Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 66918 times)

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 650
  • Gnar Kook
Re: Post your fit
« Reply #990 on: October 15, 2021, 11:52:05 AM »
Part of my job is getting the FAK/pallet rates on our LTL and hooking up the truck loads through various connections I've made over the years. I hooked up deals with Fed Ex, R&L, Dayton, Dugan, and a few others (not UPS though - my boss is not a fan). Seems to me the more you will BS with truck reps, the better deals and service you get - so I go out with these guys for lunches and watch baseball and just talk trash with them.

newguy

• Rep: 19
« Reply #991 on: October 15, 2021, 12:43:29 PM »
Expand Quote

HOLY SHIT FINALLY ASOS ULTRA BAGGY IN BLACK LESSSS GOOOOOOO

It looks sick mate! How did you dye them and what did you use? Iíd rather buy from ASOS directly but it seems they wonít make them in blackÖso Iím really considering doing that, dying them myself
[close]

Used Dylon velvet black dye 100g pack, just followed the instructions.

Wash them, leave them wet, fill the washing machine to the lowest water level with warm/hot water, when it's full you add a dye pack and a kilo of salt. Select the longest cycle, let it agitate for a few minutes to dissolve, then add your jeans. Don't wash them inside out, you want the little black particles attaching to the side people are going to see. You gotta set an alarm on your phone to go off every ten minutes so you can reset the wash cycle, they need to stay in there churning away for at least 30min, i aim for an hour.
When the cycle is done, put in some washing powder and wash again as normal. Don't dry them in direct sunlight,

One pack is enough for 500g of cotton so you'll need to repeat the process until you're happy with the results. You won't know the final result until they're dry. I dyed mine twice and they still have a hint of dark blue in the right light. I might dye them again depending on how they look after the next few washes. Even dying them 3 times they're less than half the price of Philly jeans or Big Boys.

Solid tutorial, Iím saving it for later. I might end up asking around for someone with experience to do it for me, art school should have plenty of people with dye experience, your dye job is fantastic btw

Love how this thread might birth a trucking company too  :D

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 100
« Reply #992 on: October 15, 2021, 04:09:32 PM »
I feel like I might be fuxking up the thread but here is a sat morning cozy fit.

I always wanted to know, how often do big ass trucks lose they brakes and have to go up the dirt ramps on the side of the road built for that reason?? I always think that every time I go past one. Would they tip once up the ramp and coming back with no brakes??? Heavy shit.

Huf
Thrasher
Pro Club
Primitive
Match courtís

newguy

« Reply #993 on: October 16, 2021, 12:51:17 AM »
I feel like I might be fuxking up the thread but here is a sat morning cozy fit.

I always wanted to know, how often do big ass trucks lose they brakes and have to go up the dirt ramps on the side of the road built for that reason?? I always think that every time I go past one. Would they tip once up the ramp and coming back with no brakes??? Heavy shit.

Huf
Thrasher
Pro Club
Primitive
Match courtís

Bugger those primitive joggers mama mia

smoothbrain

• Rep: 24
« Reply #994 on: October 16, 2021, 05:16:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

It looks sick mate! How did you dye them and what did you use? Iíd rather buy from ASOS directly but it seems they wonít make them in blackÖso Iím really considering doing that, dying them myself
[close]

Wash them, leave them wet, fill the washing machine to the lowest water level with warm/hot water, when it's full you add a dye pack and a kilo of salt. Select the longest cycle, let it agitate for a few minutes to dissolve, then add your jeans. Don't wash them inside out, you want the little black particles attaching to the side people are going to see. You gotta set an alarm on your phone to go off every ten minutes so you can reset the wash cycle, they need to stay in there churning away for at least 30min, i aim for an hour.
When the cycle is done, put in some washing powder and wash again as normal. Don't dry them in direct sunlight,

One pack is enough for 500g of cotton so you'll need to repeat the process until you're happy with the results. You won't know the final result until they're dry. I dyed mine twice and they still have a hint of dark blue in the right light. I might dye them again depending on how they look after the next few washes. Even dying them 3 times they're less than half the price of Philly jeans or Big Boys.
[close]

Solid tutorial, Iím saving it for later. I might end up asking around for someone with experience to do it for me, art school should have plenty of people with dye experience, your dye job is fantastic btw

