Author Topic: Post your fit  (Read 150382 times)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1393
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Post your fit
« Reply #780 on: September 21, 2021, 07:39:06 PM »
Expand Quote
first fit pic

brixton plain tee
levi silver tab baggy thrifted
saucony low vegan jazz
hanes tube socks

fyi its 99 degrees in LA today
[close]

+1 for the saucony. Newly converted fan.

nice fit homie. Jai Ganesha

I got the same pair this dude has, vegan low pro jazz, size 10 brand new in box if you wanna buy or trade for em!?!?! I'm 10.5 and thought I could squeeze into 10s.
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

Sk.A.T.A.N

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #781 on: September 22, 2021, 01:15:43 AM »
Expand Quote
@arrbee Turnstile hoodie is fuckin’ sick! Album of the year to me at the moment. Love the match to the shoes too!  8)

Office outfit today:

Quasi unconstructed snapback (flexible brim, so comfy).
Bronze “Neversoft” sweater w/white tee
Edwin Fleece jacket
Carhartt WIP Craft pant
Adidas Ozelia “Fiery” (the last shoe I did, really proud of this one).
[close]

I knew you had to be on here. The other day when I was talking about adidas being my shit I almost mentioned you as “this skater on IG who designs dope shoes for adidas” ha. Is there an all white or mostly white version of your shoe??? I fuxking love them.

ahah I recognised you straight away! Big Aussie guy that loves white sneakers and baggy jeans ;D
white joints: https://www.adidas.com.au/ozelia-shoes/H04251.html

That bronze never soft is so dope! Looking good my man!
Cheers G!  ;)

First of all, the fact you’re a shoe designer is awesome, please tell us more about your job and the design process. And your shoes are sick
Second of all, that neversoft graphic is awesome, I didn’t know bronze were doing embroidered versions now, I still have the OG hoodie printed graphic version on champion blanks, now I want an updated one.

Shiiiii, I don't want to derail the thread with my work stuff ahah you can have a glimpse of it here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I was bummed I missed the first drops so when I saw they were doing it again and embroidered it was a no brainer! Love it.

Appreciate it. The album is sick and the new songs are just a heavy as old stuff live. I’ve been lucky enough to see them twice live since it can out.

That fleece looks real comfy and I like those soft bill hats, reall nice on the forehead.

Damn, lucky you! Turnstile was the last show I saw, a week before we got hit by Covid. It was a crazy show, definitely a experience to repeat!

and yeah the fleece is great, thick and cozy! The hat fits perfectly my massive head too  ;D

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

newguy

« Reply #782 on: September 22, 2021, 02:03:57 AM »
Dude that’s awesome, those old adidas shoes are bonkers I never knew they made such radical looking silhouettes! :o Sounds like you were the only guy on this shoe model, looks dope, maybe not what I’d wear because I wouldn’t know how to style it  ;D
Do you ever dabble in 3D modelling or is it only drawing?

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #783 on: September 22, 2021, 04:27:37 AM »
Wage cucking.

Emerica "Figgy" is the only stand out. The rest is your average corporate cuck outfit.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #784 on: September 22, 2021, 05:03:56 AM »

Expand Quote
Appreciate it. The album is sick and the new songs are just a heavy as old stuff live. I’ve been lucky enough to see them twice live since it can out.

That fleece looks real comfy and I like those soft bill hats, reall nice on the forehead.
[close]

Damn, lucky you! Turnstile was the last show I saw, a week before we got hit by Covid. It was a crazy show, definitely a experience to repeat!

and yeah the fleece is great, thick and cozy! The hat fits perfectly my massive head too  ;D

They just announced some Euro dates, IIRC you're over that way correct?
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #785 on: September 22, 2021, 06:04:59 AM »
first fit pic

brixton plain tee
levi silver tab baggy thrifted
saucony low vegan jazz
hanes tube socks

fyi its 99 degrees in LA today

silver tabs  8)

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #786 on: September 22, 2021, 07:58:06 AM »
Dude that’s awesome, those old adidas shoes are bonkers I never knew they made such radical looking silhouettes! :o Sounds like you were the only guy on this shoe model, looks dope, maybe not what I’d wear because I wouldn’t know how to style it  ;D
Do you ever dabble in 3D modelling or is it only drawing?

