Author Topic: Diego Najera regretting quitting Primitive?  (Read 23925 times)

fs1/2cab

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
    • a short part avatar image
Re: Diego Najera regretting quitting Primitive?
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2021, 04:18:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So that’s him with the tre flip at the end? Hmm…

[close]

Haha really? Dude u need to get your eyes checked...

And for those of you guessing that Diego left primitive. Shane got Diego on primitive in the first place and it was always the plan that he goes to April with Shane. April was already on the cards before Shane joined primitive.

Question is, is he back on primitive? ;)

Everyone knows he should never have left. April is wack - say no more...
[close]

Can’t believe no one brought up the fact that prod put the beers on top of the ice like that. They ain’t getting cold any time soon

Pord on luke-warm beer
IG: @flowterspace

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2021, 05:09:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Isn’t the Rod still invested in St Archer? All these collabs are so wack. Admittedly, I do enjoy Hannon’s Primitive edits and look forward to their full length coming out soon. Also, that is definitely not Diego
[close]

nah, they were all bought out, by miller coors.

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/entertainment/beer/sdut-saint-archer-miller-coors-2015sep10-htmlstory.html#:~:text=MillerCoors%2C%20one%20of%20the%20world's,has%20bought%20a%20local%20brewery.
[close]

I knew they were bought out a few years ago but wasn’t he featured in an equally cringe commercial for St Archer a year or two ago? I think it was even a Super Bowl ad
[close]

Even if he was, that doesn't mean he's a part of the company. All it means is after St. Archer was bought out, he did a commercial because he was a pro skater that Miller knew. Mikey Taylor (before he went full blown real estate speculator) mentioned in his Nine Club that when St.Archer was sold, it was for everything - none of the original owners were kept around so he gets nothing from whatever it's doing currently, doesn't have to help run it, etc.
[close]

Didn't all the guys that made money on St. Archer lose their ass on that corny ass Villager coconut water company?

Hahaha, yeah probably
listen to cosmic psychos

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2021, 05:13:38 AM »
I thought that liquid death stuff would be an instant flop when it was announced. Now I see trucks delivering that shit all the time and I feel like a dumbass

SLAPASONIC

• Rep: 22
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2021, 08:35:34 AM »
wait what happened to Villager?

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 814
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2021, 10:14:01 AM »

idk but it’s villager spirits now lol

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -138
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2021, 03:24:50 PM »
I thought that liquid death stuff would be an instant flop when it was announced. Now I see trucks delivering that shit all the time and I feel like a dumbass

We all feel this way
big texas cummer

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2301
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2021, 08:04:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

These villager dude’s missed the opportunity to to combine their coconuts water biz & their spirits biz by launching the world’s 1st hard coconut water.
Woulda, shoulda, coulda, but they slept.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Yu Dum

« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2021, 08:33:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
These villager dude’s missed the opportunity to to combine their coconuts water biz & their spirits biz by launching the world’s 1st hard coconut water.
Now that’s something I could get behind. 🤔 a pi񡠣olada available in a sixer would be pretty dope n

stringsnthings

• Rep: -48
« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2021, 05:17:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
Now that’s something I could get behind. 🤔 a pi񡠣olada available in a sixer would be pretty dope n

You need to get behind a treadmill. Also I would like to try this as well.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
« Reply #159 on: July 19, 2021, 07:52:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

We all feel this way

I work in climate change I always feel some type of way to marketed sold water in small bottles or cans

Vitriol

• Rep: 36
« Reply #160 on: July 19, 2021, 08:43:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

We all feel this way
[close]

I work in climate change I always feel some type of way to marketed sold water in small bottles or cans
Wait, what?!!!

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #161 on: July 19, 2021, 09:03:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

We all feel this way
[close]

[close]
Wait, what?!!!

More specifically the buildings, in california we have a building code that requires a certain amount of verifiable sustainably or "Green" features that saves waste, water, improves air quality, energy efficient, and community closeness.

I do this for santa clara and alameda counties

Vitriol

• Rep: 36
« Reply #162 on: July 19, 2021, 09:29:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

We all feel this way
[close]

[close]
Wait, what?!!!
[close]

More specifically the buildings, in california we have a building code that requires a certain amount of verifiable sustainably or "Green" features that saves waste, water, improves air quality, energy efficient, and community closeness.

I was just pulling your leg because it seemed a weird way to put it.
Anyway, as someone who is really working into this, how much of it do you feel is really useful, making a change, leading to enough results to be a significant part of the solution and not mere greenwashing?

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 780
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #163 on: July 19, 2021, 09:37:28 AM »
don't we all work in climate change

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #164 on: July 19, 2021, 09:50:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

We all feel this way
[close]

[close]
Wait, what?!!!
[close]

[close]
I was just pulling your leg because it seemed a weird way to put it.
Anyway, as someone who is really working into this, how much of it do you feel is really useful, making a change, leading to enough results to be a significant part of the solution and not mere greenwashing?
I see what your saying

Truthfully its not looking good, people are working on the problem, its just not moving fast enough to effectively reverse the fuck up already done/ currently being done. 

Plus the whole explaining how the science works doesn't go well with a lot of people. 

Best thing you can do is control the amount of garbage and recycling you have to do

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2021, 12:06:42 PM »
Basically more renewable resources to reverse damages
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby