Author Topic: CURRENT WOODSHOP DIRECTORY 2021 + misc deck and board info, help, questions, etc  (Read 206233 times)

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1927
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
Re: CURRENT WOODSHOP DIRECTORY
« Reply #120 on: April 26, 2021, 12:38:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just picked up a Victoria deck from my local was wondering who presses them? They are a Hong Kong company so I dunno
[close]

You mean one of these decks?

https://victoriahongkong.com/collections/boards-1/products/klasse-wrecks-x-victoria-deck

DSM wood
[close]

So good - thanks!

At least they are very clear about their wood, which is somewhat refreshing to see.

As per that page:

- SEVEN PLY

- YELLOW, PINK, AND GREEN BOTTOM VANEER VARIATIONS CHOSEN RANDOMLY

- MADE IN CHINA BY DSM

China gets a lot of shit, but their DSM boards are consistent and cover a broad price band from beginner (Walmart) boards to Resin-7 ones which are comparable in quality to you BBS / Clutch boards.

Also, Dwindle uses birch, birch + maple hybrid and maple wood for their boards depending on the price range.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

ScarceOne

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 38
« Reply #121 on: April 26, 2021, 05:59:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Just picked up a Victoria deck from my local was wondering who presses them? They are a Hong Kong company so I dunno
[close]

You mean one of these decks?

https://victoriahongkong.com/collections/boards-1/products/klasse-wrecks-x-victoria-deck

DSM wood
[close]

So good - thanks!

At least they are very clear about their wood, which is somewhat refreshing to see.

As per that page:

- SEVEN PLY

- YELLOW, PINK, AND GREEN BOTTOM VANEER VARIATIONS CHOSEN RANDOMLY

- MADE IN CHINA BY DSM
[close]

China gets a lot of shit, but their DSM boards are consistent and cover a broad price band from beginner (Walmart) boards to Resin-7 ones which are comparable in quality to you BBS / Clutch boards.

Also, Dwindle uses birch, birch + maple hybrid and maple wood for their boards depending on the price range.

Right on thanks guys

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2021, 08:22:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Any guesses on where Benny's getting the decks he talks about here made? From his description and the purple stain (I had one exactly like it, same shade and such) it seems they could be the Gangemi hand pressed wood that orchard has been using for shop decks.

Edit: The mellow concave and pointy nose/tail just sound exactly like the orchard decks I've been riding, and the stain seemed all too familiar as well. The thing is, Orchard doesn't have an 8.38 width available, but that's how wide the deck in the video is.

[close]

I thought it was this shop bc he has advertised their blanks

https://canadaskateshop.com/
[close]

wood shops can get their wood pre dyed from the supplier, so it’s not uncommon to have similar colors in the veneer

I dont know but if I had to guess id say control? I had one of their boards and I remember it being kinda similar? Im kind of pulling that out of my ass though

Mbrimson88

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1019
  • Just another skate shop guy
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2021, 08:29:32 PM »
Interesting to see HLC posted a reply on an instagram post:

hlcdistribution
We are the international producers and distributors of @planbofficial and EMEA for @flipskateboards

I talk too much about skateboards.  Sorry.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1927
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2021, 08:55:26 PM »

hlcdistribution
We are the international producers and distributors of @planbofficial and EMEA for @flipskateboards

Strange, I got a Plan B deck off a US site and it came without the PS Stix laser markings. Could be leftover stock from 2020.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2021, 11:30:14 PM »
Expand Quote

hlcdistribution

[close]

Strange, I got a Plan B deck off a US site and it came without the PS Stix laser markings. Could be leftover stock from 2020.

It probably did come from them.

It makes sense that all these Plan B boards I have seen here are different to what else I have seen and felt when I stand on them, so now I know they are all HLC.  Also means shops and distributors who buy in the boards and sell in US shops have bought them from HLC to start with, or been distributed by someone to bring them in.

So Plan B everywhere now comes from HLC.

Flip is from HLC in Europe, Middle East and Africa and here in AU, but most likely from Clutch in the US / Americas still.

Some other brands as mentioned on that post being done by HLC, including Foundation, but someone would have to confirm that one.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1061
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2021, 12:04:18 PM »
another backyard wood shop. So sick

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2021, 05:07:50 PM »
another backyard wood shop. So sick

Damn, that is amazing - dude skates, presses boards, screens them, even the song was his own band singing skate rock...

www.tiny.cc/shopmanakskates

All decks are hand glued, pressed, shaped, painted, screen-printed, glossed, and shrinkwrapped one at a time by the Manak family in our backyard in San Jose, Ca. We add extra press time and cure times to make a higher quality, better performing deck. Hand-glued leads to a stiffer, longer-lasting board with everlasting pop. In most cases, our boards will last 3 times longer than a factory-made deck. Low tech, no tech!

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2021, 02:30:00 AM »
Woops forgot to update after my last trip to Radio. Few things I noticed:

- New scumco is control =(. Good graphics though. Supposedly there's more Pennswood coming but no more PS for a while. Stock up while you can.

- Tumyeto still all over the place. The newest order had mostly PS but also clutch and bbs, and there was one foundation from a mystery shop which if I had to take a guess I'd say maybe PGI? I know there's also some Watson boards out right now although radio didn't have any.

-picture show (and I think theories too but not 100%) was a split of clutch and something else, it was pretty flat and the dimensions/stains/finish made me think it was dsm/dwindle.

- pizza is all clutch now, didnt peel the stickers but I'm almost positive they were all O shape which is cool since that's the best asf shape in my opinion.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2021, 11:06:00 AM »
How is Prime wood generally? I have the opportunity to pick up a couple of cheap blanks

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2021, 12:35:56 PM »
How is Prime wood generally? I have the opportunity to pick up a couple of cheap blanks

I've only tried one of the blanks and I really wasn't impressed. It was the U5 which I guess is their standard mold, what I remember of the shape is that it was really, really generic. Pretty much a standard modern full popsicle, medium everything, 8.25 x 32, 14.25wb... nose was probably right at 7 and tail 6.6 or 6.75. It did have a few dyed inner plys which is always nice. Felt a little thick but not heavy. Pop was... underwhelming. I don't want to call it soggy, it just didn't really have any life to it. You'd snap down and it would make a thud and just kinda stay there.

Maybe I got a dud, or maybe the cheap blanks are factory seconds or something, but it was enough that I've never had any desire to try one again. That being said, I guess the modern incarnation of World is still pressed there and there's always something deep in my brain that expresses a primal "I want that" when I see a classic devilman board so they may get some more money out of me yet.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2021, 09:40:20 PM »
Woops forgot to update after my last trip to Radio. Few things I noticed:

- New scumco is control =(. Good graphics though. Supposedly there's more Pennswood coming but no more PS for a while. Stock up while you can.

- Tumyeto still all over the place. The newest order had mostly PS but also clutch and bbs, and there was one foundation from a mystery shop which if I had to take a guess I'd say maybe PGI? I know there's also some Watson boards out right now although radio didn't have any.

-picture show (and I think theories too but not 100%) was a split of clutch and something else, it was pretty flat and the dimensions/stains/finish made me think it was dsm/dwindle.

- pizza is all clutch now, didnt peel the stickers but I'm almost positive they were all O shape which is cool since that's the best asf shape in my opinion.

Always appreciated and I have updated the list accordingly.

For anyone else looking for woodshop / deck brands, check the first page (and let me know if anything needs updating)

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=116070.0

First page - woodshop list with brands

First post - woodshop / brands

Second post - woodshop info

Third post - brands listed alphabetically

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2021, 03:52:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've only tried one of the blanks and I really wasn't impressed. It was the U5 which I guess is their standard mold, what I remember of the shape is that it was really, really generic. Pretty much a standard modern full popsicle, medium everything, 8.25 x 32, 14.25wb... nose was probably right at 7 and tail 6.6 or 6.75. It did have a few dyed inner plys which is always nice. Felt a little thick but not heavy. Pop was... underwhelming. I don't want to call it soggy, it just didn't really have any life to it. You'd snap down and it would make a thud and just kinda stay there.

Maybe I got a dud, or maybe the cheap blanks are factory seconds or something, but it was enough that I've never had any desire to try one again. That being said, I guess the modern incarnation of World is still pressed there and there's always something deep in my brain that expresses a primal "I want that" when I see a classic devilman board so they may get some more money out of me yet.

Hey, thanks for detailed reply. I'm not made of money so probably won't take the gamble. I'm still struggling to find decent blanks or shop boards here in Australia. Maybe the brimson an chime in on this one. Thankyou!

