Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 148665 times)

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
Re: Post your fit
« Reply #960 on: October 14, 2021, 05:13:11 PM »
@Velcro Wallet has been coming in with steady heat and I’m here for it.

Appreciate y’all gassing me up for my proletarian fits.

Here’s today’s fit and a picture of the new peterbilt tanker I’m driving

Black bandana
Ray Bans
Truck stop flannel that is too small
Cintas cargo work pants
Red Wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

toe_knee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 202
  • Get bent
« Reply #961 on: October 14, 2021, 05:22:04 PM »

Black bandana
Ray Bans
Cintas cargo work pants
Red Wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol

Wish I still worked outside so I could get some work fit pics in, sadly I’m a lowley machine operator these days and I can wear my comfy clothes to work while I run the hot stamp machine

Presh the love I got earlier as well, I picked up those doraemon dunks from a buddy that works at a shop and got them retail, prolly couldn’t happen any longer the way things are now with all the collectors out there, usually I’d skate them as well but I used to watch the show with my mother when I was younger so I keep them semi nice, and yea they are the butter jeans philly signature denim, trying to get the indigo ones that are coming out into he 16th stateside
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

hobochimp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 277
« Reply #962 on: October 15, 2021, 12:05:17 AM »
Expand Quote

Lotsa good ones in here lately

Polar hat, static blue carharrt picket tee, light blue phillys, and doraemon dunks
[close]

Those dunks have been a massive grail for so long, patiently  waiting for travis Scott to fall out of relevance and dunks to die again so I can own them for cheap. Are those butter jeans? Looks sick

Props to people working construction, love working summer jobs building ugly houses for retirees and shooting the shit with grumpy dudes around a smoke.

Such a good color coordination in this fit. Wearing the dunks properly too, gotta let those upper lace things hang. Now that I think about it I don't know what they are called.

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 211
« Reply #963 on: October 15, 2021, 02:31:25 AM »

Black bandana
Ray Bans
Cintas cargo work pants
Red Wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol

There is a track on Kool Keith’s best album Spank Master called “Mack trucks”. It’s so good!! Rapping about all the big wheelers

Spank Master isn’t on Spotify but it’s on this.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #964 on: October 15, 2021, 02:35:31 AM »
Posting just to flex the fact that I'm forklift certified  8)

same, i watch this annually so i keep my chops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAHzP4umE4M

newguy

« Reply #965 on: October 15, 2021, 03:34:11 AM »
Was just about to tag Dale about the forklift flex

Shouts to all my forklift super soldiers out there.

@Seventyfuhkinseven man I love kens; I drove a 2019 kdub ready mix truck for a while and that shit was a Cadillac man.

Burst out laughing god damn those are some good memes  :D

newguy

« Reply #966 on: October 15, 2021, 03:36:59 AM »

Black bandana
Ray Bans
Cintas cargo work pants
Red Wing boots
Pall Mall Black Menthol

So good. I miss my summer job when I was working outside in the sun

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #967 on: October 15, 2021, 03:59:18 AM »

HOLY SHIT FINALLY ASOS ULTRA BAGGY IN BLACK LESSSS GOOOOOOO

It looks sick mate! How did you dye them and what did you use? I’d rather buy from ASOS directly but it seems they won’t make them in black…so I’m really considering doing that, dying them myself

Used Dylon velvet black dye 100g pack, just followed the instructions.

Wash them, leave them wet, fill the washing machine to the lowest water level with warm/hot water, when it's full you add a dye pack and a kilo of salt. Select the longest cycle, let it agitate for a few minutes to dissolve, then add your jeans. Don't wash them inside out, you want the little black particles attaching to the side people are going to see. You gotta set an alarm on your phone to go off every ten minutes so you can reset the wash cycle, they need to stay in there churning away for at least 30min, i aim for an hour.
When the cycle is done, put in some washing powder and wash again as normal. Don't dry them in direct sunlight,

