Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 55986 times)

Seventyfuhkinseven

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 233
Re: Post your fit
« Reply #960 on: October 14, 2021, 08:46:49 AM »
@Seventyfuhkinseven yeah itís one of em, itís a Penske truck that broke down at the job site and itís been there for like a month, Iíll post a picture of the two new ones we got after I finish my breakfast.

Appreciate the love yíall

Here's a couple of my old trucks. I miss those days(kinda)
Sorry for the highjack I thought this was "Post your rig"  :)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 585
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #961 on: October 14, 2021, 09:18:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Prior to my office job, I wore that same outfit almost to a T. Only difference was I wore Dickies boots and smoke American Spirits. Oh, and I do blue bandanas because Suicidal. Much prefer physical labor over office
[close]

Itís funny man, after I got out of the marine corps I started working at a tech start up/freight brokerage doing inside sales and was absolutely fucking miserable. After like 4 years of making decent money I quit (for a multitude of reasons) and got my cdl and Iíve never been happier with work.

Itís truly the best work outfit though dude, Iíll change it up and wear a legit like hi-vis mechanic shirt or something but the shit is so comfortable. Mad props for the cyco bandana! I either rock camo or black

I went from stacking containers (yes the big forklifts) to inventory control (I liked this too and still got to use forklifts), back to (different) warehouse, then to office. I'm only 3.5 years in... I said "yes" for the money, but its not for me. It was one of those "its the next logical step and will look good on my resume" moments. If I ever find something that pays near the same, I'm out. I keep my hi-vis (detachable sleeve!) jacket in my office because it is awesome. I still have my Carhartt jacket because it is also awesome, although its been relegated to "my shoveling snow jacket". Dickies work gear is now my "painting the room" gear. I have pondered the CDL myself. I've got a few friends that drive for Dayton and R&L and are happy and make good money. I worked in manual labor from 1991-2017 and its 1000% better than "I can get this out for you today sir. I'll have my shipping guy get on it right now!".
I had the Dickies shorts in every color although I am partial to the grey! Same with the 874s. Pretty sure I stole the grey idea from a pic of Julien Stranger

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 58
« Reply #962 on: October 14, 2021, 12:49:30 PM »
What movie is Pam getting you knowed in your sig?!?

The Office saved my life at one point.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 493
« Reply #963 on: October 14, 2021, 01:20:47 PM »
@ok boomer i know how you feel dude, Iíve been in talks with management about a promotion but I donít want to become sary and I donít want the authority or title of management, I just want to be able to help out everyone I work with but also be able to still get in a truck and get back out on route if needed. Iím hella jealous youíre forklift certified, that shit is such a flex hahaha. Iím
The same way with my dickies though, Iíve had them in pretty much every color they come in, but to this day my favorites are brown and black. Also because of julien stranger hahaha

@Seventyfuhkinseven hot damn those are nice is that a Pete up top and kw on bottom or are they both kw?

Unity cunt, touch one touch all
Weíre in this together donít be silly mate

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 413
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #964 on: October 14, 2021, 01:48:06 PM »
I always knew @ok boomer was Forklift Certified. Such a legend!   8)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #965 on: October 14, 2021, 02:13:59 PM »
Posting just to flex the fact that I'm forklift certified  8)
Sinner really is making the US look like some sort of bandana republic.

Damn your girl got you kreper kingpins? She's a kreper

Seventyfuhkinseven

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #966 on: October 14, 2021, 02:18:30 PM »
@ok boomer i know how you feel dude, Iíve been in talks with management about a promotion but I donít want to become sary and I donít want the authority or title of management, I just want to be able to help out everyone I work with but also be able to still get in a truck and get back out on route if needed. Iím hella jealous youíre forklift certified, that shit is such a flex hahaha. Iím
The same way with my dickies though, Iíve had them in pretty much every color they come in, but to this day my favorites are brown and black. Also because of julien stranger hahaha

@Seventyfuhkinseven hot damn those are nice is that a Pete up top and kw on bottom or are they both kw?
Thanks! Both Kdubs my man

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #967 on: October 14, 2021, 02:25:02 PM »
Was just about to tag Dale about the forklift flex

Shouts to all my forklift super soldiers out there.