Boog

• Rep: 194
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2021, 02:58:03 PM »
Had anyone ever had a stress skateboards deck? Just got one from my local and he said they are all hand screened. They have a little circle indentation with he size right under it on the top between the top truck holes. The wood and shape looks and feels alot like BBS. Has top middle and bottom color veneer.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2021, 09:18:57 PM »

I'm still struggling to find decent blanks or shop boards here in Australia. Maybe the brimson an chime in on this one. Thankyou!

I guess it comes down to what you like in terms of shape, concave, size and what is available, as things have been pretty topsy turvy at the moment, some boards being completely out of stock in AU, some minimally supplied, others with prices that have gone through the roof...

I definitely have info on options here in AU, discount codes and who has what on special as well.

Had anyone ever had a stress skateboards deck? Just got one from my local and he said they are all hand screened. They have a little circle indentation with he size right under it on the top between the top truck holes. The wood and shape looks and feels alot like BBS. Has top middle and bottom color veneer.

If it is a letter and a number that is usually Clutch, letter O for the shape and number for the size.

They can and do feel closest to BBS wood too, or at least some I have do.

Boog

« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2021, 06:03:10 AM »
Expand Quote

I'm still struggling to find decent blanks or shop boards here in Australia. Maybe the brimson an chime in on this one. Thankyou!
[close]

I guess it comes down to what you like in terms of shape, concave, size and what is available, as things have been pretty topsy turvy at the moment, some boards being completely out of stock in AU, some minimally supplied, others with prices that have gone through the roof...

I definitely have info on options here in AU, discount codes and who has what on special as well.

Expand Quote
[close]

If it is a letter and a number that is usually Clutch, letter O for the shape and number for the size.

I don't think it's clutch because it's not like k7 or any other combo it just has an indent of a dot and then has 8.38 indentation right below that.

backinaction

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 279
« Reply #136 on: May 01, 2021, 06:07:18 PM »
Does Clutch use different molds for their different shapes? I am currently skating (and enjoying) an 8.38 K shape.  If I pick up an 8.38 of another shape (possibly O shape) will they have the same mold and wheelbase?

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2021, 02:22:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I don't think it's clutch because it's not like k7 or any other combo it just has an indent of a dot and then has 8.38 indentation right below that.

Does it look more like this?  (This one being an 8.475 size deck)

This is a Baker board, same as Heroin, Birdhouse and Deathwish, all having the dot in the middle and the size stamp just below that, on the front truck area, which is BBS wood.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2021, 02:25:22 AM »
Does Clutch use different molds for their different shapes? I am currently skating (and enjoying) an 8.38 K shape.  If I pick up an 8.38 of another shape (possibly O shape) will they have the same mold and wheelbase?

I have heard so, but have limited experience with Clutch wood - only had / seen a few.

@Buttfart Rapedick would know a lot more.

Boog

« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2021, 10:10:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Does it look more like this?  (This one being an 8.475 size deck)

This is a Baker board, same as Heroin, Birdhouse and Deathwish, all having the dot in the middle and the size stamp just below that, on the front truck area, which is BBS wood.

Yes this is exactly what it looks like. I kinda thought it was bbs but had to make sure lol. Thanks for the help man.

Mcidraque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
« Reply #140 on: May 02, 2021, 11:54:22 AM »
just got a couple UMA decks from spanish distributor and they had the "made in china" sticker on them. Distribution guy confirmed me they're actually made in Excel somewhere in china. Board skates great though. Don't know if this is going on for the "out of usa" ones or the whole production.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: May 02, 2021, 03:39:57 PM »

I just checked a K and an O and I think they're the same. The K is a little steeper but its also basically new and the O has been skated a fair amount. It's close enough that it could be that or stack position. I don't actually have any other clutch right now but there's a definite difference in wheelbases between the shapes. I've had some of the tapered 8.25 shapes (P and I think G) that were 14.5, but the O7 (8.25) and O8 (8.37) are both 14.25 as is the K6 I have here.

I want to say there are other molds though because I had a Meridian deck that was fairly steep and between that and the 14.5wb I swore clutch off until I tried the O shape. I remember ghost popping like 50% of the time on that board.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2021, 04:41:07 PM »
just got a couple UMA decks from spanish distributor and they had the "made in china" sticker on them. Distribution guy confirmed me they're actually made in Excel somewhere in china. Board skates great though. Don't know if this is going on for the "out of usa" ones or the whole production.

Definitely BBS in USA from what I have heard and in Australia - seen and stood on them here - so that is interesting that the market there has Excel wood, Europe is it?

Is the concave more mellow or steep, kicks spooned or flat, if you know what I mean, or compared to any other known woodshop in the feel of the board?

Curious more than anything, but I know Excel have made a lot of the carbon / mixed material boards for other brands too (which hold up really well and people like skating).

PhantomBased

• Rep: -13
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2021, 07:55:58 AM »
The third and last post I was thinking of doing to keep the three here together was list the brands alphabetically with which woodshop they use after them, which might be ridiculous, but I know some people would find it way easier looking through a brand listing.

An excel sheet will be updated from the first thread when I can and then sorted and the output placed here (when I have enough updated info to add), so not quite as often as the first post but for now this will do easily enough, so here goes:

Last updated 30th April 2021

Brand   Woodshop (Country)

151   ……….   ……….   BBS
5boro   ……….   ……….   South Central
917* -2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
917* 2021   ……….   ……….   BBS
Alien Workshop*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Alien Workshop*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Alltimers   ……….   ……….   BBS
Almost   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Alva (specials)   ……….   ……….   Watson
American Nomad   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Antihero   ……….   ……….   BBS
April   ……….   ……….   BBS
Assault   ……….   ……….   Watson
Bacon   ……….   ……….   South Central
Baker   ……….   ……….   BBS
Birch   ……….   ……….   Control
Birdhouse   ……….   ……….   BBS
Black Label   ……….   ……….   BBS
Black Label (specials)   ……….   ……….   Watson
Blind   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Blockhead   ……….   ……….   Watson
Blood Wizard* -2020   ……….   ……….   PGI
Blood Wizard* 2021+   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Blue   ……….   ……….   Prime
BLVD   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Brujaria   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Bryte   ……….   ……….   Prime
Business & Company   ……….   ……….   BBS
Carpet Co.   ……….   ……….   BBS
Chocolate   ……….   ……….   Dailan Huahong
Cliche   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Coda* -2020   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Coda* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Consolidated   ……….   ……….   PGI
Creature   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Cruzade   ……….   ……….   HLC
D.O.A   ……….   ……….   South Central
Darkroom   ……….   ……….   BBS
Darkstar   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Dead-End   ……….   ……….   Prime
Death   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Deathwish   ……….   ……….   BBS
DGK   ……….   ……….   BBS
Dieta   ……….   ……….   South Central
DNA   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Dog Town*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Dogtown* (specials)   ……….   ……….   Watson
Doom Sayers*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Doom Sayers* (limited 2020)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Doom Sayers* (limited 2020)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Element* (until mid 2018)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Element* 2018+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Enjoi   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Evisen   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
F.S.C. (AU)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Fancy Lad   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Finesse   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Fixer   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Fixer   ……….   ……….   Prime
Flip* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Flip* -2020 (US)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Flip* 2021+   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Folklore Project   ……….   ……….   Quincy
Foundation(pro models)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Foundation*   ……….   ……….   Watson
Foundation* (2020)   ……….   ……….   Misc China
Frog   ……….   ……….   BBS
Fucking Awesome* 2020+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Fucking Awesome* til 2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
FUCT   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
G&S (specials)   ……….   ……….   Watson
Girl*   ……….   ……….   Dailan Huahong
Girl* 2021 (some boards)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Globe   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
GX1000   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Habitat*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Habitat*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Habitat* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Heroin   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hockey* 2020+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hockey* til 2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Hoddle   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hook-Ups/JK Industries   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hopps* 2019+2020   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hopps* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Hotel Blue   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Isle*   -2020 ……….   ……….   BBS
Isle* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Jart   ……….   ……….   HLC
Krooked   ……….   ……….   BBS
Lamebrain   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Less Than Local   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Lewis Cruise   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Lifeblood   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Loser Machine   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Love.Sick   ……….   ……….   BBS
Lovenskate   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Lurkvillie   ……….   ……….   Quincy
Madness   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Magenta* -2020   ……….   ……….   BBS
Magenta* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Maxallure   ……….   ……….   PGI
Meow   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Meridian*   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Meridian* (mainly done at Clutch)   ……….   ……….   BBS
Morning Bell   ……….   ……….   South Central
Neighborhood   ……….   ……….   Clutch
New Deal* Reimagined   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
New Deal* Reissues   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Northern Co.*   ……….   ……….   South Central
Northern Co.* (2018+)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Numbers*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Numbers*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Paisley   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Palace   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Pass-Port   ……….   ……….   BBS
Picture Show* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Pizza* -2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Pizza* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Plan B (USA)*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Plan B* (Americas)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Plan B* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Platipus*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Platipus*   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Play!   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Polar   ……….   ……….   BBS
Politic   ……….   ……….   South Central
Poolroom   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Powell   ……….   ……….   Skate One
Powell Peralta   ……….   ……….   Skate One
Premium   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Primitive* (Euro 2020+)   ……….   ……….   Misc China
Primitive* (US -2020)   ……….   ……….   BBS
Program   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Pure   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Quasi   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Raw Dog   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Real   ……….   ……….   BBS
Roger* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Rosaline (AU)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Santa Cruz   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Sci Fi Fantasy   ……….   ……….   BBS
Scram*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Scram*   ……….   ……….   Watson
Scum Co.*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Scum Co.* 2021   ……….   ……….   Control
Scum Co.* 2019+   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Shake Junt (Baker)   ……….   ……….   BBS
Shorty's* -2020   ……….   ……….   Prime
Shortys* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Sk8Mafia   ……….   ……….   BBS
Sk8Mafia* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Skate Mental*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Skate Mental*   ……….   ……….   Dailan Huahong
Skateboard Cafι   ……….   ……….   HLC
Slave $lave   ……….   ……….   BBS
Snack   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Sour   ……….   ……….   HLC
SOVRN* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Space Program   ……….   ……….   Quincy
Stereo (re-issue)   ……….   ……….   Watson
Stereo*   ……….   ……….   Prime
Strangelove   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Street Plant* (mostly)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Street Plant* (some)   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Street Plant* (some)   ……….   ……….   South Central
Studio   ……….   ……….   Control
Super 8   ……….   ……….   South Central
Superior   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Supreme*2020+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Terminal Four (AU)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Terror of Planet X * 2019+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Terror of Planet X* -2018   ……….   ……….   Quincy
Thank You* -2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Thank You* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Thank You* 2021   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
The Killing Floor*    ……….   ……….   BBS
The National Skateboard Co.   ……….   ……….   HLC
Theories* -2020   ……….   ……….   BBS
Theories* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Time (AU)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Tired   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Tired*   ……….   ……….   Dailan Huahong
Toy Machine*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Toy Machine* (2020)   ……….   ……….   Misc China
Toy Machine* 2021   ……….   ……….   BBS
Traffic* -2020   ……….   ……….   BBS
Traffic* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Transportation Unit*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Uma Landsleds   ……….   ……….   BBS
Unity   ……….   ……….   BBS
Vacation   ……….   ……….   South Central
Vagrant   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Victoria (HK)   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Visit   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Weird Wood   ……….   ……….   South Central
Welcome* 2021   ……….   ……….   BBS
Welcome* -2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Western Addition   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Witchcraft   ……….   ……….   BBS
WKND   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Worble   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
World Industries* (specials)   ……….   ……….   Prime
Zero*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Zero*   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Zero* (EU/Asia)   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Zoo York   ……….   ……….   Chapman

