Author Topic: Power moves  (Read 2282 times)

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 528
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Power moves
« on: January 17, 2021, 08:51:02 PM »
What are some good power moves or examples of power moves? I don't pull them myself but I want to be able to recognize them.

One power move I've seen is when there's a group talking and someone says something they think is interesting but then another person disregards them and chimes in with a totally different topic that everyone really gets into.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
Re: Power moves
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 06:22:35 AM »
Taking a dump at your gf's parents' house is a power (bowel) move(ment).
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

theSketchLord

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 41
    • https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 06:30:38 AM »
Farting in a lift and owning that shit.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

cky enthusiast

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 07:02:59 AM »
direct eye contact with your girlfriends dad

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 07:18:40 AM »
Bulking 20 lbs and losing all abs on purpose.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2021, 07:30:51 AM »
Kissing your grandmother on the lips (closed mouth)
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

looks ok to me

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2021, 08:11:27 AM »
Colleague of mine started taking a piss while maintaining eye contact/conversation with his massive shlong directly in my line of sight

aàáâäæãå

• Rep: -2
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2021, 12:17:00 PM »
Taking the last slice of pizza without offering it to anyone.

When you’re doing food deliveries for Uber/Grubhub and there’s a line outside the door that reads “one person in at a time” and you go in immediately after someone exits without asking anyone what’s up.

freddiethreepwood

• Rep: 24
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2021, 01:06:19 PM »
Farting in a lift and owning that shit.
I used to work in a small company staffed mainly by posh people. My office was shared with several other drones on the fourth floor. One of the more senior staff overdid the poshness, I felt, and her office was the only one on the second floor, with an open door right next to the elevator. I took to farting into the lift on the fourth floor and pressing 2, thus sending my farts down to her. I liked to think that the farts sort of ran out of the lift and into her office.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1434
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 04:02:19 PM »
Controversial question, is snaking at the park a power move?

DirtyBurger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 116
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2021, 04:23:04 PM »

Total Chad move right there.

My dad farted really loud once in a restaurant because he was overcoming some brain damage related issues when I was like 10 and gave no shits. Big dick energy most definitely.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1587
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2021, 09:52:04 PM »
Sneezing full volume in an unapologetic manner.

Being right in an argument when the other(s) have to acknowledge you are correct.

"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2021, 10:58:39 PM »
Scratching your balls or adjusting your junk in public to assert dominance. Bonus points if you make eye contact.

Or old men that do this in their Lt Dangle shorts, testicles peaking out to say hello while talking to someone with direct eye contact

« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 11:05:21 PM by Mesteezo »

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 01:02:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My dad farted really loud once in a restaurant because he was overcoming some brain damage related issues when I was like 10 and gave no shits. Big dick energy most definitely.

You should of yelled out 'Did somebody step on a duck?'

Wasted oppurtunity right there
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

theSketchLord

• https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 05:26:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You should of yelled out 'Did somebody step on a duck?'

Wasted oppurtunity right there

Brilliant!

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2021, 05:33:50 AM »
I once worked with a dude that gave our boss a note from his psych (on his first day) saying he had to crank down in the bathroom at least twice a day to relieve stress.

Also, because I service portapotties for a living, I’ve observed there’s a shocking amount of people who will shit on the seat and wipe their ass with an uncracked roll of tissue and just dunk that skid marked roll in the bowl of the portapotties.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

theSketchLord

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2021, 06:21:34 AM »
Talking to your partner while taking a shit loudly in a public toilet.
Bonus points if you tell him/her that your currently shitting.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2021, 11:16:01 AM »
telling the ugly weird one that there‘a not enough room on your party bus
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

slippy

• Rep: 86
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 01:22:33 PM »
Getting ass naked to change in the gym locker room first
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1200
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 07:06:52 PM »
Completely taking your pants down to your ankles at a urinal in a public restroom.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 156
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2021, 07:51:00 PM »
Completely taking your pants down to your ankles at a urinal in a public restroom.
Feels good man.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2021, 09:59:46 PM »
Not my proudest moment (in fact I deeply regret it), but I slept with both my exes in the same day. 1 we broke up like 14 years ago, 2 about 1.5 years ago.