@Seventyfuhkinseven man I love kens; I drove a 2019 kdub ready mix truck for a while and that shit was a Cadillac man.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #968 on: October 14, 2021, 02:48:53 PM »
I got my forklift ticket kindaÖ itís one of those ones you drive around warehouses that go about 30 feet in the air. They sway when youíre up there. Not a fan.

Truck driving is such a blokes job. Full man shit. You could kick Wecks ass G

newguy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #969 on: October 14, 2021, 04:37:14 PM »

Lotsa good ones in here lately

Polar hat, static blue carharrt picket tee, light blue phillys, and doraemon dunks

Those dunks have been a massive grail for so long, patiently  waiting for travis Scott to fall out of relevance and dunks to die again so I can own them for cheap. Are those butter jeans? Looks sick

Props to people working construction, love working summer jobs building ugly houses for retirees and shooting the shit with grumpy dudes around a smoke.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #970 on: October 14, 2021, 04:56:18 PM »
Those dunks are an amazing colour way. The whole fit is perfect.

Stan Smiths are top 5 for me. Easy.
These Modus pants are great also.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #971 on: October 14, 2021, 05:13:11 PM »
@Velcro Wallet has been coming in with steady heat and Iím here for it.

Appreciate yíall gassing me up for my proletarian fits.

Hereís todayís fit and a picture of the new peterbilt tanker Iím driving

Black bandana
Ray Bans
Truck stop flannel that is too small
Cintas cargo work pants
Red Wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol

Tony

• Rep: 30
  • Get bent
« Reply #972 on: October 14, 2021, 05:22:04 PM »

Black bandana
Ray Bans
Cintas cargo work pants
Red Wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol

Wish I still worked outside so I could get some work fit pics in, sadly Iím a lowley machine operator these days and I can wear my comfy clothes to work while I run the hot stamp machine

Presh the love I got earlier as well, I picked up those doraemon dunks from a buddy that works at a shop and got them retail, prolly couldnít happen any longer the way things are now with all the collectors out there, usually Iíd skate them as well but I used to watch the show with my mother when I was younger so I keep them semi nice, and yea they are the butter jeans philly signature denim, trying to get the indigo ones that are coming out into he 16th stateside
You want some queso?Ē
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

hobochimp

• Rep: 20
« Reply #973 on: Today at 12:05:17 AM »
Expand Quote

Lotsa good ones in here lately

Polar hat, static blue carharrt picket tee, light blue phillys, and doraemon dunks
[close]

Those dunks have been a massive grail for so long, patiently  waiting for travis Scott to fall out of relevance and dunks to die again so I can own them for cheap. Are those butter jeans? Looks sick

Props to people working construction, love working summer jobs building ugly houses for retirees and shooting the shit with grumpy dudes around a smoke.

Such a good color coordination in this fit. Wearing the dunks properly too, gotta let those upper lace things hang. Now that I think about it I don't know what they are called.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #974 on: Today at 02:31:25 AM »

Black bandana
Ray Bans
Cintas cargo work pants
Red Wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol

There is a track on Kool Keithís best album Spank Master called ďMack trucksĒ. Itís so good!! Rapping about all the big wheelers

Spank Master isnít on Spotify but itís on this.

Frank

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • 2nite!
« Reply #975 on: Today at 02:35:31 AM »
Posting just to flex the fact that I'm forklift certified  8)

same, i watch this annually so i keep my chops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHzP4umE4M

newguy

« Reply #976 on: Today at 03:34:11 AM »
Was just about to tag Dale about the forklift flex

Shouts to all my forklift super soldiers out there.

@Seventyfuhkinseven man I love kens; I drove a 2019 kdub ready mix truck for a while and that shit was a Cadillac man.

Burst out laughing god damn those are some good memes  :D

newguy

« Reply #977 on: Today at 03:36:59 AM »

Black bandana
Ray Bans
Cintas cargo work pants
Red Wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol

So good. I miss my summer job when I was working outside in the sun

TracersOnlyfans

• Rep: 219
« Reply #978 on: Today at 03:59:18 AM »

HOLY SHIT FINALLY ASOS ULTRA BAGGY IN BLACK LESSSS GOOOOOOO

It looks sick mate! How did you dye them and what did you use? Iíd rather buy from ASOS directly but it seems they wonít make them in blackÖso Iím really considering doing that, dying them myself

Used Dylon velvet black dye 100g pack, just followed the instructions.

