Author Topic: Al Davis on scumbag?  (Read 62555 times)

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
Re: Al Davis on scumbag?
« Reply #390 on: April 16, 2021, 05:45:58 PM »
If the rest of the scumbags come out of the woodwork to defend you, then yes... you are a scumbag
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

cky enthusiast

« Reply #391 on: April 16, 2021, 05:47:57 PM »
hi, i’m the guy who beats up people at oakland courthouse and i’m here to serve as a character witness for my friend  lmaooo

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 57
« Reply #392 on: April 16, 2021, 06:43:30 PM »
Hahahahahah. Al Davis has lame ass friends. Quit sinnin
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #393 on: April 16, 2021, 08:01:30 PM »
What is it with the Bay Area creeps like Tyreese and xoflipxo that they keep demanding that we travel to them in order for them to beat us up.  How about they come to where I am and beat me up.   Seems only fairer!

Tyroneshoelaces

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -625
  • who knows
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #394 on: April 16, 2021, 08:42:50 PM »
there isnt any worse look than having a bunch of idiots come out to defend you on slap.  it's such a boneheaded move that i almost want to believe it's a 4D chess move to try and make Al look worse, but, since that isn't possible his friends must really be that mentally deficient
where is home?

ballintoohard

« Reply #395 on: April 16, 2021, 09:32:05 PM »
There is no crew of dudes waiting to beat people up at the Courthouse. Just high school kids, the same pros and their friends, and the same older dudes every day. It’s hilarious to think about which of these Tyrese actually is.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #396 on: April 16, 2021, 10:46:26 PM »
There is no crew of dudes waiting to beat people up at the Courthouse. Just high school kids, the same pros and their friends, and the same older dudes every day. It’s hilarious to think about which of these Tyrese actually is.

All Gippers former students he’s radicalized against Pals

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2537
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #397 on: April 17, 2021, 05:58:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Ahahaha
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #398 on: April 17, 2021, 06:11:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ahahaha

also hhahaha

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -223
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #399 on: April 17, 2021, 06:48:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Ahahaha
[close]

also hhahaha

Could be CoTG
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 128
« Reply #400 on: April 17, 2021, 10:09:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

maybe my new favorite slap post hahaha
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #401 on: April 17, 2021, 10:10:35 PM »
Expand Quote
It's on IG stories so i would assume it must be true
[close]

People want extensive evidence when the skater is 'cool'. I'm still waiting for someone to show me any evidence or show me any girl who accused Chase Webb. I'm not saying Chase Webb is a great guy but it always bothered me that literally nobody could come up with anything other than drunk Chima making an unfounded claim on The Bunt, and it got taken as absolute gospel because we already don't like Chase Webb so it must be true.

Underrated post right here
listen to cosmic psychos

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 681
  • Free Max B
« Reply #402 on: April 18, 2021, 07:21:06 AM »
yall know chase went on that active erica and brink show and mentioned putting a screwdriver in his friends ass BEFORE chima called him out right? brink even gave him a few chances to say he was kidding or whatever but he doubled down. Chima didnt make it up, he was quoting chases own story.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #403 on: April 18, 2021, 07:26:59 AM »
yall know chase went on that active erica and brink show and mentioned putting a screwdriver in his friends ass BEFORE chima called him out right? brink even gave him a few chances to say he was kidding or whatever but he doubled down. Chima didnt make it up, he was quoting chases own story.

free max b

I think there refereeing TK chase gabor

Edit: impressed @Pete was able to understand what I was trying to write above.  Def don’t know what happened there
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:45:05 PM by Atiba Applebum »

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 681
  • Free Max B
« Reply #404 on: April 18, 2021, 07:41:50 AM »
oh shit i thought that was the same person. my bad, i dont fuck with anyone named chase.

edit: ite i guess i dont even know who chase webb is. but yeah chase gabor went on that show and really bragged and double down about putting things in his friends butts while they were trying to sleep or whatever. im not trying to derail this thread like that one moron was.

free max b
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 12:28:30 PM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

Spunkchild

• Rep: 38
  • Big gal
« Reply #405 on: April 18, 2021, 11:59:53 AM »
Kid should be named "caught" instead of chase the way he just brags about being a piece of shit.

Pete was on the money

I have bad taste and I smell like fetta cheese

MonsPubis

• Rep: 20
« Reply #406 on: April 19, 2021, 10:38:13 AM »
My local got a email yesterday from Quasi announcing Al is no longer on and they hope the victims get the help they need

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #407 on: April 19, 2021, 11:01:59 AM »
My local got a email yesterday from Quasi announcing Al is no longer on and they hope the victims get the help they need
Would it be that hard to just post that on insta. Instead of quasi sweeping it under the rug.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #408 on: April 19, 2021, 12:10:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Would it be that hard to just post that on insta. Instead of quasi sweeping it under the rug.

I’m surprised quasi hasn’t posted anything yet

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #409 on: April 19, 2021, 02:47:32 PM »
hi, i’m the guy who beats up people at oakland courthouse and i’m here to serve as a character witness for my friend  lmaooo

Wonder if he has the same cut of pants as Al. Not joking.

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #410 on: April 19, 2021, 02:50:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I’m surprised quasi hasn’t posted anything yet

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #411 on: April 20, 2021, 01:27:19 AM »
i skate at the courthouse weekly and never see the hos that were mentioned in this thread.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #412 on: April 26, 2021, 09:21:41 PM »
Just to bump to remind people that Al is likely the worst of all these terrible guys...

I was asked to post this GoFundMe for one of Al’s victims who is struggling to pay the hospital bills for injuries that Al inflicted.  Help if you can. 

http://www.gofundme.com/f/help-survivor-pay-off-er-bill?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

mariomister

• Rep: 15
« Reply #413 on: April 27, 2021, 05:03:32 AM »
Quasi sended an email to their distributor
they cut Al promodel

drewdown

• Rep: -28
« Reply #414 on: April 27, 2021, 07:12:43 AM »
Just to bump to remind people that Al is likely the worst of all these terrible guys...

I was asked to post this GoFundMe for one of Al’s victims who is struggling to pay the hospital bills for injuries that Al inflicted.  Help if you can. 

http://www.gofundme.com/f/help-survivor-pay-off-er-bill?utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer

Sad world we live in when someone has to start a gofundme for $541. 

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #415 on: April 27, 2021, 08:06:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Probably feels like she shouldn’t have to pay for something that wasn’t her fault, which is fair. $541 isn’t shit for you or me, but that’s a lot of money when you’re young.

I just need more information, because there is a small chance that this is a hustle. Who is the victim, and what were the injuries that Al caused? Was this just a doctors visit with lousy insurance, or was a procedure done? Why is this person asking for $600 when the bill is under $550 (maybe that’s to cover a gofundme service fee, not sure)?

Edit: I can understand why the name is marked out, but why is any portion of the bill that would show the date of the ER visit cropped out? There is a possibility that some San Fran dude just dm’d a Slap guy a gofundme link for a quick payday.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 08:35:52 AM by Lenny the Fatface »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1347
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #416 on: April 27, 2021, 10:19:03 AM »
Damn I didn't know we were naming hospitals after Mark Zuckerberg already
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #417 on: April 27, 2021, 10:28:52 AM »
oh fun, once again, dudes of slap not understanding sexual abuse and trauma. this will go super well

if this is true, it's a massive bummer, and i hope the women get the help and justice they deserve

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #418 on: April 27, 2021, 10:31:40 AM »
Damn I didn't know we were naming hospitals after Mark Zuckerberg already
donate a 100 mil and you can get your name on one

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #419 on: April 27, 2021, 11:54:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Probably feels like she shouldn’t have to pay for something that wasn’t her fault, which is fair. $541 isn’t shit for you or me, but that’s a lot of money when you’re young.

I just need more information, because there is a small chance that this is a hustle. Who is the victim, and what were the injuries that Al caused? Was this just a doctors visit with lousy insurance, or was a procedure done? Why is this person asking for $600 when the bill is under $550 (maybe that’s to cover a gofundme service fee, not sure)?

Edit: I can understand why the name is marked out, but why is any portion of the bill that would show the date of the ER visit cropped out? There is a possibility that some San Fran dude just dm’d a Slap guy a gofundme link for a quick payday.

From the person who asked me to post.   She has verified it’s a real person

http://ibb.co/vLhm8cL

(If anyone can repost the image better than me, while I figure it out, I’d appreciate it)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 12:19:58 PM by Atiba Applebum »