Somehow shit aligned where they were both cold calling me wanting to meet up. And like a complete asshole i had sex with both, never told them either, but to me it was like a mental "fuck you assholes" type of moment.

Gentleman ninja warlock

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1587
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2021, 10:23:33 PM »
Not my proudest moment (in fact I deeply regret it), but I slept with both my exes in the same day. 1 we broke up like 14 years ago, 2 about 1.5 years ago.

Somehow shit aligned where they were both cold calling me wanting to meet up. And like a complete asshole i had sex with both, never told them either, but to me it was like a mental "fuck you assholes" type of moment.

The classic "two cream pies, two ovens".
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 04:31:17 AM »
Well I can’t top that.. But one time, I hooked up with someone a week after getting dumped from a fairly serious relationship, and as we were hanging out on my balcony afterwards, the girl who dumped me walked by and saw us.  Still wouldn’t call it a win, but it helped a little.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2021, 09:50:42 AM »
A long time ago my cousin was dating this milf, and after he was done with her he started fucking her daughter who was like 19 at the time. Now they have kids together and are one big happy dysfunctional family lol.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2021, 12:16:41 PM »
A long time ago my cousin was dating this milf, and after he was done with her he started fucking her daughter who was like 19 at the time. Now they have kids together and are one big happy dysfunctional family lol.

I think I’ve seen that documentary
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2021, 05:05:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Feels good man.

Wasted opportunity, gentlemen....
What you do at urinals is you stand in front of your porcelain urinal but you piss into then urinal of the bloke next to you. Just look at him but say nothing

Another game we used to do at bars is just get your penis out and make eye contact with the bouncers, if you do it right you’ll glitch the cunt and he won’t know what to do. Confidence is key

And years ago Dobson and I were in this bar in Brisbane called birdies we were doing coke of a phone in the toilet. I’m fucking lying it would have been 2003 and therefore would have been pingers that we crushed up and snorted
Who am I kidding, anyways, this big cunt that works there is almost kicking the door in saying shit like I know what you’re up to you cunts gotta open up and go I’m calling the police.
We finished up and I put my arm around Dobson opened the door and I looked the bouncer in the eye and I said nah cunt it’s not illegal to be gay in Queensland, ay

Cunt full glitched out and we got away with it
No 86, nothing, stayed there ages and we left with a bird each lmao

A good power move should be some Jedi mind trick type shit where they’re just full stunned like the prey they are

I write this and I think what have I become, I used to be so fun, dammit
listen to cosmic psychos

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2021, 06:37:40 PM »
I don't know if this can be learned, you have to have some of it natural. But if you are really sharp-witted and can talk some shit, always keep a cool head. Even if someone is getting on your nerves be cool, but once someone crosses the line and actually is malicious or tries to talk down to you, throw it back quick.

I can't tell you how many times I've done that and was instantly given a higher level of respect than necessary. It's the ultimate weapon because there's nothing wrong with being easy going. And when you are known as being easy going and then you call someone out on their behavior, A. They dont expect it and will fumble if they even try to retort, B. What you say will carry a ton of weight because of the laid back reputation you have already established.

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 77
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2021, 07:30:34 PM »

Completely taking your pants down to your ankles for a pissbreak on the side of the highway on a roadtrip.

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2021, 10:44:35 PM »
I don't know if this can be learned, you have to have some of it natural. But if you are really sharp-witted and can talk some shit, always keep a cool head. Even if someone is getting on your nerves be cool, but once someone crosses the line and actually is malicious or tries to talk down to you, throw it back quick.

I can't tell you how many times I've done that and was instantly given a higher level of respect than necessary. It's the ultimate weapon because there's nothing wrong with being easy going. And when you are known as being easy going and then you call someone out on their behavior, A. They dont expect it and will fumble if they even try to retort, B. What you say will carry a ton of weight because of the laid back reputation you have already established.

This. 100% works for me naturally
Gentleman ninja warlock