Wash them, leave them wet, fill the washing machine to the lowest water level with warm/hot water, when it's full you add a dye pack and a kilo of salt. Select the longest cycle, let it agitate for a few minutes to dissolve, then add your jeans. Don't wash them inside out, you want the little black particles attaching to the side people are going to see. You gotta set an alarm on your phone to go off every ten minutes so you can reset the wash cycle, they need to stay in there churning away for at least 30min, i aim for an hour.
When the cycle is done, put in some washing powder and wash again as normal. Don't dry them in direct sunlight,

One pack is enough for 500g of cotton so you'll need to repeat the process until you're happy with the results. You won't know the final result until they're dry. I dyed mine twice and they still have a hint of dark blue in the right light. I might dye them again depending on how they look after the next few washes. Even dying them 3 times they're less than half the price of Philly jeans or Big Boys.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #979 on: Today at 07:51:37 AM »
Fucking Peterbilt! I'll have to gnar again once the 24 hour cycle has passed.
I will admit, I got pretty hyped on myself getting certifications. Initially, just the ride on pallet trucks and regular forklifts, then the reach lifts, then the container lift was my champion piece. Came out of that test like:

Seventyfuhkinseven

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #980 on: Today at 08:07:56 AM »
Fucking Peterbilt!I'll have to gnar again once the 24 hour cycle has passed.
I will admit, I got pretty hyped on myself getting certifications. Initially, just the ride on pallet trucks and regular forklifts, then the reach lifts, then the container lift was my champion piece. Came out of that test like:

Oh it's like that huh @ok boomer ?I'm going digging into my truck pics now..this was my daily driver and will always be my favorite.

Again sorry for another truck picture, I couldn't go out like a sucka..I'm done now.  :-X

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #981 on: Today at 08:25:25 AM »
That is sick man! Love that stuff. Miss that kind of work. If the opportunity arises, I will get back to it. Just need to be making what I'm making now. Reminds me - the only 2 reality shows I ever watch are Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch. Massive respect for that kind of job. I do believe my hero Wade Speyer (and my dad of course) made me become a fan

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #982 on: Today at 09:14:03 AM »
@ok boomer @Seventyfuhkinseven Iím going to make a thread of cool work shit and call it ďlike itís the 1920ís or somethingĒ

That is a fucking GORGEOUS kdub 7f7

Wade speyer is 100% the reason I got my cdl. I was watching his part in label kills sitting at the dmv waiting for my permit test

Seventyfuhkinseven

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #983 on: Today at 10:31:03 AM »
@Freelancevagrant @ok boomer Start a thread or start a trucking company..I'm down for both.  :)

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #984 on: Today at 10:56:50 AM »
@Freelancevagrant @ok boomer Start a thread or start a trucking company..I'm down for both.  :)

I was a freight broker for years, I could get the mc and brokered freight for us no prob. PALS transportation, ďwe will take it of your hands!Ē

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #985 on: Today at 11:00:45 AM »
Mothertrucking Services LLC  :P

Jealous of that gear. I have a constant debate of leaving my burbs and moving out to the country so I can live the imaginary Speyer life that I want, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMJHmWmXu9o

Probably should star a dock workers thread fo sho. Although I am more of a former dock worker now :(

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #986 on: Today at 11:07:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was a freight broker for years, I could get the mc and brokered freight for us no prob. PALS transportation, ďwe will take it of your hands!Ē

I've been in supply chain/warehousing for 18 years now. If you want to make it a cross docking or LTL operation I can handle the warehousing part no problem.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #987 on: Today at 11:13:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I've been in supply chain/warehousing for 18 years now. If you want to make it a cross docking or LTL operation I can handle the warehousing part no problem.

Youíre definitely running partial, ltl, and cross docking ops. Probably intermodal as well.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #988 on: Today at 11:14:46 AM »
I will operate a forklift
Sinner really is making the US look like some sort of bandana republic.

Damn your girl got you kreper kingpins? She's a kreper

Seventyfuhkinseven

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #989 on: Today at 11:31:34 AM »
^This is amazing.