Author Topic: The Worst Feeling  (Read 4314 times)

Cool Ceith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
Re: The Worst Feeling
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2021, 10:43:25 AM »
Rolling up to a garage sale really early, and seeing someone walk away with an armful of old skate VHS… like literally missing out by 1 minute. Worst feeling.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2021, 10:58:05 AM »
Clearly no one has gotten the rumblies while out skating in a large city that they don’t live in.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2021, 11:05:22 AM »
I was at the gym last night and watched this dude threw the window eat shit on a pebble right in front of the bike thing I was on..dude smacked his head off the window. He was hauling but was grand.

I stupidly took this little Dogtown cruiser for a early morning mixer run last weekend and went to Ollie up a crub but missed the tail and ate it hahahahaha.

JohnnyBoy

• Rep: 7
    • Fat Skater avatar image
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2021, 11:14:47 AM »
Going fast setting up fakie and hitting a pebble / stopping abruptly / sticking on a ledge. Not sure if just me but thats a slam Ill just never catch correctly and will feel for days.

The inevitable discovery that a pro you looked up to posted some stupid or ignorant shit to social media.

The Big Dawg

• Rep: 11
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2021, 11:21:50 AM »
That moment when it goes from being able to run out of a fall but then it turns into you running full speed into a slam.

Or when you slam with a backpack on and the backpack stays attached to you but flies over your head and in front of you.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2021, 11:30:54 AM »
That moment when it goes from being able to run out of a fall but then it turns into you running full speed into a slam.

Or when you slam with a backpack on and the backpack stays attached to you but flies over your head and in front of you.
That backpack is like an albatross dragging me down to the ground.

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -95
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2021, 12:19:24 PM »
Catching the heel of your pushing foot on the edge of your board as you're pushing, ultimately tripping over your own board. I never see it coming and those falls are always awkward as hell. I'm glad some skate vids put in clips of pros doing this because you can't not feel like a complete inept dumb-ass after doing so.

Also, willy grinds.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1028
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2021, 12:25:30 PM »
Long edging session about to hit the finale - phone rings

plot twist: its your mom

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2021, 12:30:33 PM »
The moment when you realize you can't do anything to prevent you from.the incoming pain.

When you wake up too late in the morning, take a quick shower and run to work. On a sunday.
IG: @flowterspace

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2021, 12:40:21 PM »
I had this happen a month ago but managed to somehow run it out anyway. I should have taken the slam because strained muscle on the run out hurt so much.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1435
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2021, 01:02:32 PM »
When you crouch down to pop for a trick but your legs are dusted and you know you don't have the energy and strength to pop it, so you shamefully disengage your crouch and roll away in embarrassment

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2021, 05:13:10 PM »
When the homie asks you for the 25$ you owe him for weed at your dad’s funeral.

When the homie forgets to tuck you in.

Speed wobbles.

Hitting gravel trying to take a turn at speed.

The dreaded rear admiral.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

NORTHBYMIDWEST

• Rep: 18
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2021, 05:36:23 PM »
Had a deuce creep up on me at a skatepark a few years back but it wasn’t anything serious yet and the nearest porta-potty was like 100 yards away so I said to myself “what’s a few more runs gonna hurt?” I then proceeded to slam and poop my pants. It was the worst feeling.

CannerSpaghetti

« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2021, 07:08:11 PM »
I would like to change my answer.

Needing to pee so bad you can barely walk and your peehole pipe feels like it's on fire. Yesterday was rough.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1215
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2021, 10:20:07 PM »
Had a deuce creep up on me at a skatepark a few years back but it wasn’t anything serious yet and the nearest porta-potty was like 100 yards away so I said to myself “what’s a few more runs gonna hurt?” I then proceeded to slam and poop my pants. It was the worst feeling.
hahaha fuck this one got me

Lisa96

« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2021, 02:04:10 AM »
i was sippin on poppy tea for too many consecutive days and clogged the pipes.. i've been taking big boy shits which is a good feeling. the skin under my eyes is no longer yellow... help.

BoxStuffer

• Rep: 114
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2021, 09:21:18 AM »
my worst is running, throwing my board down, catching my toe on my tail, stumbling and falling down. Such a long lead up to getting wrecked. So much humiliation for failing skateboarding’s most basic task of putting your feet on the board.

Enjoy your life.

k-nutz

• Rep: 49
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2021, 09:44:45 AM »
I still have panic attacks from the time I saw medusas face. I had an absolute existential crises for 6 months, with bouts of soliphsism hell.  I would rather of died on a pebble than to ever have experienced it. I can't go back to my worldview security blanket and it sucks.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2021, 09:46:17 AM »
Fucken beer goggles bro I felt that
listen to cosmic psychos

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2021, 11:35:44 AM »
A toothy beej...

Also, when u cum then pull up your pants up n when u pull em down to take a piss after a few minutes your dried cum is stuck to your underwear... The painful feeling pulling down your tighty whiteys feels like my pee hole is gettin scalped every single time.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 11:44:17 AM by AitchBeeGayBuh »

Grip Jobs

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2021, 08:00:46 PM »
Clearly no one has gotten the rumblies while out skating in a large city that they don’t live in.

You have to remain optimistic in that situation. I’ve always managed to find a spot in the nick of time.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 578
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2021, 08:28:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You have to remain optimistic in that situation. I’ve always managed to find a spot in the nick of time.

If your dietary fibre intake is optimal, you can just dook in your pants and kick it out the leg.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2021, 06:17:20 AM »
 It never happens on rough ground because I expect it, it's always a rogue little pebble in the middle of otherwise perfectly smooth ground.

About 7 years ago i switched from the shoes i usually bought to another style that had a significantly lower heel. I'm skating to work, get to a busy intersection, and I put my foot down to stop, transferring my weight to that foot. My muscle memory expects my foot is soon to be planted but it's not, and I just fall straight on my back, and shoot my board out into traffic.
The WORST feeling was doing the exact same thing a few days later at the same intersection.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2021, 07:55:36 AM »
Expand Quote
my worst is running, throwing my board down, catching my toe on my tail, stumbling and falling down. Such a long lead up to getting wrecked. So much humiliation for failing skateboarding’s most basic task of putting your feet on the board.
[close]

Apealien

• Rep: -10
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2021, 09:51:58 AM »
When your balls hang extra low because it's hot out and you snap a good Ollie and they get pinched between your buttcheeks.
Eggplant boneless roast beef melon blunt tic tac

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2021, 09:54:46 AM »
When your balls hang extra low because it's hot out and you snap a good Ollie and they get pinched between your buttcheeks.
dude forreal it’s like when i step on my dick every time i push

Apealien

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2021, 10:04:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Tie some floss to your neck like a choker and leash and tie the other end to your tip and make sure it's a little slack and let your pene pop out the top of your pants and just skate like that.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 10:22:29 AM by Apealien »

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2021, 10:05:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Tie some floss to your neck like a choker and leash and tie it to your tip and make sure it's a little slack and let your pene pop out the top of your pants and just skate like that.
its too heavy bossman my neck would hurt

Apealien

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2021, 10:11:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Tie some floss to your neck like a choker and leash and tie it to your tip and make sure it's a little slack and let your pene pop out the top of your pants and just skate like that.
[close]
its too heavy bossman my neck would hurt

Cut most of it off
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 11:00:04 AM by Apealien »

xX_420_Blaze_It_Xx

• Rep: -14
« Reply #59 on: July 08, 2021, 10:59:05 AM »
Aging. Can’t imagine not being able to do sick frontside flips down 10 stairs. Like what’s the point of life after that?