Anyone know where atm click is made? I didn’t even know they were still a company but I just bought a pro shaped model 10 in board and was just curious.
Thanks

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2021, 03:00:03 PM »
Expand Quote
The third and last post I was thinking of doing to keep the three here together was list the brands alphabetically with which woodshop they use after them, which might be ridiculous, but I know some people would find it way easier looking through a brand listing.

An excel sheet will be updated from the first thread when I can and then sorted and the output placed here (when I have enough updated info to add), so not quite as often as the first post but for now this will do easily enough, so here goes:

Last updated 30th April 2021

Brand   Woodshop (Country)

151   ……….   ……….   BBS
5boro   ……….   ……….   South Central
917* -2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
917* 2021   ……….   ……….   BBS
Alien Workshop*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Alien Workshop*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Alltimers   ……….   ……….   BBS
Almost   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Alva (specials)   ……….   ……….   Watson
American Nomad   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Antihero   ……….   ……….   BBS
April   ……….   ……….   BBS
Assault   ……….   ……….   Watson
Bacon   ……….   ……….   South Central
Baker   ……….   ……….   BBS
Birch   ……….   ……….   Control
Birdhouse   ……….   ……….   BBS
Black Label   ……….   ……….   BBS
Black Label (specials)   ……….   ……….   Watson
Blind   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Blockhead   ……….   ……….   Watson
Blood Wizard* -2020   ……….   ……….   PGI
Blood Wizard* 2021+   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Blue   ……….   ……….   Prime
BLVD   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Brujaria   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Bryte   ……….   ……….   Prime
Business & Company   ……….   ……….   BBS
Carpet Co.   ……….   ……….   BBS
Chocolate   ……….   ……….   Dailan Huahong
Cliche   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Coda* -2020   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Coda* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Consolidated   ……….   ……….   PGI
Creature   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Cruzade   ……….   ……….   HLC
D.O.A   ……….   ……….   South Central
Darkroom   ……….   ……….   BBS
Darkstar   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Dead-End   ……….   ……….   Prime
Death   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Deathwish   ……….   ……….   BBS
DGK   ……….   ……….   BBS
Dieta   ……….   ……….   South Central
DNA   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Dog Town*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Dogtown* (specials)   ……….   ……….   Watson
Doom Sayers*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Doom Sayers* (limited 2020)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Doom Sayers* (limited 2020)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Element* (until mid 2018)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Element* 2018+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Enjoi   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Evisen   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
F.S.C. (AU)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Fancy Lad   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Finesse   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Fixer   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Fixer   ……….   ……….   Prime
Flip* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Flip* -2020 (US)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Flip* 2021+   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Folklore Project   ……….   ……….   Quincy
Foundation(pro models)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Foundation*   ……….   ……….   Watson
Foundation* (2020)   ……….   ……….   Misc China
Frog   ……….   ……….   BBS
Fucking Awesome* 2020+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Fucking Awesome* til 2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
FUCT   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
G&S (specials)   ……….   ……….   Watson
Girl*   ……….   ……….   Dailan Huahong
Girl* 2021 (some boards)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Globe   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
GX1000   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Habitat*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Habitat*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Habitat* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Heroin   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hockey* 2020+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hockey* til 2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Hoddle   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hook-Ups/JK Industries   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hopps* 2019+2020   ……….   ……….   BBS
Hopps* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Hotel Blue   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Isle*   -2020 ……….   ……….   BBS
Isle* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Jart   ……….   ……….   HLC
Krooked   ……….   ……….   BBS
Lamebrain   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Less Than Local   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Lewis Cruise   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Lifeblood   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Loser Machine   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Love.Sick   ……….   ……….   BBS