Oh man, those are not even the crazier ones. Adidas has some crazy obscure shit in the archive. Really bonkers stuff.
I was the only guy on the design side taking care of this project but of course I'm under mentorship of a manager and his superiors, I can't really claim full credit for the design of the shoe cause they also had a say on some stuff.
Also there's all the other side of things, development, marketing, that I dont really touch on but it's a massive part of the project too.
I do the hand sketching, Photoshop, Illustrator, Technical drawing, even some foam sculpting. Whatever it takes to get my design idea across... Dont really work in 3D tho, I usually do 2D and then someone else translates it to 3D. I did get a Oculus VR to start getting into it, but didn't find time yet.

They just announced some Euro dates, IIRC you're over that way correct?

Yeah I just saw that. Might try to hit one of the German dates altho they are all a few hours away from where I live.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #787 on: September 22, 2021, 08:55:31 AM »
Cloud White / Signal Green / Off White
Ozelia Adidas are looking sweet

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #788 on: September 22, 2021, 09:20:47 AM »
Cloud White / Signal Green / Off White
Ozelia Adidas are looking sweet

Thanks man! I love the ones with the fading! ;)

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
« Reply #789 on: September 22, 2021, 09:45:12 AM »
Damn there's some sick fits on this page

@Sk.A.T.A.N  that's pure combustion head to toe

@IusedToSkateMore love the chocolate chip desert camo. Also your blackout sleeve is heavy

the hero poem

Doing chores, Feeling cute, might delete later

Old undftd wool strapback
Vintage Townsley button up
Wrangler cowboy cuts
Vans slip ons

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #790 on: September 22, 2021, 11:23:07 AM »
I am obviously not a stylish person or even remotely well dressed, but I felt like this came together well. Even if it was completely by accident, and one of the only times I will ever be seen without a hat.

Maroon 18 eagle shirt
Blue dickies 874
Black/black vans
Ray bans
Finger guns (unloaded)
Unnecessary expression
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 617
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #791 on: September 22, 2021, 01:15:54 PM »
I am obviously not a stylish person or even remotely well dressed, but I felt like this came together well. Even if it was completely by accident, and one of the only times I will ever be seen without a hat.

Maroon 18 eagle shirt
Blue dickies 874
Black/black vans
Ray bans
Finger guns (unloaded)
Unnecessary expression

I like that fit. Simple and nice. You remind me a bit of Danny Trejo and now I fear you will beat the shit out of me.
IG: @flowterspace

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 214
« Reply #792 on: September 22, 2021, 01:26:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
@arrbee Turnstile hoodie is fuckin’ sick! Album of the year to me at the moment. Love the match to the shoes too!  8)

Office outfit today:

Quasi unconstructed snapback (flexible brim, so comfy).
Bronze “Neversoft” sweater w/white tee
Edwin Fleece jacket
Carhartt WIP Craft pant
Adidas Ozelia “Fiery” (the last shoe I did, really proud of this one).
[close]

I knew you had to be on here. The other day when I was talking about adidas being my shit I almost mentioned you as “this skater on IG who designs dope shoes for adidas” ha. Is there an all white or mostly white version of your shoe??? I fuxking love them.
[close]

ahah I recognised you straight away! Big Aussie guy that loves white sneakers and baggy jeans ;D
white joints: https://www.adidas.com.au/ozelia-shoes/H04251.html

Triple whites are dope! It must be so fun going through the archives. Is there models that only come out in certain countries and not others? That would make the archive MASSIVE
I love these.. of course white but also have them in fluro

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #793 on: September 22, 2021, 01:34:26 PM »
@DaleSr fit and blanket are sick
@Freelancevagrant 'stache is looking on point

Thrifted NJ state police hat
Thrifted Camden County Community College pocket tee
Levis skate 511 caviar (censored because they're too tight for slap*)
Red Nike Bruin Hyperfeels from a few years ago (censored for the Nike haters*)

*actually because he only full length mirror in my house is in the bedroom and my schedule has me up long before my wife.

newguy

« Reply #794 on: September 22, 2021, 01:49:09 PM »

@Sk.A.T.A.N is there a website or other medium where you can check out these obscure models? I’ve seen all kinds of things like that for Nike related products, I wonder if something like this exists for Adidas…

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #795 on: September 22, 2021, 02:21:55 PM »

@Sk.A.T.A.N is there a website or other medium where you can check out these obscure models? I’ve seen all kinds of things like that for Nike related products, I wonder if something like this exists for Adidas…

We have an internal website for the archive. But you can only access it being a employee.

