Author Topic: Al Davis on scumbag?  (Read 62546 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Re: Al Davis on scumbag?
« Reply #420 on: April 27, 2021, 12:18:22 PM »
I got you, fam.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Pete

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 681
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #421 on: April 27, 2021, 12:35:09 PM »
yo nah theres not some incel posing as a victim and using slap for real is there?? what the fuck

hopfefully thats not the case ever.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #422 on: April 27, 2021, 12:54:33 PM »
yo nah theres not some incel posing as a victim and using slap for real is there?? what the fuck

free max b

I trust the person that had me post this.   They’ve been doing a lot to help Yonnie’s victims on their IG page, so it seems all legit.  Unless they say it’s cool to share their page, I’m not going to, but they’ve been referenced before

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
« Reply #423 on: April 27, 2021, 01:41:57 PM »
Expand Quote

free max b
[close]

I trust the person that had me post this.   They’ve been doing a lot to help Yonnie’s victims on their IG page, so it seems all legit.  Unless they say it’s cool to share their page, I’m not going to, but they’ve been referenced before

I know the person, and this is legit. To the other poster who said it was a "sad world" where there was a GoFundMe for $541, please consider that the lens through which you view finances may not be the same for everyone else -- I gently urge you to remember this. It is a very sad world, indeed. For many reasons.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1311
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #424 on: April 27, 2021, 03:05:31 PM »
Untitled by , on Flickr

Seadramon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 230
« Reply #425 on: April 27, 2021, 03:22:14 PM »
Untitled by , on Flickr

Now that's dm'ing like a man - Gunna gnar you everyday for a week

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #426 on: April 27, 2021, 04:09:06 PM »
There's someone I follow on instagram who was alluding to the Yonnie thing before it broke out. Then after the post from luredby this person was talking maaaddd shit in Yonnie and rightfully so.

However this same person just posted a photo print of Al's and just tagged him.

The world is complex and layered. I need a break from IG. Either way. Fuck Al D too. 
The chillest1

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 330
« Reply #427 on: April 27, 2021, 05:35:52 PM »
Untitled by , on Flickr

I had to Rick Ross grunt off of that one.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #428 on: April 27, 2021, 06:11:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
[close]

I had to Rick Ross grunt off of that one.

Needs to go to Cons, Lee Berman, Gx1000 too

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #429 on: April 27, 2021, 06:48:14 PM »
I feel like you guys are going too hard on Quasi when they weren’t even promoting him as a skater at all since the Mother video. It seems to me they distanced themselves from Al before this incident came to light. As unfortunate as the victims situation is, I don’t see why Quasi should have to pay for her hospital bill (if they did that’s fucking great tho).

People should be going after CONS since they were still promoting him on insta and cameos in videos until recently, and as a big company that on their words champions human rights. I remember them posting Al content a lot during the BLM protests just last year, also the GX dudes.

I remember Delatorre and Al were tight, makes you wonder how much shit he knows or has been involved in too?

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #430 on: April 27, 2021, 07:18:44 PM »
I feel like you guys are going too hard on Quasi when they weren’t even promoting him as a skater at all since the Mother video. It seems to me they distanced themselves from Al before this incident came to light. As unfortunate as the victims situation is, I don’t see why Quasi should have to pay for her hospital bill (if they did that’s fucking great tho).

People should be going after CONS since they were still promoting him on insta and cameos in videos until recently, and as a big company that on their words champions human rights. I remember them posting Al content a lot during the BLM protests just last year, also the GX dudes.

I remember Delatorre and Al were tight, makes you wonder how much shit he knows or has been involved in too?

Agreed. Barking up the wrong tree with Quasi. Just seems so misguided. Al should man up and pay.

SmilingBoy

• Rep: 12
« Reply #431 on: April 27, 2021, 08:19:57 PM »
Quasi should at the very least acknowledge the situation publicly. Is selling his pro model board years after the mother video came out not promoting him?