Lovenskate   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Lurkvillie   ……….   ……….   Quincy
Madness   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Magenta* -2020   ……….   ……….   BBS
Magenta* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Maxallure   ……….   ……….   PGI
Meow   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Meridian*   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Meridian* (mainly done at Clutch)   ……….   ……….   BBS
Morning Bell   ……….   ……….   South Central
Neighborhood   ……….   ……….   Clutch
New Deal* Reimagined   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
New Deal* Reissues   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Northern Co.*   ……….   ……….   South Central
Northern Co.* (2018+)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Numbers*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Numbers*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Paisley   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Palace   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Pass-Port   ……….   ……….   BBS
Picture Show* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Pizza* -2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Pizza* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Plan B (USA)*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Plan B* (Americas)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Plan B* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Platipus*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Platipus*   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Play!   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Polar   ……….   ……….   BBS
Politic   ……….   ……….   South Central
Poolroom   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Powell   ……….   ……….   Skate One
Powell Peralta   ……….   ……….   Skate One
Premium   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Primitive* (Euro 2020+)   ……….   ……….   Misc China
Primitive* (US -2020)   ……….   ……….   BBS
Program   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Pure   ……….   ……….   Woodchuck
Quasi   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Raw Dog   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Real   ……….   ……….   BBS
Roger* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Rosaline (AU)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Santa Cruz   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Sci Fi Fantasy   ……….   ……….   BBS
Scram*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Scram*   ……….   ……….   Watson
Scum Co.*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Scum Co.* 2021   ……….   ……….   Control
Scum Co.* 2019+   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Shake Junt (Baker)   ……….   ……….   BBS
Shorty's* -2020   ……….   ……….   Prime
Shortys* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Sk8Mafia   ……….   ……….   BBS
Sk8Mafia* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Skate Mental*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Skate Mental*   ……….   ……….   Dailan Huahong
Skateboard Cafι   ……….   ……….   HLC
Slave $lave   ……….   ……….   BBS
Snack   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Sour   ……….   ……….   HLC
SOVRN* (Europe)   ……….   ……….   HLC
Space Program   ……….   ……….   Quincy
Stereo (re-issue)   ……….   ……….   Watson
Stereo*   ……….   ……….   Prime
Strangelove   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Street Plant* (mostly)   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Street Plant* (some)   ……….   ……….   Pennswood
Street Plant* (some)   ……….   ……….   South Central
Studio   ……….   ……….   Control
Super 8   ……….   ……….   South Central
Superior   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Supreme*2020+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Terminal Four (AU)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Terror of Planet X * 2019+   ……….   ……….   BBS
Terror of Planet X* -2018   ……….   ……….   Quincy
Thank You* -2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Thank You* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Thank You* 2021   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
The Killing Floor*    ……….   ……….   BBS
The National Skateboard Co.   ……….   ……….   HLC
Theories* -2020   ……….   ……….   BBS
Theories* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Time (AU)   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Tired   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Tired*   ……….   ……….   Dailan Huahong
Toy Machine*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Toy Machine* (2020)   ……….   ……….   Misc China
Toy Machine* 2021   ……….   ……….   BBS
Traffic* -2020   ……….   ……….   BBS
Traffic* 2021   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Transportation Unit*   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Uma Landsleds   ……….   ……….   BBS
Unity   ……….   ……….   BBS
Vacation   ……….   ……….   South Central
Vagrant   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Victoria (HK)   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Visit   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Weird Wood   ……….   ……….   South Central
Welcome* 2021   ……….   ……….   BBS
Welcome* -2020   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Western Addition   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Witchcraft   ……….   ……….   BBS
WKND   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
Worble   ……….   ……….   PS Stix
World Industries* (specials)   ……….   ……….   Prime
Zero*   ……….   ……….   BBS
Zero*   ……….   ……….   Clutch
Zero* (EU/Asia)   ……….   ……….   Dwindle
Zoo York   ……….   ……….   Chapman
[close]

