Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178811 times)

dick gumshoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #780 on: June 05, 2021, 09:42:13 PM »
Not sure if it is common knowledge, but Mike Lottie's grandfather is Jerrold Wexler, "The Donald Trump of Chicago"

his family is hella rich and he lives at his folks mansion in Pacific Palisades

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #781 on: June 05, 2021, 10:09:57 PM »
Not sure if it is common knowledge, but Mike Lottie's grandfather is Jerrold Wexler, "The Donald Trump of Chicago"

So his great uncle is Haskell Wexler one of the great cinematographers of all time?   And it looks like the guy died in 92 so Trump is the NY him. 

Also, respect if he’s commuting from Pacific Palisades to West Adams every day.   That’s probably why he closed it.  Sheesh

dick gumshoe

• Rep: -7
« Reply #782 on: June 05, 2021, 10:12:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

So his great uncle is Haskell Wexler one of the great cinematographers of all time?   And it looks like the guy died in 92 so Trump is the NY him. 

Also, respect if he’s commuting from Pacific Palisades to West Adams every day.   That’s probably why he closed it.  Sheesh

Yes. He has a very interesting family.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #783 on: June 05, 2021, 10:18:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yes. He has a very interesting family.

https://gw.geneanet.org/tdowling?lang=en&pz=timothy+michael&nz=dowling&p=susan&n=wexler

That’s interesting Darryl Hannah is a step-something so Neil Young is an in-law of some degree.   I remember him saying the shop was named after his grandma and not from his last name and there she is: Lottie Counselbaum. 

Even weirder - the family tree looks like it was compiled by Tim Dowling, which is the same name of a big skate filmed in the 90s - Girl/Chocolate stuff, Listen video.  Can’t imagine why he’d have put this together, so I’m chalking that up to coincidence

merlinfade

• Rep: -21
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #784 on: June 05, 2021, 10:20:29 PM »

Love watching some OG slappers get bent out of shape because of what some rando said. It's my new Saturday morning cartoons.

merlinfade

• Rep: -21
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #785 on: June 05, 2021, 10:28:00 PM »
I don't have ties to Lotties or particularly care about Nak but I don't think this aged well

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #786 on: June 05, 2021, 10:36:58 PM »
So Nakel is a rando now? And not the dude the entire 26 pages is about?

I dunno who said what, I just saw a 'well, you suck' comment in response to some new account. I honestly think it's hilarious - sometimes people here are incredibly well spoken, other times that same person goes off on a rant ala matty_chew. Either way, I'm entertained.

In response to your question, if it was Nak, then I would still count that as a rando - there is a difference between knowing someone and knowing who someone is.

But really though, Slap on, I'm not hating, just appreciating.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #787 on: June 06, 2021, 08:18:41 AM »
i heard lotties is moving to the pacific palisades

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #788 on: June 06, 2021, 12:27:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lmao “naks cult goons”. go outside
[close]

There's more than one way to handle a conflict, you'll learn that when you grow up.

I wonder how this will affect politics within the FA/Hockey camp. I bet AA is bummed, wonder what will come of that (if anything)
[close]
What kind of side step bullshit response is this? Don’t start a business that people rely on for money if you’re just going to close up shop at the first sign of problems. This guys shop was apparently so cool with the dog and all but he got vibed out by shops that sell gangster bugs bunny boards? I’m not saying mike has to go down and start threatening these kids, but there’s plenty of ways to go about it besides closing down shop.
Also im sure youre real grown up guy who’s username is “urtripping” with a spongebob avatar. My 15 year old cousin would create that exact account, spelling and all.

Never been to West Adams huh?
ok thanks

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #789 on: June 06, 2021, 12:48:57 PM »
Between this, the bam thread, and the Ryan smith one, slap has been insanely entertaining the past week. I don’t have any insider FBI knowledge about nak or lotties, but I remember watching a “things I hate” or “things that suck” video with (I think) the owner of lotties, and it was pretty funny. So if that was Mike, I’m on team lotties.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Mental Health and depression suck balls. I have frequent seizures due to epilepsy, and I haven't been able to drive a car in over a year due to my license getting suspended (seizure while driving on freeway, hit a concrete median head on going between 70-80 mph. My car was torn in half down the middle and I barely survived.) Getting to work is next to impossible, and I'm spending more and more time alone, which fucking sucks. On top of that, I may need another bowel resection due to Crohn's (already have had 3 feet of large intestine removed.) Sometimes I REALLY need somebody to talk to when feeling down. That being said, again, please DM me if you are feeling down. ANYBODY!

