfect.

@skaten - I’ve seen your volt Wallabees and they are next level dope. Jealous!

newguy

« Reply #924 on: October 12, 2021, 10:16:50 AM »
Stussy beanie
Polar knitted sweat
Big boys
Krod breakpoints

Fuck me sideways that sweater is amazing

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #925 on: October 12, 2021, 11:17:12 AM »
That polar knit is gorgeous.

So many great fits lately, even uncle flea getting in.
Here's my fit to go skating a few days ago.

Pleasures "i can't feel anything" unstructured strapback
Thrifted shirt
Plain white AAA 1301 tee
Asos ultra baggy jeans, dyed black
Nb tiago white/suede/gum

When i was dying the jeans i spilt a little dye on the off white suede toe of one shoe, so dipped a brush in the dye and evened them out, now they match and actually look great imho

If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

beandemon

• Rep: 181
« Reply #926 on: October 12, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »
Nice work on the shoes.

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
« Reply #927 on: October 12, 2021, 11:35:13 AM »
Damn, some great fits on this page!

@TracersOnlyfans that's a great dye job on those Tiagos. It looks like they came in that colorway!

@Velcro Wallet and @Sk.A.T.A.N tbh I used to hate on wallabees but you guys are making me change my mind quick. I almost picked up a pair a couple of weeks back but they were too small  :'(

@smoothbrain love the monotone fit and the sweater in general.

Here's another comfy work from home fit with more of my recent finds.

I'm in love with this cardigan and I can't believe I got it for $15. I've been looking for more printed sweaters!

Thrifted cardigan
Bianca Chandon lover tee
Silvertab baggy's (made in US and $20 at the antique fair :o)
Reeboks

newguy

« Reply #928 on: October 12, 2021, 03:15:38 PM »
That polar knit is gorgeous.

So many great fits lately, even uncle flea getting in.
Here's my fit to go skating a few days ago.

Pleasures "i can't feel anything" unstructured strapback
Thrifted shirt
Plain white AAA 1301 tee
Asos ultra baggy jeans, dyed black
Nb tiago white/suede/gum

When i was dying the jeans i spilt a little dye on the off white suede toe of one shoe, so dipped a brush in the dye and evened them out, now they match and actually look great imho

HOLY SHIT FINALLY ASOS ULTRA BAGGY IN BLACK LESSSS GOOOOOOO

It looks sick mate! How did you dye them and what did you use? I’d rather buy from ASOS directly but it seems they won’t make them in black…so I’m really considering doing that, dying them myself

sammyz

• Rep: 82
« Reply #929 on: October 12, 2021, 10:59:47 PM »