Dylon also make washing machine ready pod things, thats what I used to turn blue jeans black before, just follow the instructions on there, I used two pods instead of one for two pairs of jeans and they came out spot on.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dylon-Machine-Intense-Black-Powder/dp/B071LNN3XJ/ref=asc_df_B071LNN3XJ/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=214470891806&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17677654078551785444&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045918&hvtargid=pla-413217499357&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

newguy

« Reply #995 on: October 16, 2021, 06:17:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylon also make washing machine ready pod things, thats what I used to turn blue jeans black before, just follow the instructions on there, I used two pods instead of one for two pairs of jeans and they came out spot on.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dylon-Machine-Intense-Black-Powder/dp/B071LNN3XJ/ref=asc_df_B071LNN3XJ/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=214470891806&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17677654078551785444&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045918&hvtargid=pla-413217499357&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

Shalom brother, will absolutely try this once I receive my new ultra baggys

TracersOnlyfans

• Rep: 242
« Reply #996 on: October 16, 2021, 04:55:08 PM »
This is my "off to get the second Pfizer jab" fit. Figured the Death - Leprosy tee would be most appropriate.

Teklife cap
Death - Leprosy tee (official merch)
Asos ultra baggy jeans, dyed black
Timberland x Wood Wood boots

Go get vaxxed pals

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #997 on: October 16, 2021, 06:45:13 PM »
Fear of God
Ben Sherman
FTC tee
Polar
Shellies

sammyz

• Rep: 49
« Reply #998 on: October 17, 2021, 03:53:13 AM »
This is my "off to get the second Pfizer jab" fit. Figured the Death - Leprosy tee would be most appropriate.

Teklife cap

Go get vaxxed pals

Fuck yeah! Death tshirt winsÖlove that album

Seventyfuhkinseven

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 314
« Reply #999 on: October 17, 2021, 05:12:56 AM »

Teklife cap

Go get vaxxed pals
Those Timbs are dope. I see those stretched ears too, I figured I was the only person on here with them.
What's the word?
Tell me brother, have you heard
From Johannesburg?

HumBoogie

• Rep: 40
« Reply #1000 on: October 17, 2021, 05:29:55 AM »

Teklife cap

Go get vaxxed pals
I go get my second shot on Tuesday. Feels good to feel safe.

Trilogy

• Rep: -44
« Reply #1001 on: October 17, 2021, 11:14:50 AM »
Expand Quote

Teklife cap

Go get vaxxed pals
[close]
Those Timbs are dope. I see those stretched ears too, I figured I was the only person on here with them.

nice fit!

in love w/ fs shuvs

• Rep: -9
« Reply #1002 on: October 17, 2021, 12:10:51 PM »

Lotsa good ones in here lately

Polar hat, static blue carharrt picket tee, light blue phillys, and doraemon dunks

Those jeans are sick. W2c?
"Skateboarding is like jacking off, it's that good." - Jeremy Klein

TracersOnlyfans

« Reply #1003 on: October 17, 2021, 01:23:09 PM »
Expand Quote

Lotsa good ones in here lately

Polar hat, static blue carharrt picket tee, light blue phillys, and doraemon dunks
[close]

Those jeans are sick. W2c?
That's the butter goods Santosuosso jeans in "light wash" from a recent drop, should be easy enough to find.

6000 sux

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1004 on: October 17, 2021, 08:30:05 PM »

Teklife cap

Go get vaxxed pals
teklife hat big flame, rip dj rashad

TracersOnlyfans

« Reply #1005 on: October 17, 2021, 09:28:44 PM »
teklife hat big flame, rip dj rashad

Respect

VHS Fisheye

• Rep: 4
  • i only stan women.
« Reply #1006 on: October 18, 2021, 10:27:13 AM »

Realizing I have way to many Fa/Hockey clothes cause my local always has them on sale🤷‍♀️

Fa Snapback
Hockey Crewneck
Polar 93ís
Celadon Dunks

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1007 on: October 18, 2021, 02:49:54 PM »
They get lost in the pile but every time I find them Iím reminded of how good ACG pants are. Plus they run fuxking huge. Polo varsity jumper. Oh, we got a new doggo too. 5 month old am staf

online image hosting

hobochimp

• Rep: 26
« Reply #1008 on: October 18, 2021, 03:15:46 PM »
They get lost in the pile but every time I find them Iím reminded of how good ACG pants are. Plus they run fuxking huge. Polo varsity jumper. Oh, we got a new doggo too. 5 month old am staf

online image hosting

Congrats on the new member of the family, adorable. I love staffies. Also I need those pants, do you know the model name by. chance? I'm guessing they came out a while ago or are they new?