Nakel is a power kook.
[close]

holy shit, that is rough. hope you get better soon on all fronts.
[close]

So far so good. My neuro problems seem to be under control via medication, but Crohn's is an absolute animal to deal with. One step forward, three steps back type deal
[close]

Squippy, sorry to hear about your GI problem. I’ve had issues for years with diverticulitis and had to have a colon resection surgery myself. I got worse after it and developed Gastroperisis. It fucking sucks. I feel ya on the one step forward, three steps back. Keep yo head up!

Thank you for the support everybody. I am A-OK! I’m blessed with a wonderful support system around me, but I definitely know what it’s like to be in dire straits. Also, part of me disclose my medical information is a form of a vent. When I see people who don’t deal with any form of adversity, or people who claim some of the shit that nakel claims, my bullshit detector goes off the scale and I tend to get really upset. Idk, seeing people with seemingly everything act like assholes really eats at my soul.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #790 on: June 06, 2021, 12:57:59 PM »
Between this, the bam thread, and the Ryan smith one, slap has been insanely entertaining the past week. I don’t have any insider FBI knowledge about nak or lotties, but I remember watching a “things I hate” or “things that suck” video with (I think) the owner of lotties, and it was pretty funny. So if that was Mike, I’m on team lotties.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Mental Health and depression suck balls. I have frequent seizures due to epilepsy, and I haven't been able to drive a car in over a year due to my license getting suspended (seizure while driving on freeway, hit a concrete median head on going between 70-80 mph. My car was torn in half down the middle and I barely survived.) Getting to work is next to impossible, and I'm spending more and more time alone, which fucking sucks. On top of that, I may need another bowel resection due to Crohn's (already have had 3 feet of large intestine removed.) Sometimes I REALLY need somebody to talk to when feeling down. That being said, again, please DM me if you are feeling down. ANYBODY!

Nakel is a power kook.
[close]

holy shit, that is rough. hope you get better soon on all fronts.
[close]

So far so good. My neuro problems seem to be under control via medication, but Crohn's is an absolute animal to deal with. One step forward, three steps back type deal
[close]

Squippy, sorry to hear about your GI problem. I’ve had issues for years with diverticulitis and had to have a colon resection surgery myself. I got worse after it and developed Gastroperisis. It fucking sucks. I feel ya on the one step forward, three steps back. Keep yo head up!

I am also really bummed for you and your GI problems as well. I’m sure you have to deal with the same things I do! We are not alone in our suffering. Thank you all so much for hearing my sob story. This is the first time I’ve spoken out about it. Doesn’t matter if it was friends, or internet randos. I’ve kept it bottled up.

Some of professional skateboarders/activists (Nakel) could not walk a mile in our shoes and it shows.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 01:05:19 PM by squippy »

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #791 on: June 06, 2021, 01:50:27 PM »
Nakel is the type to start a losing argument, only to call whoever he is arguing with racist as soon as things stop going his way.

Classic Old' Stevie Williamsesque move, DM's revealing he (Lil Steve) fabricated that someone (Weck) made racist remarks but proving he himself is the racist.

Noone hates on tyshawn. He's a smart cool chill and talented skater. I though zion should've gotten soty that year but it doesn't mean tyshawn isn't awesome anyway, plus he stays true to his roots. I'm not into the whole supreme/fa vibe but have mad respect for tyshawn

shalom

Said one human ever, yourself.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 02:41:49 PM by figureitout »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #792 on: June 06, 2021, 02:21:13 PM »
idk man in stevie’s defense it’s generally a winning assumption to assume a white dude from south jersey is racist, just didn’t pan out this time

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #793 on: June 06, 2021, 02:48:22 PM »
idk man in stevie’s defense it’s generally a winning assumption to assume a white dude from south jersey is racist, just didn’t pan out this time

fair point i sure don't need convincing the racism is usually the other way around, globally really. You said it, it sure didn't pan out this time, it definitely informed us a great deal about the character of Stevie Williams though.

Stevie= A lot of racism with a whole lot of homophobia to match.