One pack is enough for 500g of cotton so you'll need to repeat the process until you're happy with the results. You won't know the final result until they're dry. I dyed mine twice and they still have a hint of dark blue in the right light. I might dye them again depending on how they look after the next few washes. Even dying them 3 times they're less than half the price of Philly jeans or Big Boys.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #968 on: October 15, 2021, 07:51:37 AM »
Fucking Peterbilt! I'll have to gnar again once the 24 hour cycle has passed.
I will admit, I got pretty hyped on myself getting certifications. Initially, just the ride on pallet trucks and regular forklifts, then the reach lifts, then the container lift was my champion piece. Came out of that test like:

Fhk

« Reply #969 on: October 15, 2021, 08:07:56 AM »
Fucking Peterbilt!I'll have to gnar again once the 24 hour cycle has passed.
I will admit, I got pretty hyped on myself getting certifications. Initially, just the ride on pallet trucks and regular forklifts, then the reach lifts, then the container lift was my champion piece. Came out of that test like:

Oh it's like that huh @ok boomer ?I'm going digging into my truck pics now..this was my daily driver and will always be my favorite.

Again sorry for another truck picture, I couldn't go out like a sucka..I'm done now.  :-X

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #970 on: October 15, 2021, 08:25:25 AM »
That is sick man! Love that stuff. Miss that kind of work. If the opportunity arises, I will get back to it. Just need to be making what I'm making now. Reminds me - the only 2 reality shows I ever watch are Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch. Massive respect for that kind of job. I do believe my hero Wade Speyer (and my dad of course) made me become a fan

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #971 on: October 15, 2021, 09:14:03 AM »
@ok boomer @Seventyfuhkinseven I’m going to make a thread of cool work shit and call it “like it’s the 1920’s or something”

That is a fucking GORGEOUS kdub 7f7

Wade speyer is 100% the reason I got my cdl. I was watching his part in label kills sitting at the dmv waiting for my permit test

Fhk

« Reply #972 on: October 15, 2021, 10:31:03 AM »
@Freelancevagrant @ok boomer Start a thread or start a trucking company..I'm down for both.  :)

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #973 on: October 15, 2021, 10:56:50 AM »
@Freelancevagrant @ok boomer Start a thread or start a trucking company..I'm down for both.  :)

I was a freight broker for years, I could get the mc and brokered freight for us no prob. PALS transportation, “we will take it of your hands!”

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #974 on: October 15, 2021, 11:00:45 AM »
Mothertrucking Services LLC  :P

Jealous of that gear. I have a constant debate of leaving my burbs and moving out to the country so I can live the imaginary Speyer life that I want, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMJHmWmXu9o

Probably should star a dock workers thread fo sho. Although I am more of a former dock worker now :(

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 429
« Reply #975 on: October 15, 2021, 11:07:38 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I was a freight broker for years, I could get the mc and brokered freight for us no prob. PALS transportation, “we will take it of your hands!”

I've been in supply chain/warehousing for 18 years now. If you want to make it a cross docking or LTL operation I can handle the warehousing part no problem.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #976 on: October 15, 2021, 11:13:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I've been in supply chain/warehousing for 18 years now. If you want to make it a cross docking or LTL operation I can handle the warehousing part no problem.

You’re definitely running partial, ltl, and cross docking ops. Probably intermodal as well.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #977 on: October 15, 2021, 11:14:46 AM »
I will operate a forklift

Fhk

« Reply #978 on: October 15, 2021, 11:31:34 AM »
^This is amazing.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #979 on: October 15, 2021, 11:52:05 AM »
Part of my job is getting the FAK/pallet rates on our LTL and hooking up the truck loads through various connections I've made over the years. I hooked up deals with Fed Ex, R&L, Dayton, Dugan, and a few others (not UPS though - my boss is not a fan). Seems to me the more you will BS with truck reps, the better deals and service you get - so I go out with these guys for lunches and watch baseball and just talk trash with them.

newguy

« Reply #980 on: October 15, 2021, 12:43:29 PM »
Expand Quote

It looks sick mate! How did you dye them and what did you use? I’d rather buy from ASOS directly but it seems they won’t make them in black…so I’m really considering doing that, dying them myself
[close]

Wash them, leave them wet, fill the washing machine to the lowest water level with warm/hot water, when it's full you add a dye pack and a kilo of salt. Select the longest cycle, let it agitate for a few minutes to dissolve, then add your jeans. Don't wash them inside out, you want the little black particles attaching to the side people are going to see. You gotta set an alarm on your phone to go off every ten minutes so you can reset the wash cycle, they need to stay in there churning away for at least 30min, i aim for an hour.
When the cycle is done, put in some washing powder and wash again as normal. Don't dry them in direct sunlight,

One pack is enough for 500g of cotton so you'll need to repeat the process until you're happy with the results. You won't know the final result until they're dry. I dyed mine twice and they still have a hint of dark blue in the right light. I might dye them again depending on how they look after the next few washes. Even dying them 3 times they're less than half the price of Philly jeans or Big Boys.

Solid tutorial, I’m saving it for later. I might end up asking around for someone with experience to do it for me, art school should have plenty of people with dye experience, your dye job is fantastic btw

Love how this thread might birth a trucking company too  :D

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #981 on: October 15, 2021, 04:09:32 PM »
I feel like I might be fuxking up the thread but here is a sat morning cozy fit.

I always wanted to know, how often do big ass trucks lose they brakes and have to go up the dirt ramps on the side of the road built for that reason?? I always think that every time I go past one. Would they tip once up the ramp and coming back with no brakes??? Heavy shit.

Huf
Thrasher
Pro Club
Primitive
Match court’s

newguy

« Reply #982 on: October 16, 2021, 12:51:17 AM »
I feel like I might be fuxking up the thread but here is a sat morning cozy fit.

I always wanted to know, how often do big ass trucks lose they brakes and have to go up the dirt ramps on the side of the road built for that reason?? I always think that every time I go past one. Would they tip once up the ramp and coming back with no brakes??? Heavy shit.

Huf
Thrasher
Pro Club
Primitive
Match court’s

Bugger those primitive joggers mama mia

smoothbrain

• Rep: 23
« Reply #983 on: October 16, 2021, 05:16:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Solid tutorial, I’m saving it for later. I might end up asking around for someone with experience to do it for me, art school should have plenty of people with dye experience, your dye job is fantastic btw

Dylon also make washing machine ready pod things, thats what I used to turn blue jeans black before, just follow the instructions on there, I used two pods instead of one for two pairs of jeans and they came out spot on.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dylon-Machine-Intense-Black-Powder/dp/B071LNN3XJ/ref=asc_df_B071LNN3XJ/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=214470891806&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17677654078551785444&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045918&hvtargid=pla-413217499357&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

newguy

« Reply #984 on: October 16, 2021, 06:17:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Dylon also make washing machine ready pod things, thats what I used to turn blue jeans black before, just follow the instructions on there, I used two pods instead of one for two pairs of jeans and they came out spot on.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dylon-Machine-Intense-Black-Powder/dp/B071LNN3XJ/ref=asc_df_B071LNN3XJ/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=214470891806&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=17677654078551785444&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9045918&hvtargid=pla-413217499357&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

Shalom brother, will absolutely try this once I receive my new ultra baggys

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #985 on: October 16, 2021, 04:55:08 PM »
This is my "off to get the second Pfizer jab" fit. Figured the Death - Leprosy tee would be most appropriate.

Teklife cap
Death - Leprosy tee (official merch)
Asos ultra baggy jeans, dyed black
Timberland x Wood Wood boots

Go get vaxxed pals

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #986 on: October 16, 2021, 06:45:13 PM »
Fear of God
Ben Sherman
FTC tee
Polar
Shellies

sammyz

• Rep: 82
« Reply #987 on: October 17, 2021, 03:53:13 AM »
This is my "off to get the second Pfizer jab" fit. Figured the Death - Leprosy tee would be most appropriate.

Teklife cap

Go get vaxxed pals

Fuck yeah! Death tshirt wins…love that album

Fhk

« Reply #988 on: October 17, 2021, 05:12:56 AM »

Teklife cap

Go get vaxxed pals
Those Timbs are dope. I see those stretched ears too, I figured I was the only person on here with them.

Boog

• Rep: 190
« Reply #989 on: October 17, 2021, 05:29:55 AM »

Teklife cap

Go get vaxxed pals
I go get my second shot on Tuesday. Feels good to feel safe.