Actual websites I can recall anything right now but here’s some insta pages that have some cool gems:

https://instagram.com/jemwarchive?utm_medium=copy_link
https://instagram.com/vrbtm_vrbtm_?utm_medium=copy_link

This one isn’t only Adidas but a good one to see some weird shit:
https://instagram.com/obscuresneakers?utm_medium=copy_link

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

animalflesh

« Reply #796 on: September 22, 2021, 04:22:28 PM »

Maroon 18 eagle shirt
Blue dickies 874
Black/black vans
Ray bans
Finger guns (unloaded)
Unnecessary expression

@DaleSr fit and blanket are sick
@Freelancevagrant 'stache is looking on point

Thrifted NJ state police hat
Thrifted Camden County Community College pocket tee
Levis skate 511 caviar (censored because they're too tight for slap*)
Red Nike Bruin Hyperfeels from a few years ago (censored for the Nike haters*)

*actually because he only full length mirror in my house is in the bedroom and my schedule has me up long before my wife.

Hunk alert both of you

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #797 on: September 24, 2021, 08:51:26 PM »
Shoes-whatever i grab 1st, probably black and white
Pants- cleanest pair of jeans or khakis
Shirt- black t-shirt
Hat- whichever one i grab. Hopefully doesn’t clash

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #798 on: September 25, 2021, 11:27:49 AM »
no fit to post, just here to say stoked to see Turnstile and End It merch being flexxed. baller fits all around.

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

foureyedjim

« Reply #799 on: September 25, 2021, 03:19:56 PM »
Wage cucking.

Emerica "Figgy" is the only stand out. The rest is your average corporate cuck outfit.

This is almost exactly how I imagined you to be. 
Question: Who would win in a fight? You or Weckingball? Nick Dompierre? I think you mentioned you practice martial arts or something lol

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #800 on: September 26, 2021, 12:36:04 AM »

Maroon 18 eagle shirt
Blue dickies 874
Black/black vans
Ray bans
Finger guns (unloaded)
Unnecessary expression

I think this dude would win easy!

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #801 on: September 26, 2021, 06:00:48 AM »
@Velcro Wallet I’m not sure what I would win, but there is a compliment in there and I am running with it.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

newguy

« Reply #802 on: September 26, 2021, 01:10:48 PM »
@Velcro Wallet I’m not sure what I would win, but there is a compliment in there and I am running with it.

I’d be flattered if someone compared me to Nick, man is one sexy hunk of love

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #803 on: September 26, 2021, 03:37:43 PM »
I found one from back in the day.

Raiders hat, Public Enemy tee, I think Stussy pants and Royal Jordan 1’s with probably 2 tubes of shoe goo. All these years later and the same shoe is still amazing to skate

Fhk

« Reply #804 on: September 26, 2021, 05:17:03 PM »

Raiders hat, Public Enemy tee, I think Stussy pants and Royal Jordan 1’s with probably 2 tubes of shoe goo. All these years later and the same shoe is still amazing to skate

Hat/shirt combo on point. I had the same hat, and I'm still wearing that PE shirt to this day  :D

shpongle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 212
  • love everyOne and tell the truth
« Reply #805 on: September 27, 2021, 08:40:27 AM »

whoa what year was this? this is rad

Fhk

« Reply #806 on: September 27, 2021, 08:56:12 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

whoa what year was this? this is rad
My money is on 1991. Any takers?

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #807 on: September 27, 2021, 09:01:22 AM »
This is me Sept 1990. Cutoff camo shorts from army surplus store. I want to say the shirt was a BLind or World shirt.
Bandana because. Airwalk 620 Burnt shoes held together with duct tape. Looks like I'm a smidge on-my-way-down from ollie'ing a crate. Back then I liked to practice tricks over this crate. Board is a red H-Street Hensley eagle deck with Indy 169s and Powell Freestyle wheels. I forget why.. but I think I had read that either Jeremy Klein or Jason Lee or someone... used those wheels so I did too.

Fhk

« Reply #808 on: September 27, 2021, 01:15:35 PM »
I'm 44 and am currently wearing cut off camos and a PE shirt. After the last couple posts it's evident that I never grew up..or left the early 90's

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #809 on: September 27, 2021, 01:51:09 PM »
I’m 43 and that’s the same Jean size I’m wearing. I’m stoked because I keep most of my stuff so still have menace and blind stuff. My friend has the most amazing City Stars leather varsity jacket. Never seen one unless it was on actual City Stars riders. I offered him anything and everything for it but he ended up giving to a mate who was going through some harsh life stuff. MD your a legend. He also gave THE BEST Menace jumper, brand new from the 90’s still to a certain person who just went pro for Sour as long as he filmed a clip in it haha. Best kinda friend ever.