Expand Quote
Nakel is the new Terry Kennedy!
[close]

Been thinking this for a while now

I cannot stand Nickel, but i sure hope his mouth doesn't get him a 45 hollow point to the face.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
per his instagram story @thatsonme
[close]

The dude who owns lotties is a scumbag piece of shit and if you go to that shop you’ll see how he treats his customers in addition to using a bunch of little Latino kids to clout chase
[close]
You’re a moron . I doubt you’ve ever been there .

it's definitive he's never been there, he is a "know nothing" when it comes to Mike or likely in general.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 03:21:33 PM by figureitout »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #794 on: June 06, 2021, 07:36:20 PM »
okay how do you feel about ricky o

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #795 on: June 06, 2021, 08:48:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Lmao “naks cult goons”. go outside
[close]

There's more than one way to handle a conflict, you'll learn that when you grow up.

I wonder how this will affect politics within the FA/Hockey camp. I bet AA is bummed, wonder what will come of that (if anything)
[close]
What kind of side step bullshit response is this? Don’t start a business that people rely on for money if you’re just going to close up shop at the first sign of problems. This guys guy's shop was apparently so cool with the dog and all, but he got vibed out by shops that sell gangster Bugs Bunny boards? I’m not saying Mike has to go down and start threatening these kids, but there’s there are plenty of ways to go about it besides closing down shop.
Also im I'm sure youre you're a real grown up guy who’s whose username is “urtripping” with a Spongebob avatar. My 15 year old cousin would create that exact account, spelling and all.
[close]

Never been to West Adams huh?

If he did, he'd call the cops!

Also @Blueabyssofthisss I went through your response and edited for spelling and grammar, since it seems very important to you.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #796 on: June 06, 2021, 10:46:51 PM »

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #797 on: June 07, 2021, 02:42:51 AM »

Haha ok, I see you! Maybe you're not so bad... say sorry to Frank
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #798 on: June 07, 2021, 01:29:59 PM »

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #799 on: June 07, 2021, 01:43:47 PM »
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say that his ego is taking a beating and he can't stand it

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #800 on: June 07, 2021, 01:54:01 PM »
how long until hes off adidas? proflow vans by august

"fuck sk8rs tho they be supporting rapists racists retards like me etc" really fits this dudes new JCat shtick. uncle dill is bummed tho heard they already screened over his boards for fall.

kids already the new TK. went out sad.lets see which native american tribe Nickel starts claiming

free max b
FREE MAX B

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #801 on: June 07, 2021, 01:55:22 PM »
how long until hes off adidas? proflow vans by august

"fuck sk8rs tho they be supporting rapists racists retards like me etc" really fits this dudes new JCat shtick. uncle dill is bummed tho heard they already screened over his boards for fall.

kids already the new TK. went out sad.lets see which native american tribe Nickel starts claiming

free max b

No way

Seriously?

He just commented love you forever on their latest insta post 3 hours ago

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #802 on: June 07, 2021, 01:58:18 PM »
yeah you see im somewhat of an insider myself.

no Nak boards with next FA delivery. who gives a shit frees up room for a second freddy board.

has anyone seen him skate lately? i know he took a break for that movie but that was 2 years already. dude couldnt do a decent nollieflip on flat last week started screaming and breaking his shit. maybe he was just having a bad day but damn they pay you to do that? lol

free max b
FREE MAX B

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #803 on: June 07, 2021, 02:15:16 PM »
I love him being vague as fuck about what actually happened and then blames people for not knowing the facts.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #804 on: June 07, 2021, 02:31:39 PM »

Lmao gangster bugs bunny vs Lotties. I told y’all

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #805 on: June 07, 2021, 02:37:11 PM »
damn he getting it in the comments, he still hasn't explained shit. Dude is fried.
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #806 on: June 07, 2021, 02:44:55 PM »
damn he getting it in the comments, he still hasn't explained shit. Dude is fried.

baggy spandex

« Reply #807 on: June 07, 2021, 02:51:45 PM »

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #808 on: June 07, 2021, 03:00:42 PM »
Lol he’s feeling the heat and he’s scared, but instead of just shutting the fuck up or apologizing he’s just gonna dig his hole deeper
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #809 on: June 07, 2021, 03:01:45 PM »
I never snapped a random's board...but if i did...