Anyone know where atm click is made? I didn’t even know they were still a company but I just bought a pro shaped model 10 in board and was just curious.
Thanks

ATM has their own thing going...

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2021, 05:16:17 PM »
Expand Quote

Thanks
[close]

I had asked a few times and never got a straight answer, some people saying some was PGI / China wood, others saying some was BBS or other woodshop from Mexico, but if anyone had more of an idea, I would be stoked to have the info so I can add it to the listings.

Any close up pics of the deck, markings or even the sticker would be good too.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2021, 06:57:08 PM »
@Mbrimson88, speaking of PGI... if I recollect correct, fellow SLAPper & current head dude at Natural Koncepts, Josh Zickert indicated Natty Kon is produced by PGI, if’n you feel like yet another update.
Perhaps @jzradical can confirm this for the record?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2021, 07:42:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Thanks
[close]

[close]

I had asked a few times and never got a straight answer, some people saying some was PGI / China wood, others saying some was BBS or other woodshop from Mexico, but if anyone had more of an idea, I would be stoked to have the info so I can add it to the listings.

Some of the new ones look like Clutch. Same little size stickers anyway.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2021, 07:58:09 PM »

Interesting to see something like this too, looking up PGI and posts like this come up.

The Girl / Choc wood supplier just didn't seem like the Dalian Hauhong place, especially after looking at a video with very minimal branding and information from the marketing genius of that woodshop (not to mention different feeling wood) so I would actually tend to believe it is PGI more so than the other one, but what do I know...

Girl doesn't have their own woodshop.  They use PGI, which does Girl/Choc, Skate Mental, Think (formerly), and a few other brands.  They'll do boards for anyone if you can meet the minimums.  And the boards come directly from China and are screened in their facility here in the US.

Mbrimson88

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2021, 07:59:32 PM »
@Mbrimson88, speaking of PGI... if I recollect correct, fellow SLAPper & current head dude at Natural Koncepts, Josh Zickert indicated Natty Kon is produced by PGI, if’n you feel like yet another update.
Perhaps @jzradical can confirm this for the record?

Yes thanks - updated now and can correct if other info comes to light.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Thanks
[close]

[close]

[close]

Some of the new ones look like Clutch. Same little size stickers anyway.

Thank you - updated the list - much appreciated!!