Author Topic: Yonnie Cruz caught in a Stuckey situation, RAPE ALLEGATIONS, victims share texts  (Read 183978 times)

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Been awhile since I checked in here and, uh, Jesus fucking Christ this guy is absolutely reprehensible. It's honestly hard to believe a single person could find the time to be that gross, but life is full of unpleasant surprises in that way. Crail is a disgrace to the skateboarding industry at this point. It's one thing to be tone deaf and running on fumes, it's something else to just pretend like you don't have this legit sociopath lurking in your midst.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1032
  • Gnar Kook
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Sam Smyth all like "Mike, Rick, Megan ... I need a commotion ASAP!"

fs1/2cab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
    • a short part avatar image
I feel sorry for all the women involved. That is truly disgusting behaviour. I was a fan of his skating, but not anymore with that inexcusable actions toward multiple women. Too many man babies in the skateboard industry.
And also a shame they never speak up publicly about those things.

You are famous now Yonnie, but not for the right reasons.
Get a job like the rest of the world and grow the fuck up.
And lay off that booze and drugs for a few days. You could really profit from a clear head. How old are you again?
IG: @flowterspace

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1145
Geez, Imagine learning you have to get an STD test after reading a fucking message board about your former partners job. That’s a bummer.

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
Who the fuck is yonnie cruz?

Do skaters who do hammers have more integrity than line skaters?

Billy Marks was told me they do once and then kept tre flipping over the pyramid at the park in a line

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 401
Who the fuck is yonnie cruz?

Do skaters who do hammers have more integrity than line skaters?

Billy Marks was told me they do once and then kept tre flipping over the pyramid at the park in a line

This is amazing.

Also Craig can really pick em. How many scumbags associated with them at this point? And yet they do nothing

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
Loving all the comments on crailtap, girl and chocolate insta posts.
They really won't be able to let this one slide

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75

are they deleting them though? just checked some lakai and chocolate posts and there have been suspicously few comments? none about this creep yonnie whatsoever

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
Expand Quote
[close]

are they deleting them though? just checked some lakai and chocolate posts and there have been suspicously few comments? none about this creep yonnie whatsoever

There are some comments and they have not been deleting them yet.

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
Another woman came forward today. This is getting really exhausting, for all of us.

If someone has a link to the GQ article, can they please share? I will reach out to the reporter.

All of his lies, manipulations and screenshots will be up in one place within the next couple of days. Link to follow!
We are not going to let this one blow over. There are just too many women. ONE woman is too many. Each day that another woman comes forward exposing his lies and the damage he has done, it only strengthens our resolve to hold him accountable.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
the johan situation only proves how much of a goddamn idiot yonnie is. his fellow florida man got outed for the exact same behavior, and yonnie STILL continued doing the same damn thing even AFTER the johan situation. not only is the dude evil, but he's an absolute moron as well

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 310
Another woman came forward today. This is getting really exhausting, for all of us.

If someone has a link to the GQ article, can they please share? I will reach out to the reporter.

All of his lies, manipulations and screenshots will be up in one place within the next couple of days. Link to follow!
We are not going to let this one blow over. There are just too many women. ONE woman is too many. Each day that another woman comes forward exposing his lies and the damage he has done, it only strengthens our resolve to hold him accountable.
I'd suggest not going for the reporter since he seems to have done the report because he is friends with GX. I'd suggest since GX are his biggest supporters and they are sponsored by Supreme and Thrasher I'd try to get Thrashers attention. Yonnie ended the first GX1000 video with a nollie flip down some stairs. He's a bigger part of them than Chocolate. Chocolate only put him on because of GXs popularity.

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61

Ari Feldberg

• Rep: -25
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Goddamn I am embarassed having to share the same name as this fucking loser. Think it’s time to focus
[close]

Harsh. He’s done some stinkers, sure, but he was great in Raising Arizona, leaving Las Vegas too
[close]

Nah this dude deserves the Wicker Man treatment except with angry hornets instead of bees and napalm instead of fire. Fuck that. After hearing horror stories of my girl being abused and treated like an object by her ex, reading this thread’s got me riled up.

Yeah you seem angry. Gone in sixty seconds is no citizen Kane but a good popcorn movie nonetheless. I just think you’re coming down on him a little hard

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -105
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Goddamn I am embarassed having to share the same name as this fucking loser. Think it’s time to focus
[close]

Harsh. He’s done some stinkers, sure, but he was great in Raising Arizona, leaving Las Vegas too
[close]

Nah this dude deserves the Wicker Man treatment except with angry hornets instead of bees and napalm instead of fire. Fuck that. After hearing horror stories of my girl being abused and treated like an object by her ex, reading this thread’s got me riled up.
[close]

Yeah you seem angry. Gone in sixty seconds is no citizen Kane but a good popcorn movie nonetheless. I just think you’re coming down on him a little hard

You got a good chuckle outta me I’ll give you that.

too fakie

• Rep: 63
I was trying to come up with any good reason that Crail wouldn’t sever ties immediately. The first thing I thought was maybe they had to clear it with their lawyers before kicking someone off due to contract reasons...and then I remembered that Carroll rage-fired MJ in a Jenkem interview and that theory went out the window.

There’s no good reason.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 57
I was trying to come up with any good reason that Crail wouldn’t sever ties immediately. The first thing I thought was maybe they had to clear it with their lawyers before kicking someone off due to contract reasons...and then I remembered that Carroll rage-fired MJ in a Jenkem interview and that theory went out the window.

There’s no good reason.

If they had sponsorship contracts then you'd like to think Yonnie would be in breach of his end with these scumbaggery actions anyway.

However it would be ironic if crail notoriously had 'no contract deals' up until MJ abruptly left in 2016. Then quickly deciding to go with contracts from then onwards, signing Yonnie the same year, locked into that shit.

On a more serious one, another women coming forwards is fucking terrible. Website sounds like a great move though.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286

There’s no good reason.
craig historically doesn’t do contracts...

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 215
How many women have come forward at this point?
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

inkandimages

• Rep: 131
Expand Quote

[close]
I'd suggest not going for the reporter since he seems to have done the report because he is friends with GX. I'd suggest since GX are his biggest supporters and they are sponsored by Supreme and Thrasher I'd try to get Thrashers attention. Yonnie ended the first GX1000 video with a nollie flip down some stairs. He's a bigger part of them than Chocolate. Chocolate only put him on because of GXs popularity.

People are friends with them? Wow.

Thanks for the heads up.

8 women so far that I know by name...Soon we will have enough for a soccer team! Yonnie vs...all of us. 

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
Expand Quote

[close]

I dunno hes pretty decent at skateboarding, ill give him that, but just like nigel he can still be a sponsored piece of shit person

Tons of predators get checks...see epstien et co

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
Expand Quote

There’s no good reason.
[close]

I'm pretty sure no contracts for Chocolate / Girl but they do contracts for Lakai? Could be wrong

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1372
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

too fakie

• Rep: 63
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

There’s no good reason.
[close]
[close]

I'm pretty sure no contracts for Chocolate / Girl but they do contracts for Lakai? Could be wrong

I thought there was a possibility that they started doing them once the VC got involved...

tura

• Rep: 45

What's Yonnie like in person? Does he give the impression of being a nice person if you don't know him well? Sounds kind of like a clinical psychopath. Manipulative, hypersexual, impulsive, no empathy, remorse, or fear of consequences. Fuckin' scumbag either way.

Rewatching GX1000 videos has been kind of uncomfortable. They've been my favourites for a while now, but after learning a bit about them as people I feel almost guilty enjoying them. All those clips of them arguing and tussling with security guards and pedestrians used to be entertaining, but now they seem to have a sinister feel to them, painting a picture of a truly nasty group of people.

Also, had no idea who Yonnie was before this. I've usually leaned toward separating the art and the artist, but I actually felt guilty for liking Yonnie's skating. I guess it's because in this case the only reason I watched him was because of his bad behaviour. It's quite conflicting. I understand why people believe it's wrong to separate the art from the artist now.

50 Lions

• Rep: -57
He gone, Took awhile but Atleast they didn’t just try sweep him under the rug.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
Shit yeah.  Doesn’t help the victims much, but at least some motions towards justice are a rare and pleasant sight.   

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 376
He gone, Took awhile but Atleast they didn’t just try sweep him under the rug.

damn wondering if he made this choice...

with all the stuff on here and crailtaps silence.. maybe the case he choose to bounce himself

i really hope these dudes can try to fix the damages they've done..

wonder what johan stuckey is up to now
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 376
i was  thinking the other day about pro /college sports/music/ entertainment industries that have definitely had cases like this but have paid their way to silence the victims or we're able to label the victim as "crazy"
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[