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1009 on: October 18, 2021, 03:22:58 PM »
Thanks G. Yeah, sheís awesome. She was already named Lucky.

About a year ago. ACG Trail pants. They had so many pair at my outlet that they were practically giving them away. I recon they still would be there. Iím in Aus tho and where I am is still lockdown.

hobochimp

• Rep: 26
« Reply #1010 on: October 18, 2021, 03:25:43 PM »
Thanks G. Yeah, sheís awesome. She was already named Lucky.

About a year ago. ACG Trail pants. They had so many pair at my outlet that they were practically giving them away. I recon they still would be there. Iím in Aus tho and where I am is still lockdown.

Appreciate it! Hopefully I can snag a pair somewhere online for a reasonable price. Can't decide between xl or size up to xxl.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1011 on: October 18, 2021, 05:59:29 PM »
Iím 6í3 and mine are xl if that helps.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #1012 on: October 19, 2021, 02:57:47 AM »
This one is For The Culture

FTC 5 Panel
FTC Hoodie
FTC Pier 7 denim
Jordan 1 High Pollen
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #1013 on: October 19, 2021, 03:27:08 AM »
Thatís a lot of FTC!  ;D

Fit from the other day that I forgot to post:

Alltimers cap
TNF Nuptse 1992 retro
Rave bumbag
Patterson hoodie
Black tee
Dime fleece pants
Adidas TRX Vintage.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #1014 on: October 19, 2021, 05:13:28 AM »
Holy fuck, @arrbee and @Sk.A.T.A.N

These might be my two favorite fits from this whole thread. Fucking HEAT
Fuck nak. 100 percent of the time he's not chill and not rad and not gnarly. He never let me pet his dog. Hes not rad or chill.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 650
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #1015 on: October 19, 2021, 05:53:21 AM »
Lately, this thread is reminding me how much skate gear I don't own anymore.
Thinking about taking out a loan to get a Palace hoodie. I'm a fan of da lads

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #1016 on: October 19, 2021, 06:14:06 AM »

I just got a palace hat and i got a deal but still not thrilled about how much i paid

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 446
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #1017 on: October 19, 2021, 06:49:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I just got a palace hat and i got a deal but still not thrilled about how much i paid

Palace hats are not even thaaaaat expensive. At least any skate branded hat/cap goes for like 40/45Ä and palace ones are usually 50 max. Cool thing is that they actually take the effort to make different shapes and interesting materials, while most other brands just embroider a logo on a blank and call it a day. Same goes for their clothes.
Resell price is a whole other topic thoÖ

Forgot to mention @TracersOnlyfans sick ass choice of tshirt! Love me some Death. I posted a fit with a ďhumanĒ tee once in this topic.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 604
« Reply #1018 on: October 19, 2021, 07:01:55 AM »
I also forgot to shout out my favorite death shirt of my favorite death album.

Hereís an older fit pic I forgot to post from before my whiskers grew back in

Bronze 56k bronze & mild hat
Ray Bans
Gorilla Biscuits Shirt
Camo Cut offs
Artisanal mustache-mullet combo

Fuck nak. 100 percent of the time he's not chill and not rad and not gnarly. He never let me pet his dog. Hes not rad or chill.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
« Reply #1019 on: October 19, 2021, 07:35:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Palace hats are not even thaaaaat expensive. At least any skate branded hat/cap goes for like 40/45Ä and palace ones are usually 50 max. Cool thing is that they actually take the effort to make different shapes and interesting materials, while most other brands just embroider a logo on a blank and call it a day. Same goes for their clothes.
Resell price is a whole other topic thoÖ

Forgot to mention @TracersOnlyfans sick ass choice of tshirt! Love me some Death. I posted a fit with a ďhumanĒ tee once in this topic.

For sure. I got a palasonic one for $45 usd but that's a pretty big flex for me. I generally hunt second hand and try and get stuff for $20